HR Seals the Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'More than sex?' she questioned in her head. 'A concubine? A sex slave?' Her mind raced filling in all sorts of sexually explicit roles he might want her to fill.

"There is one thing I have always wanted. My luck has never gone that direction however." He continued, confusing her even more with his vagary. Bringing his hands around to hold her tummy. "I've always wanted a family. Or to at least know I actually tried" He finished.

She was in shock as the words "I've always wanted a family." left his mouth but she knew what he actually meant was that he wanted a baby. More so, he wanted HER to have his baby.

If he had spun her around and slapped her in the face, she could not have been more surprised, more appalled, and yet she stood there, looking at the door, unmoving. She should have been screaming "NO!", she should have been pushing him away and opening the door to get away from him and his indecent proposal but still she remained frozen, as if her feet had grown roots.

His hands drew back to her hips before turning south down her thighs. They stopped momentarily when he encountered the buttons of her garter belt before traveling North again to her shoulders with only a brief detour to cup her breasts. Planting one more kiss on her shoulder Adam coaxed her to turn around.

Letting go of the doorknob Amanda reluctantly allowed Adam to turn her about, her shame keeping her eyes on the floor.

"I do have one condition though." Adam whispered, his face mere inches from her own. "Anything we do MUST be consensual. I will not force you to do anything you don't want to do, you may leave now if you wish. If at any point you say 'Stop,' I will stop and we go our separate ways. Do you understand?"

'and if I say 'Stop' or leave now, I may as well pick up the employment section on the way out of the lobby!' she thought to herself. Bowing her head in defeat, the silence lengthened.

"Do you understand?" he asked again, softer. Using two fingers he drew her face up to meet his gaze.

"Yes," she responded when her blue eyes locked with his deep brown eyes. "I understand."

Adams face softened with a smile. His face came close and then closer still, Amanda saw it all happening in slow motion, yet she was still surprised when his lips made contact with hers. She promised herself she wouldn't enjoy it, she vowed she wouldn't close her eyes but his kiss made her melt, and her eyes fluttered. It had been so long, she had forgotten what it was like, forgotten how good it felt.

Pinned between the door and his body, there was nothing she could do except say 'Stop' or kiss him back. Putting a hand on his chest in an attempt to regain SOME amount of control she noticed how hard his chest was. Of their own accord her eyes drifted shut as she began feeling his arms, noting they were as rigid as his chest.

"Call your husband." He whispered between kisses. "Tell him you're deep in negotiations to secure a promising new employee, who is being VERY difficult, and not to wait up for you." He suggested. "You can use the bathroom for a little more privacy if you like." He said, planting another trail of kisses down her shoulder to her arm.

"Ok." She responded numbly.

Taking her cell phone from his proffered hand, she walked to the bathroom in a trance never questioning what she was doing.

Not even wondering how her cellphone got to be in his hand, she called Kaylee.

"So! how is everything going?" Kaylee asked enthusiastically picking up on the first ring. "Did he sign? Are you gonna to be home soon?"

"I think I'm making progress." She whispered. "but he's a already accepted a very good offer. Getting him to renege on it ... let's just he's being very difficult."

"So when do you think you'll be back?" Kaylee asked.

"I don't know sweetie. Listen, don't wait up for me OK."

"OK but you are going to make this up to me."

"I will." Amanda replied. "I promise."

Clicking end on her cellphone she set it down to look at herself in the mirror.

She barely recognized the woman looking back but she knew it to be her.

Her beauty was undeniable, her innate powers of seduction substantial, a fact that was reinforced when she thought about what awaited her on the other side of the door.

This was not at all what she had planned, and remembering Kaylee's quip about 'going to the mattresses AND taking the cannoli' she wondered, was she REALLY going to go through with this?

'No!' She decided in that moment. 'No, she wasn't.'

She was better than this. She wasn't about to whore herself out to the company for some crap job where no one appreciated her. She had been through much worse than this when Ted left. She could get through this just as easily.

With determination and resolve she composed herself and excited the bathroom to set Mr. Johnson straight. Instead she stepped right into Adam's waiting arms.

Without a pause his lips met hers and her resolve began to melt. Opening her mouth to protest only gave way for his tongue to dance around hers, her determination disappeared as rapidly as the strength in her legs.

And just like that Adam broke off the kiss and stepped back. She stumbled briefly as he pulled her away from the door, giving her smaller kisses as he drew her back into the room and closer to the bed.

'So this is it?' She thought. Seeing herself drawn closer to the bed, in her minds eye she could already see him ravaging her body. Working her insides until he was satisfied and then filling her ripe pussy with his cum.

"Do you dance?" he inquired.

The question took her by surprise.

"Do you dance?" He asked again as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her body close.

"Yes." She responded as she stepped into his embrace, noticing there actually was some music playing softly.

Amanda couldn't remember the last time she and her ex-husband had danced. However long ago it had been, it certainly had not been initiated by him.

'Adam is so different from him.' she thought comparing him to her ex-husband.

Following his lead she surrendered to him. Taking notes she compared his other attributes to her ex. Taller, tanned, toned, 'even graceful' she thought as she realized he had not stepped on her toes. Not even once.

He was DEFINITELY taller! Even with her heels on she still had to look up to meet his gaze. And Looking in his eyes, she saw a man who was happy, not moody, or melancholy, HAPPY. How long had it been since she was happy?

Adam slowed as the song came to a close, he looked like he was about to say something when Amanda surprised herself by kissing him.

She poured herself into that kiss, lifting herself even higher in her heels to get closer to his lips. She delighted to be held in his arms.

'When was the last time you were held so lovingly.' She questioned herself.

His hands caressed her body as their tongues played. The kiss intensified further and she slid her arms under his sport coat while his fingers began pulling down the zipper of her dress.

Adam unzipped her slowly, almost as if he expected her to say 'stop' with each and every tooth.

Ignoring the churning in her belly Amanda stepped back just far enough to watch his face as he moved past her shoulder blades, then the small of her back to the top of her butt.

She stood there silently a moment, already feeling naked, the chill in the room raising goosebumps on her tender flesh. She wanted to slip the dress off for him, wanted to give him the little show she had planned for Ted all those years ago but suddenly she was unable to will her body to move.

Adam watched her face while he pulled down the zipper. He half expected her to tell him to stop but inside he knew she wouldn't. At this point she was committed. Too invested to not finish.

In fact, the look on her face almost dared him to keep going.

The dress was very form fitting and the zipper long, all the way down to the crack in her ass before it stopped. Completely unzipped, she stood there; frozen.

Adam could tell she wanted to slide the dress off and show him what he knew to be underneath, but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

Reaching up to cup her face, Adam kissed her again. Her mouth was a willing accomplice now, opening as he was still on approach. Her tongue darted out to welcome his before retreating to allow his tongue to enter.

His hands slid down to her neck and then her shoulders. Catching the edge of her dresses shoulder straps, he pushed them to the side and off her shoulders.

Amanda sighed with a sense of relief when he took control. The sound of her dress sliding off her body to puddle on the ground around her feet sent a tingle all over her body, all seeming to coalesce at her clit.

Pushing her dress off her shoulders, he let it slide down slowly, guiding it all the way. First her breasts, clad in the embroidered satin bra, came into view. Next, her smooth stomach before her garter belt made its presence known.

It had been years since he had seen a woman dressed in such a classic and provocative way. He had always had a fetish for women in lingerie but most especially stockings. Never before though had he met a woman who simply wore them. Also, In his experience, they were usually cheap and disposable, worn only for sex and quickly discarded in the throws of passion, yet here was this young beautiful sexual creature embracing her femininity in all its glory with what was without a doubt high quality and elegant lingerie that was intended for everyday wear.

Adam was pleased to see that so far her intimates matched. In his personal view there was nothing sexier than a beautiful woman wearing matching underwear.

Guiding her dress over her hips he noticed that her panties were on over her garter straps even before he saw they were a thong in the same material.

'OH MY GOD! That is so fucking HOT!' he thought to himself. It had always been a fantasy of his to make love to a woman while she was still wearing her high heels, stockings and garterbelt. With the panties so easily removable....

It was with no small amount of wonder that he released the dress. With a soft silky sound it slipped the rest of the way down her legs to rest in a pool around her high heels.

His heart was pounding as he drank in her beauty.

Seeing the look on Adams face, Amanda was suddenly thankful for Kaylee suggesting the dress, and her own decision to wear the full and complete outfit; she would have hated herself if things had progressed to this point only for Adam to find her wearing mismatched bra and panties with pantyhose.

As it was she felt so sexy, SO pretty, as Adam gazed at her with a look not far short of worship.

Striking her best 'goddess' pose Adam took her in his arms.

Passionate, intense kisses rained down on her face, lips, and neck. Down her neck the kisses continued to her chest. Pulling the cups of her bra down underneath, to expose her breasts, his lips and tongue teased her hard nipples.

Surprised by the intensity of Adams intimate assault, Amanda gasped when his attention turned to her breasts. Not since her children had finished breast feeding had anyone paid any attention to those sensitive glands.

His kisses alone took her breath away but when his lips encircled her nipples her body shuddered with what she could only describe as a mini orgasm.

Thankfully, Adam continued sliding down, allowing her to regain her composure while he continued raining kisses on the rest of her tight body.

Thankful for the yoga and regular exercise regiment that had trimmed her little pooch from carrying two kids, she was still a bit conscientious of the stretch marks. All that faded when Adam spoke again.

"You are SO beautiful!" he whispered between kisses.

Pulling him back to his feet Amanda planted another kiss on his lips.

'God I love the way he kisses!' she thought as she stepped out of her dress being careful not to hook it on her high heels.

Allowing him to lead, she wasn't surprised to find herself backed up against the bed.

Sitting down, she spread her legs for him.

He was so different in his technique as he slid between her thighs. He lead with his kisses, to her lips, neck, and breasts, as if that was primary, the most important. Second, were his hands, as he touched and teased every part of her body, intentionally avoiding her most private parts. The teasing only amplified the effect when his focus turned toward those areas.

She especially liked it when his kisses and touch both became focused on the hard nipples of her firm breasts. Continuing on down her belly, he planted another kiss on her shaved mound that caused her to gasp.

Coming up, he scooted in closer. Poised between her stockinged legs he ran his fingers over the smooth material. Bringing her legs to his lips, he spread her out before him.

Her feet still locked in her high heel sandals, Adam planted a last kiss on her toes, her bright red polish visible through the nylon.

Kneeling between Amanda's legs, Adam turned his attention to her eyes.

Adam held her legs up and out, his hard cock dangling like a club. He was waiting for something she realized.

She was sweet and sensual, yet curious in a way that let Adam know she wasn't normally this brazen. As he knelt between her legs, he began to have second thoughts.

This wasn't him! This wasn't how he was!!! Yeah it had been a long time since he had gotten laid, but to coerce her like THIS, made him no better than her boss.

Looking at him, Amanda could hear his voice in her head.

'This has to be consensual.' She remembered. Understanding what she had to do, she submitted.

Adam was just about to stop himself when Amanda reached between her legs. Keeping her eyes locked to his, her hot hand encircled his cock. It was hard, hot, thick, and, veiny, the bulbous head already slick with his precum.

Her hand on his cock took his breath away, it was just like the rest of her, warm, soft, firm, and full of surprises.

Moving entirely by feel she guided him, not wanting to break of the connection she felt looking in his eyes. Captivated by what she saw there, she guided him by feel.

Amanda spread her legs a bit more and positioning him at her opening, almost pulling him in. Adam applied a bit more pressure and her love canal opened.

She gasped at first with the initial penetration. It had been YEARS since her body had been stretched so exquisitely. Too many years.

Her body shook in response, and her breath quivered. Adam for his part was having much the same reaction as their bodies slowly became one.

Their breath was coming hot and heavy but that soon changed to moaning, and then cooing her encouragement, as more and more cock disappeared inside her willing body. If he thought her hand was nice, it did nothing to prepare him for what awaited inside. The heat of her pussy overwhelmed him, as did the pressure squeezing in from all sides.

Perhaps he was wrong about her having even ONE kid. He thought idly noting how tight her pussy gripped him.

'Oh my God, is he BIG!' her mind screamed as he started entering her. Propping herself up on her elbows, she stared down between her breasts, watching in amazement as their flesh became one.

Lengthwise he was probably only slightly larger than Ted had been but Adam was so much thicker! He was also more gentle in his approach, more mature.

She felt naughty as she spread her legs for him, and she moaned again as he finally bottomed out.

It had been years since the last time she had been touched by a man, even longer since she was intimate with one. Maybe because it had been so long she couldn't remember correctly but this felt SO MUCH better than she remembered.

Pulling back slightly so he wasn't forcing himself in all in one stroke, Adam pressed in again, further this time. Her arousal was rising, as well as her heart rate, the room filled with the soft clean muskiness of her fluids.

With every stroke his cock became even more firm and her juices made the next stroke that much easier. By the fifth stroke he was fully seated within her.

Clamping her pussy on Adam's rock hard shaft elicited a moan from him. Driving herself further onto him, Amanda tried getting more of his cock in her. GOD it felt good!

Stopping for just a moment to let himself, and her, get used to their new situation, he had to laugh when she let out a moan that clearly signified disappointment that he had stopped.

She squirmed and writhed beneath him working his tool herself because other than penetrating her, Adam hadn't moved.

"Mmmm mmmm!" Amanda whimpered with the need for more.

Driving herself down onto him again, it occurred to her that this was FAR from what she anticipated. She figured SHE would be reluctant, even apprehensive. That HE would be the aggressor. That he would simply have his way with HER, fuck her hard and fast, cum deep in her and then send her on her way with a slap on the ass, IF he didn't make her clean his cock off with her mouth first.

She could have never predicted he would be so loving and gentle, perhaps even reluctant, and that SHE would be the aggressor.

Amanda's aggressiveness surprised Adam. While on the outside she had every appearance of being a shy innocent housewife, all dolled up for the night, the woman in his bed was anything but.

Adam hovered above her, his arms forming a protective barrier around her, his body shielding hers. He held himself up giving himself an aerial view of her face and chest. With a longing, pleading look in her eyes she reached up and gripped his arms.

His chest angled away slowly to where their hips met, to where his cock penetrated her willing pussy to the hilt.

Without realizing it, she lifted her head to try and see his cock sliding in but the view was obscured in this position.

The look in his eyes made her blush.

The pause lasted only a moment before he began again, this time though, she met him stroke for stroke.

Slick with perspiration, their bodies moved against the other. The moist sound of their bodies slapping soon filled the room, punctuated by the constant grunt or moan as they each fought the other for dominance, and yet at the same time tried to ensure the other was getting all the pleasure they could stand.

She didn't ordinarily cum without outside help which was why when she felt her body tightening she was surprised. Looking up Amanda could see it in his eyes and face as well. He was going to unload inside of her, and soon.

This may not have been her idea, but she WANTED this. Wanted his child. Wanted to be his ... what? Girlfriend? Lover? Friend with benefits? Plain ole fuck buddy?

With her release so close it really didn't matter to her. Not now anyway. All she knew was that she wanted him, needed him.

He was going to cum soon. HER cum. All of it, it was hers. He was just holding on to it, for now.

Pouring herself into her motions she held him close. Wrapping her legs around his to lock him in place so he couldn't change his mind at the last minute and pull out, she clamped her pussy tight around his rigid tool.

Adam couldn't hold back anymore, and he could sense that Amanda was close as well. Her breathing had changed, becoming deeper and more erratic. Grabbing him, she pulled him in close and locked her sexy stocking clad legs around his. He could feel her tense up and clamp her pussy as she neared that threshold.

That incredible increase in pressure was too much for him to withstand and with a grunt he was unloading inside her, his hips driving in rapidly.

He had never been inside a woman before without a condom on, and had certainly never cum inside. The sensation was unlike anything he could have known.

It was hot, and wet, and far more enjoyable.

Adam's orgasm drove Amanda over the edge. The fast, long strokes, his hips slapping her ass was too much. With a loud cry she welcomed his cum.