Hubby Spoils Her Rotten Ch. 02

Story Info
One in chastity, one not; they don’t know who is worse off.
6.2k words
4.61
16.1k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 06/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is only a fantasy, as with most stories here. There is chastity and denial, and a small bit of cuckoldry. I appreciate constructive comments and ratings...at the very least, please leave a rating so I have some guidance in future stories.

I suppose I am supposed to tell you "and that is when my life changed forever." But it really did not. Yes, we had an adventure I had never expected to have; did some wild things. But in the end, it was playtime. Our lives continued.

I had thought I would lose my mind going three weeks in a chastity device. I had managed to get through it because my best friend was going through the same thing; and because I had focused on the "prize"...relief at the end of the three weeks with my wife.

Now Samantha had upped the ante. Just as I was prepared to fuck her brains out, she flipped the script entirely. Not only would I remain locked up for another month, I would do it alone. She was going to let David out, and fuck HIS brains out for the next month while I watched and catered to them.

I was shocked...shocked...to find I could not be happier about it. Don't get me wrong...I was suffering...but life is about experiences, and this was quite the adventure. And, it was not as if Sam had chosen David over me. She had set us both up so the selection of her lover and her victim was completely random, and dependent on our actions. Our roles could have easily been reversed.

Samantha pulled David into our bedroom by his impressive hard-on. I followed, my swollen manhood still encased in it's tiny prison, straining valiantly but in vain to become erect.

My wife took me by my manhood and guided me to our over-sized four poster bed. Kissing me long, slow and lovingly, she asked in a little girl voice, "Will daddy please lay on his back on the bed? I have missed your tongue soooo much..."

Of course I obeyed. Oh, baby. Oh, hell.

My gorgeous wife straddled my face. I looked upwards past her pubic patch, her flat stomach, her sexy belly button, her magnificent breasts...to her seductive smile.

Damn it. I would do anything she asked.

Enjoying the feel of her thighs pressed against my head and the taste of her sex on my tongue, I watched as she gave David a come hither motion with her finger. I felt the bed shift and he appeared in my view also, on his knees in front of her, above me.

Samantha began stroking and fellating his turgid manhood. She was going down on him while I went down on her.

The incredible eroticism of it all was overwhelming. The sensation of Sam's flesh against mine...her scent...her sopping wet labia, her taste...the image of her tummy, the bottom of her breasts and erect nipples...her hands and mouth on David's straining cock...I could not help but thrust my hips upward in a vain attempt at getting friction against my imprisoned manhood.

My frustrated moans sending vibrations into her sex served to excite my wife even more. I had no idea whether her moans were the result of my tongue on her clit, or her tongue on his huge cock. Probably both.

When her first orgasm overtook her, Sam reached down with one hand and clasped her fingers in my hair, pulling my face tight into her and gyrating against it as she cried out.

With her other hand she dug her fingernails into his ass, pulling him tight to her and deep throating him to the extent anyone could.

She braced herself against both of us as if closing a conduit while she shuddered through a powerful cum.

She had experienced at least four orgasms from my tongue and lips when I observed David's testicles tightening, his breathing becoming more labored, and his penis jumping, making it obvious he was about to cum.

I had mixed feelings. Envy because I could not experience the relief he was about to receive...but also cheering him on as I lived vicariously through him.

Just as he seemed about to lose it, Samantha pulled away from him...ruining his orgasm, edging him. He groaned in frustration as his huge phallus flexed upward in desperation. An unfulfilling yet still large glop of cum spilled from his cock...and dripped down onto Sam's breasts.

I watched as he thrust into the air...unfulfilled...and as the stream of his semen slowly...ever so slowly...slid down between her breasts...down her flat stomach...and to her pubes...into my mouth as I devoured her. The salty taste of his ejaculate added to the sweet taste of her girl cum.

I had never realized how devious my spouse had become. She knew damn well what she was doing...to both of us.

The second and third time she edged him were the same. The fourth time, the dollop of his pre-cum landed on her left breast...it dripped downward and hung on her erect nipple for a second before the stream fell and landed on my forehead.

The fifth and sixth time she edged him, the stream slid down between her breasts again and into my mouth, which was already full of her labia and clit.

Sonofabitch. When she actually let him cum, I was gonna drown.

She came again...hard. As she fucked my face and cried out, he edged and I once again tasted their mingled juices.

Much to my surprise, she lifted away from my face. Leaving both of us thrusting pointlessly into the air, unsatisfied. She giddily said, "bedtime!"

I don't know which of us had it worse. Me, locked up knowing I could not cum...unable to even become erect...or David, so hard he was about to burst and also not allowed to cum.

I love my wife.

Samantha's self-control and devious nature continued to amaze me. Honestly I could understand her being able to do without my average sized manhood, but could not fathom her denying herself David's much more significant cock. But she did...for days she was much more focused on tormenting and teasing us both.

Again I was unsure which of us had it worse. She was not doing without...she had one of us between her thighs servicing her frequently, which of course kept us aroused.

She edged poor David at least twice daily, sometimes more. He got hard at the drop of a hat, dripping pre-cum regularly. I don't think it is actually possible to have an erection 24/7, but it seemed he was trying.

Even though my penis was locked up, I spent a lot of each day TRYING to get hard. I also seemed to be dripping pre-cum almost continuously.

Samantha found our arousal very funny. However after a couple of days she got online and ordered a supply of condoms...the largest she could find for David, and unusually small ones to fit on the end of my chastity cage.

We had no condoms in the house; neither of us wore them normally. We had both gotten vasectomies and were not exactly promiscuous.

When they arrived, Sam explained, "My experiment is getting kinda messy. So ya'll are going to wear condoms when I'm not playing with you. But not to worry...if and when I decide to make love to you, they'll come off."

It was on a Friday afternoon that Samantha upped the ante even more.

A friend of hers, Louann, "stopped by" the house. David and I were in our standard attire...naked...standing against the bar in the kitchen when she nonchalantly walked in behind us.

"Nice butts."

Sam, leaning against the counter opposite of us, laughed. "Turn around, boys."

I gave her a pleading look. Her response was to twirl her finger as if to say, "spin."

We both turned around. David's meat hung flaccid and heavy between his legs, my manhood was tiny by comparison because it was still encased in the chastity device.

"Dayum, Sam, you did not exaggerate!"

The ladies chatted for a few minutes, mostly about our predicament. Then Sam addressed us.

"Boys, Louann here runs a face painting business. She is gonna doctor the three of us up so we are not that we are not recognizable."

I bit. "Umm...okay...can we ask why?"

"Sure. Because we are going to a club tonight where we would not want to be recognized." She smiled that devious smile.

An hour later David was made up like a fierce lion, I was made up like a beagle, and Sam looked like a very sexy kitten. She was right...nobody would know us to look at us.

Sam asked, "how easy will this come off?"

"You should have to use make-up remover...why?"

"So if one of my boys were to...um...get their face wet?"

Louann understood now, "Oh. It should be okay, but I haven't tried it."

"Well, if I'm paying for this, I need to know before the party. Would you test it out for me, please?"

"Sure, let me get some water."

Sam held up her hand, "Um, not what I meant...it will have to be um...bodily fluids. Would you mind if one of my boys goes down on you?"

Louann blushed furiously. "That...that would be nice. All of this HAS gotten me a bit worked up. Who is the best at it?"

Samantha looked at David, but then her expression became apologetic, "They are both very good, but Morgan is the best pussy-eater, hands down. And he has, um, been getting a lot of practice lately. Would you like some privacy? Or does it matter?"

Louann considered. "I don't know, privacy might be nice. Is there a reason to do it in front of ya'll?"

Sam smiled, "Oh, not me. But I haven't let either of them orgasm in weeks. You might get to torment then both...a two-fer. But its up to you."

"Can I play with that beautiful cock?"

Sam thought for a moment about how much she did, or did not, trust Louann to control herself. "I suppose so, but do NOT make him cum. It is not time yet."

Louann removed her clothing. Then she guided David to sit on the couch. She knelt on the floor in front of him, slowly toying with his huge manhood until he was fully erect. She traced it with her fingertips and fellated him almost absent-mindedly. Since he was not allowed to orgasm, she could just sample him without effort.

She spread her thighs in silent invitation to me. I lay on my back and slid beneath her. She sat her bare shaven sex on my face and I began in earnest. She tasted great.

A few minutes later she had enjoyed a couple of satisfying orgasms while licking pre-cum from David's cock head. He stood tall and proud. My manhood strained against its cage in frustration.

She and Sam both examined my face paint.

She touched it lightly, "It seems to have fared well. I think as long as you don't wipe it with a cloth or anything, it should be fine."

Sam was elated. She paid her friend, who was also very happy with the added "tip" she had received.

Sam excused herself for a few minutes. When she returned she was wearing a flowing white sundress. She wore no underwear, so her large, dark areola and nipples were very, very visible. When silhouetted, her pubes were very obvious also.

"Okay, I'm ready boys."

David asked, "What would you like us to wear?"

Samantha was coquettish, "Oh, babe. You're wearing it."

I know I had to be as crimson as David. All he wore was a burgeoning erection, and all I wore was my steel chastity cage.

She swatted me on the butt. "Let's go, gentlemen."

Then she sashayed out to the car. Fortunately the car was in the garage, and she drove.

About forty-five minutes later, we arrived at our destination. A large nondescript building in the warehouse district downtown. There was no signage, although there were lots of vehicles in the parking lot.

Fortunately the sight of two well built naked men being led by a smoking hot woman in the cool night air did not seem out of place to anyone but me and David.

The security checked a pass Samantha had obtained for us. It did not identify us, only listing us as a party of three, one top, two bottoms. We brothers in nudity looked at each other, wondering what we were in for as the bouncer slid a blue wrist band on Sam's wrist, hot pink bands on David and myself. David's band had the number 35 printed on it, mine had the number 69.

Samantha led us into an office, where she hugged a woman she apparently had met before. "Boys, this is Alison. She helped me arrange our adventure tonight."

Alison was a thin blonde haired woman with stern features, but a soft countenance. She addressed us pleasantly.

"Welcome, gentlemen. In the interest of protecting your anonymity, you will only be known by the numbers on your wrist bands tonight. So if someone takes your wrist, they are only identifying you; do not be alarmed."

Sam checked her band, "I don't seem to have a number."

Alison smiled, "That is because tonight you are a 'top', Sam. There will be no reason for anyone to command you, or refer to you as anything other than 'ma'am'."

Both of us males looked nervously at our pink wrist bands.

Alison queried Sam, "I take it they don't know?"

Sam shrugged, "I wanted it to be a surprise...besides, I wasn't sure how to explain it?"

Alison looked to me and David again. "I will need your verbal approval, but the terms are non-negotiable inside the club. In other words, it is all in or out."

She paused for our minds to catch up.

"While you are in the club tonight, you are bottoms, or submissive. It is what your lady signed you up for. This means that ANYONE wearing a blue wrist band can command you, unless your mistress says otherwise."

She stepped close to us. Even though she stood a head shorter than us both, and still spoke kindly, her presence was intimidating.

"Full disclosure, before you decide. Myself and my staff monitor things closely. No violence or harmful abuse is permitted. And your mistress can always say 'no' for you. So, it comes down to trust."

I stammered, "Um, harmful abuse?"

"Good catch, number 69. You may get spanked...you may be tormented...but we won't let anyone actually hurt you."

I looked at David and he at me. We both looked at Samantha. She seemed so angelic and devious.

I nodded at Alison, "I'm good. I trust my wife."

David shuddered but said, "What the hell, I'm in."

Alison smiled. "Goody! Now for some preparations. Number 35, please stand on this pedestal so I do not have to kneel."

As David stepped up, she turned to Samantha, "Now remember Mistress, your boys have no ability to say no. You must pay attention. If you don't want them to have to fellate someone, or be fucked anally, you will have to protect their tender virtues."

Holy crap.

David's crotch was now eye level for Alison. She admired his heavy, flaccid member, "Oh my. I may have to sample this later."

She began manipulating his overly full testicles, pulling firmly yet gently down on them repeatedly, massaging the space between them and his manhood.

Then she produced a length of white cord. She began wrapping it around the top of his testicles.

"Mmpphhh." Apparently there was some discomfort.

When she was finished and had secured her work, I was shocked. I would not have believed it if I wasn't seeing it with my own eyes.

David's big testicles were separated at least three inches from his cock, and the cord was wrapped tightly. It was a very narrow diameter.

It occurred to me that if he were to cum, there was absolutely no way his balls could draw up close. Could he even cum like that?

Alison seemed to sense our thoughts. "Yes. Yes he could achieve ejaculation...but with a great deal of effort and discomfort. Let's see if we can save him from that."

She rummaged around in a cabinet until she produced a small box. "We only have one in stock large enough for this big boy."

By now David was fully erect. She removed what appeared to be a very thick condom from the box and rolled it down his penis.

It WAS very thick, probably adding a quarter of an inch to his girth.

She turned to Samantha. "Very impressive, huh? More importantly, he can barely feel anything. It is not that he cannot cum, but it is unlikely."

She waved him away and indicated I should take his place. Was she going to do that to me? Oddly, I was excited. Would I get to have intercourse?

She did not remove my chastity device. Damn.

She produced a pair of metal police handcuffs. Without a word she fastened one "wrist" of the cuffs around my manhood, behind my cage, tightening it. This left the short chain and the other cuff dangling free between my legs. I was soon to come to "appreciate" the weight of the cuff swinging as I walked.

I looked on in trepidation at the next thing she did. She produced a stainless steel rod which appeared to grow thicker from one end to the other.

"This is a sound. It will... enhance your experience tonight since you will remain locked by your mistress's order."

She lubricated the object, then inserted it into the "pee hole" of my cage. Soon I felt it entering my urethra with gentle pressure.

"Ungh!"

Once fully inserted she secured it to the end of my chastity tube. "Give us a walk around the room."

Each step I took caused the cuffs to swing heavily, pulling on my cock. Each swing of my cock shifted the sound inside of me. It would be impossible to ignore either all night.

Alison smiled at our discomfort. "There. Ya'll are ready to party! Have fun!"

As we stepped outside into the club, Samantha drew us aside momentarily.

"Okay, we have to be on the same page, guys. Two questions. Do you guys WANT to experience sucking a cock? Or getting fucked by a guy?"

We both shook our heads slowly in the negative.

"Second and most important question. Would you be willing to, if I wanted you to?"

I hesitated, then remembered what Alison had said about trust. I looked down, then into her eyes. "I trust you. So yes, if you want it."

David hesitated, then shook his head no apologetically.

She looked disappointed, but not surprised. "Well then, if I asked you to fuck a guy, would you? Obviously number 69 doesn't have to worry about that."

He thought about it, then nodded yes without enthusiasm.

"Great. Now I have a fucker and a fuckee if I want them."

She drew me close. "Seriously, if there is something you do not want to do, just say so."

The club was impressive. There was a full service restaurant with a wide range of choices, a bar, several lounging areas and private rooms.

As we walked through we saw several people and some groups engaged in sex acts. There were naked people fastened to some of the walls on X frames.

We came upon a young woman bound to a frame on her back, writhing in sensual agony. Another woman sat nearby as if monitoring the apparent victim.

The woman appeared to be very athletic. Her legs and arms were secured at several points to the frame, as was her midsection. Try as she might, and she was trying mightily, she could not move as much as an inch.

Nobody was touching her, but she moaned and mewled, occasionally crying out in frustration. It was obvious she was trying to buck her hips, but she couldn't.

Samantha looked the attendee quizzically. The woman looked up from the text she had been sending, "Are you wondering about Muffy here?"

I could see why they called her Muffy. The agonized woman had the thickest carpet of pubic hair I had ever seen. Wild and full, I could not even see her pussy through it. I could see that all of that hair was completely soaked from her arousal, though.

"Do you see the diodes attached to Muffy's little titties? They are connected by bluetooth to the vibrating ben-wa balls inserted into her vagina. When her heart rate gets high enough because she is about to cum, the vibrations are stopped. When her heart rate comes down, the vibrations are started again. Like edging for a guy."

Sam was amazed. "How long has she been like this??"

The other woman checked her watch, "Three hours as of...NOW. She has been brought to the edge of orgasm at least thirty times. Her owner said after three hours someone can have mercy on her if they wish. Do you wish?"

"Sure. My boy here gives great head."

The monitor motioned for Sam to come close and whispered something to her.

Sam's eyes lit up. "Really??"

Sam snapped her fingers and pointed, indicating I should go down on the struggling woman. "Do not make it quick... make it last for her."

12