Hucow Housewife Ch. 03: The Claim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she dried herself off, Apollo disappeared for a moment to retrieve their belongings. He returned in his dungarees with Beth's clothes and helped her get dressed.

"I've got one final gift for you beautiful!..." Said Apollo as they waited for the elevator.

He produced a small, elegant necklace from his pocket & held it up to his new Heffer.

"We give these to our cows once the become fully claimed.." His deep voice began.

Beth inspected the pendant. It was a small bow & arrow made out of bronze. She had seen all the other women in The barn wear similar jewellery with different designs. Even when the females stripped themselves of all clothes & reminders of the outside world, the necklaces always remained.

"Apollo!.." The mighty bull exclaimed, "..God of the Sun, Poetry...and archery!.." He beamed.

He gestured for Beth to turn around as he placed the gift around her neck. The design rested neatly just at the top of her cleavage.

"As you donate more milk..." he continued, "...We change your necklace for a different metal!.."

"But more importantly..." He stated, "...Whenever you birth one of my children, we embed a small diamond into the design!.."

Beth's memory flashed back to when she met Melanie, the Matron Hucow who had recruited her, she had a lovely necklace made of shining platinum with several diamonds framing its symbol.

Beth felt tears of gratitude forming in her eyes as she beamed at her handsome owner for his wonderful gift & buried her face into his chest.

The elevator arrived and the strong bull bid her farewell with a kiss on her forehead. Beth exited the Taurus building & entered the other world of the surface.

It felt different.

Beth glided by all the city-folk hurriedly going about their evening in a distant & detached way. A perplexed look on her face as she watched all the women rushing by. Their chests looked so small. Their hips so narrow. And their attention was on anything other than living with their true female nature. She couldn't believe she used to be like this!

Beth pulled out her phone to call a taxi home. But she paused with it in her hand. Her husband was gone all weekend. That house was cold, empty & dark. Her mind drifted back to her experiences in the barn. The total sense of safety, belonging, and pleasure she felt embrace her soul when she was there. Her tummy & womb were glowing with heat.

The beautiful young Hucow replaced her phone in her pocket & turned; making her way back towards the Barn....

She didn't belong up here....