Huband's Special BD Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sound travels easily over water and I'm not sure if he realized we could hear him but it gave me an idea. When he grabbed his phone, I'd pose for him and his friend, giving them something to remember.

It took another minute for them to get close to our boat and as they approached, I greeted them and asked how the fishing was, acting as if it was normal to stand naked in front them, not covering myself.

Once right behind us, both of them grabbed their phones, one saying, "I hope you don't mind, I've got to get of picture of this!"

I didn't answer, I just struck a pose while facing them, putting my hands on my hips, chest out, for them. They continued taking photos and I kept posing, lifting my breasts and pulling my nipples for them. Encourage by the thrill of the moment, my last pose was to squat down and spread my legs, giving them a good look at my open pussy.

After that I stood back up and told them, "Thanks guys, that was fun, enjoy your photos." They thanked me and began fishing away from us. I looked to my husband to see his reaction. He was all smiles, obviously having enjoyed my little performance.

We barbequed hamburgers for dinner and washed them down with a few more beers. Once the sun went behind the hills, it started to cool off and I had to put some clothes back on. I choose sweatpants and a zip up sweatshirt, leaving it open to give Alan and hubby an occasional glimpse of a breast falling out. It was a very nice evening and a great start to hubby's erotic weekend birthday present.

Just before going to bed, hubby brought up the things I'd done and shown earlier in the day, stressing how much he had enjoyed it and how much of a turn on it was for him.

I told him, "I'm glad you liked it, I did too, it was much easier to do and more fun than I thought it would be. How about you Alan, have you been enjoying yourself?"

Alan smiled and assured me he was enjoying every moment and was sorry he had to leave the next morning. I didn't know he had to leave the next day, I had assumed he'd be staying for the weekend.

Thinking back to when my husband and I first discussed this, he had said he'd love for me to start by showing my breasts and letting another guy feel them and then maybe suck his cock.

Well, I'd shown off my breasts all day, not only to my husband and Alan but to a couple other guys and even posed naked for those two fishermen. Alan and hubby had taken turns playing with my breasts and sucking my nipples, about the only thing missing was a couple of blow jobs.

I didn't want to seem too anxious, so I while we were talking, I asked hubby, "So you were turned on by me showing off all day, huh? I guess you're probably horny as hell. Is there anything else the "Birthday Boy" would like before we go to bed?"

This was his chance and he didn't blow it. He smiled at me but looked to Alan and asked, "How about buddy, has Janie been turning you on as much as she has me? You horny too?"

Alan's answer was blunt and to the point. "Fuck yeah she has, who wouldn't be and, yes, I am."

Hubby laughed and said, "Yeah, I thought so. Do you want her to suck your cock?

It was obvious Alan wasn't expecting that! Looking somewhat shocked, he thought for just a moment and asked back. "You sure? Shouldn't you at least ask Janie if she'd do it? Damn, I don't know what to say but to answer your question, yeah, I'd love her to suck my cock."

That was pretty much the answer I expected and wanted to hear. I smiled at hubby, stood and took my top off and tossed it aside, took Alan's hand and had him stand. I knelt in front of him and pulled his shorts down, exposing an already growing cock.

Before taking him into my mouth, I rose up a bit and put his cock between my breasts and held them together, letting him "tit fuck" me. I didn't let him do it for long because the day's events had left me horny too, I didn't waste time, I took his balls in one hand, his cock in my other and slowly slid it into my mouth. I didn't stop and took him all the way into my throat and held his cock there before backing off and beginning pumping his very hard and very nice cock with my mouth.

The more I pumped his cock with my mouth, the faster I went and my slurping sounds got louder and quicker. I never did slow down, I pumped him hard until he tensed and was about to cum. Looking over to my hubby, we locked eyes and I pulled off Alan's cock, stroked him with my hand and let his first spurts of cum shoot onto my face and open mouth. Still looking at my husband, I took Alans cock back into my mouth and let him pump the rest of his cum in my mouth, swallowing it all.

Once Alan had finished cumming, I motioned hubby over to me. He knew what to do and had his shorts down in a flash, his cock already rock hard, he stepped up to me and grabbing the back of my head a forced my open mouth over his cock and pumped my head back and forth. Hubby was more than ready and came quickly.

Once he began his orgasm, he squirted the first few streams into my mouth then pulled away and jacked off onto my face. Between Alan's cum and my husband's, I had lots of cum on my forehead, cheeks, around my mouth and on my breasts.

Having just sucked two men off, I needed to cum! I didn't even bother wiping the cum off me, I just sat back on the deck and with my open legs facing the guys, fingered myself to a monster orgasm, right there in front of them.

Wow, what a day. It was a first for hubby and me and I knew he had enjoyed it as much as I did it. I was definitely looking forward to who and what he wanted next.

The following morning, Alan had to leave early, so we motored into the marina to drop him off. Even though it really wasn't warm enough, I still went topless for the ride so hubby and Alan could have one last session of playing with my breasts.

Leaving Alan behind, we returned to our cove. While motoring back, hubby explained that a good friend from work was invited to join us and would be arriving mid-morning. His friend knew this lake and fished it often and was coming up to fish in the morning, then would join on our boat for an overnight.

I thought to myself, "This should be interesting. I've never met this guy so whatever was going to happen was going to be with a stranger, interesting."

About eleven, hubby got a call from his friend Jimmy, saying he was on his way and would be here in about 10 minutes. Hubby said he wanted to surprise Jimmy and suggested I go inside to prepare lunch and once I heard Jimmy's voice and knew he was onboard, I should walk out and greet him topless. I agreed, went inside and changed into just my bikini bottoms and put a lunch together.

I heard a boat pull up and eventually heard voices as company climbed aboard. Taking a deep breath, I slid the sliding door and curtains aside and stepped out to meet hubby's friend, Jimmy, topless.

When I did, I was surprised to see two newcomers, Jimmy and a younger boy! I guessed him to be in his teens. To say Jimmy was pleased would be an understatement! His eyes immediately went to my bare bouncing breasts as I walked out and he let out a, "Holy shit!"

The young man beside him was stunned and staring at my breasts, but said nothing. Heck, I don't think he could have spoken even if he wanted to. I stopped in front of our company, a little taken back myself and managed a, "Hi, I'm Janie, I'm glad you could make it, nice to meet you."

Jimmy introduced himself and his son, Jordon. It was a little awkward standing there with my bare breasts on full display and I quickly said, "Sorry, I didn't realize you weren't by yourself. Hubby wanted to me to surprise you. I guess we're both surprised. Maybe I should go in and put something on."

Jimmy told me, "No no, you don't have to do that, it's your boat and we're guests, if you've been going topless, then go ahead. I don't mind and when Jordon can actually speak again, I'm sure he'll agree. You look great, don't change a thing on our account."

I looked to hubby with a questioning look, he just nodded, indicating it was ok. Well, it was his birthday and his friend, so as agreed, I went along with the plan.

By the time we finished lunch and Jordon's shock had worn off, he did enter into the conversation a little and seemed a bit more comfortable, at least as comfortable as a teenage boy could be setting at a table with a woman his mother's age, breasts bare and clearly visible. To his credit, it did look like he at least tried not to stare at my breasts. It didn't work, but he did try. Both he and his dad seemed to be enjoying the view and hubby was clearly enjoying himself.

I have to admit, I was enjoying it too. Letting other men see my breasts really is a turn on and I looked forward to the rest of the weekend and what was to come.

After lunch, Jimmy and Jordon had to run back to the marina to get their bags, giving hubby and I a chance to talk privately. During this time, he admitted he had told Jimmy I was going to go topless and maybe get naked in front of him and any other friends who could stop by. It was then that Jimmy told my husband he'd have to bring his son along.

According to hubby, he told Jimmy that he and I would be ok with it, if he was. Jimmy is a widower and is raising his son alone. Jimmy had explained that Jordon is shy and has not dated or been around girls much at all. He said it would be a good experience to be around a woman, see her topless or maybe naked and that he hoped bringing him wouldn't be a problem.

When hubby explained the real purpose of this weekend trip and what he wanted to have happen, Jimmy simply told hubby he was fine with whatever I did or wanted to do. He said it would be a weekend his son would never forget and may even help his self-esteem.

Hubby asked what I thought and I gave it a lot of thought. Finally, I decided it wouldn't hurt the boy and might even help him out some. If nothing else, he could tell him friends about his once in a life time experience. I told him I was ok with letting him see my breasts but would take it slow with Jordon and see how things went. Hubby agreed.

Later, Jimmy asked hubby if he wanted to go out for a while and do some fishing. Hubby agreed and Jimmy asked me if it was ok with Jordon to staying behind, saying fishing three people in a boat that size would be difficult and too crowded.

I asked Jordon if he was ok with it, he nodded a yes. Before the guys left, I pulled Jimmy aside and quietly ask, "Hubby told you about what he wants me to do this weekend. Are you ok with it, especially with Jordon and most importantly, how old is he, I don't want to do anything illegal?"

Jimmy laughed and told me, "He looks younger than he is, it's ok, it'll be fine." At that and to prove a point, he reached up with both his hands and held both my breasts, thumbing my already hard nipples and squeezing my breasts. I took that as an ok.

After the guys left, I told Jordan I was going up on the roof to catch some sun and invited him along. He accepted and went in to change into his swimsuit. I met him up top a few minutes later. There were two lounges up top and I arranged them at angles to each other so we could face another to talk.

I decided to tell Jordon about this weekend and what the purpose was. I felt bad because he had been thrown into it without his knowledge. I thought it only fair to let him know what was going on so he wasn't surprised and that could either participate or not.

At his age and with his lack of experience, I figured he'd jump at the chance to do more than just look at my breasts but I didn't want to pressure him. He didn't really say much and just nodded his head. Obviously, he was shy and still a little uncomfortable.

I thought it best to take things slow so we talked and sipped our drinks for a while. I learned he had never been on a date, had no girlfriend and never had. It was kind of puzzling because he was a good-looking kid. Good build, not skinny, not chubby, just average all the way around. If anything, he did look a little on the nerdy side but still, a good-looking kid, not one the girls would shy away from. Apparently, it was he shyness that held him back.

Considering everything, I thought it would be a great opportunity for him to make up time in the in-experience department and have fun at the same time. I have to admit, teaching a young guy and letting me be his first excited me. I decided right there and then I'd let him fuck me if he wanted, I just needed to get things rolling and figured hubby and Jimmy would be gone for at least a couple hours.

It was getting war, so I asked Jordon if he'd rub sun screen on me. He agreed and I handed him the lotion. Standing, I had him lotion my shoulders, back and legs. When finished with my backside, I turned to face him and had him squirt lotion into my hands. I bent and did both my legs myself then looked him in the eyes and told him, "Ok, your turn and make sure you cover me completely, I don't want to get my boobs burned."

Jordon hesitated only for a moment then held his hand out for the lotion. I gave it back to him, anticipating his touch. He didn't even bother starting at my shoulders, he went straight to my breasts. His hands were shading a little but his touch was gentle and caring. He spent a long rubbing lotion onto both breasts, using one hand of each, He seemed to gravitate to my nipples, spending plenty of time on them too.

I loved the feeling of my hard nipples popping back up each time his fingers passed over them. His touch was getting to me and I could feel myself breathing fast and a tingle in my pussy.

Softly, I whispered to him, "Pinch and pull on my nipples just a little, I love that." Jordon complied and had just the right touch. I was loving it. After he played with my nipples for a while, I couldn't stand it any longer, I wanted to have them sucked.

"Jordon honey, that feels great, you're a natural. Lean down and suck my nipples now, I love that too."

Leaning over, he lifted one of my breasts up to his mouth and sucked the nipple all the way into his mouth. I could feel his tongue flicking it and him squeezing my other breast at the same time. He may have been in-experienced, but he was doing good! Without guidance from me he switched back and forth, working both breasts nicely. God, it felt good!

Jordon had been at my breasts for at least 5 minutes when I looked down to his shorts. As expected, he had a raging hardon. I was horny and wanted to see and touch his cock. I also knew it would take very little to make him cum. I reached down and squeezed his cock to acknowledge his erection. He stopped what he was doing and said, "Oh God, I'm sorry, I can't help it."

Assuring him, I told him, "It's ok, it's only natural for you to be aroused. I think we need to take care of it though, is that ok with you?"

"How, what do you mean."

"I'll show you, I'll do all the work. You just stand there and enjoy it."

I got down onto my knees and pulled his swimsuit down, freeing his cock. His cock was really nice and larger than I expected, this was going to be fun! Holding his cock at its base and cupping his balls, I took him into my mouth slowly, using my tongue on the underside. He gasped quickly when he felt and saw what I was doing.

Pumping his cock slowly with my mouth, I started giving Jordon his first blowjob. I can't tell you what a turn on it was for me to suck a virgin's cock. There is something to be said for the older woman and young stud thing.

As expected, it didn't take long for him to cum. When I felt him tense and heard him moan, I pulled off his cock and started jacking him off. I love to do that and love the feeling of warm cum shooting onto my face, tongue and breasts.

Jordon didn't disappoint me and came hard and a lot! He kept spurting and spurting ropes of cum into my face and breasts. As his orgasm tapered off, I took him back into my mouth to finish him and lick his cock clean. I wanted his first blowjob to be memorable.

Almost immediately, Jordon began to apologize, telling me he was sorry and couldn't help himself.

I looked up and him, face covered with his cum and told him, "Stop, don't be silly, that was the whole point. I wanted you cum for me. I wanted to feel your warm cum all over me. You did exactly what a young man your age was supposed to do and I loved it."

With that, I stood and took his hand, and pulled him forward, making him step out of his swimsuit and said, "Come on, I need to clean up, let get in the water.

At the back of the boat, I told him, "Since you're naked, I guess I should be too."

Watching me, Jordon muttered an, "Oh wow!" when he saw that my pussy was shaved clean, undoubtedly, the first one he'd ever seen, other than photos. Forcing him to the ladder, I gave him a shove before he can say another word.

The water was cold but refreshing and we were soon playing "grab-ass" and playing, enjoying our swim.

When finished, Jordon and I went back up top and lay in the sun and warm up. I was pleased that he stayed naked with me. I took the lounge pads off the lounges and laid them down next to each other. Laying on one, I patted the other, inviting Jordon to lay with me.

With me laying naked in front of him, I noticed his cock was getting hard again. This was a good sign. He got down and laid next to me and I turned onto my side facing him, I had him do the same.

Looking at him, I took his hand and placed it on my breast and said, "I think you have some unfinished business." Smiling, Jordon took up where he left off, sucking my nipple back into his mouth.

I let him suck and play with my breasts for a while before reaching down and grabbing his cock. He was rock hard again and as he sucked my nipple, I gently stroked his cock. Pulling his mouth off my breast, I lifted his head up to mine and leaned to him for a kiss.

He met my lips with his and it wasn't long before we were in each other arms, kissing passionately and groping each other at the same time.

Aroused, I couldn't take it anymore and rolled onto my back. I spread my legs and told Jordon to move over between my legs. When in position, I said to him softly, "Ok honey, just take your cock and rub it up and down my pussy. Push a little at the same time and when it's in the right spot, it will slide into me."

It took only a second before I felt his cock enter me and it felt good! I was already breathing hard and I grabbed Jordon's ass and pulled him into me all the way, urging him, "Fuck me, just in and out, over and over! Fuck me honey."

Fuck me he did! With lots of youthful energy, he fucked me hard and was able to last a reasonable length of time. His cock was bigger than hubbies and it felt great as he stretched and pounded my pussy, stroke after stroke! I was able to hold my orgasm until I sensed Jordon's coming on. When I felt his first spurt of cum inside me, I exploded in my own orgasm! I held him tight and fucked his cock back, grinding into him, fingers pressing into his back, hold him against me. God did it feel good!

Jordon rolled off me, breathing hard and with a huge, satisfied look on his face. He'd just had his first piece of ass! I was spent as well and pretty pleased too. I just had my first virgin.

When we heard the guys coming back, Jordon slipped his swimsuit back on, I decided to stay naked. I knew hubby would be pleased that I was greeting him and Jimmy naked since he'd only seen me topless. Hubby would also be curious on how I'd gotten naked for Jordon. I thought to myself, "Boy, is he going to be surprised."

I made it a point to stand close to the boarding ladder as Jimmy came aboard, giving him a nice view of my pussy as he climbed up. He looked to me and exclaimed, "Wow, very nice, I like!"

Hubby smiled at me, acknowledging he liked me getting naked for them, then looked back and forth from me to Jordon and back as if wondering how I'd managed to get naked for him while they were gone. I whispered to him, "It's a long story, I'll tell you about it tonight."