Hubby Spoils Her Rotten Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard David gasp in surprise. Then his moans became more intense. Daisy had lubed up that finger then deftly slid it into his ass and was manipulating his prostate.

I heard him roar his release. Damnit, I wanted that to be me! My cock was throbbing within its feminine sheath.

The girls did not want to make a mess all over the bed and floor, so as they continued working his manhood to get everything out of it they could, they pointed it downward.

I suddenly felt molten hot liquid covering me from my tummy to my chest and throat. Great. I get the pearl necklace.

If you were dropping into our world right here, you would be thinking about what a heartless bitch my wife must be. But if you have been with us from the beginning, you know that as a couple we have had long talks about how much I enjoy tease, denial and torment. And you know I have made it clear to Samantha how much I love her devious mind.

The girls looked into each other's eyes, their lips still locked together over David's still pulsing manhood. In that way that only women have, without a word they communicated their thoughts.

Both of them were ready for round two after that amazing scene.

Suddenly, using her military training, Daisy Mae was off of my face and had taken David down like he was a suspect and was sitting on HIS face next to us on the huge bed.

Without the tactical acumen, but just as quickly, Samantha raised up and snatched the thick condom from my erection and tossed it aside. Before I had even acclimated to not having a beautiful mocha bottom on my face, she slid back down onto my shaft.

Oh GOD! She felt so magnificent! I had not felt a woman's satiny sheath surrounding my bare manhood for months, and now I got to feel my favorite, my loving wife.

I looked up into her eyes, which were bright with humor. "OMG, hubby, you are a mess."

My face was covered in Daisy's juices, the rest of me in David's cum, then my crotch with Sam's fluids.

My beautiful, loving wife, nevertheless, lay down on top of me and began kissing me passionately. Now we were both a mess.

"I missed you SO much, baby."

We remained locked in our tongue dancing kiss as she began working my shaft, rotating and pumping herself upon it.

I was utterly shocked that she began crying out into our kiss, shuddering through her orgasms before I did. I was so sexually strung out that it did not seem possible. SHE took ME with HER. I had only hoped the reverse would be true, and I would not leave her unsated.

Daisy had milked me occasionally, so I cannot say I gave her two months of my seed. But I did give her months of pent up energy as my orgasm blasted into her. I would like to say I emitted a masculine roar like David had. But sorry, folks. I screamed like a little girl. It felt as if my entire essence was being forced through the conduit that was my penis into my wife. It was overwhelming.

Our shared orgasms were long and drawn out. I think I actually had multiple orgasms.

When I came back to Earth, I looked up to see Samantha was sitting astride me again, a very satisfied grin on her face. "Isn't so much better when you have to wait awhile for it?"

All I could do was nod in agreement. The journey to get here may have been long and frustrating, but the orgasms were mind-blowing.

She was a mess. Her hair was disheveled, her face was now also covered in Daisy cum because she had been kissing me. Her chest and abdomen were smeared with semen from laying on me. And of course I had just filled her with copious amounts of my seed.

Speaking of which. Rules were rules. She quickly and smoothly slid up my cum-covered body, covering her sex and inner thighs with as much of David's leavings as she could, and took her seat on my face. Clean up time.

She held my hair in one hand to gently guide me where she wanted me. First licking and sucking her thighs clean, then her labia. Then she placed me at the entrance to my favorite place. I covered her entire sex with my mouth and all of that semen I had deposited flowed out. I had to swallow repeatedly to keep it from overflowing my mouth. I stuck my tongue as deep into her as I could, trying to make sure I got it all.

I began to love on her clit, bathing it with my flattened, soft tongue. Samantha sighed happily and leaned back, a hand resting on my manhood.

When she realized it was already fully turgid again, she squealed giddily and mounted me again. She guided me to roll her over and assume the missionary position atop her.

She giggled, "Fill 'er up!"

Much to her satisfaction, and mine, it took me much longer to comply with her demand.

Later, after we had all showered, we took Daisy to dinner at her favorite restaurant to thank her for "babysitting" Samantha's "boys." She would be going home afterwards, but Sam made sure she understood she had an open invitation if she ever felt a need for our services.

Daisy Mae would occasionally take Samantha up on her offer, and she would occasionally "babysit" again. When David and I would travel for business, if Samantha was not going she would often ask Daisy to personally see to our security detail. This was an entirely unique form of babysitting; she would be responsible for our protection in public and we would be responsible for servicing her in private. As always, she was very inventive in her demands.

We mourned with her when her mother passed away. They were very close, and I was able to lend support since I had lost my father.

Three more years went by, and David proposed to Jasmine. He had always been upfront with Jasmine about our relationship, and she had even "played" with us on occasion. But once married, of course, they wanted their own place to raise a family. They were only about a mile away, so we... um... socialized frequently. This was changed once again when David had his vasectomy reversed. Neither me or Sam were into her being impregnated by someone else, not even my best friend. We still played, but it changed the dynamic quite a bit.

After her mother passed, Daisy began dropping by more frequently. Not necessarily for "servicing" but often because she wanted the company. Samantha and she became even closer.

Being a guy, it was a surprise to me when I came home one day to find them both relaxing on the couch, sipping margaritas. They laughed conspiratorially when I walked in.

Samantha suggested I get a drink for myself and have a seat between them. They had something to tell me.

When I had, they were both grinning like cheshire cats. I looked back and forth between them, "Uh... what?"

Sam laughed, "Sweetheart..."

Daisy grinned, "Sugar baby..."

Samantha asked, "Dear, you remember when David moved in, and it was two guys and one girl, I began sleeping in the middle of the bed, so I could cuddle... or... whichever of my men I wanted?"

I nodded. Sometimes we would both be cuddled with her in the middle on cold nights.

Daisy traced a finger down my chest, "You are moving to the middle of the bed, beautiful."

My eyes grew wide. Solely responsible for keeping up with two, um, energetic women?

"Does... does that mean I get to be in charge?"

I heard something between snickers and chortles.

Samantha winked at me, "Of course not, silly. Vaginas rule, right? Nope. You have this one opportunity to say no. If you say yes, we switch, two women, one man."

"Is this going to be a two domme, one sub thing?" They both smiled. I had not actually consented yet, but the way I phrased the question made my decision obvious.

Sam cupped my erection, another tell. "No, my love. Not unless we are playing. It will be like it was with David. We will all have our freedom... you can run off with David on your adventures, do whatever you want. Just two hard and fast rules... no clothes in the house, and of course you cannot say no if one of us NEEDS you, right? That would not be chivalrous..."

I looked at Daisy, who batted her eye lashes at me playfully, affecting a pout.

I looked back to my wife. We all knew the answer. But they needed to hear it.

Me and David had been Samantha's "men."

I got on my knees before them, placing one hand on each of their knees, "Will you be my women? May I be your..." I wanted to say man, but Daisy interjected.

"Boy."

Two women, one boy. Establishing my place in the relationship.

They both said yes, of course.

We had many adventures together, sexual and otherwise. Travels around the world. I was one lucky sonofabitch. Honestly.

The difference in this relationship was that Daisy Mae never left. I essentially have two wives. Which was interesting when we decided to start a family. But we have made it work quite well. I get to wear clothes in the house now!