Hubby Spoils Her Rotten Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed my way up her thighs to her nether lips. They were small and very taut. I traced my tongue to outline them, then sucked each one into my mouth gently. I could cover her entirely with my mouth easily. She sighed in pleasure.

I went to drive my tongue into her. My eyes widened and I glanced up at Daisy.

She assumed the reason for my surprise. "Miss Janet, can I ask how old you are?"

"Twe-twenty-five...ohhhh..."

"Are you a virgin, girl?"

"Ohhhh... nooooo... just not done this much..."

Daisy nodded to me. I drove my tongue firmly into the tightest snatch I had ever experienced.

"Ohgodfuckyes!!" She lifted her hips and pressed against me.

I drove my tongue into her several times, fucking her with it. She continued bucking back against me and moaning.

She was as soaked as she could get. I decided it was time to go for the gold. Holding her hips in my hands, I softened and flattened my tongue and began bathing her clitoris and clitoral hood with it.

"Oooohhhhh..." She sighed in surprised pleasure as her head lolled from side to side.

I continued this gentle, loving manipulation for a good long time. I wanted her to be ready. When she instinctively began thrusting herself against my mouth, I took it as a sign.

I pointed my tongue and conducted an all out assault on her clit. Back and forth, up and down, swirling around it.

Janet screamed. Tantric screams, fucking my face thoughtlessly, she clutched her fingers into my hair and forced me against her sex. She continued crying out as wave after wave of orgasms coursed through her.

I did not relent. She needed this if she were going handle what was to come. While she was distracted by her ecstasy, I inserted two fingers gently into her. I curled them and began making come hither motions against her G-spot.

"Ooohgawwwdfuckaaaaauuuggghhhh!!!"

She thought she was experiencing the most intense orgasms she could ever experience BEFORE I attacked her G-spot. I had just multiplied that intensity ten-fold.

Several minutes later, she was spent. There were many women who would have called it quits at this point. But Janet had a goal.

Daisy asked if she still wanted to experience David. Unable to speak, she nodded.

Daisy directed me to lay on my back on the floor. She held up a palm as if speaking to a dog, "Stay."

Daisy returned to Janet. "Sweetie, if, and I think it is a big if, you want to have David's monster, you need to use tiny here to open you up some first. He will remain completely still, and you can take your time. If you can handle him, then you can have David. Okay?"

Damnit. I am not tiny!

Daisy held out a hand which Janet took. She stood on trembling legs. Then she moved slowly above me. With Daisy's help, she lowered herself so that her sex was directly above mine.

She took a minute to prepare herself. Then she lowered herself onto me. Remember Daisy had forced me to wear one of the very thick "no cum condoms" so my sensitivity was severely limited. Still, when she forced me into her, seemingly with great effort, I was almost thankful. I could tell she was not a virgin because no hymen was broken. But holy hell she was tight! I would have cum already if I were bareback.

She squeaked liked an Anime character for nearly fifteen minutes as she slowly worked me into her.

"You are sooo big... Oh my, oh my..."

Finally she sat with me fully impaled within her. Daisy told her to stay that way and to gyrate on me to loosen herself up for David. No, sweetie, we don't want Morgan to cum... this is all about you.

When she was comfortable, she was told to fuck me for awhile until it was easy. No, don't worry about him. He is only here as a human dildo for your use. You have GOT to recognize men for what they are, sweetie.

When she was sliding herself up and down quite easily on my manhood, Daisy told her I had fulfilled my purpose. It was time for a real cock.

I knew she was just teasing me with SPH, but damnit this was embarrassing.

"David, carry pizza girl to a bedroom. She deserves to enjoy her first real cock lovingly in a bed, not on the living room floor."

I followed Daisy as she followed the lovers to bed. David lay Janet carefully onto the bed, her little buttocks right on the edge.

David stood next to the bed, placing the head of his massive phallus at the opening to her tiny vagina. She had been broadened markedly by my tongue, fingers, and finally my cock. But he still appeared impossibly huge at her vaginal entrance. How could he enter her without splitting her body in to?

The lovers were on one side of the bed. Daisy knelt over the end of the bed, her big, bodacious, delectable ass beckoning me. She looked back at me.

"Fuck me, beautiful, while I watch."

I still had the no-cum condom on. How could this devious woman make me feel so good... she wanted my cock... while deflating me so, it was virtually impossible for me to cum... and she knew it.

Daisy has a nice tight body, but of course nothing like little Janet. I entered her easily... she was definitely aroused... and soon had impaled myself within her fully.

"Stop. I want to feel you filling me without moving until he manages to fill her... you feel sooo good..."

This made my heart soar.

David moved his huge cock head up and down Janet's small slit, slathering it with her juices. As his member caressed her clit she moaned in anticipation... and perhaps fear.

Daisy sighed, grinding herself on me, "Ohhh, damn. Stay buried inside me so I can pretend its his real cock in me, so I can imagine how little Janet feels..."

And deflated again.

David placed his bulbous head at the entrance to her sheath and pushed gently. Her lips kissed the head of his cock, but her body was not opening up to him. He pressed again, then stopped. "I do not want to hurt you..."

Janet whined, "But I want it..."

He tried again, gently. Still nothing.

Janet pouted her lips. Then she took in a deep breath as she wrapped her legs around David's butt to the extent she could.

She sucked in another breath and quickly used all the force she could to close her legs and push her sex against him.

"OHGAWWWWWAAACCCHHH!!"

He was in. It seemed impossible, but she had forced herself onto his manhood. It was like seeing a 6" diameter bolt forced into a 2" diameter nut. It was difficult to comprehend.

Janet was taking quick, short breaths like a lamaze exercise. She was twisting herself on his shaft and pressing forward and back. Then suddenly she used her legs to force him into her again. She screamed in pleasure-pain again.

David's eyes were wide. He was afraid to move.

Daisy continued to rotate on my cock while reminding me not to fucking move.

Janet spoke in a voice which was an uncanny mixture of Anime princess and Exorcist demon, "I AM taking your DICK, you gorgeous motherfucker..."

She had managed about a quarter of it. Realizing it was going to happen, David withdrew almost entirely, then slowly pushed into her again. He was finding that since she had forced him inside, he did not feel like he was violating her. She was incredibly tight, but he was less concerned about maiming her. He had repeated this action several times, opening her up, when she took matters into her own hands again.

She again wrapped her legs around him, and since he was somewhat closer to her, was able to achieve more leverage. Again she squeezed him to her and screamed... halfway.

They repeated this process of him stroking tenderly to open her up, and her using force to mount his shaft. Eventually, beyond all reason, his entire phallus was buried, her labia smashed against his body.

Daisy whispered to herself, "Brave little bitch."

David practically begged her, "Please... you did it... just wait for a couple minutes to let yourself adjust to me. Then we can really love each other."

Love. Not fuck. Not screw. Not "I'll pound your little pussy." LOVE. The demonic determination went away and the Anime princess took over again. Her big eyes welled up and she whispered, "Okay, sir."

But she continued rotating herself upon him, enjoying being one with such an incredible force while trying to accommodate him.

Finally she managed to convince David she was ready. Slowly, carefully, he withdrew until his cock was once again just barely within her. Then he carefully plunged back into her until he was completely enveloped. Eventually he was convinced she was ready.

He began to rhythmically plunge into her over and over and over again.

She was screaming again. But this time her screams were quite obviously orgasmic. Intensely and repeatedly orgasmic.

Daisy wriggled her big, bodacious, beautiful ass against me. "Fuck me. Tear me the fuck up, damnit."

I began making love to her, rhythmically sliding into her. I wished I could feel her better. She looked over her shoulder, "FUCK me. HARD."

I began hammering away as hard as I could, my body "thwacking" against that glorious ass repeatedly.

Both women were shuddering through multiple orgasms, crying out almost in chorus.

After a good long time, David growled, "Ma'am, I'm gonna cum. Do you want me to pull out?"

"Oh, please... please... no... give it to me, please..."

He plunged fully into her and they both quivered and shook as he filled her with his seed.

We were all trembling now. But mine was from need, not from release.

When he had recovered, David began to move down her body to perform a service we had both become accustomed to. But Janet stopped him.

"Thank you... but I want to see the look in my girlfriend's eyes when she goes down on me and realizes I am chock full of nut, and that you tore it up. I gotta go!"

Wow. I did not see that coming.

Nor did I get to see myself cumming. Daisy hopped up at the same time Janet did, giving her a hug as she donned her pizza delivery uniform.

The next week was telling about how the next two months would go. Daisy was true to her word; while she would utilize both of us for cunnilingus, only I was allowed penetrative love-making. However, each time, she would have me don a no-cum condom. After three days and increasing frustration, I finally asked, although hesitantly.

Daisy's eyes twinkled. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, didn't I? Mrs. Miles said I should fuck you silly, but that she wanted your orgasms saved for her."

David, feeling the denial himself, asked, "So we don't get to cum for two months?"

"Oh, baby, you're single. After this week, you can cum all you want. But not married Morgan."

She pushed me backwards onto the bed, rolled a new condom down onto me, and smiled. "This is perfect. I don't often fellate men, but I do need to stay in practice. I can keep in shape without getting your nasty spunk in my mouth."

For the next forty-five minutes she casually alternated between lashing and twirling her tongue around my desensitized head and deep throating me. I could feel it, and it felt wonderful, but never quite enough for me to finish.

Satisfied she had tormented me and practiced sufficiently, she knelt up and kissed me, "Make love to me now, beautiful... I really need to cum now... make me cum?"

I got behind her and entered her easily from behind. "Take me slow for a while, sweetie."

Then she motioned for David to kneel in front of her. She utilized the warmup and practice she had obtained from fellating me to give him a long, slow, loving blow job.

Several times she stopped long enough to clamp down tightly upon my shaft while growling through orgasms.

Finally, she decided to finish him. She deep throated him and then began fucking herself upon him until he roared and came down her gulping throat.

She pushed herself back against me violently, sharing his orgasm with him.

When she was done, she rolled over while keeping me impaled within her, laying on her back. She smiled at me, licked her lips and said, "Yum... I love cum... so delicious. Fuck me some more, beautiful."

The next two months went much like this. Except after my week as her solitary fornicator, David and I both made love to her. David bareback, me always with a thick condom. She went to great lengths to tease me.

"Your wife wants you wound as tight as possible by the time she gets home, because she wants you in a blind fury to ravage her. If it makes you feel any better, she is denying herself also. I'd love to watch her rape you when she gets home, beautiful."

Daisy took over Samantha's place in the center of "our" bed, declaring it to be HER bed until the lady of the house returned. She was definitely in charge. She felt wonderful when we would spoon. Not better than Sam, just different.

Work life was another interesting aspect. When she had first come to work for my company, Daisy Mae promised she would never compromise me at work. She kept her promise. So it was odd being "Mr. Miles" at work, entirely professional, then arriving home, stripping off our clothes to be completely under her thumb. And usually under her incredible womanhood.

After I had tongued her to a particularly powerful orgasm one afternoon as soon as we got home, I felt empowered to ask her about it.

"You are such a sensuous, sexual entity. How do you change so completely at work? People think you are frigid, or asexual. I cannot get so much as a wink or a smile out of you..."

She fixed me with an icy glare which sent chills up my spine. Then in a heartbeat she switched to a heartfelt smile which evoked genuine love.

Women. We men are amateurs.

"I promised you I would protect you at work. Not just physically, but your reputation. Which we both know effects your financial well-being, and that of your employees, including little ol' me."

I was still laying with my head between her thighs, looking up at her. She caressed my face and head tenderly. I felt loved.

"Being a humble person, you do not see how important you are, you do not see how much every little thing is noticed by the women in your employ. If I gave the slightest hint of affection towards you, the rumor that I was having your baby would spread like wildfire..."

She tapped my nose lightly, "And along those lines, you have GOT to learn to control yourself, beautiful. I know you do not realize it, but when you look at me, any woman can tell you want to motorboat my tits, or stick your face in my crotch. AND... there are a certain number of them who have intuited the fact you already have and are just craving me because you want to again. So, whether you like it or not, a good part of your company already assumes you like chocolate, and are fucking me on the regular..."

She pressed my face back against her sex, "It would be okay with me if it would not embarrass your wife or affect the livelihood of so many at the company."

I do not know how well I succeeded. But I tried. She was just so fucking hot. And I DID know how good she tasted. Every-time I saw her at work, I wanted to stick my to tongue in her twat.

I was sitting with her and David watching a movie, all three naked on the couch, when Samantha arrived home a day early. She had been unable to wait.

Without a word, she took my hand, and Daisy's hand, and dragged us to the master bedroom. David followed along, more interested in whatever was about to happen than the movie.

Samantha kissed me deeply and pushed me backwards onto the bed, "Damn, I missed you, honey. Middle of the bed on your back..."

She turned and whispered something in Daisy's ear, causing our babysitter to laugh.

As Samantha removed her clothing, Daisy grabbed something from the nightstand, then climbed onto my mouth, facing my midsection so that my view was now her bountiful ass and nothing else.

Then she leaned forward and I felt her sliding one of the no-cum condoms onto my erection.

Sigh. I had been looking forward to this for weeks, becoming increasingly aroused amid the heightened sexual tension. Now not only had the possibility of feeling my hot, horny wife been diminished, so had my sight. At least I could hear, sort of.

I felt Samantha lowering herself onto my throbbing, pulsing shaft. She did not have to work herself down onto me... she was obviously as wound up as I was. One smooth motion and she was fully impaled upon me and grinding herself on me.

It was muffled but I could hear her, "Oh, gawd you feel good, Morgan. I have really missed you... I love you, baby. I cannot wait to cum all over your beautiful dick..."

As she began sliding up and down my suffering phallus, Daisy began grinding her sex against my face. It was obvious if I could not focus enough to service her, she planned to just fuck my face. But I loved licking her glorious pussy. I lashed out at her clit as it passed by.

I felt more pressure on the bed. I could not see it, but I felt David's feet near me. He was standing beside the girls, and as I pleasured them, they both fellated his huge manhood hungrily.

I should have known she would draw this out. It made sense, really. Had she just come home and jumped my bones as I had been fantasizing about, I would have cum too soon, leaving her unsated. I just hoped she planned to let me feel the glory of her and to take me with her before she was finished. I hoped the plan was not to use me and leave me high and dry.

I was on a psychological sexual overload, if being denied a sensory equivalent.

I did not know what all was going on, but I could tell it was a lot from the sounds everyone was making.

My wife was riding my cock for all she was worth. I could feel her, but never enough for me to reach orgasm. Not that I was not trying. I met her movements by thrusting passionately upwards into her.

Daisy was riding my face, fucking it as if it were a toy. If I became distracted, she would re-focus my attention on her clit. I wanted to touch her and my wife, but she had my arms locked to my sides with her thighs.

Not that I minded looking at her incredible backside and nearly being smothered, but I really wanted to see what else was happening.

What was happening was that the women were sharing David's cock, both competing to see who could make him cum.

David was fondling Sam's breasts with one hand, and fondling Daisy's with the other. He massaged and tweaked their nipples.

Sam had gone without as long as I had, so it was no surprise when I heard nearly frantic cries from her as she surged through waves of orgasms. Well. She had technically kept her promise to fuck the hell out of me as she came.

She set Daisy off, and she was soon bearing down on me softly; I knew what she wanted, and gave it to her, lashing her clit lovingly with my pointed tongue until she groaned and moaned through her orgasms.

When both women came down from their clouds, they held their positions. Samantha sat down on me and remained still; Daisy wriggled herself atop my face. I softly kissed her labia and inner thighs, calming her and awaiting a sign to resume my assault for another round.

Unbeknownst to me, both of them were taking advantage of the break to focus solely on fellating David to completion.

Since he was so well endowed, there was plenty of room for them to share as long as neither got greedy and tried to deep throat him. As it was, David later told me that looking down to see Sam's mouth on the left side of his shaft, and Daisy's on the right side, their lips meeting above and below, was quite possibly the most erotic thing he had ever experienced. When they began coordinating their efforts, sliding up and down his shaft in unison and giggling while they did it, I had to wonder what was happening.

Samantha was cupping his balls while they worked. I could hear his groans. They were getting him close.

I wondered why Daisy suddenly slid a finger down to her snatch and slid it inside of herself, into the slippery mess I had made of her. Then it was gone.