Hucow Housewife Ch. 03: The Claim

Story Info
Beth begins to embrace her true nature.
7.5k words
4.53
7.3k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God I can't wait much longer!...I need to get back!...." Beth's instincts screamed as she felt her firm breasts begin to relax.

Water was coursing from the shower head in the expensive, suburban bathroom. Hot steam filled the room like a sauna; clouding the mirror & dripping down the cold tiles.

The beautiful young housewife, kneeling under the jets of water, was cupping her huge breasts & holding them under the downpour; Her hands gently rubbing their sides. Her pink face began to gasp as she felt the heat help her morning let-down to fall.

Beth took a sharp breath inward & then let out a low, shaking moan as she felt a huge push of pressure from deep in her bosom and the heavenly tingle from her areolas wash over her enormous boobs.

The steady trickle of rich milk that greeted her each morning suddenly turned into a rapid dribble before being joined by several, large streams of creamy breastmilk spraying from her nipples. Her let-downs were becoming almost orgasmic with their intensity.

Beth's eyes closed as she allowed her fantasy to hijack her senses; feeling her bull's two hungry babies sucking on each tit, gulping down her nourishing milk. With the water cascading off her curvy body, the young cow reached her hand down & started rubbing her pink clit; the other instinctively made its way to her nipple & began tugging like a newborn's mouth.

"Soon I won't have to imagine!..." Her thoughts rejoiced, "...Soon I'll have nine whole months of feeling his baby grow in my belly!.."

She moaned as the thought caused a pulse of pleasure to run through her breasts & a wave of milk poured from her teats; coating the hand at her nipple & dribbling down her forearm. God how she longed for her strong bull right now! She hated having to waste her precious milk down the drain!..Milk she made for him!

She could feel her new life calling to her; the comfort & safety of her powerful male laying beside her as they slept. Using her huge breasts as pillows & feeding from them throughout the night; sparing her the engorged mornings.

Beth slid her fingers into her desperate pussy and felt her stretched walls screaming for Apollo's cock to fill her once more. She couldn't wait much longer! She had to get back to The Barn!

The memory of their last, incredible session started to overwhelm her.

"I should save my energy..." Beth reminded herself, biting her lip as she fought against her primal desires, "....Well..........Maybe just for a little while..." her brain replied as her willpower melted away.

The beautiful young housewife leaned forward and pressed her enormous breasts roundly onto the shower floor.

The weight of her torso bore down & her gigantic tits spilled out to the sides. The pressure forcing thick, white ribbons of her breastmilk to escape from under her huge boobs, turning pale as it mixed with the water; dancing in swirls before spiralling down the drain.

With her round behind sticking in the air, the hot water tickling her pussy lips, Beth reached a hand back. Allowing herself to relax before inserting two fingers into her clean asshole.

With her head laying on the tiles, other hand massaging the side of her breast, the young cow began thrusting her fingers in & out. She closed her eyes to let her mind escape once more, moaning gently as the white milk from her tits began to win its battle with the water.

Her hand moved faster. She reached back with the other & slapped herself on the behind. It was a pale comparison of the experience she was trying to evoke, but eventually Beth felt her pussy starting to squeeze & pulse.

The housewife pressed her free hand against the glass screen, the memory strong in her mind and a minute later, let out a moan as she felt her orgasm arrive; cascading down her body & through her tits. A gush of cum sprayed from her pussy and splattered noisily in the shower. An enormous white puddle formed around her chest as the steamy room filled with her sweet scent; the pleasure rolling through her for several waves.

Beth remained motionless for a few moments, enjoying the sensation of love hormones as her milk & juices washed around in their search for the drain. Her body's reward for following her true nature.

After a while, she slowly got up and sat against the shower wall. Raising her head towards the ceiling, Beth closed her eyes and lolled her tongue; enjoying the feeling of the hot water cover her pink face and run down her neck. Her small hands rubbed her enormous breasts, a steady stream of milk still spilling from her teats; clinging to her body like rivers on a map.

She desperately wanted to lower a hand between her legs & play with herself some more, but she resisted.

"I can't tire myself out too much....." She asserted. "Today's the day!...I've got to save my strength!.."

It had been three days since Beth had returned from her second trip to The Hucow Barn. Her impromptu birthday visit had turned into an all-night treat and she arrived home the next morning to find her sleepless husband pacing. He had come home late from his work dinner to find the house dark & empty; no idea where his doting Christian wife was. He caught her trying to close the front door quietly & demanded to know where she'd been.

Beth wasn't in the mood to argue. Her body was exhausted from having a powerful male ploughing her insides the night before. Her nipples were still sore from the greedy pump & her calm mind scrambled as it tried to conjure an explanation. But she managed to contrive a fairly reasonable tale about going to a church group, only for one of the members to accidentally fall & twist their ankle. Beth volunteered to take her to the emergency room & stayed with her through the night.

Her husband didn't seem convinced but flapped about how he hadn't slept & needed to go to work soon. Beth made an excuse that she was tired & went upstairs to lay down.

Undressing & getting into bed, Beth did feel a bit guilty when she finally looked at her phone. A score of missed calls & messages from her family as they had tried to reach her.

But the tranquil bliss from The Barn was still present and the young housewife felt her guilt dissipate as the warm stillness settled her mind. She simply sent a message to them all with her flimsy story & apologised for worrying them. She would deal with the fallout later.

Soon after, she heard the door shut as her husband left for work. Beth rolled onto her side and smiled as she caressed her round tummy. She could still feel the bull's hot cum sloshing around from when he had seeded her virgin ass.

She giggled devilishly to herself. To think that less than a month ago, she barely had any sexual experience. Now she was like all those whores her church demonised, giving into desires of the flesh. She was a filthy Hucow who got her throat fucked, tits slapped, & had anal orgasms.

Beth knew there was no going back. Her mind was set & the path was laid beneath her feet. She was a cow. All she wanted was for her male to own every inch of her curvaceous body. To pleasure himself using her. And for her ginormous udders to make milk for him & his babies.

Apollo the bull had claimed her mouth, her ass, & her beautiful breasts. Now all remained was for him to seed her fertile womb & she would belong to him forever. Beth couldn't wait! The first chance she could get, she was going to tell Melanie she was coming in; just as Apollo had instructed. Her handsome bull was going to take her into a stall, bend her over like an animal, milk her tits, & breed her womanly body to his heart's desire. Beth would squeal & give herself freely, relishing the joy of being in the grip of a male overpowered by his primal instinct; commanding him to pump a strong baby deep into her warm tummy.

Beth slowly drifted off into a deep, soothing sleep. Apollo had been right: She would've been too weak for a breeding session right away.

Her slumber lasted through to the evening and she finally awoke from a wonderfully sensual dream where Apollo had been milking her enormous, hanging tits with his bare hands. It was so vivid the housewife could still smell the hay as she rose from bed. The feel of his strong hands, coated & glistening with milk, squeezing & pulling her teats as she sloppily filled a metal pail. A frothy layer of fresh, warm cream forming on top.

The dream had clearly gotten her body over-excited. Beth looked down to see a heavy spray of milk coming out her large nipples & soaking the bedsheets; her feminine body clearly accepting her new life-purpose with glee.

She clutched her giant udders & scampered to the bathroom to relief herself. As she emptied them over the sink, Beth's small hands stroked their sides as the young female inspected her enormous breasts in the mirror.

Since her first visit to The Barn, she assumed the pressure in her chest was just from her increasing milk supply, but now she wasn't so sure. Her huge tits seemed to push out further than before. Their roundness spilled out to the sides & their immense size engulfed her small hands as she tried to weigh them after they'd expressed their yield.

Beth struggled through the next two days. Her mind kept wandering during tasks & conversations; fantasising about Apollo's cock as she felt the warm pressure of milk forming in her tits.

Her family invited her for a late-birthday dinner, which started off with an interrogation on Beth's unusual behaviour the past few weeks. Beth's younger sister, Abby, smirked judgmentally as her parents scolded her for disappearing a whole night.

Beth sneered inwardly at her sister, looking on from the sofa with her own voluptuous figure, She knew Abby always enjoyed being 'the favourite'.

The conversation was cut short however, when Beth's suspicions about her growing breasts were dramatically confirmed. With her mother mid-sentence, a tearing rip was heard before Beth's blouse suddenly exploded open. Her huge, round tits pushed out in their bra as two buttons launched across the room.

Abby gasped, their mother let out a welp, & their father chocked as Beth clumsily tried to pull her tight shirt closed again. Her face turning red as she rushed out the room in embarrassment.

The time plodded painfully by, but eventually her opportunity arose as her husband announced he'd be flying to a conference for the weekend. Beth's heart fluttered with excitement as she messaged Melanie for Apollo to expect her the next day.

Beth spent the following morning in the bathroom, excitedly preparing her body for the handsome bull. Cleaning & waxing & trimming so nothing was out of place. After her anal masturbation session in the shower, Beth finally exited and swayed into the bedroom. Her glossy hair slicked back & a warm towel wrapped around her; cradling her enormous cleavage.

Her husband had left early for his flight and Beth had the house to herself as she got dressed and tried on a new bra that she'd bought the day before. The young hucow's enormous breasts were now an incredible size K! And Melanie advised that they would grow a bit more once she started getting bred regularly.

She finished getting ready & made her way into the city. Melanie told her to come in just after the lunchtime rush. The barn would be quiet & her bull wouldn't have any other distractions. Beth would get those incredible, thick loads all to herself! She could feel her body begin to sizzle with anticipation.

A pulse of warmth was radiating from within her womb. Her nipples tingling beneath her enormous bra.

Beth swayed into the expensive lobby of the Taurus building. As she glided through the security barrier, she gave a warm smile & waved to the gruff security guard. His stolid expression didn't change but Beth was sure she saw the faintest sparkle in his eyes as they followed her across the top of his newspaper.

She entered the elevator & rubbed her huge breasts. They were beginning to throb with heat & ache a little. The pretty cow had timed her morning release well. She was just reaching her full yield as she entered the barn. After all he had given her, to offer her handsome bull anything less than two, full tits of fresh milk felt.......well ungrateful.

As the elevator approached its floor, Beth could feel all the stresses & worries of the surface world melt away. Her mind began to swim & fantasize over the sensations it was about to experience.

The doors opened & Beth's large eyes lit up as she was met by Apollo waiting by the entrance for her. Her handsome bull broke into a beaming smile as the young hucow scampered out the elevator & into his strong arms.

"There's my beautiful girl!..." He chuckled, "..I've been looking forward to this ever since our last time together!..."

Beth's heart fluttered as she buried her face in Apollo's broad chest, the young cow felt herself relax as she took a deep breath inwards. His strong heartbeat reverberating through her body revealed his excitement. His masculine scent filling her lungs and causing her pink nipples to stiffen as Beth felt a warm tingle in her round breasts.

Apollo led his prize past the showers & down the milking floor. His young cow clinging to his huge forearm; her head resting on the side of his round bicep. Melanie had messaged him when Beth was returning & he had resisted breeding any of his other cows during the lunchtime. His huge balls were aching for release & his primal instincts were rising up.

He could tell by Beth's walk, from her slightly flushed cheeks, her red lips, the sway in her curvaceous hips, the scent of her milk forming at her nipples, and the smell of her desire from between her smooth legs. His female was ovulating. Everything about her body was begging for him to impregnate her with his powerful seed.

Some of the other bulls watched as Apollo led Beth down to her stall. They were replacing hay & milk churns after the busy afternoon rush of women scrambling in to surrender their precious milk.

Apollo could feel their envious eyes track him as they walked past. Their piercing gaze inspecting Beth's voluptuous curves. The bulls were highly competitive & assertive. Had he not been there, it's likely one of them would've grabbed the young female and forced her into a stall. Tied her to the milking cradle & fucked her for hours. Claiming her body & her milk as their own.

But she was safe with him there. The rules of The Barn were clear: Hucows are to be left alone when they are escorted by a bull. Too many fights had broken out in the past when a particularly desirable female had come into The Barn.

"Here we are beautiful!..." Apollo announced as they reached his section of the room.

"After today my love..." He continued, "...This stall will have your name on the door"...It will be for you only!..." He flicked the latch & gestured inside.

Beth practically leapt into the stall & excitedly began undressing; throwing her top into the corner. Her hands caressed her sides as they moved down & she shuffled her wide hips as her skirt slipped off her round ass. Kicking it away with her dainty feet.

Standing in her stall, with her new K-cup bra & matching panties, she pivoted on her heels for a moment, showing off to her handsome carer.

Turning around to face away from Apollo, Beth looked over her shoulder & bit her lip pleadingly; gazing at him with her big lagoon eyes as she leaned over & arched her back to slip the blue panties off her round ass; Several strings of her sticky juices clinging to her new underwear as it fell down to her feet. She removed her new bra and cupped her ginormous milk-udders in her arms as she turned back to her master; trying to show off their new size.

"Alright beautiful!.." Apollo chuckled, "...I won't make you wait any longer!.."

The mighty bull unclasped the straps on his clothes. The top of his denim dungarees fell off his immense chest & hung at his waist. His sculpted abdominal muscles catching The Barn's soft light.

"No machine for you today beautiful!..." Apollo said, "...You're already far above your expected yield!....I thought we would give those gorgeous milkers of yours a rest from the pump & let your milk flow freely today!.."

Beth beamed & her eyes lit up as she watched Apollo let his clothes slip off. His magnificent cock was already getting hard at the sight of the incredible cow's curvy body. She licked her lips slightly as she peered down to his huge, round balls between his muscular legs. Full & throbbing with his masculine desire.

The sight sent Beth's primal urges over the edge and she whipped around & threw herself down into the hay; unable to wait any longer. Apollo had laid down an extra layer for their breeding session & it was soft and springy under her hands & knees. The final remnants of Beth's former life evaporated as she fully embraced her true nature & arched her back for her wonderful owner. Not a single thought was swimming through her mind, only instinct, impulse & desire.

Apollo threw himself down behind her with an eagerness she hadn't seen in him yet. The powerful male was used to releasing two or three enormous, thick loads into his women by this time each day.

Beth moaned as she felt those incredible, warm hands squeeze her round ass and her bull's wet tongue start lapping her fat pussy lips like a thirsty beast. The sweet, sickly taste of her sticky juices confirmed Apollo's instinct that his cow was ovulating. He felt his huge cock stiffen rock hard at the thought of Beth's soft body pulsing with heat as it prepared fresh, fertile eggs for his powerful seed.

Beth's moans continued as she felt her bull enjoy her warm pussy. Each lap sent a heavenly tingle shooting up her body & through her round tits. She needed her milk to let-down so badly! She took one hand off the hay & clutched helplessly at the side of her enormous round milker, feeling its hot pressure sting her nipples as a faint trickle of her nectar struggled to release fully without the help of the powerful pump. Her pretty face twisted between pleasure & discomfort as her bull continued to satiate his desires with his tongue and her small hand pulled frantically at her hanging teat. She let out a crying whimper for help from her bull.

Apollo snapped out of his animalistic feeding & leaned back. Thick strands of his Hucow's sticky juices clinging to his lips & tongue.

"Sorry Girl!..." He breathed, "..You just tasted so good!...Here!..I'll help you!..."

He ran his hand across Beth's warm pussy & used her to slather his enormous shaft with lube. Raising up, the mighty bull wrapped his huge hands around the housewife's curvy waist; his thumbs pressing naturally into the soft dimples of the female's lower back. He adjusted his stance as he pressed the head of his throbbing cock against her eager sex, the sound of his cow's rapid breathing & desperate whimpering, her full udders begging for release.

Apollo took a deep breath & moaned with pleasure as he slid his manhood slowly into the young housewife. He felt her fat lips part and her soaking hot walls stretch around his thick shaft as he pushed into his new favourite cow. He heard Beth moan with light relief as the sensation of his cock helped her body relax slightly and a few dribbles of her precious nectar fell from her hanging udders into the warm hay.

Beth's moans grew louder as the bull began a slow rhythm with his hard cock. Apollo ran his strong hands gently up her back, scratching her ever so slightly with his fingernails as he rubbed her shoulders. Beth whimpered loudly again as she felt her tits relax a bit more from the sensation of her wet pussy grip firmly around her Bull's wonderful shaft. The wet sound of his cock squelching as it slowly pushed into her warm, desperate sex.

Apollo's masterful hands reached round & began gently rubbing the side of Beth's gigantic hanging milkers. The pretty Heffer squealed as she felt a light tingling combating the intense, hot pressure at the side of her tits. Apollo's thrusts steadily increased in speed as his hands massaged Beth's huge areolas & pulled firmly on her stinging teats.