Hubby Spoils Her Rotten Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt down between her thighs, which were held apart by the frame. I had plenty of room.

I began by lightly kissing and sucking on both inner thighs, drawing groans of pleasure from her.

I heard what sounded like a ratchet. I looked down and realized the monitor had reached beneath me and fastened the other end of the cuff locked to my manhood to an eyebolt on the front of the frame. I could not get up if I wanted to.

I worked my way up to her thatch of pubic hair, then managed to separate it with my lips and tongue. When my pointed tongue touched her swollen clitoris, you would have thought she had been hit with a cattle prod. She screamed frantically. I could tell she was trying to clamp her legs around my head, but she could not move, so her muscles flexed hard in desperation.

I backed off to let her calm down, but apparently that was the wrong thing to do.

"Motherfucker! Don't stop you sonofabitch! Oh, please, please, PLEASE don't stop!"

I covered her entire labia with my mouth and began swirling my tongue around her clit. I could tell she was trying to buck back into me, "Yes! Yes, Oh, god thank you...make me cum! Unngghhah!"

Her reaction caused my manhood to try and grow and it fucked itself onto the sound. Now it was my turn.

"Hmmmppphhhh!!"

My cries into her sex sent vibrations through her clit which caused her to cry out. We were both moaning in ecstasy when it became obvious she was about to cum.

Samantha grasped my hair and pulled me away, "Not yet."

Muffy cried out, "Please!"

The fourth time Sam pulled me away just before her release, Muffy was apoplectic in her begging.

Samantha whispered in my ear, "Okay, make her cum...and don't let up..."

I dove in hungrily, sucking her clit into my mouth and bathing it with my tongue.

I heard tantric, animalistic screams emanating from Muffy. I could tell every muscle in her body locked up tight as she attempted to buck upwards into me.

She came hard. And copiously. I was experiencing my first female ejaculator. She had a great deal of sexual tension and girl cum built up from her hours-long torment.

Jet after jet of her squirt covered my face, and filled my mouth. I tried to pull back instinctively. Now I knew why I had been fastened in place. The cuff bit into my manhood, holding me fast.

She continued crying out, trying to thrash about, and cumming violently. Once the surprise dissipated, the eroticism of the event overtook me. She was moaning from her orgasm, I was moaning from my inability to do so and the sound impaling me.

I remembered Samantha's direction, and pressed my mouth against her sex once again, lashing my tongue repeatedly across her clit, darting it into her pulsing canal and sucking gently.

Her screams grew louder as she came again. Prepared now, I covered her entirely with my lips and swallowed her cum as much as I could.

I wondered if she would have unconsciously snapped my neck with her powerful thighs if she'd been free. Every muscle she had was taunt.

When finally she seemed to relax, Sam released the cuff with a key she had been given, and I stood.

Trying not to hyperventilate, Muffy thanked me profusely. I told her it truly was my pleasure. Though I'd had no relief.

Samantha looked at my face, dripping girl-cum, and laughed. I asked for a towel.

"Oh, you can't wipe it off, remember puppy dog? You'll just have to let it air dry...oh, god this is good!"

The night continued to amaze.

We came upon a middle-aged man with a "dad bod" who was bound to a frame on the wall. His erection was about face height for a standing person. He was blindfolded and gagged.

We watched as a group of six (three couples) decided to make a game of him. They took turns fellating him, one minute each, with the aim of not letting him cum.

If he managed to orgasm, the person blowing him had to let him finish, suck him dry, and swallow all of his ejaculate. The person who had let him cum would then have to take his place on the wall.

They decided they would commit half an hour to their game.

We sat at a table nearby enjoying some drinks and people watching.

The wall decor was moaning and trembling when in minute twenty-six a twenty something man evidently became too enthusiastic in blowing him. With a muffled cry, the wall decor came hard, firing streams of semen into the other man's mouth.

lol The man tried to pull away, but his wife responded quickly. Pressing his head back down and holding him firmly in place, she laughed, "finish him!"

Once the "job" was finished, we watched as staff helped dad bod down, then helped twenty-something up and secured him to the wall.

This guy had an average sized penis, and he was very thin. His cock was hard and bounced occasionally. He was obviously aroused from all the attention.

Once he had been blindfolded and gagged, his wife walked up to him and produced a red magic marker. We watched in surprise as she wrote across his abdomen,

"Caution! Premature Ejaculator!"

Then she drew an arrow pointing to his apparently overly excitable penis.

Samantha looked across the table at me and batted her eyes, "Will you try it? For me? I wanna watch...and he isn't too big..."

I think perspiration popped out on my forehead. It is not something I would have ever considered before. But that night, in that atmosphere, with the things we had seen...it just seemed like a new experience at that point. And you know how I feel about experiences.

I approached him hesitantly. No sooner had I experienced the unfamiliar feeling of his spongy head on my lips than he groaned excitedly and began thrusting forward. I could feel his cock pulsing as he prepared to orgasm into my mouth.

His wife pulled me back quickly. I watched with pity as his cock pulsed, one slow glob of semen spilled from his head and he whined behind the gag. She had ruined his orgasm.

She slapped his manhood, "No! Learn some self-control. When you act like a man I'll let you have an orgasm like a man! How embarrassing..."

She turned to me and apologized. "I am so sorry. If you really want to suck a cock, my brother has a lot of stamina. My hubby here not so much."

I stammered, explaining it was okay. I had actually never done that before. It had just been a whim.

"Oh, no! This was your first time? Then please, let number 10 help you. He is like an all day sucker... you can practice and see what you think and I promise you won't have to swallow anything."

She would not take no for an answer. She guided me over and sat me in front of Samantha, who held me as I explored the sensations of number ten's slightly more significant penis. True to her word, after twenty minutes, I stopped with never having made him cum. He seemed as okay with that as I was.

It is not something I would go out of my way to do again. But it also was not the horrific thing I had thought it was.

The adventure continued. Over the next couple of hours, I serviced several women. One was mounted to the wall, others I went down on because Sam told me to, or they asked. They seemed very appreciative.

David did not go down on anyone. However either by order or request, he fucked several women and one man silly. True to Alison's word, each event aroused him greatly, but he had not managed to orgasm.

We were both at our wit's end, dripping pre-cum and needy as hell.

Sam had guided me to my knees and fastened my "cock cuffs" to an eye bolt in the floor. We were conversing with some new found anonymous friends. Sam, David and the others stood, I was on my knees at eye level with everyone's crotches. I either looked into their male and female genitals, or looked up into their faces as we talked.

They seemed like nice people.

It was definitely a submissive experience, without anyone being dominant to me.

Until.

Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a tall black woman enter the room and stride purposefully across the floor toward where we...um...stood. She wore no clothing.

Tall, muscular and full bodied, obviously confident, she looked like an Amazon. Her legs, her arms, and buttocks, seemed to fairly ripple with muscles.

Intimidated, everyone, including my wife, stepped back out of the way.

My manhood secured literally by steel to the floor, I had no place to go.

She loomed over me.

I looked up past her full breasts into what was likely the most beautiful face I had ever seen. Absent Samantha, of course.

She stared back. In a demanding yet remarkably feminine voice, she asked, "Are you sixty-nine?"

I stammered, "Y-yes, ma'am. I'm sorry."

Was I about to die?

"I keep hearing from all the girls that you are the best damned pussy eater they've ever had."

I looked back blankly.

"Prove it."

Without another word she straddled my body, grasped the back of my head, and buried my face into an equally perfect bare shaven pussy.

The Amazon had me locked so tightly against her, my nose was against her plump, aroused clitoris. My mouth could only reach her soft, moist entrance.

I was pressed backwards, my hands flat on the floor for support behind me. The cuff around my testicles tugged as I was pressed back and down. She tasted and smelled wonderful. My own arousal pressed into the sound and I groaned.

I had no idea who my "assailant" was, but I knew I liked what she had.

Oh well. All in or nothing.

I lifted my hands from the floor, and placed them firmly onto her firm buttocks, using the leverage to pull myself even more tightly against her sex. Since it was my only option, I delved my tongue into her as far as I could, just barely reaching her G-spot. I massaged it as best I could, as energetically as I could.

She moaned appreciatively and her knees buckled a bit.

David acted quickly. He grabbed a sturdy chair from nearby and placed it in front of her. She thanked him breathily and placed one hand on the back of the chair for support, her other hand still against the back of my head.

Realizing how eager I was, she relaxed some of the pressure against my skull. This allowed me to focus on the exterior of her sex. I began tracing lightly along her bare labia with my tongue...hardened, then soft and flat, then hard again. I was exploring her, and getting a feel for her responses.

This was a woman who knew what she wanted and was not afraid to demand it.

I used my tongue and lips to caress her lips, the sensitive areas between her ass and her sex, and her entrance, only occasionally darting across her clit on my way to other places. She sighed contentedly as her arousal grew.

From my awkward position, I looked up briefly to see her full breasts swaying, her eyes closed, her expression one of focused concentration.

When she was ready for an orgasm, she wordlessly shifted to place me directly on her clitoris and held me there.

I opened my mouth to encompass the entirety of her sex, my breath warming it. Then I began lashing her clit with my tongue. My all out assault had one purpose, and it soon bore fruit.

She was not a screamer. Her strong thighs locked against my head and I heard a low, guttural moan as she came. She was not a squirter, but I was definitely rewarded with girl cum.

She gripped my head tightly again, I dug my fingers into her ass and I groaned as my imprisoned cock tried to get hard, fucking itself onto the sound.

When she calmed down, she let off a bit so I could breathe easier.

I don't know if it was her demanding nature, or if the other women I had serviced had told her about my appetite.

She simply said, "Again."

As her fourth orgasm approached she looked over at David and spoke in a raspy voice, "You. Fuck me."

David looked surprised, knowing his cock would be damn near against my face.

"NOW."

He moved behind her and entered her from behind. She was so moist and excited that his huge manhood slid in to the hilt.

My hands were still locked onto her buttocks. Now David's were locked onto her hips beside mine.

I backed off a bit. There was only so much room on her sex, and David's cock filled her, sliding in and out.

She pushed the back of my head again, locking me in place. "Don't FUCKING stop."

So now I lashed at her clit and could not help by graze the underside of David's penis occasionally as it stroked by. At least he was still encased in the thick condom.

Samantha looked on in amazement. Both of her "boys" were on overload as they were used by the Amazon.

Both of us were trying in vain to cum, but neither of us could. The chastity device made it impossible for me.

It was technically possible for David, but the staff had done their job well. His encased cock could not quite get enough stimulation to finish him, though it was close. His bound testicles swung like a pendulum, smacking me repeatedly and making him groan in desperation.

Our Amazon could achieve orgasm, though, and did so repeatedly and violently. She still did not cry out, though she growled in satisfaction.

I would not have believed the scene could get any more erotic.

Until Sam sat in the chair the Amazon held on to. Sam pulled the woman to her and began kissing her while twisting the Amazon's erect nipples.

The groans elevated and us guys had to support the woman as her legs buckled in orgasmic bliss.

When she finally finished, David and I both lay on the floor, perspiring, trembling and trying to catch our breath. Both of our penises flexed and jumped in unrequited need.

Sam and the Amazon chatted as they caught their breath.

The Amazon looked at me and David, thanking us almost dismissively.

She asked Samantha, "You are going to let them cum tonight, after all that? Right?"

Sam regarded our imploring faces. She spoke nonchalantly.

"Oh, no. That was the entire point. Look what ya'll have done to them. I could never achieve that single-handed."

The Amazon looked down at the quivering masses of need at her feet.

"Fuck me..."

Samantha smiled, "Again?"

Before we left the club, the Amazon provided Samantha with a business card.

D.M. LeFleur

Professional Security Consultant

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Email: xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxx.com

"I respect your privacy. But if you guys ever want to get together alone, let me know."

As Sam drove us home, it occurred to me through my haze of desire.

"Hey, wait. We were there all night, and you didn't get fucked once. You could have cucked the hell out of me."

She patted my cage.

"Nope. Like I said, the entire point was to drive ya'll crazy. None of us came there. But when we get home, ya'll are gonna recreate that scene and give me what you gave Miss LeFleur..."

She looked back at David, who was suffering with his cock still encased in the thick vinyl.

She smirked, "I got online and ordered more of those 'no-cum condoms' that you seem to like so much, too..."

It occurred to me I had another week before my chastity session was supposed to end.

My manhood throbbed at the thought.

12