HR Seals the Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing his face Amanda kissed him hard, her screams of passion punctuated with each kiss while his cum filled her pussy.

Not having to stop and pull out to take a condom off, Adam just continued stroking in and out, enjoying the sensation their mixed fluids was having on his still hard cock.

As their heart rates slowed down to normal they slid apart.

Laying on his back Adam let out a deep breath while Amanda snuggled in close, the moist heat radiating from her pussy enticed him for more.

Adam lay there, one arm propped behind his head. Using the other he caressed her arm as she snuggled up next to him.

'Your husband is a lucky man!' Adam thought to himself as they lay there.

It was at that moment, as he looked over at her, that his guilt returned.

What had he done!?

What if he actually DID get her pregnant?

What would her husband do? Would he be understanding? Or would he divorce her for her infidelity? Would he never find out, and raise the child thinking it was own? How would she reconcile what he had done?

'What's done is done.' He thought pushing those thoughts aside. He was a horrible, despicable, rotten man but he was also a man of his word. He would keep his bargain with her. The rest ... he would try to make that up to her later.

"You are nothing like what I expected!" she said whispered without moving, breaking his line of thought.

Turning his head he looked at her, looked for any sign of resentment or regret. Seeing none he smiled.

Adam's eyes captured her, the deep brown like a pool of chocolate she just wanted to stare into forever to see if she could find the bottom.

His face was so, so, manly. It was hard and chiseled in all the right places, just as it was soft and inviting in all the others. Caressing his face she smiled as she tried to burn every detail into memory. Amanda knew she needed to leave soon but she couldn't. Not yet.

She smiled bigger as he let her play with him, he teased her, even nipping her fingers when she strayed too close to his mouth causing her to let out a playful "Ahhhh!"

Her exclamation had more to do with being surprised than it was from a little pain.

With a delightful smile she instinctively drew her hand back.

Adam brought her fingers to his mouth and gave them several kisses to 'make it all better.'

His action surprised her. His was so sweet, gentile, and thoughtful. When his eyes came back up to hers she bent down to kiss those sweet lips.

It was a different kind of kiss from the intense, locked in the throws of passion, kisses they had shared earlier while they were making love. This was a softer, sweeter, more playful kiss, and it satisfied her on a more spiritual level.

Her eyes opened slowly when she broke off the kiss.

They say the eyes are the doorway to a man's soul. In that instant she believed it. His eyes were wide open to her and she could see ... something. It drew her, called to her.

From her vantage point she could see his cock. Still slightly engorged and glistening with the juices of their lovemaking, it enticed her.

Her inhibitions were gone. Cast off and strewn about the room like the clothes she had worn. All that was left ... was bliss.

Looking at her legs, her stockings, garterbelt and high heels made her feel sexy. His hand on her hip, caressing her made her feel special.

Setting her head on his chest the beating of his heart relaxed her and she felt her own breathing slow.

'He has a fantasy.' She thought looking at his cock. 'all men do.'

In that moment she decided THAT SHE would be his fantasy. Feeling his body next to her, the feeling of completeness his cum inside of made her feel. She would be everything he had ever wanted, and more!

Being carefully not to tear the sheets with the high heels she still wore she slid down his body taking his cock first in her hand and then her mouth.

Adam was taken aback when Amanda abandoned where she had been laying, cuddled up against him to slide down his body. Once again her soft hand encircled his cock and began to slowly stroke it but only for a moment before her mouth took over.

"Amanda?" he questioned softly.

She answered him with a look in the eye. The bulbous head of his cock resting on her full red lips.

"You don't have to do this." Adam continued. "You've already held up your part of the deal."

Ignoring him, Amanda opened her mouth and took him inside.

Rarely had she ever gone down on a man but Amanda knew enough of the fundamentals to make him moan.

She had to laugh inside because despite his effort of talk her out of what she was doing, he was making no effort to actually stop her.

Slowly stroking his cock, she licked up and down the shaft. Savoring the flavor of their combined fluids that still glistened, she slowly transitioned from her hand, to her mouth. Wanting him to enjoy her ministration she began to suck, bob, and slurp in earnest.

The look on Adams face was worth every bit of it, shock, fading into disbelief, becoming ecstasy. Letting her eyes flutter shut she focused on what she was doing.

Her technique was amazing and Adam felt himself beginning to tense up again. Amanda could sense she was getting him close and she began to question exactly where she wanted his cum. While it was exhilarating to have him in her mouth, to be able to give him such pleasure was equally exciting. She also wanted to taste him, to feel Adam's cock filling her mouth like he had already filled her pussy but she wanted more.

Wrapping her lips around his shaft she licked him clean. Her lips clearing what remained of their fluids mixed with her saliva. With a final kiss on the head of his cock, Adam looked at her with a question on his face

Sitting above him, looking down, gave her a brief moment of pause. She didn't HAVE to do this. By his own admission, she had kept her end of the bargain. She could leave anytime and things would go back to normal.

'Back to normal?' she wondered, that intimate something still calling her. 'Could that ever be true again.'

Answering his unspoken question with a smile, she climbed on to straddle him.

It had been so long since a man had found comfort in her. Ted had left her 5, almost 6, years earlier and they hadn't had sex for months before. Now here, lying beneath her, his juices already leaking from her pussy, was a man who knew how to please a woman. A man who found her desirable.

Amanda wasn't sure why she was climbing on Adam again. Was it because she felt a cosmic connection with him or was it simply because she had forgotten how amazing it felt to get fucked.

Either way, it didn't matter, and after the briefest amount of stroking to get him hard again, his cock was once again disappearing back into her pussy.

This time, Amanda was in total control as she rode him, his cock sliding in and out of her willing pussy. Adams protests had ended quickly when she impaled herself, now his hands were planted on her hips, giving him a little more purchase to thrust into her as she was on her down stroke.

Her body, flushed with heat from their continued tryst, felt like it was on fire. A warm rosy hue spread across her chest from the increased blood flow, and her breasts longed for release.

Reaching behind her back, Amanda popped the clasp on her bra to let her breasts swing free. Free of their confines she cast her bra across the room and grabbed her breasts. Rubbing the firm flesh that reveled in their new found freedom she pinched her nipples roughly and increased the pace of her lovemaking.

Wearing only her garter belt, stockings and heels, Amanda threw herself on Adam. Wearing the lingerie and heels for lovemaking made her feel like a wanton whore but she was beyond caring.

Amanda was like a wild animal as she rode him. It was hard to believe the innocent demure young woman he had just meet several days ago could have such a nature. She was, he suspected, just as surprised!

Once again the room was filled with the sounds of sex. From the wet sounds of his cock sliding in and out of her sodden pussy, to the slapping sounds of her ass on his thighs. Adam's grunting, as well as her own moaning and cooing, signaled that once again they were each getting close.

"Ahh!" she cried out, when she felt Adam drive up into her hard, pushing her ever closer. "Ahhhhhh!" she repeated when he did it again.

God he made her feel good.

Closing her eyes, her toes clenched tight inside the shoes, desire alone guiding her motions.

Dropping down to brace her hands on his chest, she changed her pace slightly, slower but with a much longer stroke.

It had been difficult for Adam to hold back at first but it got a little easier as she got looser and even more wet, but when she dropped down and ground back on his cock, it was too much.

Amanda's large breasts undulated with her exaggerated motions. Swaying as they were, Adam didn't seem to know where to look, his eyes darted first from her eyes, then to her breasts, to her cock filled pussy. Likewise Amanda's eyes were just as confused, not knowing whether to look him in the eye or flutter close.

He felt SOO good and she couldn't help herself as her eyes closed and mouth opened to scream her pleasure, but no sound came out.

Adam watched in disappointment as her eyes closed.

Her eyes! Those beautiful ocean blue eyes. Adam needed to see them, needed to witness her pleasure in them, and more so because there was no barrier there now. When she looked at him, he could see everything she was, is, and ever could be. He needed to see if he could be a part of that.

Placing his hands on her full breasts, her eyes snapped open when he pinched her nipples.

He had pinched her HARD but it felt SO GOOD she could feel it all the way down in her clit!

Her arms and legs were on fire from the stress she was putting them under, rocking back and forth. She was so close, but she was stuck on a plateau.

Dropping down further she kept on. Her breasts dangled, swaying back and forth with her motions, her nipples being tickled and teased by Adams chest. She needed to keep up the same pace for just, a little while, longer.

Leaving the plateau behind she felt it, she wanted to hold it back a while longer but she was too close! Trying to hold her orgasm at bay was a struggle, her breath was coming in ragged gasps and she felt like she was about to pass out when she lost the battle.

Her whole body exploded in pleasure. Starting at her clit it rocketed out to encompass her entire body. Her toes curled tight in her shoes and her fingers clutched the sheets of the bed in a death grip. Wave after wave of pleasure rolled over her, threatening to unhinge her sanity.

Amanda, her body tingling with ecstasy, gulped in air, trying desperately to catch her breath.

She was happy. Her body shook all over from the intensity. Her legs quivered and her breath was ragged.

Collapsing on top of Adam, to tired to even move, she was powerless to do anything but let him have his way with her.

It was clear to Adam that Amanda had just had another amazing orgasm. He had never known a woman who could do that so easily. It made him happy that he was the one who had done it to her, but he wasn't done.

He had been right on the edge when she had cum, and her body now laid like a limp rag doll across his chest.

With barely a pause Adam flipped her over effortlessly. Rolling her over onto her back he kissed her passionately while driving his cock in as deep and as hard as he could.

Amanda felt like a rag doll the way Adam manhandled her, and she loved it. His kisses were as deep and forceful as his manhood was inside her.

Using her like she had used him, Adam drove into her whimpering body repeatedly. In a steep crescendo, her whimpers rose quickly into screams of passion she could no longer contain, as yet another orgasm tore through her body. With a loud grunt of his own, and a hard thrust, Adam unloaded within her again.

Pulling back slowly, savoring the sensation, he drove it in again far as he could go. Holding it there for a moment Amanda's pussy quivered around his manhood coaxing more of his cum. Pulling back again he gave her one final thrust, only to experience the same exquisite sensation.

Amanda gasped when Adam began to cum again. She already felt warm and fuzzy inside and the latest only seemed to add to those feelings. Trembling, that hard thrust, driven so deep hit something inside and once again she was cumming. In disbelief she whimpered as his next two thrusts each triggered micro orgasms of their own.

Driven deep Adam held it there, this time this orgasm had been intense, even more so than the last. Maybe because it was her choice, maybe because she was so wet, or maybe because their physical exhaustion was overwhelming them both.

Trembling from the cumulative effect and unable to move, Amanda could still feel his cock pulse as he filled her up again.

"Ooooooo." She cooed like a dove. Wrapping her arms and legs around him she held him tight in a loving embrace.

She wanted it, she wanted it all, every, last, drop!

Ignoring her exhaustion, she rocked back on him gently, squeezing her pussy on his shaft, she made sure that everything he had to give ended up in her womb.

Adam's cock throbbed as it delivered more and more cum and it responded to the tightening with an additional pulse each time. could feel her using her pussy to milk out the last of his cum.

Flat on her back, her legs spread wide, pussy still filled with Adams cock. Returning his kisses as his cock slipped out she lay there, unmoving.

Amanda had been incredible, she had ridden him like no one ever had. Kissing her again he knew she was fading. Pushing a sweaty strand of hair out of her face, he watched the calm of sleep began to slip over her as her breath deepened.

The euphoria of her many orgasms combined with the physical exhaustion from fucking Adam finally caught up with her when she stopped moving.

"Amanda." She heard her name in the distance.

"Amanda!" she heard again, this time she moaned softly in response.

"You're falling asleep beautiful woman." The voice said.

'That's nice!' she thought absently realizing it was Adam speaking. 'he thinks I'm beautiful!' she smiled, wondering when the last time was someone had told her she was beautiful.

"Mmm Hmmm." She murmured in response, slipping a little further.

Adam watched in silence as her breathing assumed the long rhythmic tone of someone fast asleep. He watched as any and all worries faded away, even asleep she smiled he noted.

'Why do you have to be married?' he wondered before cuddling up next to her.

His heart was full of regret when he cuddled up next to her naked body. What he had done was wrong! What he was doing even now was wrong! He knew it, but he couldn't stop himself from holding her for just a little while longer.

Daylight streamed through the windows waking her slowly. Stretching her long body out between the 5000 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, she felt like a goddess. How long had it been since she had slept naked? For that matter, how long had it been since she had been made to feel like a woman?

Rolling over to find Adam she wasn't surprised to discover an empty bed. It was too perfect, in fact the only thing that would have made it more perfect would have been a rose and a note on the pillow.

Sitting up, she pulled the sheet up to cover her breasts. Glancing around the room she realized Adam was in fact gone, his suitcases which had been next to the dresser were both missing.

It was a bittersweet moment not seeing him. He had been so gentle. Loving and caring in a sexual education that had been a long time in coming. Married 4 years with two kids, divorced for 6, and never once did she know it could be that good.

Looking around the room some more she found her dress, dry cleaned, pressed and hanging, her other personal effects, including the garterbelt she had been wearing when she fell asleep, were folded neatly on the dresser along with her shoes, and what looked like a fresh package of stockings.

Her stockings, the ones she had worn the night before, were gone.

"A souvenir." She whispered, her hand coming to her mouth to hide her smile.

The light shining in through the window glinted off of something on the desk, catching her eye. Her curiosity piqued she slid off the bed. Pulling the sheet around her body, she padded silently across the room in her makeshift toga.

There, laying on the desk, next to the high speed data port, lay an envelope and a tri-folded document, hanging partially open. The morning light glinted off the high polished brass hardware of the pen setting on top of the employment contract, signed.

Carefully opening the envelope she found a short, handwritten, letter within.

My Dearest Amanda

It is rare in my life to meet someone with your intelligence, beauty, innocence, and grace, and I found it refreshing. I took the liberty of having your effects cleaned and pressed. Everything should be ready for you when you wake.

I truly had a wonderful time last night and I sincerely hope you are not in trouble with your husband.

I have decided to accept your company's offer. The signed employment contract is on the desk next to this letter.

I look forward to working with you in the future and hope last night does not contribute to any awkwardness in the office.

Respectfully

Adam

'Respectfully!' the word lingered on her mind as she clutched the letter to her chest. If anyone else had written those words, it would have been sarcastic at best, snide at the worst. From Adam though, she knew it was genuine.

What had happened last night was NOT what she had planned but, given the opportunity, there was nothing about it she would have changed.

With a smile on her face she dropped the sheet.

She was a woman! And she reveled in her rediscovered femininity.

Walking naked to the bathroom, her hips swaying in an exaggerated swagger, she teased her hair thinking about Adam.

'There wouldn't be awkwardness around the office,' she thought with a smile. 'but there might be something else....'