Hubby’s Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Moving him up.
3.8k words
4.6
16k
32
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

As he picked up the pace, I found myself building up in my pussy.  I could tell I didn't have all of his cock in me, but I knew I was as full as I could get.  But now his fucking of me was going easier, due to me getting used to his size and I was getting wetter.  He looked at me with a big smile as he pushed deep and just kept it there and then I felt his cock explode inside me.  It was so much and so hard, that I could feel it filling me up.  I thought, 'Oh, shit,' as he filed my pussy, but as he pumped into me, I started to cum again.  I found myself cumming harder than I ever had before.  He collapsed and just laid on me, letting his cock empty into me.  I was breathing heavy, trying to recoup from all this, when he said, "Damn, the way you were cumming, my little slut, you must really love my black cock in you."

After a bit he started to slowly pull his cock out and I could feel it pull out, because it was still a tight fit.  As it popped out, his seed was slowly leaking out of me.  He took his hand, rubbed my pussy, got his hand all wet, and reached up rubbing it into my boobs.  "Damn, Bitch, you surely made me cum hard."  

I knew I'm making a mess all over my bed, so I got up and told him, "I need to clean up some," so I jumped into the shower and washed up some.  I felt my sore pussy was liking the hot water on it.

When I got out, he stood by the sink holding something in his hand.  He smiled at me and asked, "Are these your birth control pills?" holding them up to show me.  

"Yes, they are."  He smiled as he started to pop each one out.  I asked him, "What are you doing?"  

He just said, "I'm just counting them."  Once he had them all out, he had a big smile on his face.  Then he reached out and told me, "Stick out your hand."  As I did, he poured all the pills into my hand and told me, "Hold on to them for me."  But then he pulled me backward, up tight to him, holding me tight.  He filled his hand with my boobs and played with them as he told me," I really like these.  Then he whispered in my ear, "Do you know what your husband's new job pays?"  

I told him, "I'm not sure but I think it Is one-hundred-thousand dollars a year."  

He said, "Yes, that's pretty close, if we count in his bonus from his people selling for him."  One hand slid down my body as he started to play with my pussy and clit, working me up again.  But then he said, "That's the pay if he goes in as a first-tier boss.  But if we move him in as a second-tier boss, his base pay would be a lot higher, with more people under him, with him getting bonus from their sales, which could all most double his pay.  How would you like him going in as second-tier?"  

"Well, how can I say no to that, Sir?" 

"Well, maybe we can do that.  You know I will need to send those contracts out to him and he will be there a few days, closing this account."  

"Well, yes I know that from the past deals." 

Then he whispered in my ear, "So, that will mean I will be able to fuck my new slut for the next few days and get you broke in good.  How does that sound to you?"  

"I have to do what I have to do to get him in as a second-tier," I giggled. 

He laughed and said, "No, that will just keep him at a first-tier.  Do you want the second-tier?"

"Well, hell yes, I would be crazy to so no."   

Then he took my hand with my pills in it and put it over the toilet, "If you want second-tier, then open your hand and flush them away.  But remember, we will still be fucking bare back a lot this week, while he's gone."  He smiled big at me and continued, "The excitement knowing I'm fucking you without any pills will be worth it to me."  I stared at my hand and he told me, "You could get new pills before your husband comes back, but you cannot take the morning after pill this week."  

I would have to stay fertile all week, so, I'm thinking, 'Even if I stop them, it would be a couple weeks, or more, before I could get pregnant, damn, second-tier.  I felt my hand open and heard the pills splash in the water.  "Now, that's being a good slut.  Now, flush them away."  I found myself flushing them and then he turned me around and pulled me tight to him, as I felt his hard cock pushing against my stomach. 

He held my ass as he started to pick me up off the floor, raising me up, so that once he got me high enough, he told me, "Take hold of my cock and find your pussy."  I reached down and rubbed it to my pussy, as he started to lower me down on to it.  I felt him slide into me as I was holding it.  He was about half way in me when he started to carry me back into the bedroom, laying me down on the bed with him.  He slowly started to push into me again as he reached down and pulled my legs way up to my chest, which picked my ass off the bed.  He started to fuck me slowly, going deep each time and he pulled my legs higher and told me, "Now I can get in deep and keep my seed deeper and longer in you."  

He started to fuck me faster and harder as he laughed and said, "Your pussy feels even better now that I know you're not on the pill anymore."  It even felt different to me, not knowing what I may have gotten myself into.  It wasn't long and I felt his cock filling me again and I could swear it was more than the last time.  But I couldn't keep track of how much more it was because I was cumming again and hard.  He ended up fucking me one more time that night before we passed out and were worn out. 

When I woke up, sometime in the middle of the night, he was gone but I found a note that he left saying, 'I will get ahold of you and I want to thank you for being my new slut.'  It made me laugh some, as I got up and filled the tub so I could soak my sore body. 

The next day wa quiet and as night was came, I still hadn't heard anything from him.  "Damn, I thought we were fucking all week'. 

My husband called later and told me he got the contracts and things were going pretty good with the new clients.  He thanked me for my help of bailing him out of the mess.  I told him, "I got your back, Honey."   

The next morning, I woke up feeling horny and my nipples where hard and very sensitive to the touch. I laid there for a bit playing with myself wishing I had some cock.  The horniness stayed with me all morning, slowly getting to me.

Mid-day I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it.  It was a delivery guy with a box that was for me.  I took it and opened it up to find a note on top that said, 'It's time to get dressed with this new outfit, that I picked out just for you.  Put this on and be ready to be picked up in one hour.  P.S., only wear what is in the box.' 

I took the tissue paper out and pulled out a very short, black, micro-mini dress, with a good size deep, v neck, then a pair of stockings and garter belt, and a pair of black heels, that were over three inches high, 'Damn, I will kill myself in these', I said to myself, but now the box was empty.  Okay, 'only wear what is in the box', means no bra or panties.  But I still had the problem of being horny and it seemed worst, then the day before.  So, I took my shower and shaved everywhere to be smooth.  I slipped the clothes on and, I then realized how short and low cut the dress was.  I thought, 'Damn, I need to be careful with this outfit'.

There came another knock at door and when I opened it, I found a driver there who said, "I'm here to pick you up," and he smiled as he looked me up and down.  

"Oh, where are you taking me," I asked. 

He just smiled and said, "Where you need to go," and then he led me out to find a limo sitting there.  He helped me in, keeping a close eye on my dress and I had a sly smile when I saw it.  He pulled into my husband's office complex and down into the garage area.  After he parked the limo, he hopped out and opened my door to let me out.  I turned to head to the elevators but he stopped me.  He told me, "You don't need to use the elevators," and led me to a private elevator that I'd never seen before.  He handed me an envelope and said, "You will need a code to make this work," so, I opened it up to read the passcode that I would need to punch in.  It was a simple word, so I punched the word in slowly, S L U T.  The door opened, I stepped in and I saw there was only one button to push to go up.  When it stopped and opened, I stepped out to find myself in an outer office, with a mid-thirty, blonde, secretary.  I didn't know what to do and she looked me up and down before she asked, "Can I help you?"  

"Well, I guess I have appointment this morning."  

She looked at me and smiled, "Yes, I do believe you do." She picked up the phone and just said, "Your appointment is here, Sir."  She got up and walked around her desk and I noticed her dress was very short and there was no bra, either, causing me to smile.  'Damn, must be a dress code around here,' I thought. 

She led me into an office and then turned to me and asked, "Can I get you anything?"  

I told her, "I'm fine," and she stepped out, shutting the door behind her. 

It was Zeb's office and when he looked up from his desk, he smiled at me, "Damn, you look hot in that outfit."  

"Well, I guess you picked it," and I chuckled. 

He stood up and walked over to me, reached out and pulled me to him.  He shoved his tongue down my throat, as his hands ran over my body.  He slid his hands into the top of my dress and felt up my boobs. He found my nipples were hard as he tweaked and played with them, while he still had his tongue down my throat.  He stopped and said, "You read well and I see no bra on," he laughed.  He followed up on all of this as his hands slid down and up under my dress, to find my hot, bare, pussy.  As he slid a finger in me, he smiled, "Damn, you are hot and wet, my little slut.  I'm glad you are, because all I could think about yesterday, was your hot, slutty, body."  

He was smiling bigger as he said, "I guess I'm not going to be nice, but damn, my cock wants that pussy," as he led me over to his desk, pulled my dress up, and sat my bare ass on his desk.  He was still smiling as he started to undue his pants and slide them down, telling me, "Get your boobs out," as he slid the dress off my shoulder letting it fall, exposing my boobs for him. 

He dropped his shorts and his black, hard, cock popped out, throbbing for my pussy.  He stepped up and rubbed his cock on my pussy lips, "Damn, my cock might get burnt with this hot pussy.  It must love black cock," he said as he popped the head into me. 

He pulled me to him and shoved it in deeper and deeper.  I was full and I could see I still didn't have all his cock.  He started to fuck me long and hard, driving it into me.  Damn, I was still so damn horny, that I just wanted that cock.  I heard myself moan, a bit too loud, as he started to pound me harder, so hard, he all most knocked me over. 

Trying to catch myself, I put my hands on the table to brace myself, hitting something behind me.  Now I found myself moaning louder as he fucked me as hard as he could.  Then I heard a female say, "Did you ring me, Sir?"  

I looked to see the secretary looking at us, "Oh, shit," I gasped. 

She smiled and said, "Honey, you must have hit the button on the phone for me," as I tried to stop him but he just kept fucking me.  The secretary smiled at me and said, "Honey, don't worry about it.  When I saw you show up in that dress, I knew he was going to be fucking you," and she walk out. 

He just smiled at me and kept pushing harder.  Then he slammed me so hard I knew he had his entire cock in me now. "Ohhh, damn, I screamed out as I started to cum all over his cock. 

He pushed his cock deeper into me as it exploded filling me again, "OHHH, damn, yesss!"  

Then, over the phone, I heard her on the intercom telling him, "Your boss is on the way up to see you."  So, we both jumped up and straightened up. the best we could. 

He smiled and said, "This shouldn't take too long, so can you wait out there with my secretary?"  

Oh great, so I went out to her office and she just smiled, "Well, it's good that I gotta warn you both."  

I looked down and said, "I feel a bit embarrassed about all this."  

She smiled and said, "Honey, don't be," then she turned a picture frame around and showed me a picture of two kids, one boy and one girl, of mixed race.  "These are my kids and I've been in your shoes."  

"So, he is their dad?"  She smiled, "Yes."

"Honey, you may be in the same shoes as me, but how is that?" I asked. 

She smiled and opened her desk drawer, pulling out the empty wrapper for my birth control pills, "This belong to you? He wanted me to check up on them and which one you had.  Honey, you may have a problem, since these are low grade pills.  Some women don't need a heavy dose to be safe and use this type, but the problem is, if you stop taking them, then you become very fertile, very quickly.  In fact, women that are having trouble getting pregnant will be put on these for a while and then taken off.  Once they are off, the hormone will react to the loss of the pill and create more hormones and eggs, thus, making it easier to get pregnant.  It may only take a couple days to get knocked up," she chuckled before she continued, "how many days you been off of them?"  

"Today will be the third day."  

"Damn, it might be too late for you too." She smiled and asked, "Can I ask you something personal?"  

I laughed, "Why not, you watched me getting fucked."  

She said, "Well, that's true. There is a side effect to going off these pills too.  Do you feel hornier and more aroused now that you stopped taking them?"  

"Well, yes, I just feel the need to have sex."  

"Yes, that's the effect that happens to most.  They don't know if it's the hormone kicking in or all the sex going on.  It might be too late for you."

 

Then, an older black male, walked in.  He was tall and well-built, so he must have lifted weights or something.  He stopped and was checking us both out as he talked to the sectary.  She told him, "Go on in," then he turned to me and asked, "Do you work here?"  

I told him, "No, Sir, my husband works here.  I just stopped to get some things."  

"Well, nice to meet you," and he turned and went in. 

He was in there for a while and then a call came through the intercom, it was my husband's boss, Zeb, "I will be out seeing a client." 

I was just getting up to leave when the big boss opened the door and stepped out.  He smiled at me and asked me, "Is Jim you husband?"  

I told him, "Yes."  

"We were just talking about him.  Can you come in to talk to me, please?"  

"Okay, I guess so," and I walked in and he shut the door behind us.  

"So, please sit down," I sat down and he kept staring at my dress, going up and down.  "I was just asked to give your husband a promotion."  

"Really, that would be nice."  

"Yes, up to the second-tier and that's a big step."  

"Wow, that would be great, if he got it."  

"Yes, it would be.  I guess things have been worked out."  

"What do you mean by that, Sir?"  

He smiled and said, "I know my people and keep a close eye on them.  When Zeb asked to promote your husband to the second-tier, and I saw you in that dress, I figured things were being bartered for the job."  

"I don't know what you mean, Sir."  

He laughed and said, Honey, I already called Zeb out on it and he admitted it to me.  But to be honest, I don't blame him and we are giving your husband the promotion. 

A bit red faced I said, "Thank you, Sir."  

He smiled and said, "Oh, you will, can you stand up for me?"  I stood up as he walked around the desk, "I would like you to do me a favor."  

"Yes, Sir?"  

He smiled and said, "Can you please take off that dress, so I can see what he's been playing with?"  I just froze, so he smiled, "Honey, your husband got the job, I just need to see you."  He reached up, slid the strap off my shoulder and down my arms, and slid the dress down, "Damn, I can see why he offered the second-tier now.  How old are you, girl?"  

"Nineteen, Sir."  

"Damn, they didn't make nineteen-year-olds this good when I was younger.  Do a small spin for me, Honey."  So, I did a slow spin, but as I turned back around, I noticed he had undone his pants.  I guess I looked shocked and he smiled, "I need to see how good you are, if we are giving your husband the second-tier."  He slid his pants and shorts down and stepped out of them.  Then I noticed his cock, and it must have been over twelve inches long and fatter than Zeb's.  He smiled, "Do you like it?"  

"Damn, that's big!"  

He reached out and pushed on my shoulders, telling me, "Kneel," as he pushed.  When I hit my knees, he stepped forward and with his cock in his hand he said to me, "Open up," as he pushed it to my lips.  He didn't wait for me to open, as he pushed into my mouth.  I choked some and he laughed, "Just do the best you can, Honey."  

He slowly started to fuck my face and his cock seemed to get bigger and harder, as I sucked on him.  "Oh, damn, Honey, you do have a good mouth."  Then he stopped and said, "You better stop that," as he pulled out.  He pulled me up and pushed me back into the chair, as he knelt between my legs, "Spread your legs, Honey.  It's time for me to taste that young pussy."  That was when he buried his face and damn, he knew what he was doing.  "Damn, Honey, you do get wet down here," and then I started to cum.  "Damn, girl," and then he pulled me out of the chair and onto the floor. 

He pushed my legs apart as he laid down on top of me, "Let's see how good you fuck," as I felt his hand guide his cock into my pussy. He didn't wait as he started to push in deep, "Damn, I love a nineteen-year-old pussy."  

"Ohh damn, I think you are too big, Sir and I'm not on the pill."  

He smiled and said, "I know that," and he pushed in deeper. Then he reached down, pulled my legs up, and said, "This will make it easier for you to take it," as he pushed in even deeper.  Then he started to fuck me with long, hard, strokes.  

"Oh dddammmn," I moaned, and he picked up the speed and fucked me harder.  I felt myself cum again and he again picked up the speed, as he said, "Yea, girl, cum and get that pussy wetter."  He pushed into me hard and I felt him explode in me.  He just kept pushing deeper and moaning, as he filed me up.  

He laid on me for a while and then slowly got up.  He smiled and said, "I have an appointment that I need to get to," and he started to get dressed.  He helped me up and looked at his seed running down my leg, "Maybe you should clean up some and get dress too."  He started to leave and pulled me to him and, holding my bare ass under my dress, he said, "We will finish this on a later date," kissed me and turned to walk out.  

I was fixing myself up when the secretary walked in and looked at me, "Damn, girl you fucked him too?"  

"Well, he didn't give me a choice."  

"Damn, you are going to get knocked up for sure."  She smiled at me, "Is he as big as I heard?"  

"He's bigger," and we both laughed.