Hubby Spoils Her Rotten Ch. 04

Story Info
Daisy babysits the boys. Relationships change.
8.8k words
4.29
4.8k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 06/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Absent calls for more, this will be the last chapter in this series. It likely will not make much sense if you have not read the previous chapters.

She loomed over us. At 6'2", she was slightly taller than our 6'. But with the heels she wore, she stared down at our naked forms, causing us to feel like errant children.

"This is very disappointing. I have been very impressed by the relationship you two have with Mrs. Miles. But here you are, doing the exact opposite of what she asked as soon as she was out of sight. Bad, bad boys."

We had met Daisy Mae LeFleur at a sex club not that long ago. She had put us both through our paces. I had been locked up in a chastity device then, and my best friend David had worn a very thick condom which had made it nearly impossible for him to achieve orgasm.

Currently we were both unrestrained. We were trying not to gawk at her magnificent female form, but that would have taken a level of restraint few men possess. So we both very quickly sported almost painful erections, increasing our embarrassment.

Daisy was somewhat humble about her name, because it did not fit her at all. She was not a domme, but she was definitely dominant. She went by D.M. LeFleur publicly so people would not subconsciously perceive her as a delicate flower.

She eyed our business. I had nothing to be ashamed of in the length and girth department, but David was hung like a horse. Her attention was definitely drawn to him.

"What AM I to do with you? Samantha asked that I stay here in her absence to baby sit. I had planned on us just having a good time, but now you have put me into the position of having to dole out corrective measures."

Both of us grew even more pensive. The thought of what this experienced Amazon with her musculature, her full breasts and beautiful derrière, her mocha tinted flesh, a captivating smile and devious mind could do to us was exciting and terrifying all at once.

She reached out and took the double Maker's Mark straight whiskey I had prepared for David from his hand. Sipping it, she spoke, "Mmm that is good. I heard you were supposed to order pizza. How long til it gets here?"

He stammered, "They said thirty minutes, ma'am."

She regarded the thick leather belt she held in her other hand, then took another sip of whiskey. "I have a punishment in mind for you two. But we'll save that til after we eat. But, we have to occupy our time while we wait for the pizza."

She indicated the heavy dining room table. "Move the chairs out of the way, then both of you bend over the table. That's right, grab the opposite side of the table and hold tight."

We could not see it now, but Daisy took a bigger drink of the whiskey and smiled. "Such pretty pale butts. Lets add some color to them. The beatings will continue until dinner gets here. Maybe they'll hit traffic and be late..."

Laying flat on the table directly next to David, my ass exposed and vulnerable, I heard the whoosh of the leather belt in the air and cringed in anticipation. Instead of feeling an impact, I heard the loud thwack of the belt striking David's backside and heard a "ungh."

I steeled myself, figuring my turn was next. I heard the whoosh again... and heard the impact on David again. This happened five more times. Against my better judgment, I began to relax.

That was a mistake. Almost as soon as I let my grip loosen on the edge of the table, I heard the whoosh and felt an incredibly intense pain across my ass. Fuck! She had an arm on her!

She alternated with no particular pattern, heightening our anticipation and keeping the tension high.

Finally the doorbell rang. She gave us each two more blows with the belt apiece. "Okay, boys, answer the door and get our pizza."

We both stood and reached for our shorts.

"Uh-uh. As you are."

Shit.

David had ordered five pizzas, with the intent that we would not have to cook for a couple days.

Daisy opened the door for the delivery person, so they would know we were following orders and were not just perverts seeking a cheap thrill.

I was already embarrassed. When we stood before the very pretty twenty something female delivery person I flushed bright red.

So did she. Her eyes grew wide as she instinctively looked down at our manhoods.

That is part of why I was so embarrassed. She was obviously very impressed with David's huge flaccid slab of meat hanging heavily between his thighs.

But the beating had affected me differently than it had my friend. I stood before her with a remarkably turgid cock pointing straight up at her, pre-cum leaking from its tip. I could not help it. As she stared at David's cock, her nipples hardened noticeably, and my cock throbbed and jumped, drawing her attention.

The young woman stammered something about us having paid on the app and handed us the pizza boxes. We both carried them to the kitchen as Daisy chatted with the girl.

After a moment, Daisy called after us, "Morgan, bring Janet a tip, please! Cash, not the tip of your pecker!"

I got into my wallet and took out three hundred dollar bills. I figured she deserved it.

She stammered a thank you as I handed her the money. She was staring again at David's cock.

Daisy asked, "Never seen one that big before?"

Janet shook her head in the negative.

Daisy smiled at her. "Well, if you would like to take it for a test drive, come back by after your shift."

Janet flushed. "Oh, I couldn't... could I?"

"Of course. He is single, and both of them are mine for the time being. Before you go, give me your opinion. Which ass is redder?"

She motioned for us to turn around. I heard the girl gasp. "I, uh, guess the smaller one."

Daisy chuckled. "They are both pretty much the same build. Do you mean the smaller penis?"

"Uh-huh... sorry mister."

We ate our dinner with casual conversation, not talking about sex or about work. David and I both stood while we ate, not wanting to sit on our sore bottoms.

When we had finished and put the leftovers away, Daisy spoke pleasantly, "Alrighty then. Time for your punishment for being such incorrigible boys. Stand facing each other, with your legs spread."

We looked at each other and I could tell he was thinking the same thing I was thinking. That beating was not a punishment?

As if reading our minds, she smiled patiently, "No, boys. Your spanking was just to pass the time."

I watched as she produced a long strand of white cord. I recognized it as the same type which had been used to bind David's testicles at the club. Which is what she did now. She pulled his testicles down away from his penis, then wrapped the cord around the space between, forcing them to stay separated. Then she wrapped the cord around the base of his cock behind his balls several times, stretching his package away from his body. Everything was drawn tight. She ran the cord down through the other bindings, so he had a "tail" between his legs.

I became even more pensive as she turned and used the free end of the cord to do the same thing to me. I groaned as my junk was drawn tight. It squeezed my balls and my cock tightly. Surprisingly, it was quite comfortable.

My friend and I were now bound together by our manhoods, connected by about ten foot of cord. She picked up the cord, "Follow me."

She led us out into the back yard. There were posts which supported the awning over the patio which were secured very well in concrete. She guided David around the left side of a post, and me around the right side.

"On your hands and knees next to each other."

Now we knelt next to each other, naked on the grass. stretching behind us was the cord, which was strung around the post.

Daisy moved a chaise lounge out onto the grass about ten feet in front of us and lay upon it's cushion. She spread her legs.

"The boy who manages to reach my pussy and give me an orgasm gets to fuck me every-time I ask all week. The loser of the game of tug of war, will not have me, and will serve the lovers. You are not allowed to go back around the post; you may not use your hands."

It sank in that to win, we would have to drag our best friend by their balls against their will, while putting all that pressure on our own cock and balls also. The only way to reach her was to drag the other person away from her.

Diabolical.

After some of our previous "adventures" a week without sex did not impress us much. However... a week of loving this incredibly sensuous woman did impress us. In addition we had learned that one week of celibacy could easily turn into many more.

So we both lunged toward her, hoping to catch the other off-guard. That only resulted in sudden pressure for both of us and shocked groans.

Now a delicately balanced competition began. Neither of us wanted to cause the other real pain, or to rip our friend's balls off in castration... but we both wanted to win.

So we slowly dragged each other back and forth.

The way she had bound us, I could feel the tug on my entire package, not just my balls. Which was fortunate. Both of our manhoods were pulled down and back behind us. I wondered if David had an advantage due to his thicker root.

But in the end, after much effort and strain, it turned out I had more incentive.

Daisy began to play her fingers over her sex, masturbating. Her bud was soon covered in her fluids. She was stroking herself lackadaisically, not intending to finish herself.

But the result was us seeing her moist sex, smelling the scent of her arousal. Which also reminded me of her delicious taste... I could taste her because unlike David, I had done so at the club. And I craved experiencing her again.

With a burst of passion, I dragged David across the grass until I found myself between her thighs, delving my mouth onto her.

She sighed with happy relief as I began tonguing her.

David tried to pull me away, but I latched my arms around her hips and interlocked my fingers over her abdomen. If he were to succeed, he would have to drag both of us by his shaft, and I would still be eating my favorite meal.

Realizing this, he relented, and lay exhausted on the lawn, trying to loosen the slack to give us both some much needed relief. I had won!

For the next half hour, I suckled her labia, darted my tongue inside her canal, and lavished love on her clit so that she experienced several orgasms. She was not a vocal lover, but her relief was apparent with satisfied moans and her fingers clasped in my hair.

By the time she pushed me away, my cock was dripping pre-cum. I was very much ready to take my prize and fuck her.

She saw the anticipation in my eyes and laughed softly. "If I take you now, you will just make a gooey mess without doing anything for me. No, sweetie, you'll have to relieve that pressure before I take you."

By the tone and manner of the way she made the statement, it was apparent she did not mean to take me on, rather she implied she would TAKE me. She would always be in charge.

"Come back in the house, boys. Time for the next phase of your torment."

More??

She picked up the slack in the cord which still connected us, and guided us by our genitals to the living room.

I watched as she directed David to face away from us, and to stand with his feet shoulder width apart. She still held the white cord which disappeared between his thighs, still securely wrapped around his balls and part of his shaft.

Without warning, she briskly yanked the cord upwards between his ass cheeks, pulling his erect cock into a position where it pointed straight down at the ground between his legs.

"Unghh!" David groaned in surprise.

She then deftly wrapped it three times around his neck. It was not tight, but was firm enough that it kept his cock pointed downward; if he tried to bend at all, he would put more pressure on his junk and strangle himself.

She twirled her finger, signaling me to turn around. Shit. I knew what was coming and braced myself.

I too groaned as I felt her yank on the cord hard, pulling my erection straight down. Then I felt the cord between my cheeks and felt her wrap it around my throat.

She guided us to stand back-to-back, then wrapped the remainder of the cord around our necks so that we were secured together.

I thought that was bad, but she was not finished. She produced another, shorter length of white cord.

Back to back, buttocks to buttocks, and, with our cocks both in the same position, nearly shaft to shaft.

Apparently, that was not enough. I felt her press our penises together, our testicles squeezed together... then she wrapped the cord around the roots of our manhoods behind our balls, then partway up our shafts.

Now we were secured together by our necks and our genitals. David's shaft was much longer than mine, so that the head of my cock pressed mid-length against his shaft.

We could feel this, but of course could not see it.

It was uncomfortable on many levels.

First, of course, our genitals were not placed on our bodies for the binding. Both of us were pressing our buttocks firmly against each other in a subconscious effort to relieve the pressure on our respective genitals. But neither wanted to be so close to the other male.

We could not press too hard, because that tended to make our heads move apart, putting pressure on our throats.

In addition to the physical discomfort, was the psychological. Neither of us was attracted to males. I had been very close to David's prodigious penis before while I was tonguing my wife's bud as he was fucking her. But that had been incidental and I was focused on Samantha. Now our shafts were as close as they could be. Ick. At least she had not bound us face to face.

Of course, it got worse. Daisy did not do this without a purpose.

I heard David moan in pleasure. Was she kissing him? Playing with his nipples? Manipulating the other side of his cock? Or its head?

David sighed and moaned. I could hear the sound of her kisses on his body.

I felt his cock flex and throb against mine. It tried desperately to straighten out in front of him, which had the inevitable effect of pulling mine further back between my legs.

Now we both groaned. Him in pleasure, me in discomfort.

Then she stopped whatever she had been doing and walked around in front of me.

She knelt down and began kissing me. Her plush lips and passion delivered glorious kisses. Our tongues danced with each other. She twisted my nipples while continuing to kiss me. Now it was my cock trying to straighten and pulling David's along with it.

She used her other hand to reach down and begin squeezing and stroking the very sensitive head of my cock while continuing to kiss me and play with my nipples.

It was all too much. I knew I was going to cum. My shaft throbbed against David's... I could feel my cock head flaring... the cum was roiling up within my compressed testicles.

I groaned "Noooo..." It was soft, plaintive, and not entirely convincing. I NEEDED to cum... but I did not want to cum like this, pulsing against another cock, probably soaking David's manhood in my semen since he was so much longer than me.

All of my muscles were tensed up, and I whispered, "Oh gawd..."

I felt the orgasm approach, there was nothing I could do about it.

In my ecstatic haze, I thought I heard the doorbell ring.

Suddenly Daisy stopped kissing and fondling me and pulled away.

"Saved by the bell!" She giggled. And then she was gone.

I had never been edged so closely to the end without relief in my life. My entire body shook and against my will I flexed my buttocks, trying to cause relief which would not come.

David whispered through gritted teeth, "Dude, for fuck's sake be still before you choke us both out..."

I tried. It took awhile, but finally I came down off the cliff.

We could hear Daisy talking to someone at the front door. Then footsteps. Then Daisy and the pizza girl, Janet, stood regarding us and our predicament.

Janet's eyes were big as saucers. She stared at our faces, then at our manhoods bound together. Being bound together apparently made our size difference that much more obvious. Mine was not small, but compared to David's, it appeared to be.

Janet's voice squeaked, "OMG it's huge."

Daisy asked, "I take it you have never had one that size before?"

The much smaller woman hesitated, "I, uh, never had one the size of the smaller guy before... but you said I could let one of them have me, and I really want to..."

As she removed our bindings slowly, Daisy planned and instructed, "Well, let's take care of you. Morgan here is an excellent cunnilinguist, so we will have him make sure you are good and ready. Then we will use his smaller dick as a primer penis to get you ready, so the big boy here does not hurt you."

As she finished, our manhoods stood out in all their turgid glory. It was a relief not to be bound so intimately to my best friend. She directed me to go and retrieve some "no cum condoms" and as I walked away I heard her explain to Janet, "And no more of this thought that you are letting them have you. The person blessed with a vagina is ALWAYS in charge. YOU are taking THEM, using them, not the other way around."

When I returned, she opened one of the packages and began unrolling the very thick condom down onto my shaft, explaining to our guest, "These are no-cum condoms. It is not that the wearer absolutely cannot orgasm with one on, but they are so thick that it is highly unlikely. Peewee here has a hair trigger, and we don't want him making a mess in you before you get to the main event."

I held my tongue. I knew she was intentionally exaggerating things for some small penis humiliation. I was not a "peewee" size, and I normally had respectable stamina. She was correct that I would probably pop off very easily right now, though.

The condom was so thick it added an inch to my girth. The head was designed to be even thicker, to improve the stimulation of the wearer's head.

Daisy asked Janet if she was ready. Getting a nod in the affirmative, she asked, "Would you like one of the boys to help you out of your clothes? Or would you like to do it? You really should join us to experience them fully."

Without saying anything, Janet hesitantly removed her frumpy work uniform, which hid most of her charms. As her top came off, it became apparent why I had been able to see her erect nipples through her top earlier. She wore no bra. She did not need one. Her breasts were not large, but they were pert and well-shaped, topped with magnificently puffy areola and eraser sized nipples. I craved to suckle them. Daisy caught me staring and chuckled.

Her khakis came off to reveal her small yet well shaped butt. She was petite and made one think of a pixie. She had a light down of blonde pubic hair above her small genitals.

Daisy spoke, "Oh my, Tinker bell. You are truly brave trying to take on David. Have a seat so Morgan can go down on you. You are going to like it."

Janet sat in the middle of the couch and let her legs fall open, providing access to her sex. Daisy nodded for me to go to work.

I leaned down and took one of those beautifully puffy nipples into my mouth. Janet sighed contentedly. It felt amazing in my mouth, spongy and soft. I had just begun to tongue it when Daisy clasped her fingers in my hair and pulled me away from it.

"You are enjoying that too much. Your job is elsewhere, pussy boy." She guided my head downward. Now I was on my knees between Janet's thighs. I HAD wanted to sample those breasts more, but I was not unhappy.

Janet pouted a bit. She had been enjoying my attentions... apparently, she was blessed with very sensitive breasts. Daisy intuited this. She directed David to move behind the couch and lean over to focus solely on those gorgeous gams. Janet squealed with delight. She sounded like an anime princess.