Hubby's Whore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, still holding his eyes with mine I slowly lifted off until he came free. I used my hand to guide him again, this time farther back. I squeezed as hard as I could with my sphincter muscles, making it as tight for him as I could. I felt the pressure as I lowered myself slowly and then the sudden pressure and stretching as my weight overcame the strength of my muscle. And that drew another gasp from him, and he held his breath as I lowered myself again, impaling myself anally on his hard shaft.

When I was fully settled again, my ass resting on his thighs I smiled down at him.

"Dealer's choice honey," I said, my voice a little husky with my own excitement.

I was pleased that his voice had a rasp too when he smiled and said "I like what's happening right now."

I smiled, I hoped languidly, and started a slow grind with my hips. I was moving very slowly, trying to match the rhythm of "Lady is A Tramp" by the Chairman of the Board. That delicious fullness of him inside me like that was getting to me, but I could feel him starting to respond too much so I slowed down and whispered "wait for me, baby."

My right forefinger found my clitoris and I started masturbating, slowing the rhythm of my hips, not wanting him to finish before me. That beautiful pressure in my belly was already building and I could feel that burning/tickling sensation that only a woman can know. I felt my breath catching and my climax building.

"Wait baby," I whispered, "Please baby, wait for me."

His face was a broad grin and he was watching me, holding still, letting me do all of the work.

I felt the climax building and increased my rhythm.

"Okay baby," I whispered, "cum with me, it's okay."

My rhythm sped up both my hips and my finger and suddenly I felt that clenching deep in my belly as I came. My love honey, thick and warm, made a little puddle on his belly right at the top of his pubic hair. About my third hard contraction, I felt him spasm into me and that made me clench even harder, my thick nectar pushing up almost to his navel.

I couldn't hold in the soft cry that escaped.

I squeezed on him and pushed once more, one final little rush of my honey.

I held my body rigid, feeling his rigidity against mine.

My back arched and I jumped when his fingers found my nipples, hard pebbles, and gave them a little squeeze.

When my eyes focused again he was grinning. And it was a nice grin. A satisfied grin. And I felt like I had earned my keep for tonight.

I felt him starting to soften and sat back, trying to hold him. But it was hopeless, as it always is, and soon enough he slipped out with a little jerk.

By then I was breathing regularly and had my balance back. I swung my leg over him and headed into the bathroom.

"Stay put," I said over my shoulder, putting that little extra sway into my ass.

I ran the water in the sink until it was hot and then wet a washcloth.

I went back in and was pleased that he hadn't moved.

I slipped to my knees, not looking into his face yet, and carefully washed his limp cock. It was a nice cock too. Not huge but not tiny. Circumcised. I liked the way he twitched as I carefully cleaned the head. I was careful and thorough.

And when I was done I looked into his eyes and smiled.

"Do I please you, Chet?" I asked.

With that grin, I saw the handsome 21-year-old he had been when he graduated from college.

"Patty, you are absolutely amazing," he said and I had no doubt that he meant it.

I stood then and offered my hand.

"Come on darling," I said, surprised at how natural the endearment felt as I said it, "let's go to bed."

He stood and for the first time, I really took my time looking at him. He was really a fine specimen of a man. And it felt really natural when I stepped up and kissed him, our bellies sort of caressing each other.

"Come on honey," I said, breaking the kiss and leading him to the bed.

He followed and then for an instant I was at a loss. I didn't know what would come.

He settled that by taking me in his arms and kissing me, softly, tenderly, almost lovingly. His hands were light on my skin. I squirmed a little when his fingertips started tracing the stretch marks across my belly. He chuckled softly and kissed me again.

Then his fingers were tracing the scar just above my pubis.

"Caesarian?" he asked.

"No," I said, "David came into the world naturally, or didn't you notice how stretched I am, or are you just being polite?"

He chuckled softly and said "you're fine Patty. Just about right if you ask me."

His fingers kept tracing that scar.

"So what did happen?" he asked.

It felt funny, laying there with a man I had known for about six hours and telling him about the birth of my son, the difficulties, the placental abruption, the sepsis, and then the surgery to fix things.

It felt funny but it was also oddly intimate. And delightfully tender when he bent and lightly kissed that scar.

"It's kind of sexy," he said, kissing some stretch marks for good measure.

And I found myself getting aroused.

My fingers found his hair, good hair, thick grey hair, and I stroked it as he kept kissing.

When he started kissing lower, finding my nether lips with his mouth and tongue I was surprised. As he kept kissing and then probing with his tongue my legs parted naturally, and he took the hint, his tongue flicking, finding my clitoris and tormenting it. His fingertips gently parted my lips and lifted the clitoral hood and his lips find it and began sucking gently. And suddenly I was cumming.

I'm not a squirter like you see in some of those porn videos, but when I cum, well, picture warm vaseline flowing. And that's how this orgasm was. I was slowly building. Not the hard muscular contractions I normally experience. I was flowing and it kept going. Jesus, he was good. I couldn't breathe and when he finally pulled away I gasped suddenly.

He smiled up at me and used my own line.

"Do I please you Patty?" he said and I hissed "yesssssssssssss" without hesitating.

He crawled up until he was beside me and then kissed me. His lips were slick with my love honey and my scent was between us. But it felt good and it felt natural.

We kissed and caressed and soon enough I heard his soft snore.

12