Hubby's Job Ch. 04

Story Info
my job
2.8k words
4.61
7.7k
14
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 07/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then as we laid back resting for a bit, Malcom told me that I was his first white female, but then he asked me, "Have you ever done black before?"

"Well, yes, I think may have."

He looked at me and asked, "Who?"

"I don't kiss and tell, sorry."

He smiled at me, "I can guess," and then he chuckled

He started to stroke his cock and asked, "Do you suck cock?"

"Well, any good white girl should."  He smiled as he pushed my head to his cock. I started to lick it up and down and even caught some of his balls. Then I slid my mouth down his cock, sucked it, and slid up and down it.

"Damn, I guess you do know how to suck cock!"  His cock started to get bigger and harder as I sucked on it, but then he pulled my head off his cock.

"I don't want to cum there. Do you ride cock too? I want to cum in that white pussy again."

I smiled as I slid up...took his cock and rubbed it to my slit, as I got it wet for me.  Then I moved down and popped the head into me again. Once in, I started to slide down faster, working my way down it.

"Damn, you do like to fuck, don't you," he exclaimed as he started to push up into me. As I started to slide up and down, my boobs bounced about. He grabbed them, squeezed them, and played with them. I was really getting into this and wanted to cum again. So, I started to ride him a bit harder and moaned louder as I did that. I wasn't long and we were both cumming again. 

I gave him a kiss and thanked him for the fuck, but told him, "I better get back to our boss."

So, I cleaned up, but I still didn't have any clothes to put on...so, I had to stay naked. He got dressed and walked me back out. Once we got back to the living room, I saw them both on the floor naked and her pussy was leaking. I guess they were fucking too. 

"Oh, sorry, Sir ... but I need my dress back."

"That's okay, Honey... we are not shy."

Malcom asked, "Was she nice to you?"

"Oh, yes, Sir, and may I say thank you."

"You're welcome, but just so you know... she will be coming around more often. Now that doesn't mean you can keep having fun with her, unless I tell you... you can."

"Yes, Sir. I understand."

Ok Judy, get your dress there and I guess the five thousand is all yours!  So, with that being said, I guess you are my new closer."

"Well, Sir... I guess I'm willing to try it out and see how it goes."

"Good. You better tell your husband, because I have a very big one come up and I think you're the one for it."

"Thank you, Sir, I will let him know."

Malcom took me to the door, but he slid his hand out and up under my dress and rubbed my still wet pussy, "I do hope to see you soon and get to have another bonus."

"I'm sure you will," I said with a smile.

I went home and told my husband about getting a chance at being a closer on a deal soon. He was so happy, because he knew how much money could be made at it. 

"I know you can do it and charm them out of their money," he said laughing.  "You can sweet talk anyone into doing what you want, you helped me get my new job."

"Well, I'm going to try my best."

********

A couple of days later Zeb called me. "We are going to head out to work on a new deal. I was told you're going to be the closer on it and you need to come with us.  So, pack a bag and get ready. We are heading out Friday. Do I need to remind you... dress to impress and you can pack light," he said with a chuckle.

"Yes, Sir."

"You will be going with both of us... so we can tell if you're doing a good job. A limo will pick you up, take you to the airport, and we will be traveling on our private jet."

So, I got there, was taken to the jet, and walked in. I saw both of them were already there... looking over some paperwork.  They looked up and saw me in my mini skirt and blouse, without a bra. They smiled and Zeb said, "Yes, I think you know how to be a closer."

They both stepped up, gave me a hug, and made sure to run their hands all over my body. I think it was to make sure there was nothing under it.

Then the big guy told me, "Come sit beside me. I want to show you the contract... so you know what we are talking about, plus, how much is involved in this one." 

As I looked at it, he reached over and rubbed my bare leg. He slowly worked his way up my leg and then he asked me, "Did you notice the dollar amount on this one?" 

"Damn, that's a lot of money!" As soon as I said that, his finger slid into my pussy and wiggled about.

As he smiled, he said, "Yes, and if you close this one... you may get seventy-five thousand dollars for your work. So, we may want this deal nice and ready to close, so no fucking around beforehand, I want you ready."

  

So, we get there and signed in and they took me to my room. As I walked in, I saw it's a big suite, with a living room and master bedroom.

"This is your room."

"Wow, it's so big!"

"Well, it's just in case you decide to entertain."  

Then I noticed that laid out on the bed was a very short black mini dress, with a zipper in the front. There was also a white lacy thong and shelf bra, stockings and garters, and three-inch heels.

I smiled at him and asked, "I thought you didn't like bras or panties?"

"Well, I don't want to make it too easy... sometimes you have to work for it. We meet them in two hours, so be ready, but remember the seventy-thousand dollars."  Then he set the contracts on the bed and said, "That's the closer's copy. See you in a bit." 

I took a long shower, made sure everything looked good, and took great care with my makeup.  Then I got dressed... 'Damn, this dress is short and the bra almost peaked out. 

We met up and headed down to a private lounge... to where the meeting was to be held. I walked in to see four men already there... they were standing and talking. They were very big, well-built, black males, and I mean black. I found out they were from Africa. Two of them were partners and the other two were their staff. I could feel all four of them undress me. 

The boss started to do the introductions... when he got to me, the partner reached out and took my hand and kissed the back of it. "Nice to meet you, Ms. Judy." The second one held my hand and led me to the table, "Please, sit here... so I don't have to sit with your boss," he said laughing, as I ended up between the two partners. The drinks started and they kept ordering more as one got empty. We ate and did small talk as we ate... there were a lot of leg bumps, that got made from both sides of me. Then they started to talk a bit about the contracts and pricing.  Everybody tried to keep me in the middle of the talk and I was doing my best not to sound stupid, but we had too many drinks. 

Then, the one on my left tapped my bare leg and asked me my thoughts one part of the contract. So, I tried to tell him my thoughts... but it was hard to do. He had kept his hand on my leg and rubbed it as we talked and then he slid it up under my dress a bit. It kind of surprised me and I jumped some. I hit my glass of red wine and it dumped onto me and my dress. He grabbed his napkin, told me he was sorry, and tried to dry me off.  He got a bit friendly in the drying process.

Then my boss asked me, "Are you alright? Do you want to change?"  

"Yes, maybe I should."!

"Okay, did you bring the contracts with you, Judy?"

"Sorry, Sir... I left them in my room for safety. I figured we'd need them tomorrow."

Then the client spoke up, "Well, if you're going to your room now... can we escort you there so we can get them and look them over tonight?"

"Well, I guess we can do that."

As we got up... they looked at my boss, "We will see you two in the morning, after we study the contracts." Then I turned, shook my head, and the three of us walked out. They both went out of their way to make sure I didn't fall in my heels. Even if it meant to brush my ass or my boobs to steady me.

We got to the room and I told them, "Make yourselves comfortable while I get out of this wet dress and get the contracts for you."  I went into the bedroom, slipped off the dress, went into the bathroom, and washed up some.  I turned to go back out and I was in my bra, panties, stockings and garters, and with my heels still on. 

Then I saw both of them in the bedroom, but standing there in just their boxer shorts. "You told us to make ourselves comfortable."

I went back to cover up some. "No, don't do that, Ms. Judy. We like what we see," then he smiled at me, "we don't mind sharing and we never had such a lovely young white girl," as they both took off their boxers and I saw their cocks were long and so black.

One walked over and stepped behind me, "We drew straws." He reached up and cupped my boobs, "I get to take off your bra," he said as he massages my boobs and then slowly unhooked and slid the bra off. He took my now bare boobs back into his hands, "Damn, you have nice nipples young lady and they seem to be bit hard."

Then the other one stepped over and knelt as he looked up at me, "I get your panties, Ms. Judy," as he reached up and slowly pulled them down. 

I heard a small giggle, "You owe me one-hundred bucks, she's as bare as a baby," as he ran his finger over my pussy.

They both stepped back and looked at me in just my heels, stockings, and garters.

"Well, we know you're married... but we don't care. We don't mind sharing you tonight and then we can... sign the contracts over breakfast."

" So, what are you going to do?" 

"Well, I guess I will order eggs and bacon."

I start to take off my heels, "No, leave them on... stocking and garters too. I want to fuck you with that all still on."

I turned and slid onto the middle of the bed. They both stroked their cocks... and watched me. 

"Have you ever fucked a black man, Ms. Judy?"

"I don't kiss and tell."

He smiled, "I say, yes... you don't seem to be scared of these."

Then they both slid onto the bed, "You know we are not sleeping tonight."

"Well, I hope not."

One leaned over and started to suck on one of my boobs as the other pulled my legs apart. "I got to taste this white pussy," as he leaned in to lick it.  "Damn, this pussy's damn hot and wet. I think someone really wants to fuck tonight." Then he moved in licked, and probed my pussy with his tongue, and fingered my clit. Yes, I was really turned on by now.

It wasn't long and I came very heavily, but then he stopped licking, "Damn, I got to fuck this!"

"No, you don't... I get to taste that before you're going fuck it."

So, they switched places and kept me cumming. 

"Damn, she's ready to fuck," he said as he pushed up and slid on top of me, as he forced my legs wider.  I looked down and saw that very black cock as it poked my pussy... but then he slammed into me as I saw it slide in. He wasn't gentle about it as he slammed it home hard and fast, while he pulled my legs up to push deeper.  The other guy took my hand and put it on his cock and started to stroke it, so I took over... pulled and stroked his cock as his partner continued to beat up my pussy. Then I felt him slam me and I knew he was blowing his load deep into me. I couldn't help but cum and scream at the same time. 

His partner saw this and pushed at him, "Get the fuck off, it's my turn." I looked down as he pulled off and his seed poured out of me. I started to lean up but the other guy slid over and pushed me back down.  

"Stay on your back bitch, I want to pound you into this bed too."  He wasn't kidding, I watched as he slammed his black cock into me. He didn't last too long and filled me again.  

After we recouped, one of them pulled me over to suck his cock. As I sucked it his partner slid up behind me and rubbed his cock to my wet pussy. He then pulled me up to my hands and knees as I sucked on the other cock. He moved in behind me, slid his cock back into my wet pussy. He slammed in, pulled out, and then wiped our juices all over my ass. 

"Damn, you got a lot in you."  He did this a few times as I kept trying to suck the other guy off. But then he didn't put it back into my pussy as I felt the head poking my ass. Damn, he's trying to fuck me in the ass! I tried to move and get away but he had ahold of me and pushed harder. His friend knew what he doing and he helped to hold me. It hurt like hell, but soon I felt him fully in me. He started to fuck my ass for a bit, but then he slammed deep and held me, as he pulled up on me. We were rolling now and he got on his back as I end up on top of him, on my back. His partner smiled and moved over the top of me. He forced my legs apart and his cock headed to my pussy.

As his cock hit my pussy, he said, "You ever take two guys like this?"

I only could whimper out a soft, "No," as I fought back the pain.

"Well, this is how we break our sluts in, back in Africa," as I felt him slide into me. I felt like a sandwich as they keep fucking me. I couldn't stop myself from cumming as they fucked me until they filled me.

By morning and with no sleep... I ended up getting fucked five more times in my pussy and two more times in my ass, plus I sucked them off a few times.  We had the bed flooded and there were wet stains on the couch and floors. We crawled into the shower to clean up and to soak my poor, sore, body.  They ordered breakfast to our room and while the waiter sat up the food on the table, they brought me out to eat. The waiter's face looked a bit shocked, because none of us were dressed yet.

After we ate, I got dressed, and went over to give my boss the signed contracts.  He looked me over and smiled, as he looked at the signatures, "I think you had to work pretty hard to get these."

 

"Let's not talk about it now. I'm going to take a nap," I said as I turned to walk out.

"Did you stop to figure this out?"  

"No."

"Well, I think your take of this, is about seventy-eight thousand dollars," he said with a chuckle.

"Really?"

"Yep."  I walked back into my room and saw they had left. But, as I walked past the table, I noticed a big envelope, with a red rose on it. I saw my name on it, "Ms. Judy".  I opened it up and saw lots of money in it, so I dumped it out. I was tired and had to count slowly, but when I was done, I had twenty piles of a thousand dollars each.  

"Damn, I made ninety-eight thousand dollars in one weekend. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.