Hubby Wanted Anal

Story Info
Husband wanted anal. He got it, but not like he expected.
1k words
3.66
20.8k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like most husbands mine would frequently ask for anal sex. I was never really a fan. One big reason was that he never lasted long enough for me to begin to enjoy it. This is what led to me giving him anal in a way he wasn't expecting.

It was an almost normal Friday night. We'd had a sitter for the children and gone out for dinner. In addition to anal, my husband always wanted me to go without panties. And to completely shave my pussy. I hated shaving my pussy but I did it for tonight, and I went commando. Hubby almost wrecked the car on the way to dinner when I pulled up my skirt and showed him. When we got to the restaurant I had him park at the back of the parking lot. As he opened the door for I stepped out and put a towel on the ground. I got on my knees and sucked his cock.It didn't take him long to blow and I swallowed it all. I was usually a spitter so he was getting a real treat.

As we ate dinner he asked what had gotten into me today. I told him I had gotten a spam e-mail that said, "Fuck my ass tonight".

I didn't even read the message but it had made me horny just thinking about it. Just the randomness of the message. Maybe sending it to your lover but typing in the wrong address. Leading to a tryst with no strings attached. Just fucking. I told him I masturbated before I went to work and at lunch. "And if you're lucky you can fuck my ass tonight." I whispered to him. I knew his dick was hard again at this point and he would be ready to go at a moment's notice.

On our drive home I took off my bra and left my blouse open so he could get a feel. I wanted to be free and ready to fuck when we got home. As expected the kids were asleep. We paid the sitter and almost sprinted to the bedroom. I grabbed a vibrator and hubby grabbed the lube. Usually I made him use a rubber for anal but I told him to take me raw. I was face down, ass up on the bed and already buzzing my clit. I heard him stripping and felt the lube on my ass. I felt his dick poking me, trying to get in. This was normal, he always struggled to get it in. Then it happened. I heard him grunting and felt warm splashes on my ass cheeks. He already came. He was always quick but this was ridiculous.

I almost yelled at him to get the strap on. We bought it some time ago for when he came too much, or too fast, and I still needed fucking. This time though I was going to do the fucking. I told him to lay down on the bed. I strapped on the dildo and lubed it well.

"You wanted anal Mister. Tonight you're going to get. You just lay there I want to see your face when I fuck your ass" I said sternly.

He just stared at me in anticipation as I lined the dildo up to his ass.

His ass resisted the penetration and his face showed it. Finally, it popped in and he gasped. I slowly eased it in deeper. A little more on each stroke. By the time I got it all the way in his dick was hard. Hard and throbbing. He reached to grab and I told him no. "You're my ass whore tonight. I know you like that. Mistress' little ass whore."

He grunted a weak yes. Then I sent him over the edge. "Wow. That dick in your ass is bigger than your dick." I laughed. He didn't. He shot a stream of cum out of his dick. Then a few more. He came from the humiliation. We'd never played like this before but I was liking it. He apparently liked being submissive and I liked dominating.

I didn't stop fucking him but my strokes were very slow. Making him feel every inch. His little dick was soft, limp, and barely wiggling with my movements. Finally I pulled out and slipped off the dildo.

"Go clean this ass whore. Then you can fuck my ass with it. Mistress needs to cum." I ordered.

Dutifully he headed to the bathroom for cleanup. While he was cleaning up I worked some lube into my needy ass.

He came back in wearing the strap on. "Ooh, Mister! That's a big hard dick you've got there. I shaved my pussy for my husband, but since you're here and your dick is bigger maybe I should just let you fuck me," I cooed.

I laid on my back and spread my legs wide. Hubby put the tip of the dildo at my ass and eased it in.

I teased him "Go slow Mister, that's biggest cock I've ever had"

This was true, but still a tease. He started fucking me slowly, then began picking up speed. I turned on my vibrator and starting buzzing as he fucked me.

"Oh you like that, do you slut? Maybe I should invite some of my big dick friends over to fuck you too, " he said.

"Oh fuck yes! Oh fuck me harder!" I screamed as I started to cum.

He fucked me as hard as he could and I came really hard. My orgasm slowed but he didn't. He kept fucking and my orgasm came back again. He announced he was cumming in my ass. He grunted and we came together. He collapsed on me and I asked if he wanted to fuck my pussy. I was surprised when he told me he really did cum. The stimulus of the moment and his penis bouncing had actually made him cum.

We both enjoyed this and We would do it occasionally. Then it became once a month, which included us shaving each other. I thought his little thing was cute when I first shaved him. Then when I saw his bald hard dicklet as I fucked him I knew I would be needed something bigger in the future. This began our dive into more adventurous endeavors.