Huband's Special BD Present

Story Info
I gave my hubby the present he's always wanted.
9.6k words
4.73
20.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Janie. My husband has shown me stories on this site and has expressed a desire for me to show myself to other men, specifically, his friends. I have to admit, some of the stories of other women showing off, being touched by strangers and having sex with other men does have a certain appeal.

I enjoy dressing sexy for my husband and sometimes, in front of his friends. They always comment on how nice I look but I've never thought about going any further than that, at least not until hubby showed me some of these stories and shared his desire for me to actually do it. We've discussed the idea several times but I have only told him I might consider it someday.

The first time he brought it up, I was surprised at first and didn't think I could actually go through with something like that but the more I thought about it, the more the idea appealed to me and I thought, yeah, maybe someday I might just do it.

Without being conceded, I think I am fairly good looking and I know men think so too because of the looks I constantly get when out and about. I am in no way drop dead gorgeous but I'm probably considered better looking than most. I pride myself on staying in shape and am fortunate to have a good figure and big breasts, 34Ds. I have long wavy natural blond hair, blue eyes and I'm told, a great smile. Not bad for a 36 year old.

My husband swears I have perfect breasts, he raves about them all the time and can't keep his hands off them. Fortunately, I love the attention and like having my nipples played with and sucked on. I mean, I really like that! I've never had a child so my breasts are still fairly firm and have a lot of bounce to them, something hubby also loves to see, while I'm going braless or topless. To say he's a "breast man" would be an understatement.

On many occasions, while playing with my breasts, he has told me, "These are just too nice not to share!" hinting that I show them off. I've asked him if he really wants that or if it's just a fantasy. He insists he's serious and would love it.

One night while talking about this, I asked him if I were actually to go through with showing off to another guy, would it be just showing my breasts, or did he have more in mind. His answer didn't surprise me since many of the stories he has shared from "Literotica" have been with wife's going much further, including them sucking cock to fucking another man.

He said, "Well, to be honest, I'd love for you to slowly go from showing your tits and letting someone feel and suck them to you sucking his cock and maybe even fucking him. It would be even better if there was more than one guy."

Since we were in bed at the time, our conversation resulted in a very passionate love making session with him describing in detail, how and what I'd be doing to another guy or guys. I have to admit, it made me horny and piqued my interest in actually trying it.

After lots of thought, I decided I'd give hubby what he wanted as a birthday present. I told him it would be a weekend long present. Beginning on a Friday afternoon and through the weekend until Sunday night, I'd dress however he wanted, in front of whoever he wanted and would do anything he wanted, within reason. No rough stuff, pain or things of that nature. Other than that, I'd be his play toy for a weekend. I did suggest that he may want to consider going somewhere, maybe camping, fishing, houseboating or away somewhere and invite friends or whoever he wanted to go along or meet us there.

Since his birthday wasn't for another two months, he would have plenty of time to think it over and to plan it. I said from this point on, it was his to plan and execute and that I'd go along with whatever he came up with. I did warn him that he needed to be sure of what he really wanted before proceeding.

Not much was said about it for a few weeks and I wasn't sure if he was making plans or had been having second thoughts. Finally, one evening, he told me he wanted to take me shopping to buy some sexy tops for me to wearing on his birthday weekend. Obviously, he hadn't changed his mind.

I'd been thinking about it as well and found the more I thought about what I may be asked to do, the more excited I became. I was starting to look forward to being naughty in front of his friends or other guys he selected.

That weekend, we set out in search of new outfits. Hubby made all the selections and it was obvious I'd be flaunting and showing my breasts off. Everything he selected was either lowcut, sheer, lacy or see through or all of the above. I actually liked most of the outfits and thought I'd probably wear them out after his birthday for some in public exhibitionism.

Birthday weekend was a week away. Hubby had rented a houseboat at a lake a few hours from home. He said we'd be getting the boat a day early and, starting on Friday afternoon, company would be arriving. He didn't say who, he just said we'd have guests throughout the weekend.

I found the mystery intriguing and was getting more excited by the day. Several times that week, I found myself thinking about what was coming and masturbated while fantasizing about what I may be doing in front of not only my husband, but other men. This was going to be fun!

On Thursday, we left for the lake to get our houseboat. The weather was mild, perfect for a few days on the water. The lake was gorgeous and we found a nice little cove off the main body with lots of privacy, with only an occasional fisherman wandering by.

On our drive to the lake, hubby suggested we could start early if I wanted and that I should ride topless during the drive. I was already getting excited and jumped at the chance. I was wearing short cutoff Levi shorts and a T-shirt without a bra. I slipped my shirt off and rode topless the entire way.

It felt great riding without a top on. The gentle wind from the open windows on my bare breasts, especially my nipples, felt wonderful, they were erect the entire trip. Of course, hubby was loving it and was periodically playing with them whole trip. He even slowed down each time we came up on a truck, giving me the chance to show my breasts of the truck drivers. They were appreciative and gave me a thumbs up and of honk of their horns. I'd never done that before. It was fun and a good start for the weekend we had planned.

That first night, we had the cove and the boat to ourselves and enjoyed a very peaceful afternoon and evening. As soon as we were underway, I changed into my bikini, minus the top and stayed that way. Being a Thursday, the lake wasn't crowded so I could walk around freely, not worried about others seeing me. I wasn't concerned about other guys, I just didn't want to be seen by other families, especially if children were aboard.

Once we were positioned in our cove and settled in, hubby and I spend the entire time out on the back deck enjoy the quiet and beauty of peaceful little cove. We had three boats work their way by us while fishing the shoreline that evening. Each boat had two guys in them. Hubby didn't have to ask, I stayed there at the back of our boat, clearly in view of the passing fishermen, giving them an unobstructed view of my bare breasts and very erect nipples.

It was at this point I realized I really enjoyed showing my breasts to others and would have no qualms in showing them and more to hubby's friends. It was going to be a very interesting three days.

That night, hubby suggested we cruise to the marina and have dinner at the restaurant there. He chose the outfit he wanted me to wear, it consisted of a short floral summer skirt, loose with thin material and sheer chiffon hot pink long sleeve button up blouse. He insisted I not wear anything under either.

The skirt was very thin, and in the sunlight, you could see through it, giving anyone looking a nice silhouette of my legs. The blouse was sheer enough that it left very little to the imagination and my breasts could be seen easily once someone got close enough.

This was going to be a first for me, I've worn sexy outfits before and revealing tops but damn, I was going to be on full display and was a little nervous about going into a restaurant showing so much, but a promise was a promise and hubby wanted to show me off.

Being a weeknight. the restaurant wasn't too crowded. There were a few couples dining and mostly guys in the bar area. As you might guess, hubby wanted to have a drink before dinner. As soon as we walked in, I could feel the eyes on me. Not on me so much as on my chest. My nipples were already hard and as I walked in, I could feel my breasts bouncing and swaying slightly. Apparently, this drew everyone's attention. I smiled and walked on, knowing my breasts were being looked at by every guy that had noticed us walk in. I have to admit, it was a rush and I liked the attention.

Unfortunately for hubby, we had a female waitress so he was going to have to settle for the guys sitting around us to enjoy their view. When our waitress came to our table, she noticed immediately how sheer my top was and commented, "Wow, sexy!"

While we waited for our meal, hubby encouraged me to sit facing out a little in order to give three guys at the nearest table a look at my legs as I sat with one leg crossed over the other and a potential look up my skirt each time I uncrossed my legs. I'm not sure how much they actually saw but I gave it my best to allow them the opportunity.

Dinner was good but uneventful. Afterwards, hubby wanted to have a nightcap and we went back into the bar. We noticed the couples that were in the bar earlier were gone and on men were there now. We took a table nearby several guys who were still there and had noticed me earlier. Once we sat down and had our drinks, hubby said he wanted me to go into the restroom and unbutton my blouse down low so that all the guys could see my cleavage and tits swaying under my blouse when I walked back into the bar.

I thought this was pushing it a little but agreed and asked, "How low do you want my blouse unbuttoned?"

"Unbutton it down below the bottoms of your tits. With a little luck, maybe one them with work its way out and expose a nipple. If it does pretend you don't realize it and don't cover up, let everyone see your bare tit."

"Damn honey, you're asking a lot? You actually want to let the room see my bare breasts?"

"Yeah, I do, I'm loving this. That's what this weekend is all about so let it happen if you can. We'll never see any of these people again anyway, so what will it hurt?"

I went off to the ladies room and unbuttoned my blouse down some. The buttons were far enough apart that if I stopped at the button I wanted, my blouse probably wouldn't open enough to show the amount of cleavage hubby wanted, if I did the next button, it would be unbuttoned well below my breasts, showing plenty, certainly more than I wanted.

I figured, what the hell. Most of those guys had already seen my bare boobs through my blouse and if hubby wanted a show, then I was going to give him a show. Not only did I unbutton the second button but I pulled my blouse up and out of waist of my skirt, allowing it to loosen.

I looked at myself in the mirror to check out the look. Not only was it going to be obvious I had opened my blouse purposely, but my breasts were barely covered. There was no doubt in my mind I was going to be showing plenty of skin, the only question was how much. I took a deep breath and off I went, this was going to be interesting.

I walked back into the bar and before I had barely entered the room, I could tell most of my breasts were exposed. I was determined not to "chicken out" and kept going, feeling both breasts bouncing as I went, knowing that both my nipples were probably exposed, but I granted hubby's wish and let him and everyone who was looking, see my breasts.

I watched my husband as I walked back to our table, he was all smiles and wide eyed, enjoying every second. When I sat, I felt one breast become completely exposed. I didn't cover it, I sat as if this was natural and asked him, "Is this what you had in mind?"

"Holy shit Janie, you are amazing! It's more than I hoped but I love it. You know one of your tits is completely exposed, right?"

"Yes, I know, that's what you wanted, right? Do you want me to cover up?"

"No! Don't do that, just leave everything the way it is. You look so sexy I can't believe it. I know every guy that watched you walk back it enjoyed it as much as I did. Thank you, I love you."

We finished about drinks about 15 minutes later, then left. My blouse was still open as we left and I gave several of the guys and smile and wave as we walked out.

Friday morning arrived and we had breakfast before cruising to the marina to pick up our first guest. We were back to the marina by 11am and picked up Alan, one of hubby's closest friends. I was happy it was someone I knew, someone we always enjoy hanging out with.

We loaded up and cruised back to our cove. I was wearing my Levi shorts and bikini top. The bikini was small and had been chosen by hubby. It was the thong type bottoms and a very small top. Hubby had chosen a top one size smaller than needed to show as much breasts as possible. It was working, my breasts were showing everywhere, sides, tops and in between. This was not "unnoticed" by Alan and he said to me, "Damn Janie, you're looking good this morning. Not leaving much to the imagination this morning, are you?"

I giggled but said nothing. I was actually a little embarrassed and surprised, I thought I could do this easily. I guess I was more shy than I thought I'd was. Oh well, I thought to myself, he hasn't seen anything yet!

Once well clear of the marina, hubby said to Alan, "I know you've always liked Janie's big tits, I figured you'd love that bikini top."

Alan laughed and admitted his fascination for big tits, saying, "Yeah, that's true, ya gotta love big tits!"

There I am, standing there wearing this tiny bikini top, my husband and his best friend talking about my breasts and staring at them. It was a little uncomfortable and yet at the same time, arousing.

Hubby looks to me and motions me closer to him. I'm still more or less facing Alan when hubby reaches up behind my neck and unties the bikini neck string and then drops them. Both cups fall down off my breasts, completely exposing them. Hubby finished the job by untying the back string and tosses my top aside, leaving me topless.

Alan stared directly at my bare breasts, both surprised but definitely pleased. He looked to my husband and then back to me, looking me in the eyes and asked, "Damn Janie, I have to say you've got great tits and I do appreciate seeing them, but are you ok with this? Looking to my husband, he said, "And you, are you sure you should be pulling Janie's top off like that? Are you both cool with this?"

Hubby told Alan about my deal for his birthday present and we both assured him we wanted to do this as long as he and the other guys were ok with it.

"Hell, I'd be crazy to object! Janie, your tits are great. If you're ok, then I'm ok. No need to concerned about me. I'm good with whatever you want to do!

With that settled, my hubby wasted no time, he just looked back to Alan and told him, "Good, I was hoping you would be. Janie, how about you grabbing the sun screen and letting Alan rub you down. Alan, make sure you cover her tits really well, we don't want those beauties to get burned. She won't be wearing a top for the next two days."

I rummaged through my bag and gave the sun screen to Alan and stood facing him. He didn't hesitate, he filled both hands with lotion and went straight for my breasts. While my hubby watched, I stood there and allowed his best friend to work lotion over my breasts. He was very thorough and covered every inch several times, always pausing to pay special attention to my very hard nipples.

He lifted each breast to make sure he got under them, kneaded them and played with them and generally had a great time feeling my tits. I have to admit, it turned me on. Not only do I love having my breasts and nipples played with, it was very arousing letting another man feel my tits while my husband looked on.

Any yes, Alan did finally lotion my back, arms and legs too!

It took about 45 minutes to get to our cove and settle back in. Hubby had me stay topless for the rest of the afternoon and evening. He felt my breasts and played with them often and on several occasions, offered them to Alan. He seemed to enjoy them as much as hubby and they traded off often, holding one of my breasts up and offering it to the other to suck on. I was in heaven and I knew I was going to enjoy doing anything asked of me by my hubby this weekend.

As we lounged and enjoyed the quiet cove and fresh air, we broke out the beer. Hubby decided it was time for me to get naked. He looked to Alan and asked, "What do you think Alan, do you want to see Janie naked?"

Alan's answer was short and simple, "Hell yeah!"

"How about it Janie, take your shorts off for us, will ya hon?"

I had already had a couple beers and was so turned on by all the attention given to my breasts, I was more than willing. I stood in front of them and slowly unbuttoned my shorts. I opened them slowly, teasing them while I slid them down over my hips, lower and lower until they were below my pussy, then I dropped them to the deck and stepped out of them.

Now I'm naked facing Alan and my hubby and I do a slow turn, showing them every inch of me. I loved the look on their faces as they admired my naked body, especially the look on hubby's face. I hadn't told him I had shaved my pussy for his birthday so he was as surprised as Alan was and stared at my smoothly shaved pussy. No hair at all, no three o'clock shadow since I'm a natural blond, just smooth bare skin and pussy lips for them to enjoy. I was as naked and smooth as the day I was born.

I stepped closer to my hubby and asked, "Do you like? Is this what you've been wanted to share with Alan and your other friends?"

For probably the first time in his life, my husband was actually at a loss for words. He just stared at my pussy, smiling and nodding his head, not speaking. I turned directly towards Alan, and standing only three feet in front of him, asked, "What do you think Alan, do you like look?"

He too, didn't have much to say but did get out, "Oh yeah, very nice."

I was really into the moment and without a suggestion form hubby, I told Alan, "Touch me, make me cum in front of my husband."

Still standing, I spread my feet a bit to give Alan better access to my pussy, I gasped as I felt his finger slid into my very wet pussy and it only took a minute for him to make me cum. Just a few tender circles over my clit with his finger and I was gone. I held Alan's hand against my pussy, finger still inside me and worked his hand, fucking myself using his finger, all the while, staring into my husband's eyes while I convulsed over and over in a mind blowing orgasm. As I bucked in orgasm, I could feel my breasts bouncing and swaying all over my chest and my juices beginning to run down my legs. Wow! That was without a doubt, one of the most powerful orgasms I'd ever experienced.

It was all a first for me, getting naked for another man and letting him touch me. I must say, I enjoyed ever second. I can't tell you what a turn on it was!

I stayed naked for the guys the rest of the afternoon and evening. Just before dinner, we had an evening fishing boat coming down our bank with two guys in it. They were using a trolling motor while fishing and were moving very slow towards us. I noticed them first and told hubby we were going to have company. He looked towards them and said to me, "I don't mind of you don't. Give a show if you want."

I liked the idea of showing myself to two strangers so I stayed standing at the rear of our boat, allowing them an easy view of me. As they approached, I heard one of them say to the other, "Damn Rick, check out the gal on the houseboat. She's naked and not covering up. I'm going to take a pic when we get closer."