HS Wing Man Becomes My First Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
25 years later revisiting my High School Wingman.
2.2k words
4.75
3.1k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 12/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
537 Followers

Sorry for the long gap between this and the last chapter. But it was also a long gap in the story. I hope you read the preceding chapters to understand characters and context. I hope you enjoy. I love getting your feedback and comments.

-------------------

After my experience giving my best high school friend a couple of blow jobs in college, I often thought about what I had done and denied that I was gay. He called a couple of times over the next year, but I never took his calls. It scared me that I, deep down, knew I wanted to suck his cock again. Over the years, I would jack off thinking about sucking Chip's cock, imagining it was again moving in and out of my eager mouth, and exploding down my throat, filling my mouth with his delicious cum. It had shocked me how much I enjoyed sucking his cock, and that I loved his cum. I had started to call him on numerous occasions, but always chickened out. Years passed, I managed to suppress my interest in cock, other than an occasional peek at a cock in the locker room or at a urinal. I married and had all but forgotten how much I had enjoyed sucking his big cock ( a lie). Over the years, I worked hard to stay in shape, running, cycling, swimming, and many days in the gym working out. Swimming laps in my speedo kept me tanned and I was proud of my physique. I also would shave my body, leaving only a small patch of trimmed hair just above my stuff (which my wife hated).

Then one day, out of the blue, he called. He was now living in a distant city and was going to be back in town for some meetings and wanted to get together for a beer. I hesitated, but agreed to meet him after work at the bar in the downtown Hilton, where he was staying. How could I refuse my best friend from high school?

After I hung up I noticed I was shaking. Was it fear? Or anticipation? For 25 years I had denied to myself that I had enjoyed sucking him off, that I might be gay, and had successfully suppressed my gay desires. I realized that my cock had gotten hard as a rock thinking about seeing him again and the possibility of sucking his amazing cock. Yes, it was definitely fear. Fear that I wouldn't be able to resist and my desires would burst to the surface. I made up my mind to be strong and maintain my straight demeanor and not bring up the past cocksucking.

I walked into the bar and immediately recognized Chip, his good looks and masculine presence. He had gained some weight, but still looked fit. I stuck out my hand to shake his and he pulled me in for a firm hug. I broke off the hug and said, let's get a beer. We sat at the bar and ordered. We immediately began talking about the old, glory days of high school, as if nothing happened when he visited me that one unforgettable weekend in college. I wasn't going to bring it up, and was glad he didn't either. He also had gotten married right out of college and had a couple of kids.

We were talking non-stop and were on our fifth, or was it our sixth beer, and he said, "I nearly forgot, I have something up in the room I want to show you. I know you will want to see it. Let's grab another beer and go up to my room."

"What is it you want to show me?"

"It's a surprise. I'm sure it will bring back some great memories."

I was curious, but he wouldn't tell me what it was, so we ordered a couple of beers to go and headed up to his room. I followed him in and turned to close the door. He was standing by the bed with his back to me. I asked, "Chip, what is this surprise?"

He turned towards me and I noticed he had unfastened his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. As he pulled his boxers down he spoke "you know you've been wanting to see my cock all night. You gave me the best blowjobs I've ever received and I know you want to suck it again."

His big cock came into view and I thought it was even more beautiful than I had remembered. It was hanging down and was fat, and already at least six inches, and I knew it would get longer and fatter.

"You can't take your eyes off it. Go ahead and touch it. You know you want to suck it."

"Chip, I'm not gay and I am not......I'm not......."

"Not what? You can't even say it. And you can't take your eyes off it. I don't care if you are gay or not, but you know you want to. I want you to, so grab it. Do your best friend a favor."

"That was a long time ago. I haven't even thought about doing anything gay since then (I lied). I'm married and have kids. (my voice shaking) I'm .... l'm straight."

He stepped out of his pants and boxers, and walked up close to me and took my hand and pulled it to his cock. Looking him in the eyes, I wrapped my hand around it and squeezed it softly. The memory of how good it felt to hold it came flooding back. I don't remember how, but next thing I knew I was on my knees pulling his cock to my mouth. I kissed it and licked around the big head before taking it into my mouth. All the memories of how good it tasted and felt returned. I realized I loved having his cock in my mouth, even more than I remembered. I pumped the shaft with one hand as I sucked on the head and top 4 or 5 inches. Twenty five years of desire and hunger to suck his cock was unleashed as I passionately made love to his cock with my mouth. I was slobbering, my saliva running down his cock.

"Oh yeah, Steve, you are one amazing cocksucker. I've been looking forward to this for so long, but slow down, make it last, and let's both enjoy it."

I took it out of my mouth and looked up at him. As I looked into his eyes I knew I wanted to please him and for him to have a great orgasm. I rubbed his amazing cock back and forth over my face as we stared at each other.

"My cock looks hot on your face, and even better sliding in and out of your mouth. I can't wait to feed you my cum."

I resumed licking and sucking the head and stroking the shaft, slowly moving up and down, going a little further with each bob. I had to restrain myself from going faster as I was eager to taste his cum again. I felt his cock jerk, releasing some delicious pre-cum. Yes, I thought to myself, I do love sucking Chip's cock. I continued to focus on the head with my mouth and tongue, and stroking his shaft.

"You are a great cocksucker, for a straight man. I've never had a woman suck my cock this good. You must be gay. Only a gay man would love sucking cock like you do. Yeah, this feels amazing. I'm getting ready to cum."

I started to pull his cock out of my mouth to protest that I wasn't gay, but my desire to make him cum, and the need to take his load in my mouth, won out, and I sucked harder and faster until I felt his cock stiffen even harder and he pushed it in and it started to jerk, erupting in my mouth. I instinctively started to swallow as I tasted his cum. His load was huge, it kept jerking and shooting cum into my mouth. I savored the taste as his orgasm slowed. I held it still in my mouth as I continued to slowly stroke the shaft, squeezing every last drop out. I licked around the head as it started to soften, and reluctantly let it slip out of my mouth.

Chip had collapsed back onto the bed and was breathing hard. I stood up and looked down at my naked, high school best bud, my wingman, lying there with his eye closed. I had the urge to crawl up on him and kiss him. But I hesitated, realizing he was naked and I was fully clothed. My well ingrained gay denial stopped me, not knowing how he would react. My thoughts wondered to how nice it would be to get naked and kiss my way up his body. My cock was trying to bust through my pants, but I hesitated. At that moment I realized that he has always meant more to me than being just a friend. That scared me.

"Chip, maybe I should be going."

He leaned up onto his elbows and looked at up me, and spoke, "It's really great seeing you again after all these years. I wish we had stayed closer, and hope we do, going forward. I would love to get together more often, and the blow jobs are a great added benefit. You really know how to suck cock. And I don't care whether or not you admit you are gay. I still consider you my best friend, and with benefits. I do have a big meeting in the morning and need to get some sleep. I'll be here through tomorrow night. I would love for you to come by after work tomorrow for a beer. And judging from your enthusiasm tonight, I bet you would love to suck my cock again."

I looked down at his beautiful cock and noticed it was coming back to life, lifting up off his stomach. I couldn't resist and leaned over and engulfed it in my mouth. It was instantly hard and I eased back down to my knees and began sucking him off again in earnest.

"Man, you couldn't wait until tomorrow night? Oh yeah, cocksucker, your mouth is amazing. Don't stop!"

It was if I was making up for lost time and I couldn't get enough. I was insatiable, feeding my hunger for his cock, or was I unleashing my need, no, my love of his cock? Or was it love of any cock? I put that thought out of my mind and focused on how much I was enjoying Chip's awesome cock. I was lost in the sensations of his fat cock moving in and out of my mouth, stretching my lips, running over my tongue. The smell of his manliness and taste of his cock had me in a fog. Bobbing up and down the length of the shaft, taking more with each dive. I felt it entering my throat and realized I had swallowed it all when my nose started hitting his hairy stomach on each down stroke.

"Wow, you are amazing. no woman has ever been able to take my whole cock before."

I continued to slowly work my mouth up and down his cock, using my tongue on the underside. I gazed up his hairy stomach and realized I was turned on even more by his masculinity. I wasn't just sucking a cock, I was enjoying pleasing a man, satisfying his sexual needs. His manliness, and my excitement by it, scared me, and made me realize I am attracted to men. I started to moan on him as I heard him start to moan with pleasure. I sensed that he was getting close, and slowed to make it last. He started to buck his hips thrusting his cock in and out, then holding it in deep. I felt it start to jerk in my mouth and I felt blasts of his delicious cum. I continued to suck and run my tongue around the head.

"Oh, Steve, you are amazing." And he again collapsed back onto the bed.

I stroked it, milking every last drop of his seed into my mouth. I then started to kiss his hairy stomach and moved up to his chest. He raised up and put his hand on my head, stopping my kissing advance.

"It's been years since I've cum twice in one day. You have an amazing effect on me. Now I really do need to get some sleep."

I stood up, looked down at him. "I'll let myself out. Same time tomorrow?"

"Yes."

On the drive home my mind was spinning. I knew now that there was no denying that I love to suck cock and am turned on by masculine men. Was that the real reason I spent so much time staying fit? All the days in the pool and the gym? I knew I would be sucking Chip again tomorrow, but what comes after that?

==============

I love getting your feedback and input. Please leave a comment or send me a note.

Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
537 Followers