Hucow Farm Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some were shy and embarrassed to see a man standing in the room, they tried to cover their nakedness. A few of them were proud of their bodies and strutted there stuff with style. Jack knew the drugs wouldn't take affect for a few hours so those who were fine being naked were like that already. He kept his face calm and quite, in his head he had noted a few he would like to have sex with, but would have to wait till he read the final sheet of which ones were willing.

Emily and Kim had joined Brittni, they hugged and giggled, whispering to each other. The women stopped in a line across from the two pens. Wendy made sure they were facing the right way. Jack glanced towards the door Debra had locked behind them. She would join them once her paperwork was finished.

"Welcome ladies to Knowles Dairy Farm. My name is Jack, I own this place and have been in the business long before we used women for cows. I know my business and will treat you with the respect you deserve. This is not one of those places which you hear about in the news or gossiping with friends. My staff and I follow strict rules and will not mistreat you in any way. We aim to make your stay here pleasurable and leave you ready to rejoin the world when this is over with very little changes to your body besides breast enlargement.' He said some of the nervousness begin to fade.

"You have meet the two of the trio, the third one is Brittni. No doubt you heard her earlier." Jack noted this brought some giggles, red faces and sly looks at Brittni. "Your breast when you leave will not retain the size of the trio's, they have voluntarily stayed on at the farm. When your time is finished your's will be half that size, you'll see this in the coming weeks. Our orientation to the farm takes one month. During this time you'll be exposed to all aspects of the milking process along with what happens when you leave. We have eight cows leaving us, and you'll get to see what I mean about breast sizes when slowly reduce hormone treatment to the point where none is given.'

"For now we will begin with the basic milking process. These two were milked this morning, they will be milked now and again tonight. Now you can gather around, don't be shy."

The women slowly moved forward until the stood at the edge of the specially designed pen's. The trio along with Wendy stepped into the pen's to help out. Jack leaned down and whispered into the cow's ear, while Wendy did the same. Both cows got on all fours, their asses facing the small divider between them. Next they picked up the two milking cups.

"Ladies these are the specifically designed milkers to work on the female breast. They will not pull your nipples off. In a little while you will be able to test these for yourself. Girl's." He said to the trio helpers, who squatted down they grabbed a small jar of ointment and spread it on the each cow's nipples.

Jack saw they also rubbed it on their own in anticipation. When that was done, Jack and Wendy flipped on the switch the milk machines. The sound caused the new women to jump, some stepped back in fear. The trio were quick to calm them down.

Taking a cup in hand Jack guided it to the nipple furthest from the women. Then he made sure they could see as he placed the second cup on the other nipple. Both cows moaned the appreciation as the milk began to flow through the clear tubes into the holding canisters. Walking around he took the dildo machine which had been collapsed down and put into position. Adjusting it to the cows hit he inserted the dildo half way, the cow moaned louder. Reaching down he plugged it in and watched it pump in and out for a few seconds. Getting up he glance across to see Wendy had done the same thing, he could tell she was getting turned on by this though he didn't want to mention it in front of everyone.

"Ladies feel free to get in close and look at everything thing. Please be gentle if you need to touch them." He stepped out of the pen along with Wendy, they watched them hesitate before the brave ones led the group forward into the two pen's. He watched for a few moments before leaving Wendy in charge, he knew the trio would hook themselves up to the other machines shortly and let those women who wanted to try it also. There was a whole month to get familiar with their new bodies, for now work called.

Jack took the long way back to Debra's office. There was a series of buzz's coming from behind the door. He knocked before cracking it open.

"You decent?" he asked.

"Just sharpening pencils you asshole. Come in." She said annoyed by his dirty mind.

He chuckled to himself, closing the door Jack took a chair by the desk. "So, how we looking." He said noticing she had removed her coat and unbutton the top of her green dress shirt, showing the top of her lacy bra.

"We're looking pretty good. This month will go quick, will probably have half of them ready to go before then."

"Can't argue with that. It will help keep production up. Anything we need to worry about?" He asked.

She leaned back in her chair. "Not that I can see, only three checked the sex consent box."

Jack shrugged his shoulders. "Can't win them all. What are you doing later tonight?"

"Why did Brittni fail to finish you off?" She said with a smirk.

He laughed at this, "I'm sure the new one's will be asking her about that. "Yes, she got me off." He watched her get up and locked the door.

Debra walked back in front of him, slowly she undid the buckle to her belt and popped the snap on her jeans. Before she pulled the zipper down she kicked off her tennis shoes. Stepping out of her jeans she stood there in her shirt and lacy boy shorts.

"Why wait for tonight," she said. "I could use a good licking."

A smile grew on Jack's face, he slid off the chair onto his knees. Sliding his hands along her smooth thin legs till he reached the top edge of her panties. Pulling them down he pushed in on her glistening pussy. Sticking his tongue out he tasted her juices, glancing up he saw she had unbuttoned her shirt the rest of the way and undid the front clasp on her bra. Her left hand squeezed her breast pinching her nipple. With her right hand she grasped his hair and pushed him into her dripping lips.

This is how she wants it, thought Jack as he attacked her pussy with vigor. He squeezed her small but firm butt checks pulling her closer he licked away. Debra moaned as Jack's tongue worked wonders on her pussy. Her thoughts drifted to the new arrivals, she hopped some of the new ones where open to having sex with women. She had a thing for women of African heritage. There was one in this new batch.

Her train of thought was broken, Jack had pulled away from her body. Looking down she stepped out of her underwear, he turned her and gently pushed her down into the chair he had been sitting in. Spreading her legs he got a good look at her pussy. The thin landing strip of neatly trimmed hair. Going in he slowly lapped with his tongue, taking a finger he poked it in, his tongue focusing on her clit.

Her back arched as Jack brought her to the brink of orgasm.

"Oh god, oh god, Jack, I'm....I'm going to cum." He backed off bringing her back down before working her back up again.

Debra was panting heavily, "Ah, ah, ah, yes, oh yes. Don't stop. Oh yes. Fuck yes. Lick my pussy." This only encouraged him to eat her more, he rammed his finger in and out.

"Fuuuck, fuck I'm cumming." She screamed as he pushed her over the edge. Jack continued to work on her feeling her body shuddered from her orgasm. Debra laid there bathing in warmth of her glow, Jack finally stopped his licking and kissed his way up her body

He stopped to take both rosebuds into his mouth. She squirmed under his spell, grasping his head she kissed him on the lips tasting her pussy.

"Are you sure she satisfied you?" She said with a wicked grin.

Kissing her again Jack said, "She did, yet you've always been able to turn me on."

Debra raised an eyebrow and gave him a firm push to get him off her. Standing up she kissed him, fumbling with his jeans. Reaching in she felt his stiffening cock. "Are you sure its me? It's not the trio is it? The new cows? Or, maybe its that little minx who's my assistant."

He smirked. "Guilty to all the above, though it's mostly you." He said as she pushed his jeans to the floor leaving his hard cock exposed.

Dropping her knees she took his hard cock and examined it. "You know they due make drugs to help reduce the libido, I can hook you up if you want." She told him.

"No thanks, Doc. I like my sex drive the way it is." He said with a chuckle

"Well, I can think of one other treatment." She said licking the shaft before taking the head into her small mouth.

He gasped, "Your such a naughty doctor, but you do know how to take care of your patients." He said looking into her eye's which were made even sexier by her glasses. Jack watched her little mouth stretched to accommodate his size.

Placing a hand on her head he let her do her thing, his thoughts turning to the little minx. Though he fantasized about Wendy, he longed to see the real thing.

"About our little minx, have you made any headway on that avenue?" He asked

Debra popped him out her mouth and stroked his spit covered shaft. "Not really, I know none of the farm hands have gotten close either."

"The trio?"

She smiled at him, "Nope, they know how you feel about her." She sucked him back into her mouth.

"I noticed to day when she hooked up 26 she was turned on by it." Debra looked over the top her glasses at him. "Maybe we should introduce her to the machines in a private session up at the house." He mentioned as struggle to take his whole member down her throat.

She thought about this, her body pleading for air.

"She's not seeing anybody, is she?" He asked.

Debra left him slip from her mouth a trail of spit dangled off his head and lead to her lips. Standing up she gave him a gentle push, he dropped into the chair.

"Not that I know of, what are you thinking?" She asked straddling him.

"Maybe you bring up the idea of a private milking with invitation to go further if she wants."

Lining up his cock with her waiting pussy she sank down, the head and thick shaft filled her insides. "I'll think about it." She said.

Leaning down and kissed him, their tongues meeting. Breaking the kiss Jack focused his attention on her nipples as she bounced up and down, the warmth of her pussy pushing him towards his second orgasm of the day.

Releasing her nipples Jack leaned back in the chair closing his eyes, Debra was just too good. Sinking all the down his shaft she leaned back rocking her hips using her pussy to milk his cock. It wasn't long before he could feel his orgasm building, she was fucking amazing. He reached up and twisted her nipples.

"Oh, fuck. I'm going to cum." He told her, Debra responded by picking up the pace.

Rubbing her clit she called out. "Oh god, oh god, yes. Cum for me baby, cum inside me. Yes, yes, yes....Oh shiiittttt...." The orgasm rocked her body, she could feel his cock blasting its load inside of her. Her body shuddered as she collapsed on his chest. Regaining their breath they kissed for a few minutes.

Getting up Debra felt his cock slip out, reaching down she gave it a few rubs. She lead him by it to the shower located in her office, they kissed while they cleaned each other off.

"I bet if we watch the security tapes tonight will see Wendy struggling to control herself." Said Jack.

She gave him a push, "Still got the little minx on your mind."

"I know I'm not the only one. I know you've been wanting eat her pussy."

"I should never have told you that."

"And I would never told you that I want to see her on a milking machine, or did we both want that..." She kissed him to shut him up, her fingers washing his semi hard cock.

"I see she's making you stiff again." She said closing her eyes as Jack rubbed her small breasts.

"Okay Doc, how about a little bet."

Debra thought on this for a second. "A bottle of whiskey?"

"Your on." He replied.

The new women had become more open after Jack had left, they had filtered away from the two cows being milked. Wendy watched them follow the trio over to the five empty milkers. Three were set up by for the trio the other two were designed to let the new cows get used to the feeling of the machine sucking on their nipples. Since Brittni had been the lucky one to have sex with Jack during the introduction to the farm. Kim and Emily decided she should be hooked up first. Using the restraints in the wall they locked her in a standing frame.

Turning on the machine they invited the new cows to put the cups on Brittni, two volunteered right away. Under their guidance the new cows applied the cups, they watched the cups suck the milk out of her swollen breasts. Brittni squirmed, she could feel her pussy tingling as the machine tugged at her nipples. Opening her mouth to moan, she found it stuff from the ball gag Emily shoved in. Giving her a wicked grin, Kim gave Brittni's pussy a few quick rubs causing her to shudder before pulling back.

Kim turned to the women. "As you can see girls, she's primed for an orgasm. Too bad for her, since she had one earlier we will let her wait a while. Then you'll get to see how the hormones will create a mind shattering orgasm." There were some giggles from the new cows Wendy could tell they were excited to seeing this.

They guided the group over to the other machines. "Now who wants to help us get hooked up." Said Emily as Kim positioned the dildo designed to pump upright between her dripping pussy lips. Kim placed a ball gag in Emily's mouth and then in her own. Wendy helped apply the arm restraints, before going onto help Kim with her dildo and restraints. She switched on the two fucking machines. Walking over to the milking machines she flipped on the switches and held the cups out to the new cows. Four more came forward and helped placed the cups on the swollen breasts before them. Emily and Kim moaned in pleasure as the machines did there work.

"Now ladies we have two more machines to get you used to the feeling. Now I think its only fair that the two who didn't places the cups on our trio be the first to try." There were cheers as they helped usher the two shy women forward.

She smiled watching them shyly move towards her. "Don't worry these two machines are set at the only a quarter of the strength of what the trio has on. This is so you can get used to the feel of the pull on your nipples. As your milk production increases the power will be increased. Any questions?" They women shook their heads.

Wendy handed both of them the two cups and turned on the machines. She stepped back and watched, they hesitated before slowly moving the first cup to their breasts. There was some squeals of pain from the cups pulling on their nipples. Others came forward and helped attached the second cup.

"You will all get a chance to try these on.' She said. "Now as you can see with no milk to give it can be a little painful, this is why we add a stimulus to help take your mind off the pain at the start. When milk production increases the pleasure for being milked will be able to cause orgasm by itself. Now if you ladies wish to help these to out with the pleasure part." She made a mental note of the two who more eager than the others dropped to their knees.

One was a long hair blonde almost perfect bombshell girl. This is the one who volunteered noted Wendy. She watched her attacked the pussy of the petite brunette, with a pixie cute and trimmed bush, with vigor. The other one her knees was dark skinned and tall athletic build and prison tattoo's. Her hair was short and curly, her pussy was clean shave. She too went to town on the clean shaved pussy of a busty chubby little thing with shoulder lengthy brown hair. The two being milked moaned as their pussy's were licked. The other four divided themselves between the two, massaging the breasts being milked and swapping kisses.

Wendy felt her pussy moisten from watching them, combined with the moans of the trio and the two cows in their stalls began to make her breath quicken. She fought the urge to masturbate, she had broken up with her last boyfriend before starting this job. Deciding to concentrate on her work she had held off having sex. It had been almost two years now, and she masturbated every night. She watched as the blonde brought the pixie to orgasm, before jumping to her feet to clam she was next. They switched off the machine and removed the cups before starting the process again on the blonde, the pixie swamped kisses with her. Another girl got on her knees and serviced the blonde, she moaned while the machine sucked her nipples.

The busty girl wasn't long to follow, her group did the same as the pixies when it came to the next to try the milking machine. Seeing all was going good Wendy walked over to check on the trio. Emily and Kim were enjoying themselves, but Brittni was in agony. Her pussy was itching to be fucked. Wendy reached out and gently rubbed before taking her fingers away. Brittni shuddered at the touch only to stare daggers at her for denying her relief. Wendy turned and walked over the two cow's who were nearing the end of their milking session. Crouching down she put the juice covered fingers in her mouth, she wasn't sure but she knew Brittni was probably watching.

Closing her eye's Wendy savored the taste. Taking her fingers out her mouth she reached out and gave the breast of number 25 a squeeze. For the past year now she had wanted to know how it felt to get her nipples sucked by the machines. She had been to afraid to do it, it was always on her mind all the times she had been alone late at night. Wendy loved when her ex-boyfriends had sucked, twisted and pulled on her nipples. She glanced over at the new recruits who had switched again, turning her attention back to the cow in front of her she turned off the machine. It wasn't long before the suction broke and the cups fell off. Unclipping the lead she lead 25 to the a door, pressing the buzzer she waited till there was a knock on the door. Opening it she handed the lead to the farm hand before going back to bring 26.

With the two cows on their way back to their pens, Wendy turned her attention to the trio. She was glad to see both groups where on their final on for the milking machine cups and pussy licking. Emily and Kim where doing fine, they cries of pleasure were muffled, the milk continued to drain from their firm breasts. Checking the cups she gave each of their breasts a gentle squeeze, she tried to keep her thoughts clearly on work. Heading over to Brittni she avoided the glares as she checked the cups, next she got the upright dildo into position. Inserting just the tip she backed it away watching Brittni shuddered from the brief contact.

The last two women screamed their orgasms, with this complete they were unsure of what to do.

"Ladies if you like to join me. You can just set the cups down they'll be fine." She said to them.

Setting the cups down the women joined her, the last two still catching their breath. Some exchanged kisses tasting each others juices, while others compared the puffy state of their nipples.

"It seems you all enjoyed some part of the nipple suction, the tenderness will go away with more sessions. Now I believe Emily and Kim promised you a mind shattering orgasm. Brittni here has been milking without any kind of stimulation, you can see that once I positioned the dildo she's been trying to pleasure herself."

They watched Brittni struggle to insert the dildo that barely touched her outer lips. "Well, let's see what happens when I turn it on." Wendy said walking over to the wall, she flipped the switch to on.

They watched with rap attention as the dildo pushed in and out. Brittni squirmed against the wall, her eyes glazing over from ecstasy of being penetrated her. Arching her back, her screams were muffled by the ball gag as the orgasm tore through her body. With the eye's on Brittni, Wendy slipped behind the new cows, closing her eyes she dreamed of having such a feeling in her pussy as her breast were sucked by the milking machines. The gasps of the new cows brought her back to reality, she saw that some were touching themselves, they were turned on from watching Brittni wreath from her mind shattering orgasm.