All Comments on 'Hubby Doesn't Show Up at Threesome'

by WillC2020

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Sounds like Group Sex!

4

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

As long as everyone is happy with the outcome.

And no one goes behind any ones back all is good.

Thank you for your story.

jlk925jlk925almost 2 years ago

Inspiring since wife has an ex lover named Ted.

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 2 years ago

What's the confusion, Sherri? Mike, your husband wanted to be a cuckold. That's the end game for Mike. What an interesting fellow, this Mike. He wanted to be cuckolded and using the excuse of heightening his wife's sexual pleasure, brought an acquaintance into their home to seduce his wife under some questionable set of rules the wife has no idea of. Then, he helps his friend Ted to seduce his wife by not only creating opportunity, but also by feeding him all the main triggers to excite his wife, which made Ted right from the very beginning a better lover. By Sherri having sex with Ted, they both became in fact cheaters, and have openly cuckolded Mike, who now proudly carries his cuckold horns. At the end, Sherri has started to favor Ted as a lover and is looking forward to his visits... Well, written story. Thanks for the story, but nothing new here.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 2 years ago

That was hot. 5 stars from me.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

Yeah...she belongs to the streets...but she found her a husband who can pretend like she doesn't

erotikoserotikosalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. Well written, with all the conventions of good grammar, correct spelling, and the proper elements of style. Unfortunately, that is a rare feature here these days, when people tend to write in the tangled verbiage of textspeak. Mechanics aside, let’s get to the heart of the matter.

This is an interesting and provocative story with some hot sex. As far as the naysayers and anonymous trolls who crawl through the site leaving their twisted opinions behind them like fecal droppings, please ignore them or, better yet, delete them.

Whether they like it or not, there are a large number of loving married couples who want to push their boundaries to include uninhibited adult fun and exciting experiences to enhance their relationship. As the old saying goes, if you haven’t tried it, don’t knock it.

Clearly a five star effort, keep up the good work!

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

The little trolls who come here to trash other people's lifestyle choices have no clue about life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, you’re still within the rules of your relationship, if you can call that a relationship. It’s more like a lend/lease deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

It must be fun being the whore of a husband who is nothing but her pimp. But some women have sunk so low that they are of no use even as whores. They then willingly give themselves to the man's friends!

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

It's funny that if you speak up against a lifestyle you don't appove of you're called a troll.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny10 months ago

Yeah having the woman you love say "fuck him" because she's horny is super positive! Even though her dumb husband set up this seduction, she didn't know that and made the choice to fuck that guy regardless of her marriage or what he husband might think. I get that she kinda knew that her kinky husband was angling her into a 3some but she disregarded that in the heat of the moment. We call these kinda people "divorced" in the real world.

WillC2020WillC202010 months agoAuthor

News flash buzz -- this is not a venue for marriage counseling, it is called Literocity a clever pun on erotic literature, and it's purpose is the freedom to imagine, like all of us do... probably even you Rev. Buzz... so go to a religious or faith-based site and spout your morality, because you're making an ass of yourself here. Holy shit. I can barely believe you'd be this kind of pious jerkwad.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No REAL alpha, by definition, would share.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Better ending...Sherri realizes she's married to a sissy wimp cuck and Ted is the real man, the alpha male who would take her and never share her with anyone else. She realized she was turned on because Ted was a stud who she thought adored her, but also had his way with her. It was such a huge turn on just as thinking about pathetic loser Mike was becoming more and more of a turn off. So, she did what entitled, self-absorbed bitches do and destroyed Mike emotionally and financially in the divorce. She laughed, it was so fucking easy, he was just such a joke of a man. However, when she went to Ted she was in for a rude awakening. He wouldn't even let her in the door, he just talked to her on the front porch. "Why on earth would you think I'd take in used goods like you? You have no morals other than your self-pleasure and, in the end, you were beyond hateful to Mike. I know he deserved it, but you're nothing but a cheating skank slut, which is fun for a while. I do enjoy fucking needy married whores like you. but to think of trusting someone so utterly untrustworthy as you is ludicrous. If you need some money I'd be happy to give your name out as a hooker to some of my pals. I'm sure they'd enjoy using you too. Now get lost bitch and don't come back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillC2020@WillC2020
Seeking to chat with a woman who is here for the same reason I am - vivid sensual experiences as we escape to an erotic fantasy world that stretches the boundaries of vanilla real life. -- Taking time to get acquainted, but it's all erotic fantasy. All fun. No drama, pai...