Hubby Asked Me to Jerk His Friend

Story Info
My husband wants me to stroke his friend. I kind of want to.
974 words
3.91
61.4k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband asked me to jerk off his friend. I'm in absolute shock right now. I mean, sure. We've done some roleplaying in the bedroom. I'll make up stuff on the spot like telling him about "that time in college I jerked off two guys at the same time" and it will get him really hard. But wow, he actually wants me to do it for real? He wants to watch me actually wrap my hand around his friend's cock and stroke it until it pumps out a hot load of cum? I've never done anything like that. It's just been a make-believe fantasy so far.

Part of me wants to say no. I don't know his friend, either. But... part of me is curious! And a bigger part of me understands that saying "yes" here might mean more than just stroking a dick as the night goes on. It might mean he will be so turned on seeing me give his buddy a hand job that he'll fuck me harder and longer than ever before just because it makes him so horny watching me pleasure another man.

Or, maybe he'll get so horny he'll want me to jack them both at the same time. I admit it would be pretty cool to see two guys shooting their loads at the same time. His dick would be squirting out ropes of come and his friend's cock would be pumping out spurts at the same time, timed together... could even touch each other in mid-air. Omg, this is so bad. I shouldn't even be entertaining this. But I can't help it. I'm getting more curious the more I think about it.

But what if it goes off script? What if his friend kisses me while I'm stroking his hard cock? And what if I kiss him back? What if he French kisses me? Could my husband handle watching another man put his tongue in my mouth. And see how wet it makes me? Wow. I don't know if I could even handle that lol.

And what if he gets so worked up in the moment that he tells me to get on my knees and put his friend's cock in my mouth? Could I suck another man's cock while my husband watches, all the while he's feverishly jerking his own? I'm not sure if I could do that. The thought of it makes me shiver with a mix of excitement and nervousness, but still... it's so dangerous, if only because it's so much closer to actually having his friend's throbbing wet cock inside me.

And what then? What if his friend actually put his wet cock inside my pussy and starts fucking me with his thick dick? I'm getting wet just thinking about it... how strong would he be? How hard could this other man fuck me with his big hard cock while my husband watches?

Alright! That's it. I want to do it. I want to let his friend fuck me with that legendary cock while my husband watches. And I wonder if he'll be able to last as long as I do, or if I can bring him to climax faster than my husband can for me.

That will be such a mind fuck for him. Watching me cum on another man's cock. I'll cry out to him while I'm cumming too. "Your friend is making me cum so hard!" I'll scream. "Your dick has never felt like this!" It's funny, he's not a cuck, but maybe I'll just tease him a little while his friend's hot, hard shaft is sliding in and out of me, tickling every nerve inside my tight little cunt.

But of course, we have to recognize the obvious next step if all this actually takes place. That's right, DP. How could I not take the opportunity of having two hot guys fuck me at the the same time. Two cocks, two holes. It just makes sense. And it's not like it could be avoided anyway.

But who fucks my ass first? My husband loves it when I sit my butthole on his hard cock and let my weight carry me down, but will he be ok with his friend using that forbidden void? Does my hubby have any lines that he won't allow his friend to cross?

I know how to find out. First, take his friend's hot cum inside me. Deep inside. Fill me with his thick, white spunk.

Then I'll make him think I'm spent and I just want give him a taste of my used pussy by riding his cock for a bit after his friend cums deep inside me. I'll tell him to lie on his back and then I'll straddle him, slipping my wet, sloppy, used cunt onto his raging hardon after he's watched his friend pump a thick, sticky load into his wife's hot cock hole.

But then, I'll look over at his friend and back at back at my husband, and without breaking eye contact I'll say in the cutesy little voice that my husband loves, "Hey Mr. Friend Man, will you pretty please slip your wet cock into my butt hole? My husband is curious what another man's cock feels like."

Oh my god. How will he react?! I can't wait to find out.

So that's it then. I will say yes. I will say, "Yes, honey. I'll jerk off your friend." But I think we both already know what's really going to happen. I'm going to suck on his friend's tongue while his friend's rock hard throbbing cock splits me open and changes my life. And then I'm going to ultimately change my husband's life by giving him the feeling of another man's cock rubbing against his own while they're both inside me.

That's a win-win-win in my book.