HSPL - Trip to the Sorority

Story Info
Princess makes her decision on wild ride to the sorority.
2.3k words
4.12
12.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissydn
sissydn
52 Followers

"After being left on the road by Meghan and Sophie, princess was caught by Cindy and her companions. Zoe, apparently the leader in the group, had informed sissy that she could get back to Sophie and Meghan if she pledged the sorority and joined with honor. If she chooses not to pledge, they would drive her to the other end of town and leave her there in her soaked and now see through bandeau top and white micro shorts, that revealed her sexy red thong. What might sissy decide?"

"I choose ..." I was about to make my decision, but I hesitated.

How could I know that Zoe was actually telling the truth? And what if I was accepted to the sorority but wasn't the one to join with honor? What would happen then?

On the other hand, I could easily hitchhike my way from wherever they decided to leave me. I looked super hot with my huge tits, showing both some under-boob and plenty cleavage. And sure as hell, there would be someone who couldn't resist my almost Kardashian ass in this sexy red thong which was visible through my soaked micro shorts.

But then again, I had no idea of an address nor the directions. There was only one choice and I knew it from the moment she set up the question.

Though I dreaded it, I collected myself and finished my sentence "... to pledge the sorority. And I'm going to join with honor!"

I felt surprisingly courageous as the word came out of my mouth, and I was determined to do whatever degrading rituals they wanted to put me through and excel at it.

"Hahahah!" Cindy and Zoe laughed.

"Princess just grew a pair!" Zoe said.

And she continued "I can't wait for you to meet the other pledges. Our sorority is known to be the sluttiest, and we how collected the worst of the worst this year. You're going to have to fight for the honor!"

As I was about to reply Cindy made a wave at the van, and before I got to say anything four girls jumped out the van and grabbed me.

One of the girls was wearing nothing but a pink lace thong bodysuit. I recognized her as the girl in the pretty dress Cindy now wore. There was a crazy kind of hierarchy in their group since she would give it away like that.

As they grabbed me, I instinctively tried to fight it, though I had accepted it.

Of course, I was not to gain anything from this, and sure enough they just grabbed front, back and two sides of my micro shorts and lifted me in the back of the van.

As my feet left the ground, I was reminded of the huge purple monster I had hidden up my ass.

How could I have forgotten this?

It penetrated me even deeper and I struggled not moan from the intense sensation.

The four girls joined me in the back of the van, but Zoe and Cindy took for front seats.

The girls sat on the seat along the sides and I just laid there on the floor. They were all starring at me without saying a word.

I couldn't stop starring at the girl in the pink bodysuit. She had perfect tits and the suit fitted her body perfectly, emphasizing her two assets.

I imagined how it would feel to wear the bodysuit. Feeling it tinkle my nipples, caressing my stomach. The string scratching between my buttocks and the front cuddling my man clitty.

"What are you looking at sissy?" The girl in the pink bodysuit said.

"Leave him alone Aly! He's had a rough day already." Another girl said.

"Oh shut up Becky. This sissy has all this coming for him for what he done!" Aly replied.

"You're just mad he stole Cindy's dress, so you had give her yours." Becky defended me.

"That sure didn't help! But ones in high school some sissy boy raided the girl's locker room while I was in the shower and for some reason only stole my clothes. All of it. Even my sweaty gym clothes. I had to borrow from the other girls and was left in granny panties, a mini skirt, no bra and a white thin fabric top." Aly told.

She looked angry and shifted from looking at Becky, to starring me down.

"That was a cold and windy day, my skirt blew up several times and my nipples was constantly hard. For the rest of that year I was known as "Granny panty" and "Nippy"..." She stopped and looked down her beautiful tits.

I looked at her and I could tell she was recalling old memories when she went on.

"... and that was just until the next year, when a new student got it wrong and called me "Granny nippy" and everyone lost it. It was a joke of a nickname of course, but it stuck until the end of high school."

I felt sorry for her and a bit guilty. Of course, I had only taken panties drying racks and drawers thus not leaving anyone in this position, but I considered going into the girl's locker room several times, I just didn't have the courage.

"I even became a total slut because of this. I wore skimpy clothes, handed out blowjobs to everyone a bit popular and letting whoever wanted fuck me, just to get known as something else than Granny Nippy.

"Finally, I'm getting my revenge. I will make it impossible for you to join with honor, forcing you to find your way from the bad neighborhood feeling as vulnerable as I did that day!" She almost shouted as she pointed at me.

She stuck her finger down my top and pulled me towards her. She spanked my wet ass and then grabbed it.

I was frightened that she might ruin my chance to get back to Sophie and Meghan and a bit scared as to what she was going to do right now.

"But first I'm going to use you like I let everyone use me. I'm going to make you eat my pussy for everyone who I sucked that gave me nothing in return. I'm going to fuck you senseless with this strapon, for all those guys who fucked me without giving a shit about my needs!"

She pulled of my top and my micro shorts. I was shocked and so was Becky and the two other girls. They just said there and said nothing. They definitely never seen Aly this way, nor heard this story before.

This made me even more scared.

"I'm taking your clothes as that sissy took mine. Except that sexy thong of yours. I want it to grab when I get wild!"

She undid some buttons in the crotch of her bodysuit. Grabbed my head and forced my mouth on her pussy.

Instinctively I started licking her. It was hard though, as she forced my head up and down, left and right, and pressed me against her clit.

I suddenly got into the mood and stuck my tongue out as much as possible. Eagerly licking her pussy.

Instantly it got completely wet and I just licked even wilder. I couldn't believe that yet again, I was in the back of a van, this time only wearing a thong, evenly less than last time, licking a hot girl.

I felt so naughty, and as she started moaning, so did I.

I licked her for what felt like 5minutes, but it must at least have been 15.

"I'm such a whore!" I thought to myself feeling extremely horny.

At this point my mouth was soaked, and my jaw was aching, but she wasn't finished.

Then unexpectedly, she cried out an astounding moan and looked down at me in disbelief as she orgasmed. She was shaking in her entire body.

She had this exhausted look on her face and just starred for a minute. Then she awoke and pushed me away.

I landed on my back in shock of then sudden push. I could feel me huge tits jiggle wildly and then slowly slowing down sliding down the sides of my ribcage.

"Damn these seem so real!" I thought to myself.

Before I got back up Aly had put on the strapon and was on top of me.

Her knees were on my arms and I couldn't move. I could just see the big black strapon wiggling from side to side between her legs.

She grabbed my tits and squeezed them roughly as I closed my eyes and just gave in to her.

"You like, huh slut? Like feeling out of control, completely at my will?" Aly said with a grin.

She put her big girl cock between my tits and started tit fucking me.

After a while she released one of my arms and hinted me to hold up my right tit against her cock.

She smiled at me and slowly moved her free arm down my stomach towards my thong.

She played with the waistband making me so horny.

I was moving my body in sensation as she slipped her hand down my thong and towards my clit.

As she reached it, I could feel her moving her fingers around, like she was searching for something.

She then stopped and said "Where the fuck is your cock? I swear I could see it get stiff when you were licking Cindy earlier!"

I just looked up at her. I could still see her cock between my tits and I didn't know what to say.

"You got a pussy now? You girly slut, you are so ready to get a good hardcore fucking!" She said and as she started fucking my tits again while rubbing my clit.

This felt so fucking good! I just closed my eyes and enjoyed it, I almost couldn't contain myself. And neither could she.

A few moments later I could feel her shake. I opened my eyes and looked at her. Her eyes were closed.

Then I looked between my tits where I could see her dick throbbing back and forth when I heard Aly release a great moan and suddenly her cock ejected right on my face.

She came right into my mouth and eyes. It was a giant load I thought as it kept coming.

I instantly released my tit to dry off the cum from my eyes.

But before I could do this, she grabbed it and again forced her knee on it.

Then she moved up sitting on my tits and stuffed her cock in my mouth.

My jaw was still aching, and it hurt as she thrusted it in and out, and I was sure it was clear to see on my facial expression.

She didn't seem care though and kept on fucking my mouth.

A minute later I once again heard great moan and I could feel my mouth getting filled with her cum.

There was so much of it, that it dripped out of my mouth.

I could feel the hot cum slide down my jaw and neck, all the way to my tits.

I was almost choking but felt eased as I thought it must be over now. My jaw really needed it to be over.

But she left her cock in my mouth. Emptying it completely and more and more cum ran down my upper body.

Then she slowly started thrusting it in and out again. I could feel the cum lather up in my mouth.

I started swallowing as much as I could, but it felt like it just kept on coming.

She than turned around. Still fucking my mouth but now with her head looking towards my thong.

She pressed her hips onto my head and deep throated me, choking me with her cum soaked cock.

I could feel her leaning forward and then felt her pulling my thong to the side.

Suddenly I felt her breath on my pussy and I got horny again. She stuck out her tongue and started licking me.

I have almost been a fan of the 69 position, but this beats everything else.

I was shivering in delight as I felt her cock move I and out of my mouth, felt my tits rub against her stomach and the fabric of her bodysuit rub against my stomach with her tits. But most of all I felt her tongue on my clit.

The moans I cried was so loud and I didn't sense anything else than our bodies touching each other in so my places.

The suddenly I saw a flash of light followed by a second one and to girly laughs.

I opened my eyes and look up, seeing Zoe and Cindy in the open doors of the back of the van. Cindy holding a camera.

My eyes got wide and my face must've looked shocked with cum running down off it, as the two girls laughed and starred at me while Aly was still fucking my mouth and licking my pussy.

Apparently Zoe liked this look, as she quickly grabbed the camera from Cindy and took a picture of me.

"We are at the sorority house sissy slut and this will be your picture!" Zoe said as she showed it to me.

I looked like a complete whore.

"Would you finish already Aly?" Cindy said.

"Grab your clothes and get in the house, all of you, we have big night a head of us!" Zoe said.

Becky and the two girls left me and Aly. She wanted to finish again. Then she stood up yanked her cock a few times and came all over me.

She laughed, buttoned her bodysuit and left.

I felt so humiliated and used again. I grabbed my top and shorts, put them on and went into the house.

When I looked in I was dreading what was going to happen next.

sissydn
sissydn
52 Followers