Hubby's Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally recovered Beth had lifted up and was supporting herself on her outstretched arms and her ass was firing back meeting his cock with each thrust into her. I knew since he had already cum once that she was going to get a royal ass fucking and that she was going to love every second of it.

I quickly rolled off the bed trying not to disturb their motions but they were both so lost in the bliss of what they were experiencing that they didn't even notice. I grabbed our digital camera and starting snapping photos of my sister getting her first ass fucking and it was so damn hot that I couldn't help playing with myself between photos.

I took several beautiful photos that I still look at occasionally when I'm playing with myself. Several of these were close-ups of his cock burying into her asshole. I wish our camcorder had been close so I could have recorded the sounds she was making but photos of her arching back and her glorious tits swinging back and forth as she fucked that cock would have to do.

I was yelling encouragement to both of them and she rammed back onto his cock as she finally started to cum. He tried to pull out but her ass moved back grinding into him as she screamed incoherently. I smiled because I knew what she was feeling and I knew that while this might have been the first time, it wouldn't be the last because from this point on she would crave having her ass fucked.

The screams from her orgasm finally trailed off to whimpers and I knelt as the side of the bed and reached to kiss her as I whispered, "How did that feel sis, rocked your world didn't it?" Her face was glistening with perspiration and she truly had that "well fucked" look on her face. She smiled tired back at me and said, "God sis, I had no idea that anything could feel this good."

She still had some life in her though because she slowly started to wiggle her ass against hubby. I licked her ear and said, "Are you ready to go again big sister because you still have that rock hard cock buried in your ass?" She moaned and I looked at hubby and winked and said, "Give her your hot cum this time baby!"

He started fucking her like a machine, his hard cock ramming in and out of her ass at ever increasing speed. The once tight little asshole had relaxed to the point that she probably could have taken another cock and not even noticed. As he fucked her I played with her swaying tits and their loud moans announced that each was ready to cum.

As she exploded again she pushed back into him but this time he was ready and pulled his cock quickly from her and I watched in awe as rope after rope of hot cum shot out of his throbbing cock and landed on her back and ass.

I couldn't move, this was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen and I was truly mesmerized but in seconds my body unconsciously started to move on its own and I was greedily licking and sucking up his hot cum.

Did I mention that I'm a cum lover? I love to feel hubby's cock explode in my mouth and taste the hot cum running over my tongue and into my throat, I just love it! This was just as hot; licking up his cum from her body was incredible. She had collapsed onto the bed but my tongue trailed the cum down the valley of her ass and swirled into her asshole before traveling on to her pussy.

Hubby had weakly settled back into our bedroom chair and was staring in fascination as he watched me clean up his cum from my now "really well fucked" sister. When I'd licked up as much as I could, I moved up beside Beth and kissed her with a mouth still full of hot cum. As she realized what she was tasting our kiss became frantic as we shared his cum back and forth.

Although by this time we'd both had several orgasms, our cum sharing kisses had revived our libidos and we were both soon horny as hell again. We lay there kissing and had intertwined our legs so that we could each rub our wet pussys against the others thigh.

Hubby had also started to revive. I think I can modestly say that the sight of me licking up his cum had also stirred his horniness reserve. He said, "You two must be the horniest sisters in the world."

We broke apart and giggled as we replied almost in unison, "We can't help it, it runs in the family!!" He crawled onto the bed and started spooning against my ass and reached around to play with both our tits as we turned back toward each other and continued to kiss.

Finally I reached the point where I needed his cock again. He had gotten up during our kissing and went to the bathroom to clean his cock and it was now ready again for some pussy.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and laid back and I didn't waste any time impaling my pussy on his rock hard cock. Beth had gotten up briefly and now I felt her behind me as she slowly shoved a lubed finger into my ass. OH that felt good, his cock buried in my pussy and her finger fucking my ass!

While hubby had always wanted to share me with another woman, we'd also fantasized while fucking many times about me taking two cocks at the same time, one in my ass and one in my pussy. Frankly the thought always made me wet and crave the possibility but the reality of the situation seemed to be unattainable and waaaay too complicated.

She shoved another finger into my ass and said, "How does that feel sis, bet you wish this was a big cock don't you?" I moaned as I said, "OH Yeah, but I'm not sure I could handle two cocks." She moved slightly and grinned as she replied, "But you'd love to try though wouldn't you, you little whore?"

Hubby pulled me down to kiss me and Beth slowly pulled her fingers out of my ass and moved up onto the bed. She gently lifted my face and kissed me as she whispered, "Enjoy baby, Mark and I want to thank you for saving our marriage!"

My mind tried to grasp what she meant and I started to ask her but as my mouth started to form the words I felt a another cock slowly slide into my asshole. I froze and hubby held me tightly as the new cock buried into me.

I closed my eyes as an indescribable feeling of fullness traveled through my body; I had two cocks in me!! I finally opened my eyes and looked back to see Mark, Beth's husband standing behind me positioned between hubby's legs.

Mark grinned at me and they all seemed to be waiting for my reaction. I couldn't help myself and started to slowly lift up and down on their shafts. Nothing in my life had prepared my mind for the multitude of sensations I was experiencing. The physical and mental sensations were intertwined as the reality of two cocks fucking me slowly sifted into my brain.

I couldn't speak, I was panting like a dog as my body involuntarily started to move on their cocks. I finally started to moan as they both slowly started fucking me. Beth had positioned herself onto the bed where she could watch everything but still kiss me and suck my tits.

It was sensory overload as one hard cock fucked my pussy; another hard cock fucked my ass and finally my sister bit my nipples. I could feel the two cocks probing deep into my body with only a thin membrane of flesh separating them. I could feel four masculine hands rubbing my hips, my ass and my back and a very feminine hand squeezing my tit, OH BABY was I going to remember this!!!

I looked down into hubby's eyes and he grinned at me and said, "Do you think this is finally enough cock for you baby?" I could only moan louder in reply as their strokes alternated, with one cock filling my pussy and then pulling out as the other cock filled my ass.

"God what a whore I am" I thought but it felt sooooo good! They got their rhythm going together and increased the frequency of their strokes. All four of us were moaning and the guys were apparently trying to see which cock could be rammed hardest and farthest into me, did I mention how gooooood this felt!!

Beth moaned, "Fuck that slut boys, pound her like the whore she is" as she moved so she could straddle hubby's face and grind her pussy on his tongue. I had my arms outstretched resting my upper body on hubby's chest as she faced me and fed me one of her tits. One of her hands held her tit for my mouth and the other pulled at the back of my head pushing it onto her tit.

My mind seemed like it drifted from my body as I pictured this sight, my husband on his back with his legs over the edge of the bed with my sister sitting on his face and his cock pounding my pussy, my brother-in-law standing between hubby's legs ramming his cock in and out of my ass and holding my hips for leverage, my sister facing me as she fucked my husband's tongue and fed me her tit, and finally me riding two rock hard cocks and sucking my sister's tit as far into my mouth as it would go.

The vision seemed to start a fire in my groin that overwhelmed me as the biggest orgasm of my life crashed into my body like a tidal wave. I started to scream, "GIVE ME YOUR CUM, I WANT TO FEEL IT!!" and suddenly I felt both their cocks shove deep into me at the same time and the incredible sensations caused by two cocks erupting together into my body.

Throb after throb of their cocks announced the cum filling me. My screams were incoherent and as Beth started to cum, she screamed and our screams accompanied their moans as all four of us experienced a once in a life time event.

My arms collapsed and Beth held me cradled into her tits as our orgasms ran on together. The throbs of their cocks finally ceased but I noticed with a mental smile that my ass was still involuntarily moving up and down on their shrinking cocks as Beth's continued to move on hubby's tongue, were we sister's or what?

Beth lifted my face and started gently kissing me as my mind tried to process what had just happened. Where had Mark come from? Obviously my face conveyed the question because Beth started giggling and said, "We fooled you didn't we little sister?"

It turned out that when I thought I was fooling Beth and hubby, her into thinking it was a "real" birthday surprise for hubby and hubby by letting him think that Beth wasn't fully aware of what was going to happen, I was the one being fooled.

They'd had an opportunity early that morning while I was getting a shower to let their flirting turn into something a little hotter and while playing with each other, had compared notes about what I had led each to believe. When they figured out that I wasn't quite telling them each the whole story, they decided to get even and surprise me.

That led to the two cocks at the same time idea which led to Mark. After deciding that would be the prefect way to punish me (maybe punish isn't the correct word!!) Beth got on the phone to Mark and let him know what was going on.

Apparently he was really upset at first, especially about her agreeing to a threesome with us but it turned into a heart to heart conversation with Beth telling him their marriage was in trouble and they needed to do something about it.

As she told him what had happened over the weekend to that point and how she wanted to incorporate things we did into their marriage, he forgot his anger and got much more interested. When she described what she and hubby wanted to do to me with Mark's assistance, he quickly agreed.

One codicil she insisted on was (probably as real punishment for his prior lack of interest) that he had to hide in our closet and watch whatever happened between the three of us until I was riding hubby's cock and she started to finger my ass. Isn't she a thoughtful sister??

Mark quickly called his parents and told them Beth was having car trouble and dropped off their two kids until Monday. He then hit the road and drove almost straight through and arrived at our house just after we'd left for dinner. Hubby had left a key outside for him and he called Beth while we were at dinner to let her know he'd arrived.

He took a shower, grabbed a bite to eat and then settled into hubby's closet to watch his own personal porno. Unknown to the rest of us, he'd found our camcorder and recorded every second of the evenings pleasure. Thank God for smart brother-in-laws with hard cocks because he'd even set up a tripod and left the camcorder recording when he moved out to fuck my ass.

You'd think I would have had enough cock at that point wouldn't you? Evidently you'd be wrong because poor sweet Mark had only got to cum once that evening and Beth and I being the sluts that we are just had to make things right!!

The rest of the night into early the next morning was a blur of cocks and pussys. The highlight for me was when I held Mark's hard cock and slowly pushed it into Beth's ass and showed the two of them just how great sex should be between them!!

What a birthday present!! What a weekend!! Beth finally headed to Mom & Dad's on Monday as Mark headed back to their home. Both of them could barely had any energy to move and I'm not sure about Mark's cock but I'd bet that Beth's pussy and asshole were just as tender as mine were.

Hubby and I certainly didn't envy them their drives and only felt a little guilty when we both called in sick to work. Since our son was at school, we spent the day nursing each other and watching Mark's film.

Maybe someday when we're old and decrepit, we'll try to sell the movie on e-bay but until then I guess you'll just have to make due with this little story! Hope you liked it and if you didn't at least touch yourself, you're no member of my family!!

Love T!