All Comments on 'HS Wing Man Becomes My First Cock Ch. 02'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Great story

There is nothing like having a friend that Iets you suck his cock anytime you want.

BamabullBamabullover 4 years ago
Hot

That would be a Dream come True.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hot

id love to have someone to suck whenever he wanted it! great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sexy

Either Chip or his friend (being the jocks they are) should have a bit of sexy manly chest hair for those muscular chests! To have a high school or college athlete, stripped to show his impressive muscular body, graced with a matting of chest hair, or hairy abs, my word, what a sexy sight. Many athletes I have seen and sucked have had just that beautiful sight -- hairy thighs, legs, arms, pubes, and chests. And after a shower, with the damp hair, what a sexy smell! They seem to enjoy have not only the blow job, but having their bodies caressed, as if tracing their hairy abs or chests enhances the blow jobs! And to swallow their cum as it shoots from the ends of great cocks, my word, what a delight!

Hawk66Hawk66about 3 years ago

Another good one! I could read about sucking cock & eating cum all day. Hard friends are good to find!

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Yet another good brief tale of Cock Sucking, I do not like his friend's threats of telling others not a very nice thing for anyone to do, however it is just a story, hopefully there will be a continuation some day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For being good buds and his wingman, Chip seemed like a big asshole in this chapter. I hated that he threatened to blackmail and tell Connie and his friends and also all the demeaning name-calling. Ruined the story imo.

furluvrcafurluvrcaabout 2 years ago

My prediction is that Chip will be sucking the narrator within three more visits and fucking him within five.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

I bet Chip does win the second bet too! Whole new level of wingman and I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

made jerk and cum huge just by thinking of that story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I want a big cock to suck whenever I wanted to!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would rather suck cock, than get mine sucked.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would love to both wake up with a close friend sucking my cock and also return the favor by sucking off a close friend to wake him up.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies3 months ago

Chip wasn't asleep that first time!!! That is SO HOT to find out! In the first chapter, I had wondered if Chip was asleep-drunk or not. Now, Chip is blackmailing him to tell others, unless he sucks his cock anytime he asks!!! In one way, I would definitely WANT to be Chip's cocksucker, the way Chip is described in this story! Like you wrote, "I felt like a kid that got the greatest present!" Here was my friend offering his cock to ME!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.