Hubby's Whore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait a minute," he said and went into his office/study/man cave. He was back in just a minute with the little camcorder we used from time to time.

"We'll want to critique your performance, apprentice," he said.

It felt funny and awkward. I had never masturbated standing up before, and having my shirt and bra on were additional distractions.

But I wanted to put on a good show for him so I parted my legs and started.

It was slow, I started by lifting my clitoral hood, pushing my hips forward, showing him my hard pink button of pleasure.

I could feel myself flowing, liking what was happening.

"You like watching me, baby?" I said in my best, breathy, whore voice.

I pushed, those same muscles you use if you're constipated or, oh, say, delivering a baby, and felt my thick nectar flowing.

"You like seeing how wet I get?" I asked, pushing again, knowing my honey would be flowing now, feeling it, warm and sticky, starting to run down my thighs.

I pushed harder. When I delivered Benjamin, my son, I had completely prolapsed, a particularly nasty sounding word that meant my uterus had wound up outside my body, and I could still do that when I wanted to. So I pushed and felt my cervix and my uterus push out. I didn't look, I didn't have to. It was bright pink and shiny with my love honey, a slightly oversize, pink pear, hanging between my legs.

"You like seeing where my son was made?" I asked, my hips rocking now, feeling it move between my legs.

And I came then, suddenly, forcefully, I felt my uterus retract and my release running down my thighs.

"Again," he said, smiling, the camcorder not leaving his eye.

I came a second time, almost immediately, and a third before he could say "again," again.

I was tiring then, sweating and panting, but I didn't stop. He hadn't told me to.

"God, you ARE beautiful," he said.

"One more," he added.

I screamed my release that time, the last of my energy spent.

He came to me then, too me in his arms, and kissed me.

We made love that afternoon, gently, lovingly. I brought him hard and then finished him three times. I have no idea how many times I came. I was absolutely lost in the sensations. It was THAT kind of an afternoon and evening.

I said "I love you," very softly, completely spent, as I went to sleep.

12