Hucow Farm Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the trio was done, Wendy unhooked them. The new cows gathered around them to ask questions, Wendy suggest they follow her to another room where everyone could relax and talk. When they were settled she left the room making a mental note to check the room's security tapes to see if the trio had sex with any of the new cows. She headed for the office she shared with Debra. Arriving she found Debra going over paperwork, Jack was nowhere to be seen. She could of sworn he would have been there. They discussed how the new cows were coming along especially with their first experience with the milking machines.

Over the next few weeks Debra, Wendy along with the trio and others helped the new cows become more used to the machines. Their breasts had begun to swell and begin to produce small amounts of milk, their libido's increased greatly as they found pleasure in being fucked and milked at the same time.

Though their senses were slowly dulling they were able to see how the breasts of cows leaving the farm reduced their size. The only one who was having problems was the petite brunette with the pixie cut. Her breast had grown huge and since she never had much weight on her chest she found it difficult to keep her back straight. She was receiving special treatments to help strengthen her muscles.

Wendy was in the fitness room with her, they were going through a light training regime to help the steroids. Of all the new cows this one still retained most of her sense's, they had slowed her treatments until they were satisfied she could handle the weight of breast full of milk without injury. The pixie cut brunette was laying face down on a massage table resting from the work out. Finishing the forms detailing the work out Wendy looked up at the slim yet enticing body. The table was of special design, it allowed for the breasts to hang down yet remained supported so it would not hurt the women who's back while she laid on it.

Getting up Wendy set the clipboard down on the chair, going over she checked the door to make sure it was locked. She didn't want to be disturbed. During the past few days she had stuck up a small friendship with the pixie. Wendy knew she had been one of the three to mark the sex consent box. The other two were the two girls she had watched jump at the chance to lick pussy, the bombshell blonde and the tall black girl. The later she knew made Debra happy a very happy in her office. She had seen the tape of her pussy pleasing on her boss that next day.

Taking off the lab coat she hung it by the door. Walking over she stood by the message table, she could see the pixie was dozing. Slowly she reached out placing her hands on a small bubble butt before her. The pixie shifted in her sleep, Wendy loved the warm feel of her smooth skin. Gently she messaged the two lumps of flesh before snaking her hand down between the her two slim legs. Her fingers ran across the soaking wet pussy lips. It was getting near the time for her next milking session.

As she massaged the pixie's dripping pussy, Wendy felt her own start to moisten as the fire built inside of her. Removing her left hand from the pixie's warm butt she slipped it inside her pants and felt the dampening fabric of her underwear. She rubbed the mound hidden behind it causing a moan escaped her lips.

"That feels lovely, I can make you feel happy if you'd like."

The voice startled her, Wendy gave the pixie a sheepish grin, she knew she had been caught. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be," Said the pixie siting up. She arched her back as she adjusted her body to make herself comfortable. Spreading her legs she looked at Wendy.

"You can touch it again if you like, or maybe you'll like to do something else."

Wendy hesitated, unsure of what to do. The pixie reached out, taking her hand she pulled Wendy close to her body. Their faces nearly touched, still Wendy held back out of fear. The pixie sensing this and made the first move, their lips touched. It wasn't a gentle kiss, this was someone wanting more thought Wendy as the pixie forced her tongue into her mouth. Letting her fear slip away she returned the kiss, she jumped with surprise when the pixie's hand rubbed her moist pussy through her pants. Breaking the kiss Wendy let a moan escape her lips.

"Oh no sweetie, you don't get to have your pleasure just yet. You need to finish what you started." Said the pixie taking her hand away from Wendy's sensitive spot. Placing her hands on her shoulders she gently forced her down between her spread legs.

Resting on her knees, she sat inches away from the pixie's trimmed pussy. Wendy had never had sex with another girl, it was something she had wanted to always try. She had tasted herself plenty of times, now she eager to taste another women's juices. Moving in she took one long lick and stopped, the taste was sweet like hers. Wendy dove in eagerly licking away, the pixie placed her hand on Wendy's head. The pixie could tell she wasn't that experienced at eating pussy not like the trio or a few of the other women she had arrived with.

Slowly Wendy began to get the hang of it, the moans from the pixie gave her more encouragement.

"Oh, fuck. Lick that pussy." Said the pixie as Wendy drove her closer to climaxing. It wouldn't take long with the treatments she had be given, which made her extra sensitive. With her left had the pixie played with her nipples, her head rolling back, drops of milk began to leak out.

Wendy was surprised at how quickly the pixie came, juices gushed onto her face. The pixies legs clamped around her back so she could not escape the gushing flow. She tried to lap and drink as much of liquid she could. Reaching up Wendy found the two lumps of warm flesh and squeezed, her fingers found the nipples and pinched. The pixie continued to cry out in joy, the orgasm racking her whole body.

With her orgasm subsiding the pixie let the doctor's assistant stand up. Pulling Wendy in she kissed her lips, tasting her pussy's nectar, the pixie had come to love this after doing it with other cows. Her fingers found the hem of Wendy's shirt and began to lift. Breaking the kiss, Wendy helped her pull the shirt over her head. Tossing the shirt of the floor, she worked to unclasp her bra. The pixie kept her eyes on Wendy's breast as her fingers worked to get rid of Wendy's pants.

"Oh my god, your breast are perfect." Said the pixie watching the bra slip down her arms. Tossing it on the floor Wendy slipped out of her shoes and leaned forward to step out her pants.

"Thank you." She said standing back up, the pixie's slender fingers were on large melons in a instant.

"You know you would be perfect for being a hucow like me, have you thought about it." The pixie told her.

Wendy blushed. "I have, but right now I have my career to think about."

The pixie didn't say anything, but pulled her close. Wendy stepped in expecting another kiss, instead the pixie latched her mouth on her left nipple and began to suck. Her hand sought Wendy's other breast and began to squeeze and pinch. Moaning, Wendy closed her eye's. She hadn't felt someone suck her this eagerly since her last boyfriend. The pixie switched nipples, and continued her attack. With her free hand she slid it over Wendy's smooth stomach making its way towards her pussy. Her fingers traced Wendy's neatly trimmed landing strip before making their way to her soaking lips. She jumped from the jolt of pleasure as the pixies fingers finally made contact with her wet pussy.

Jack was checking the herd when Debra paged him. He found her waiting for him at the door.

"What is it?" He asked. He was surprised when she yanked him into the room, he noticed she locked the door behind them.

"I've got something to show you." She said motion towards her the t.v. monitor.

Jack sighed taking a seat, the figured she wanted to fuck him again. "This better be good."

She glared at him for a second before siting down. Flipping on the t.v. he saw the feed for the training room. All Jack could see was one corner of the room till she switched cameras.

"Holy shit." Said Jack leaning forward. "Is this live?"

Debra nodded. "I went to check to see how the pixie was doing with her strength training, and Wendy was going to town on her."

"God damn. She is a slutty little devil." Said Jack as they watched the pixie cut brunette attack Wendy's nipples.

Jack sat back in his chair and looked at Debra. "So, we finally get to see her naked. I knew she had a good rack but, god damn."

"Seems she really likes nipple play." Added Debra. "From what you told me about what Brittni saw on introduction day, I think she might go for being hooked up to a milking machine."

Rubbing his chin Jack thought about this. "Its her weekend off am I right." Debra nodded. "Maybe Friday night we can bring it up to her, have her come up to the house with the training milker and see how she likes it."

"I take it you still want to fuck the shit out of her." She asked, Jack grinned at her only for her to kick him in the shin.

"Hey, you can have her become your little office slut and get you off whenever you like." He said trying to win Debra over.

"Are you taking away my assistant to make your own personal sex toy." She said trying to sound annoyed.

"We can always get you another assistant. Furthermore, what happens if she likes the feeling of being milked and wants to become a cow, or like the trio." He asked her.

"I guess we can find out on Friday. How do you want me to broach the subject?"

"We'll make a recording of the this, then sit her down for a little chat." He told her.

Wendy was in heaven. The pixie was just too skilled. Releasing her nipples, the pixie told Wendy to sit down on the massage table. Spreading her legs she watched the pixie slip off the table and dive straight into her soaking pussy. The tongue licking she was receiving sent waves of pleasure through her body. Placing her hands on the head of the pixie Wendy held her there, she moaned her orgasm slowly began to build. The past few weeks had really improved the pixies oral skills. She nearly jumped off the table when the pixie inserted a finger as her tongue concentrated on Wendy's clit. She writhed under the pixie's spell.

With her right hand she began to twist and pinch her nipples unaware she was being watched by her boss's. Standing up the pixie kept fucking her with her fingers.

"Hmm..., you like that?" She said, Wendy nodded. "You like having your nipples played with don't you?"

"Ah...yes...fuck, your fingers are magic." Said Wendy panting. "I love playing with my nipples."

The pixie grinned and ordered, "Then suck mine." She held up a heavy milk laden breast for Wendy who bent down and began to suck.

She tasted the thick sweet milk jutting from the pixie's nipple into her mouth. She knew her boss's would be mad about this but it was forgiven during the first month of a new cows training. It wasn't long before the pixie had her screaming from her orgasm. Wendy's cries were stifled by the nipple she had latched on. The pixie too was moaning, the feeling of being sucked built its own orgasm due to her sensitive nipples. Her orgasm subsiding Wendy continued to attack the pixies nipples switching from the left to the right. While she sucked she thought about how it would feel to be the one who was being sucked. It sent a shiver of pleasure through her body causing her pussy to tingle at the thought of it.

After a few minutes the pixie stopped her, "Your doing good sweetie but I think I need the real thing." She kissed Wendy before heading to the door leading to the milking parlor for new cows. Before she opened the door she turned and blew Wendy a kiss. She blushed as the pixie left. Getting off the table she set about getting dress before cleaning up the juices of the table and the floor.

Friday finally came. Jack had been antsy the days leading up to the meeting. He hadn't been this excited in a long time. In his spare time he had been going through the video footage to check how Wendy acted around the cows and milking machines when she was by herself. At first he kicked himself for not catching it sooner, then again he had plenty of distraction from work mostly from Debra and the trio. Though he had seen her body on video he still wanted to see Wendy in person, her breasts were be perfect to be milked. He would find out shortly.

Debra had told him to meet them in the office around seven. By that time all those who were not on duty would be gone, leaving a couple of farm hands to keep an eye on things. She told him she would broach the subject to Wendy, and would page Jack when she was ready for them to bring the video clips. The beeper went off on his belt. Quickly he made his way over to the office door, he knew it would be locked. Knocking, he took some deep breaths to calm himself as he smiled, thinking about what he hopped to find inside. Two beautiful women, naked and going down on each other.

The door opened, Jack was slightly disappointed. They weren't naked, only a little bit drunk. Debra pulled him inside and slammed the door behind him.

From the chair she was sitting in Wendy giggled. "So Jack, Debbie has been telling me about your little fantasies you have of me."

He blushed. "Telling tales out of school are we? Are you sure you didn't hear it from the Trio."

"Yep, they've told me plenty about your sexual exploits with them. I was more surprised to hear it from Debbie."

"They've told me some secrets about you too." He said taking a seat, he looked her over. She was wearing a dark green sweater which strained against her chest. He hoped he didn't have to wait long to set those puppies free.

"Oh, and what secrets are those." Said Wendy leaning forward.

Jack grinned as Debra returned to her seat. She opened a file on the computer.

"I think its better if we just watch." He said, waiting for her to click play.

Wendy was surprised to see the video of her going down on the pixie, then it changed to the pixie attack her nipples, and other clips of her pausing a lingering by cows as they milk or just the milker by itself. The more they watch, the more unsure Wendy became of what to do or say. She took another swing of her drink to calm her nerves, she could feel the heat building between her legs.

Debra turned to her. "Now Wendy we aren't mad at you for anything. We just want to know its okay to want to know what it feels like to have your nipples sucked on by a machine."

"I...I just like the feeling when I have sex." She stammered.

Debra smiled at her. "I'll tell you a secret that only Jack knows. When I first started I tried to keep everything professional and remained distant. Yet, as I watched these girls get milked daily and the new ones go through the training program I began to get the urge to see how it felt to be milked."

"Really?" Wendy was surprised at hearing this. "Did you ever try it?"

Debra blushed, Jack turned away from the screen and gave her a big grin. "After I finally gave into urge, I mentioned it to Jack after we had sex the one time. It took a few months of him bugging me before I said I would try it. I said I just wanted to see how it felt without all the hormonal changes. Otherwise I'd end up like the pixie you fucked earlier."

Jack chuckled at mental image of this, only to have Debra slug him in the arm..

"How did it feel?" Pressed Wendy.

Before Debra could answer Jack cut in. "We took the training machine up to my house one weekend, she loved it." This earned him another punch.

"At a low setting, when I tried it on a higher speed it was painful. If I was on the hormone treatments it would have been more pleasurable."

Debra taken her hand and lead her up to the house. Wendy had only been in the house for employee gatherings and the occasional errand. Now her heart was racing, her mind running over what was about to happen. Jack had gone to the training room to get one of the beginner milking machines. Wendy had been unsure and thought about going home, but the curiosity had gotten the better of her when Debra said she would do it with her.

She hesitated at the top of the stairs to the basement.

"Don't be afraid sweetie, Jack redid part of the basement to be a secret pleasure room. He likes to keep the rest of the house they way his family had it in the old days. There's really no place to do it up here." Said Debra squeezing her hand and guiding her down the stairs. The basement was divided into storage and a walled off room with a door.

Opening the door Debra lead her inside and turned on the light. The room was warm and inviting, there was a well stocked bar and small fridge. Large soft chairs, a couch and a large bed filled part of the room. Before she could take a further step Debra told her to take her work boots off. Wendy saw that the floor by the door was wood, the rest was a soft plush carpet felt heavenly as she stepped on it. She wondered how it would feel on the rest of her body.

"Would you like a drink," asked Debra breaking her trance.

"Yes." She replied her mouth feeling dry. Wendy watched Debra pull her shirt off as she walked to the bar. She had seen her boss in her underwear before going into the showers in the changing room or coming out in a towel. This would be the first time they had seen each other naked in person.

"You can make yourself comfortable." Said Debra slipping out her pants before mixing two rum and cokes.

Wendy swallowed the butterflies in her stomach and began to remove her clothes. She laid them neatly in a pile by the door. Taking a seat she sat in her underwear she watched Debra sashay towards her with the drinks. This brought a smile to her face, Debra handed her the drink before siting down on the couch facing her.

"Are you feeling nervous." Wendy nodded sipping at her drink. "Its okay, everyone's nervous their first time." She said placing her hand on Wendy's thigh.

Downing half her drink Debra set it down on the end table, she took Wendy's drink and put it by hers. "Here let me make you feel comfortable." She said pulling her close kissing her on the lips, Debra's left hand slowly slide up her legs towards her sex.

Wendy hesitated after the first kiss as she felt the hand move closer to her waiting pussy. They locked lips, giving in she let Debra take command as she rubbed her fingers between Wendy's legs. After a minute Debra stopped and unclasped her bra, shrugging it off then she slipped off her panties. Wendy looked at her perky tits, she reached out and gave them a squeeze.

"You like them, don't you." Said Debra. "Now lets get you out of your clothes."

Reaching behind herself Wendy undid her bra while Debra slid her panties down.

"You have such lovely breasts, Wendy." Said Debra fondling each one gently. Wendy shuddered when she gave each nipple a firm pinch, closing her eyes she let her boss play with her breasts. A pair of lips closed around her left nipple and bit down causing her eye's to pop open. Debra looked up into her eye's as she sucked, her left hand moved from Wendy's right breast and found its way between her legs. Wendy moaned from Debra rubbing her moist lips.

"Wow looks like someone's having a good time." Said Jack entering the room with the milking machine.

Debbie popped off the nipple to say, "This ones really liking the nipple play." Then shoved the right nipple into her mouth.

Taking off his shoes, Jack pulled off his shirt and dropped his pants. Wendy's mouth widen at the sight of his stiffening cock. "Before we get to the real pleasure, I'm going to need some release, we don't want you ladies get hurt cause I can control my excitement." He said walking over his cock standing out before him.

Debra let go of Wendy's nipple and slipped down to the floor pulling Wendy to her knees with her. The carpet was soft, it felt great on her skin. Her mouth watered as she looked a the hard cock of her boss before her. Debra took it in her hand and look at her.