Hucow Farm Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, taste this lovely meat." She said guiding it towards Wendy's mouth.

She smelled the musk coming from the large purple head. Kissing the tip, Wendy licked the head before taking it into her mouth. It had been a while since she had sucked a cock so large and she was worried she wouldn't be able to fit it all in her mouth. Debra watched her young assistant bob up and down on her lovers hard shaft. Reaching between her own legs she rubbed her pussy waiting for her turn to suck on Jack's hard cock.

"You like the taste of his cock," she asked.

Wendy took her mouth off his cock to catch her breath, she grinned running her hand over the spit covered shaft. "Yes."

"Can I have a taste?" Debra asked.

Wendy moved so Debra could take a turn.

Before she could Jack spoke up. "I got a better idea, lets take this to the bed." Taking their hands he lead them to the bed. Laying down he looked at them, "My cocks all your's Debbie, Wendy get up here I want to taste that your pussy."

They crawled onto the bed, Debbie greedily crawled between his legs to takehis cock into her mouth. Straddling his head Wendy look down at him.

"Is this what you want," she said spreading her pussy lips. "Or, is this what you really want." She asked moving her hands to her plump breasts, she rolled her nipples with her fingers.

Jack smiled wide. "Both," he said giving her pussy a quick brush with his fingers before his hands made their way up her body to fondle her large melons.

Wendy gasped with pleasure as he gently worked her breasts. Lowering her self down she felt his tongue go to work. Taking her hands she held his on her chest while she ground her hips. Jack did his best to concentrate on her pussy, but Debbie was playing the game she knew and was pushing him towards the edge. Besides he had the little minx right where he wanted her. Wendy finally let go of his hands, dropping them he squeezed her round ass, his tongue flicked against her clit. She moaned above him.

"He's good isn't he." Said Debbie jerking him off.

"Ye..yess. He's amazing." Said Wendy feeling her orgasm building.

Straddling her legs over Jacks stomach, Debbie grabbed Wendy. "Turn around I want you to face me."

Jack paused long enough for Wendy to flip around. She watched Debra sink down on Jack's waiting shaft. "Oh, fuck." She said, her pussy expanding to accept it.

Wendy sat back down on Jack's face, she moaned feeling his tongue lap at her dripping lips. Leaning forward Debbie latched on to Wendy's breasts as she bounced on Jack's cock. Wendy cried with pleasure, she could feel her orgasm beginning to build. The attention they were giving her was more than she had in years.

"Fuck! Oh yes, oh god yes." She cried, the waves of pleasure rolling through her. Wendy shivered as the orgasm racked her body. Jack continued to lick, drinking her cum. Letting go of the nipple, Debra reached up placed her hands around Wendy's head. She pulled her toward her breast. Wendy was still moaning with pleasure, kissing the flesh of her boss's breast she shifted her focus, taking a nipple into her mouth. Leaning back Debra concentrated on the cock in her pussy. It didn't take long for her to match Wendy in excitement, her own powerful orgasm ran through her body.

Giving Wendy a kiss she slid off Jack's cock. "You have to ride his cock." She told her.

Wendy scrambled off Jack's face and made for his waiting dick. Jack gave her ass a gentle slap as he sat up. She yelped at the surprise.

"I've got another idea." Said Jack, the girls looked at each wondering what he had planned.

Getting out of bed, Jack walked over to curtained wall and pulled on it reveal a large floor to ceiling mirror. Wendy gasped in surprise, Debra grinned. She had an idea of what Jack was up too. He walked over to the training milker and carried it back to by the mirror. Setting it down he plugged it in.

"Before I fuck you Wendy, I think we should get this going.' He said smiling at her. "I want to give you a mind shattering orgasm."

She hesitated for a second before Debbie grabbed her arm. They slid off the bed, walking over to him Debra sat Wendy on her knees facing the mirror before joining her. She took Wendy's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. They watch Jack fiddle with the machine. He got up and walked over to the small night stand. Opening the door he pulled out a bottle and tossed over to them. Wendy caught it and looked at the label. It was baby oil. Taking the bottle Debra opened it and poured some on her hand. Reaching over she rubbed her hand over Wendy's breasts then turned to her own.

Wendy liked the sheen on her breast, the way the light caught them as she jiggled for the mirror. Jack returned with some other items and turned on the machine. They jumped at the noise, it was a little louder than normal only because they were in a small room. Taking two of the tubes Jack went to Debra first. Lining them up he placed them on her nipples. The machine began to tug at her nipples causing her to gasp in pain. Jack grabbed a vibrating wand he had brought back and turned it on for her.

Taking it Debra touched it to her pussy. "Fucccck." She said, feeling the pleasure mix with the pain.

Grabbing the other two tubes Jack turned to Wendy. He could she see was nervous and excited. Patting her on the head, he gave her a warm smile. He guided the tubes to each of her perky nipples.

Wendy gasped in surprise, the machine began to tug hard on her nipples. It was stronger than any of her boyfriends had ever done, stronger than she imagined. Closing her eye's she let the waves of pleasure wash over her. Hearing Debra's own pleasure from the wand added to the titillation.

Rubbing his cock Jack watched Wendy moan from the pleasure of the machine milking her. Walking behind them he got down behind her.

Leaning down he whispered in her ear. "Get on your hands and knees."

She purred, leaning forward she raising her butt looking at herself in the mirror. Her breast hanging down jiggled as he got behind her. I look like a cow, she thought smiling to reflection. A gasp escaped, Jack had forced his cock into her soaking pussy. It had been years since she had a real cock inside of her. He started gentle at first, then began to pound her at a fast pace. Her breast bounced with the slapping of their hips mixed with the humming of the machine.

"Oh, yes. Yes, yes, yes. Oh god." She cried as she watched Jack fuck her body in the mirror.

Debra being turned on more by what was going on next to her had turned to watch them. Jack had been right, her assistant did make a sexy hucow. She wondered how far Wendy would go with this, before returning the wand to her eager pussy.

"Fuck yes. Fuck me Jack." Wendy cried. "Fuck me like the cow I am."

He need no encouragement. Just seeing her breast bouncing while they were being milked was more than enough. This was a dream come true to him. Her pussy felt amazing, Wendy screamed with each hard thrust. Jack knew he wouldn't last long with all that was going on.

"You like that you cow." He said. "You like you being milked."

"Yes. Yes, I fucking love it." Cried Wendy.

"Cum for me, you bitch." He ordered.

Wendy was panting. "I'm going to fucking cum."

She didn't last much longer. "Fuuuucccckkkkk yesssssss."

Her body shuddered beneath him, Jack didn't stop, he fucked her harder.

Debra wasn't far behind her. She cried out to knowing she would soon be released from the machine. Their orgasm's pushed Jack closer to the tipping point.

"I'm going to cum." He said shooting his load into her soaking pussy.

Wendy moaned, she could feel Jack's cock pulsing inside her. Pulling out Jack moved between them, his hard cock pointing straight out. Siting up Wendy grabbed his cock and shoved it in her mouth. She loved to taste of her juices mixing with the last of his cum. While she sucked Debra moved over and turned of the machine. It was a moment before the suction of the cups ended and fell off.

Letting go of his cock Wendy sighed her disappointment as she happily collapsed into the soft carpet. She had been enjoying the feeling of the milking. Debra came back over rubbing her sore nipples, she gave Jack's cock a few quick sucks as it began to go soft.

"Wendy, I need to now if your one the pill." Debra asked getting up.

"It's okay Debbie, I got the shot back in college. I've got two years left before it wears off." Said Wendy.

"Good," she said, walking over to the bar she grabbed some bottles of water.

Jack pulled Wendy to her feet and lead her over to the couch, Debra joined them handing out bottles water. They drank bathing in the glow of their orgasms.