Hoyle's Valley Falls Ch. 02

Story Info
An experience in the mountains changes their relationship.
2.9k words
4.43
1.4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ausgirl66
Ausgirl66
148 Followers

"March 15. Sunday. Early start. Woke Colin. Visit lookout. Get photos of leaves in morning sun."

"Hey, Colin. Wake up, we have work to do." Colin seemed to be in a deep sleep. He stirred and opened his eyes when I shook his shoulders.

"What time is it?" he asked.

"It's 6.30AM, time to get up. We need to photograph the trees before the sun gets too high. Remember?"

"It's still dark outside. It's OK," he told me.

"No, it's not OK, it's only dark up here because the sun is on the other side of the mountain. We have to be on the mountain, camera in hand, ready to get the first rays as the sun lights the tips of the red and gold leaves," I explained to him.

He sat up, put his feet on the floor and scratched his balls before going to the bathroom.

"You have a shower and I'll make you a coffee. Get moving." I urged him.

Colin emerged from the bathroom, drying his wet hair with a towel, "I slept like a log," he told me.

"We both did. It's what good, fresh mountain air does to you. I guess last night's fuck session drained what energy we had after a very busy day yesterday," I suggested to him.

After a quick buffet breakfast in the restaurant, we were driving along the road to the lookout, to take the pre-arranged photographs. Colin didn't say much, but he was awake.

"Here we are, Colin, just down this track and you can set up your camera and do your best work yet," I told him. He was awake now; we both carried his camera gear to a suitable place to take the morning-light photos. As he was setting up his camera, I said, "Let me remind you that this will be the banner heading for my story, so don't fuck it up!" I sounded terse, but I think I was feeling tension that my plans must work out -- for both of us.

"No, I won't, Wendy. It's all good," Colin assured me.

Colin had never seen the sun rise over a mountain before and he became very animated when the first rays of light projected shadows around us. "Jeez, Wendy, look at the range of colours and shadows." I liked his enthusiasm; I hoped it meant he would get spectacular images for me.

"Make sure you get a sequence for a panoramic page heading, please," I instructed him.

The sun took almost half an hour to fully light our side of the mountain and Colin had taken more than 20 images -- many of which I won't need, but he wanted to get these unusual, to him, shots for his own collection. The sun was back-lighting the trees now and I was so pleased with the results I saw in his camera's viewer. I was so pleased with his work that I suggested, "How about a fuck in the forest, Colin?"

"Are you serious?" he asked with a frown showing on his face.

"Yeah, why not? There's no-one else around. It'll be fun," I urged him. Colin looked at me without speaking, but I could see he was thinking about it.

To aid his thinking I walked up to him and pressed my hand on his trousers, right on his cock.

"Come on, be a sport, who's going to see us in this wilderness at this time of the morning?" I asked him. I unbuckled his belt and tried to slide his trousers down. It was awkward, so I suggested, "You take your pants off and I will take mine off." I slid my jeans down and kicked them off. He watched as I took my panties off too. His pants were now lower down and I could see his hard cock in his underpants, so I slid them down and held his rigid shaft when it sprang out at me. I looked around for a suitable place to lie down.

"Look, just over there, there's a patch of green grass. How about that?" I asked Colin.

Now he was nodding and smiling, as he walked to where I had pointed. "Come on Colin, lets fuck in the forest, you could use that for a book title." I was now lying on the cool grass on my back waiting for some action. "Come on, you need to catch up on the one you missed out on Friday night. Remember?" He took the hint and got down on his knees between my spread legs and gently slid his hard penis into my wet pussy. No foreplay, just straight in! He pushed in a few times then paused to say, "I haven't done anything like this before."

"Neither have I, but I like new adventures," I answered excitedly.

Other than Colin's heavy breathing as he pushed in and out, the only sounds I could hear were the early birds twittering and chirping and the occasional laughter of a kookaburra in the distance. I was enjoying this moment, probably more than I had expected. It was to be a fun thing to amuse Colin, but I felt it had gone well beyond that for me. Without thinking, I clasped my hands behind Colin's neck and pulled him down on top of me, my mouth reaching his, giving him a big tongue-kiss. It was spontaneous and completely out of character for me.

"What's that, Wendy, a love kiss or a fuck kiss?" Colin asked me.

"I don't know, I just felt like it," I told him. A few strokes later, I felt his hot cum in me. Quite a forceful blast. That's why I like morning fucks, they are full of content.

"Jeez, Wendy, what happened then, I felt like I was going to drown you in cum." Colin sounded surprised.

"I think you did; I can feel it running out of me. Take a look, Colin." He looked and said,

"Is that all mine?" then laughed.

He stood up and pulled his trousers up, but I needed to pee, so before I put my panties on, I squatted to pee in front of him. I didn't care that he could see piss squirting out of me. Later, I wondered how I could have done that, it's not like me to be so immodest. A feeling of shame and guilt passed over me momentarily.

The second diary entry for that same day, read, "Strange emotions, can't believe I had sex in the forest."

Colin asked, "What came over you, Wendy? I didn't expect you to do anything like that."

"I don't know. Maybe it was the magic of the forest, or the mountain air, but I don't regret doing it," I was lost for any other explanation.

"Magic forest or not, I've never experienced anything like that with any girl I have been with, either," he told me.

"Come on, let's collect the gear and head to the lookout, as I promised you," I urged him, trying to forget the comment he just made. We packed the equipment back into the car and I drove to the lookout. Neither of us spoke until we stopped in the lookout's car park. "Here we are, Hoyle's Lookout. I told you there was a spectacular view," I reminded him. Colin took some panoramic photos from the lookout that gave a clear view of the distant mountains.

Back at the motel we fell back onto the bed talking about the strange morning and Colin's photos. After a shower together we purchased some food at the motel café to eat back to our motel room. Although the autumn sun was shining, but it was not warm; we needed the heating. The afternoon was still young, so we found something to do in bed.

We were both in bed, naked; fingering, licking, feeling and touching each other just because we could. The cold gave us a reason to cover ourselves with the blanket, so our playing started under the covers, which seemed to add to the fun. Colin pushed the covers off us and asked me, "Have you ever done this before, Wendy?"

I thought for a few moments and answered as if querying myself, "I don't think so. I can't think when I would have... or with whom it could have been." We looked at each other and laughed again.

"Is it too cold for me to take nude study photos of you?" Colin asked. He looked serious as he asked.

"What! You've got to be joking. You are joking, aren't you?" I sounded serious.

"No. Seriously. You have a great body, nice curves, fabulous tits, and other attributes," he told me. He was talking like a photographer, but I wasn't prepared for that, so I told him,

"No. Come on, let's get back under here and fuck. How about a sixty-nine?" I asked him.

He slid back into the bed and I hugged him as he moved further down. "What about me on top this time, eh? Cowgirl style?" He smiled and lay flat on his back for me to move into position.

I watched his face as I slowly slid my moist pussy over his rigid dick. His eyes seemed to sparkle. I felt his excitement when I started moving up and down on his cock. The sexual activities kept us warm for the whole afternoon, before I suggested we find somewhere to have dinner. Colin suggested the motel restaurant, so we showered and booked in for the evening meal. Again, we were greeted as Mr and Mrs Bradley, but this time Colin just smiled at the host. After the meal we headed back to our room for the night.

That night, I was determined to spend time exploring him with a 'sixty-nine', just to fully inspect his equipment, so to speak.

The following morning, we packed our bags and camera gear and headed for home in what seemed like an anti-climax, when measured against our sexually satisfying weekend of fucking and sucking. I took Colin to his house, helped him unload then headed home. Before I left Colin, I asked him when I could see examples of his weekend's work. He said he would call during the week.

On Thursday, an email arrived with copies of some photos he took on the weekend. He made some suggestions for me to consider. As I looked through the photos, I felt pleased with his work, also strangely pleased at having spent the weekend with him, especially as we hadn't met before. Maybe I will let him take nude photos of me, so long as they don't appear on the internet.

After examining the images, I selected those I thought would work well in the Australian publications and pondered about those that I would use for the UK travel gazettes; I'll write a suitable story first for them.

Rather than send an email response, I called him by phone. He answered immediately,

"Hello Colin, this is Wendy." Colin responded, and I continued, "I have looked through your images and I am more than satisfied. You've done a great job, especially those with the leaves in the early light. Thank you."

He sounded pleased with my praise, "Well, I think I had some incentive on that lot. I will not forget your reaction after we took those images. Do you remember?" he asked me.

"I do, but I still cannot explain why it happened, so don't expect an explanation. It was spontaneous and not like me at all, however, I am not ashamed in any way. I want to invite you for dinner next Friday evening, so we can chat and perhaps talk about the photos, but more to relax with you, if you follow my meaning. No pressure, but you can throw in your overnight bag if you wish to stay longer. Your choice." There was a long pause before he responded.

"Ahh, yes, I would like that. Especially the overnight part." I was pleased he agreed, I think we have unfinished business. "What time were you thinking about on the Friday evening, Wendy?" he asked.

The time was set and I needed to gather my thoughts and to decide what meal would be appropriate. If he lives alone, perhaps a beef roast and a special dessert would be the answer. My diary that night read,

"March 27. Friday. Colin coming for dinner. He agreed to stay the night. Perhaps a repeat of the magic forest event. Who knows?"

As Friday afternoon dragged on, I was having pleasant thoughts about Colin. I could even feel dampness in my panties, but why? It wasn't a love affair, it was business! I wanted to show him my work so that I may call on him again for a magazine photoshoot. I had spent all that next week creating a story layout with his photos, to have something to show Colin when he arrived.

I heard the doorbell; it was Colin! It sounds stupid, but my heart beat faster long after the bell sound had faded. "Hi Colin," I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that," he said then followed with, "Hi Wendy, how are you?"

I said I was fine. He handed me a bottle of champagne, saying, "This may stimulate the night's mood," he added and returned my kiss.

"Oh, thanks Colin, how thoughtful. Do you think we need stimulation?" It was a tease and he saw it in my expression, so he didn't respond.

"How about a cold beer while I show you my work using your photographs." I took two beers from the refrigerator on the way to my office.

"So, this is where all your inspiration comes from, is it?" he asked. "It's a great office. Better than my dining room table, that's for sure," he told me.

I smiled and directed his attention to the draft copy pages laid out on the desk. He looked at my work and said, in a surprised tone, "Jeez, you're bloody great at this, aren't you?"

"I have to be, it's a competitive world, especially for females."

He looked towards me and asked, "Why? Surely there are women writers?" It was a question for which I had no real answer.

"There are, but male writers seem to be more popular," I told him, and added, "See how the header looks with that writing over it?"

"Jeez, that's great. I didn't know what you had in mind exactly, this is all new to me, I like it," he said.

I watched him looking at the pages before I took his hand and pulled it gently, saying, "Come into the loungeroom, we can finish the beer in there and chat at the same time. He followed in silence.

He saw the dining room table set out as only a woman can do. I wanted to impress him with my culinary skills as well as my journalistic abilities. Perhaps I am a show-off, but the truth is that I liked Colin, and I was about to present him with a roast beef dinner with a difference.

He sat down and waited while I served the meal. "Wow!" he said, "I haven't had a home-cooked meal in years and I have never seen such a wonderful table presentation in my life. Thank you, Wendy." Colin was more relaxed than he had been, when we first met in a café, and became more talkative about family. After the main course I presented the home-made dessert of pavlova, liberally surrounded by sliced peaches and strawberries, covered by a generous splash of whipped cream.

Towards the end of the meal, Colin poured the champagne into glasses and we toasted each other, and Colin toasted my work.

"To Hoyle's Falls and the success of your new publication." Colin he said. I was so impressed that I gave him another kiss.

Before Colin could ask about that kiss, I put my hand up and said, "Don't ask! I have no answer."

He smiled.

Over the weekend, our sexual activities became more experimental and we did things we had not done before as a couple. It got better as we became less restricted in our relationship, but nothing compared with what happened at Hoyle's Lookout on that magical morning, surrounded by tall trees and birdsong.

I did pose naked for Colin; on the condition he would never publish the photos on social media or give copies to his friends. I believe he will keep to his word, he has too much to lose in our special friendship.

A week after sending a draft copy of my work to selected publishers, I was pleased to receive emails from interested parties in the eastern states of Australia, United Kingdom and one from a travel book publisher in Canada. Colin was delighted when I called to tell him the news. I think we will be friends forever now.

We stayed as friends despite me not always needing his photographic services, but I was pleased to share my body with him on the occasional weekends. Sometimes he stayed at my place for a weekend and on other occasions we sometimes re-visited Hoyle's Falls, quite memorable, but it lacked the magic of that first time.

Colin found a new girl-friend, but she doesn't know about me. When we want to be together, he tells her he is on an assignment and he spends the weekend with me, always at a location well away from home. Our relationship is special to me and I hope it will continue going for many years, just fucking and exploring each other, as well as him being my preferred photographer. He is the closest I have ever been to having a real boyfriend.

I closed my diary after writing, "I hope we will be friends forever."

Ausgirl66
Ausgirl66
148 Followers