All Comments on 'Hubby Spoils Her Rotten Ch. 02'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cat833942cat833942almost 2 years ago

Sexy, fun, and very naughty. Very interesting indeed to see how creative and wicked the wife is being. I had expected a much simpler way forward, where one is kept in chastity and one gets release, but this is far more wicked, and thus far more interesting! Both are getting massively tormented, but in different manors.

The party was quite the surprise, and seeing how limits were pushed was very fun to read. It is interesting, and not really surprising on reflection, that the husband was much more open to these new and uncomfortable experiences, while his friend is much more traditional in his tastes. Looking forward to what comes of the follow up with the private security consultant... that title and her nature scream opportunities, perhaps technological toys for remote monitoring and teasing of her men / toys?

snarbozsnarbozalmost 2 years ago

Doesn't seem connected to Ch 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We all requested what happened during husbands 30 day lock down, and you gave it to us, that was great. Just have 2 more request 1. Please do one more chapter with the week he still has left in chastity, maybe have husband really eat his friends creampie right out of his wife’s pussy this time, instead of Catching the cum as it slides down her breast and stomach. 2. Please don’t keep us wait another 6 week for the next chapter..

Norway_1705Norway_1705almost 2 years ago

5. Since you asked for a comment, here is mine (imho). Your style is very convincing and I consider "Balancing the Books Pt. 02" and "Reversal of Fortunes Pt. 05" among the best tales. In those, the reader saw more commitment from the man, psychological rather than physical. Here, excuse me for daring to say so, it seems less effective (and more physical).

I understand that a club must have rules. But consent should be negotiable all the time. And the surprise, of agreeing to a small cock, and then finding a big cock, would need a confirmation of consent (or a Safeword).

More generally, although I understand that it is "trendy " to tell about prolonged chastity for weeks and months, I believe that a sudden release is more effective: it keeps him from resigning (and getting bored).

I wonder: what if we could read the same narration, but from Samantha's point of view? With the phone calls to Luann, the arrangements made with the club, her doubts and hesitations? And her lovely plans to make happy her two men?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I do hope that he gets out of his cage and fucks Sam harder than she has ever been. I am surprised that he was not so worn out that he would even be able to talk, let alone be able to make any coherent noises after spending so much time at that club servicing all those people. After awhile, the mouth and tongue are too numb. Glad too that she did not take on a bunch of guys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES