Hucow Bitch Heaven Ch. 01

Story Info
A man gets kidnapped, grows tits and gets milked!
1k words
4.01
12.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

Nick was your average 22 year old, if that 22 year old was a football player, model, and millionaire actor.

He is taking a walk one night on his college campus when a van pulls up. He's had a couple of drinks and a line of blow that night; he also fucked his girlfriend's sister and is confused as to why he doesn't feel bad about it.

When the window rolls down, there's an old man. He's good-looking for an older man, not that Nick is attracted to him or anything--he just knows an attractive guy when he sees one, that's all.

"Do you know where the gymnasium is?" he asks.

"Yeah, down the road to the left," he says, trying his best not to slur his words.

"What? I'm sorry, I don't have my hearing aids in. Can you repeat that?"

Nick stumbles closer, ending up leaning against the door because he's light-headed.

He'll later look back to that specific moment in the upcoming days with deep, dark regret that would nibble at him and rot him to the core.

"Yeah, man. It's--"

The stranger suddenly grabs him by the shirt collar. "What--"

A cloth is pressed to his mouth, and he struggles, but his thinking and movements are sluggish from the drugs and alcohol, and soon the chloroform drags him under.

2

The following 24 hours is a lust-filled haze of white walls and masked strangers, the prick of needles and a hard-on that won't leave him. When he comes to with a clear head for the first time, he's in a bed.

For the first time since being a child, he's scared shitless.

When he pulls the sheets off his body, he's horrified at what he finds beneath them. There is a mirror on the other side of the small room that he rushes to for a better look.

Nick's jaw drops open at his new body. Naked under the warm white lights, his tan chest is foreign to him with two large breasts heavy on his torso.

"Ready for your milking, cow?" asks a voice from above.

A chill flicks through Nick's body like a wave. And with shock, he sees his cock is now standing proud and erect despite the horror of his predicament. His new tits are also starting to throb.

Were they really going to milk him???

"What did you do to me?" he demands, voice shaking violently.

There's a pause, long enough for him to wonder if the person from the intercom would respond to him at all. Then: "We will give you a few more minutes to collect yourself."

Nick springs into action, not wanting that bought time to go to waste. Heart beating hard enough to leap from his chest, he examines the room, which has five cameras in total. One is located in each corner of the room, and one above the bed. They're small--black dots in the white with a smaller green dot beside it.

He wonders about divine punishment, falling back to his Catholic origins. Could this be a hell-brought consequence from being such a shitty person?

Nick also considers breaking the mirror and killing himself with the shard, but refrains. Despite the Christian paranoia, he's too afraid of there being nothing but an unforgivable void that'd destroy his consciousness in its vacuum, his mind dying the moment his heart stops and his lungs empty of breath.

Quickly due to his fear of what his captors have planned next, he decides to shatter the mirror, and use the pieces to attack whoever comes through the door (If he can even call it that with its lack of a door knob. He thinks that's where they'll come from, though, due to its rectangular outline).

The mirror is attached to the wall. He attempts to peel it off, but it's nailed in. So, with as much force as Nick can muster, he smashes his fist into his reflection.... Only for nothing to happen.

With desperation, he strikes the mirror over and over until his knuckles bleed. When the door swings open, he saves his energy to attack the masked villains himself. He's 160 pounds of mostly muscle, and even though he manages to hit one square in the jaw, they are all armed with a syringe, and one is soon injected into his muscular arm.

He remembers everything after that, even though he wishes he didn't.

Whatever they gave Nick made his body go limp, except for the muscles in his face. But the swears that jumped from his mouth did nothing. As they dragged him to the next room, frustrated tears formed in his eyes which he blinked away furiously as he tried to move his paralyzed limbs in vain.

Soon he's strapped to a chair, and a machine is wheeled up to him. Two suction cups are placed on his hard nipples.

There's a woman there, unmasked. She's small and of Asian descent with a clipboard. There's also the bastard who kidnapped him.

"Marissa, isn't he just as gorgeous as his pictures?"

"Indeed! Perfect hucow material," she says cheerfully.

"You'll go to hell for this!" he spat.

The evil woman gives him a sad look. "Your udders will feel so good during this, honey. Then maybe you'll be in a better mood."

She flicks the machine on, and the suction made Nick moan loudly, his face immediately reddening in shame. His nipples feel like two cocks being sucked!

Marissa goes over to him and pets his hair soothingly.

"Don't... ah, t-touch me!"

"Shhhh.... You're going to make so much yummy milk for us."

When his nipples finally erupt, Nick screams, dick aching for touch so much he tears up again, the humiliation finally getting to him.

Will this be the rest of his life? He wonders what weird horrors lay ahead as his tits get drained, dick painfully hard.

"T-touch me," he finally says, breaking.

Marissa tuts at him. "You've been naughty, and only good boys get to cum," she says, and Nick's cry turns into an earnest sob. If only he hadn't run into that fucking guy that night, maybe he wouldn't be here!

When the machine stops, he's still hard enough to cut diamonds, and is carried back to his room and tucked in. Another shot is administered, and he slips into sleep.