Hubby's Job Ch. 03

Story Info
Getting my job.
2k words
4.57
10.9k
14
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 07/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day my hubby called and told me he closed the deal and his boss was really happy with him. He seemed so happy and then he told me, "My boss has been hinting that I might get the promotion." 

"Oh, Honey, I'm so proud of you."

"We have a meeting set up when I get back to talk about it. 

"Wish you luck."

The next day he got back early and they had their meeting. He came home with a big smile, "Honey, I did get the promotion! But it's a Tier two job, which means twice the money and I get a bonus from what my people do."

"Wow, we can get that house now!"

"Well, he did tell me that when he picked up the contracts from you... that you told him how hard I had been working and what a good boss I would be. He said that it really helped me get it."

"Well, I got your back, Honey."

"They are throwing a party to tell everybody. So, I want you to go out and get a new outfit to wear to it. Make sure it's a hot one. I want them all to see what I have at my side."

I went out and bought myself a new black mini dress that was a bit low cut.  Stockings and garter belt to look sexy, with a white lace thong and bra. I know I will get noticed for sure.

Party day came and my husband freaked out, with a big smile, when he saw me come down all dressed in my new outfit. "Dam, woman, you outdid yourself!"

"Thanks. I want to look good for you."   

We walked in and he had the biggest smile I've ever seen. But I think I got a lot of it coming my way too. Drinks started and we ate and drank some more. Then they told everybody of his promotion and the night just went a bit wilder. My husband was running around and talking to everyone. He was feeling pretty good and he visited ... with everyone.

I went up to the bar to get a drink. I ordered it, but then I felt someone rub a hand over my ass. I thought it was my husband...but when I turned, I saw it was his big boss. 

"I just wanted to stop to tell you how hot you look tonight."

"Okay, thank you, Sir."

"Plus, I thought I would check to see if you had any good news for me?"

"I don't think so, Sir."

He smiled and reached out and rubbed my stomach, "Seems like you might know by now."

"Oh, well I do seem to be a couple days late, so I might have to do a test. But I don't know what I'm going to tell him." 

"Don't worry about him. If he gives you any grief, I'll fire his ass!" Then he leaned close to me, "Plus, I know things that he has done to close some deals that are a bit illegal... and I can "Prove" it, so he could go away and you get the house and get to divorce his ass." As he said this last, he chuckled.

"Oh, and how would I pay my bills?"

"Well, if this all happens, you will be carrying mine or Zeb's baby. We will make sure you're taken care of. Also, I have a job offer for you too. Have you ever heard about what we call the 'Closer'? They go out and close the bigger problem contracts and they get five percent of the first year contract, as a bonus. Could be approximately fifty-thousand dollars at times, for a couple of days work. I think you would do great at it. You could buy a lot of diapers," he said smiling.

His back was to the bar, as he slid his hand up under my dress, and ran a finger over my panties. Then he smiled, "You think about it. If you want the job, you can have it."  He then slid a finger inside my panties, "Just give me these before you leave tonight...If the answer is yes." Then he walked away.

Hubby did tell me about these people and the money they make. So, I knew it was all true. But I thought it was only a male that got the job. Well, no matter what happens here, I think I will be well off.

We were about to leave when I told hubby, "I want to thank your boss."  I went over and thanked him, reached out and shook his hand.  He smiled and said, "You're welcome, stop by my house tomorrow and we can talk over your new job," he said as he put my panties in his pocket.

So, the next day I went to his house and knocked. A very tall black male answered the door, "Welcome, Ms. Judy, come in. he is waiting for you." 

He led me into the living room area and then he told me, "I will go get him."

After a couple more minutes, the boss came walking in, but he was in a bathrobe. "I was working out and just got out of the shower."

"Oh, that's fine, Sir. It's your house," I said causing both of us to laugh.

He walked over and gave me a hug, "I would like you to meet my wife while you're here. Rose, please come here."

I looked up to see a black lady, maybe in her forties, walk in. I was a bit shocked to see that she was totally naked and smiling at me. He looked at me and laughed, "I asked her to be naked to show you that it's no big deal here."

Rose then said, "Don't worry, Honey, I know he's been fucking you and it's no big deal to me. I knew about him before we got married. All black men want to have a white slut on her back, plus, I like my life here and I'm not about to lose it because you're fucking him." 

"Well, I'm not a white slut."

"Honey, your married and you have let 2 black men fuck you bare, and you're not on the pill ... You're a slut!"

He grabbed me and laughed, "Enough of this talk," as he started to unbutton my clothes, "We all need to be in the same time zone."

I looked and he had taken off his robe and was naked. I didn't have a lot on and it didn't take him too long to have me naked, as well.

"See Rose, now you know why I wanted to fuck her."

"Yes, I can see why. She's young, white, and has a nice body."

Yes, and she is very good at doing what I ask, he stated as he took my hand and put it on his half hard cock, stroking it. Then he reached over and put a hand on my head and pushing down on it. I knew what he wanted and slowly sank to my knees. It didn't take long for him to push his cock into my mouth, as he held my head.   

"See, Honey."

"Yes, I do see you got her trained already." Then she started to laugh.

I guess he was excited to have me sucking his cock in front of his wife... because it wasn't too long and he was shooting cum down my throat.

As I sucked him clean Rose said, "Okay, Honey, come with me now that you got that taken care of."

I looked at him and he just shook his head that it was okay to go with her. So, I followed her and she led me into a bathroom. 

"Here you go... time for a test," as she handed me a pregnancy test kit. I took it and did the test and then she reached out and took the stick and said, "Since it is going to take a few minutes to read, why don't you can go back to him."

When I returned, he smiled and said, "Let's talk about your new job. Really, all you have to do, is dress nice, and maybe flirt a bit, to make them feel happy and glad to be there. Some of them might flirt or talk a bit dirty to you, but I know you can handle all that," he said with a big smile on his face. "Maybe a few might get a bit naughty with you and how far that goes will be totally up to you. Also, some might try to get you to spend the night with them and again, that's up to you too." But remember what I told you, the closing a deal you might earn fifty-thousand dollars for a couple of days work. So, it's all up to you."

"Sounds like I'm supposed to be some hooker."

"No, hookers don't get paid fifty-thousand dollars," he said with a chuckle.

Then I heard Rose walk in, "Well, you don't need to worry about her getting pregnant anymore. She's knocked up! Now we just need to find out who the daddy is... but we know who it's not, she said with a hearty laugh.

The problem is I knew she was right.

He reached around and rubbed my stomach, "Well, I'll go with me, because I know I was deeper," he said laughing as well. I thought he was right about that. 

'So, we know that it's a done deal and nothing more to worry about. Judy, the next two questions are, do you want the new job and do you think you can handle it the right way?"

"With this news... I guess I need the job!"

"Well, if you're sure, we can find out for sure. I have a bit of a test for you."

"Okay, so what is this test?"

He reached out and pulled a stack of money out, "That's Five-thousand dollars and it's yours if you pass the test."

"Ok????"

"This is my first time doing this but I need someone that I can trust. I want you to go down that hall and it will take you into the kitchen... you will see a door to the right... just go into that room."

"What's in there?"

They both smiled at me, "That is Malcom's room."

"What am I supposed to do?"

Rose said, "Honey, you're going to his room naked... What do you think you are supposed to do?"

I guess I looked a bit shocked.

"Honey, you did it for less and we both know that you're going to be on you back more down the road. So, go get the five-thousand and get the new job!"

"He knows?"

"No, it's a bonus for him."

  

I slowly turned and walked down the hall. My hands were shaking as I turned the knob. I took a deep breath and stepped in. His back was to me, so, as he turned around, he saw me standing there naked.

"Sorry. Ms., you got the wrong room."

"No, I don't," I said as I walked over and laid down on his bed. "They said you're getting a bonus and it's me."

"So, what are we doing here?"

I laid back and spread my legs, "Whatever you want me to do."

I couldn't believe how fast he was out of his clothes. His cock already hard and about nine inches. "Well, Ms. Judy, I don't have any protection."

"You don't need any."

His face lit up and he climbed on the bed, burying his face into my pussy, my wet pussy!  Damn, he was good at that. I was squirming and he made me cum twice, as he licked my pussy and clit.

He stopped and smiled at me, "I hope you don't mind...it's been a while."

"Hell go for it! I'm not complaining."  Then he went back to eating and licking my pussy for two more times.

Then he stopped, slid up on top of me, and I felt that his cock was throbbing. "It's been a while, so I don't know how long I can last."

"Oh, damn, don't worry about that. I have time to go a few rounds."

He smiled as he rubbed his cock to my pussy and then got a big smile as he started to push in. 

"Yes, we can go for a couple," then he started to pound away.  It wasn't long and I was cumming again, moaning out, "Harder!"