Hubby Descents into Submission Pt. 01

Story Info
A man begins explioring his submissiveness with his wife.
1.7k words
4.27
24.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silkysm
silkysm
19 Followers

This is a story about the beginning of the exploration of my submissiveness.

It is my first story on Literotica. All feedback is appreciated.

This story contains general erotica, some male submission to a female domination, anal play, and some humiliation. If that's not your kink just skip it.

Thank you for reading!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica and I had been married for seven year already. She was a petite beauty, 5'2" with perfect raven hair, silky smooth skin and luscious lips I wanted to smooch on all the time. I was 6'2" slender with brown hair and straight features.

Sex was hot. She was tight, willing to please and open minded. From humping like rabbits and various sex acrobatic to public sex in store change rooms, hotel balconies and public staircases.

I particularly enjoyed teasing her while she'd be on the phone with a friend or in a public place. I'd slip finger between her legs in an elevator behind people's backs. I'd go down on her and drive her to orgasm while she'd be on the phone with a friend or relative.

I loved hearing her breathing getting raspier and raspier, her attention to the person on the other side waning, and her excuses and subtle moans while I was munching on her delicious peach. Sometimes, she'd gasp a bit too loud and startle the person on the other line.

Like most married couples, as time was passing, the passion was gradually wearing off. We had a kid. We got busier and more tired. The passionate sex happened more and more rarely. We began to mostly resorted to quickes. My wife cums quickly and frequently so I was still able to satisfy her needs.

I, on the other side, needed more. Sometimes, we wouldn't do it for a 2-3 weeks. Even month. The lack of passionate, sensual, and frequent sex only made me more needy.

At that point I had already had some experience in submitting to women and I knew I'd want to explore more. I started trying to find ways to have her experiment taking in charge of me. I had been dropping hints for a few months but she remained lukewarm.

However, she stopped giving me blowjobs. She cut off eating my cum. I'd be lucky to cum on her body only if we were to shower together. She also cut off anal. Every time I pressed her she just told me she didn't want to do it anymore. And that was it. Cut off for good without any explanation.

It wasn't all bad. Occasionally, she'd slip a finger or two up my back door while jerking me off at the shower. "You like that, don't you?" she'd say. A few times she even asked me to eat my cum from her boobs or fingers. This all happened way too quickly for me. Every time I'd chicken out, not do it, and regret it later.

One weekend night we were relaxing on the couch watching some mature content rated series. Having a kinky mind, I already had strategically placed realistic dildo near us that I have bought to play with. I wanted to use it on her to spice things up. It was about 7" long and medium thickness. Nothing too scary for her beautiful tight peach.

At one point, the show became really raunchy. A guy was hitting on a woman. It ended up the woman romping him with a strap-on dildo for her own pleasure. She got to cum by pounding him hard without a shred of mercy. He got a sore backside.

I turned and looked at her. I noticed her chest heaving and her mouth slightly open. She looked at me and her eyes said it all. She was ready for action.

I didn't need another hint. I smiled and immediately went down on her. I love eating pussy. And, boy, did she have a delicious and smooth peach.

I started by gently kissing her feet, moving slowly up to her silky smooth thighs. Finally, I reached her yummy slit that was already glistening with desire.

I proceeded kissing and licking her lips, gently probing with my tongue until she fully relaxed and opened up for me. Then I grabbed a firm but gentle hold of her love button and proceeded to gently massage it while slowly increasing the intensity.

It wasn't long until she started tensing up and begging for me to go harder. Her moans turned me on even more. I went down for all I got. I inserted a finger gently between her lips and she exploded in a quivering orgasm. She kept shaking and I kept sucking, licking and fingering until she pushed me off. Her clit all to sensitive to handle any more onslaught of desire.

For us, this was just the typical beginning. She was just getting horny. Less that a minute after she pushed me off she asked me to fuck her. That's when I produced the dildo and started rubbing it against her pussy.

"What are you doing!?" she grabbed the dildo and looked me with eyes hazed by desire. I replied I wanted to try something new. "Don't be be silly. Why would I want a fake cock when I have a real one?" she chimed.

She pulled me up and towards her guiding my cock into her hungry love hole. I pushed all the way in and froze for a few moments enjoying the warmth and silky smooth feeling enveloping my manhood. As I started pumping she pushed me off and told me to swap places. She started riding me. I enjoyed when she did that for my cock would go all the way deep into her hot womb. She'd also always cum when on top.

I closed my eyes, leaned back and soaked the feeling. And then, just as I opened my mouth in pleasure, she rammed the dildo down my throat with force without any warning. I tried to gasp but I gagged instead. She giggled.

"That's what you want, pussy boy! Don't you?" she exclaimed. All I managed to do is gurgle and gag more. "Take it pussy boy! Take it all," she kept repeating while proceeding to ram the dildo down my throat. "Show me what you got, you pussy!", "Look me in the eyes while you suck my cock, you cunt!"

I was incredulous and aroused beyond believe. My cock was so hard it was painful.

That's when I started feeling her tight cunt squeezing my cock. She stopped talking and started moaning. We came together. It was magical.

We were laying down next to each other in the afterglow. I don't know for how much. A minute, two, three... Then just like that she sprung up.

"Get up and sit on the couch, " she demanded. I looked at her quizzically but obeyed.

"Lift up your legs. Not like that, like this," she pushed them down towards my chest. "Now, hold each leg like that." she placed my hands under my knees. "Perfect. Just like a pussy," she giggled.

She spit a good amount of saliva on my rose bud and positioned the dildo right against my back entrance. She proceeded pushing in gently but firmly. Occasionally, she'd pause to spit some more and kept pushing.

I was uncomfortable because I have just cum really hard. Like any other man, I don't like backdoor play after I have spurt my seed. But I kept quiet forcing myself to relax. I had been waiting for her to top me for a long time and didn't want to blow what could be my only chance.

"What are you doing?" I asked. You need lube. "Shut up, pussy boy! What? Don't you enjoy it?" she replied sternly. I nodded sheepishly. "Then show me how you like it. Moan for me, bitch." she insisted in a tone of voice not tolerating disobedience.

I started moaning. I must have sounded rather funny, but I did try my best to moan like a horny little slut. She started giggling. "That's better, pussy boy. Now open that boi pussy up for me!"

The dildo was not even half way. I was still tight. Then after a couple of minutes of persistently gently but firm pushing my back door finally gave in. Pop! My boi pussy, as she called it, opened wide and took the whole seven inches of that dildo in.

I must confess, her calling me a pussy boy definitely enhanced the experience and helped getting me aroused quicker that I expected. I felt exposed, humiliated and slutty. Very slutty. And I realized I liked it. I liked being called humiliating names and being topped by my incredibly hot wife.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "Stay like that. Hold that dildo in" she ordered and disappeared from the room. A few seconds later she was back with her DSLR camera. She was an artist and a designer. I dig artsy women. That was a part of her that I was deeply attracted to.

She took a few photos, put the camera aside and approached me. She positioned her pelvic bone on top of the dildo, grabbed my still spread legs by the ankles and started trusting against the dildo hilt.

Practically, she was pegging me without a harness. She kept slamming harder and harder. My moaning increased and became louder. I started feeling a pleasurable tingling deep inside with every trust. All the discomfort had gone and I was overcome with ecstasy. I was no longer hesitant. I was in a full male slut mode.

"Cum! Can you cum? Cum, pussy boy! Cum! Finish!" she started screaming and pounding me for all she was worth. I couldn't believe myself when I started feeling the slow by steady onset of pleasure from deep inside of me. It was like nothing I have ever experienced before. I tried to relax even more and see where it would take me.

I am not sure how long this had been going for, but I started feeling dizzy and delirious. My cock started twitching. I started shaking intensely and uncontrollably.

And then, out of the blue, I had just experienced, what I later realized, my first pegging assgasm. My cock started leaking small amounts of cum. I was in ecstasy beyond my imagination. I was so dizzy with pleasure and confusion that I couldn't process what was happening.

"Oh my gosh! You came! really are a horny male slut." I heard her saying.

Things between us started changing after that night. But that's another story. If the reader wishes I'd write about it. Thank you for reading!

silkysm
silkysm
19 Followers