Huband's Special BD Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all ended up sitting up top for the remainder of the day, taking in the sun, drinking and chatting. Even Jordon was more talkative than earlier. Everyone was wearing swimsuits but me. I was enjoying being naked in front of three men. I found it erotic.

Every once in a while, I'd announce I needed some sun screen on me, telling the boys I didn't want to burn. Hubby looked over to Jimmy and asked, "Is it ok to let Jordon do it?"

Jimmy thought about it and nodded a yes. Hubby looked to Jordon and asked, "How about it, Jordon, do you want to be the designated lotion guy for Janie. It will be your job for the rest of the weekend if you want it?

Jordon looked to his dad for approval, Jimmy gave him a nod yes. It was decided, Jordon had the best job on the boat. Lucky kid!

Hubby sat back and enjoyed watching Jordon rubbing his hands over my body. I had him do my back first then rolled over onto my back, giving Jordon full access to my front and Jimmy and my husband a good view at the same time.

As he started on my front, I whispered to him, "Don't be shy, forget your dad and my husband. Do a good job and make sure to cover everywhere, especially my boobs and between my legs."

Jordon smiled and nodded and went immediately to my breasts. He took his time, making sure to pinch and pull my nipples as he went about his duties. When he got down to my lower stomach, I spread my legs a little more, giving him better access to the inside of my thighs and of course my pussy. I was getting excited and could feel my pussy lips open as I was getting wet.

Each time Jordon's finger over my pussy lips, I gasped slightly from his touch. It was everything I could do not to cum from his touch. Getting felt up in front of an audience was very stimulating. I couldn't wait to hear what hubby thought of it.

Hubby barbequed steaks and corn on the cob for dinner, to go with a potato salad I'd made before the trip. We had a nice diner, me still naked and giving everyone at the table a good view of my chest. I knew they were all looking, I could feel their eyes on me, even when I didn't catch them looking. I was loving it.

Now, we faced a small dilemma, the intent of this weekend was to showoff to hubby's friends and to let them touch me and more. Jordon was too young and probably wouldn't do anything in front of his dad and hubby and I didn't think it was a good idea to do anything in front of Jordon for the same reason.

Luckily, the problem resolved itself when Jordon said he was tired and went up on the roof to sleep. Soon, he grabbed his phone (for videos games I'm sure) and sleeping bag and was gone, leaving us adults to chat and drink.

It wasn't long before hubby brought up being alone with Jordon and asked how he and I had gotten along while he and Jimmy were gone. I didn't give him all the details and just said, "We got along fine. He's shy but opened up and talked more. I think he was getting used to me strutting around with my breasts showing. I finally asked him if he'd rub sun screen on me, he agreed and was a little unsure what to do when I turned over onto my back and had him do my front. I had to tell him it was ok to touch my breasts and once I did that, he went to town! He must have played with my breasts for twenty minutes!"

"So, how was it you were naked when we got back?" hubby inquired.

"We got too hot setting in the sun, so I asked Jordon to go swimming with me."

When we got downstairs, I told him, "Come on, lets going skinny dipping" and pulled my bottoms off. Jordon was hesitant so I just went up to him, pulled down his swimsuit and jumped into the water. He followed me in, probably not wanting to be left naked so I could see him.

Jimmy and hubby laughed at that with Jimmy adding, "Lucky boy."

"Yeah, we had a good swim. Jordon relaxed and we even played a little grab-ass and wrestled a little big. Of course, I initiated it but he responded back quickly. It was fun.

Jimmy repeated himself, "Lucky boy."

"Gee Jimmy, you sound a little put out. Are you jealous that you are the only one that hasn't been able to feel me up?"

He smiled and admitted, "Well yeah, maybe a little. You've been walking around all day with those big tits bouncing around, who wouldn't want to grab and play with them? And by the way, you really do have great tits."

I stood up and thanked him for the compliment and walked up to him. I leaned over a little and lifted one of my breasts up to his mouth and said quietly, "Ok, we're all alone now, it's your turn."

He sucked my hard nipple into his mouth and grabbed both my breasts, kneading them as he sucked one and pulled the nipple on the other. I looked to hubby while his friend was having his way with my breasts as if asking, "You like?"

Hubby smiled his approval and watched intently as Jimmy switched back and forth, sucking one boob for a bit them going over to the other.

I was getting aroused and needed to cum. I told Jimmy, "Finger me too Jimmy, that feels good so don't stop, suck my nipples hard and finger fuck me, I need to cum."

He did as I asked and his finger entered my easily since I was already soaking wet. I spread my legs and turned a little to give him better access to my pussy. I came hard after a short while, moaning and groaning but trying not to be too load, I didn't want Jordon coming down finding his dad finger fucking me.

After I'd cum, I asked hubby if he was enjoying the show and what he wanted me to do next. He didn't hesitate and answered, "Suck his cock."

I got down onto my knees and looked up to Jimmy and asked, "What do you think Jimmy, do you want me to suck you off?"

He didn't bother answering, he was already pulling his shorts down. I reached out and pulled him to me by his already hard cock. I licked it all over and tickled under the head with the tip of my tongue, knowing guys like that. Jimmy was no exception and his cock jumped each time I did it.

While I played with Jimmy's cock, I had locked eyes with hubby and watched him watch me getting ready to take another man's cock into my mouth. Hubby nodded to go ahead and I took his cock completely into my mouth and throat then slowly backed off all the way to its head and then back deep into my mouth again and again.

Jimmy was in heaven, breathing hard and moaning in pleasure. It wouldn't be long now, so I looked to hubby, sort of asking how he wanted me to take Jimmy's cum, in my mouth or on my face and chest. Apparently, hubby got my message and told me, "Take all of his cum on your face and mouth. Open your mouth and jack him off, let him shoot all over your face and into your mouth, I want to take a video of it."

Hubby grabbed his phone to take his video and was ready. Jimmy began groaning loader and I knew his was ready to shoot. I backed off his cock, opened my mouth a few inches from his cock and looked into hubby's camera to give him a good show.

Jimmy came hard, shooting rope and rope of hot cum onto my face, cheeks, forehead, mouth and chin. I felt at least two spurts land on my tongue, with the rest landing pretty much everywhere else. He came a lot and hubby got a great video of me taking it all.

When he finished, I held Jimmy's cock up next to my cum covered face to show hubby what I had done. He took several photos, wanting to capture it all.

I was a mess and needed to clean up but hubby stopped me. Without a word, he walked up to me with his cock out and started jacking off. He wanted to shoot his cum over Jimmy's to completely cover me.

I opened my mouth while hubby jacked his cock hard. He told Jimmy to use his phone and get another video with him cumming on me. It didn't take long before I felt the first spurt of cum. It landed on my tongue as did the next two. Hubby aimed the remainder onto my face, covering me even more with warm cum.

Hubby told me to lick the cum from around my mouth so Jimmy could get it on the video. I did as he asked and licked the cum from two men from my face, I even took some on my fingers and ate it for the camera.

I guess being so naughty in front Jimmy and hubby got me going again because after I made a show of eating their cum, I laid back in front of them, spread my legs wide and fingered myself to a massive orgasm. As I bucked against my hand, I held my legs as open as I could and convulsed over and over again, feeling my breasts going wild on my chest while giving Jimmy a look into my open pussy.

I must say, that was quite an ending to a very fun and erotic day. I had sucked and fucked a virgin teenager, shown my breasts to I don't know how many guys, been felt up so many times I couldn't count, given several blowjobs, had let everyone cum in my face and had gotten off several times as well. Yeah, it was a good day, a really good day.

As it turned out, I never did fuck anyone in front of hubby. Having Jordon present kind of changed things but hubby enjoyed what I did do and he was satisfied. I told him in great detail what Jordon and I had done while he was fishing and though he was disappointed that he wasn't able to watch in person, he was still pleased. He got his long-time wish granted and I had learned a new side of me, I liked showing off and performing in front of hubby and others. This may be something we have to do more often. Until then, thanks for reading my story.