All Comments on 'Hucow Housewife Ch. 03: The Claim'

by Didactic07

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Spardax212Spardax212about 1 month ago

Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'll wait for the part where the husband catches her, then burns down the barn with the slut, her asshole boyfriend and her bastard skin rats in it. I hate cheating whores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Such a hot story! Please post more. I would love to hear about Beth pregnant.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 month ago

The cheating on her husband ruined what was otherwise an entertaining story.

swimfrat420swimfrat420about 1 month ago

everyone whining about the cheating needs to get a grip. very hot story. i hope eventually she becomes so addicted that she gets ravished by multiple studs soon

Didactic07Didactic07about 1 month agoAuthor

I understand some people don't like the infidelity. It was never meant to be a major theme in the story, but it does help to close up many potential plot holes. Perhaps it's a cheap tactic & I'll look for ways to avoid it in the future.

Regardless, it's in the story now & can't be taken out.

The final chapter is essentially finished, so there won't be as long a wait for the next part. Many thanks to all for their engagement & feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sooo hot, I hope we have more of Beth now pregnant, she would be milkier than ever 🤤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I loved this story. The cheating aspect is what makes this story what it is, and makes it strong.

Don't listen to the negative comments. They need to respect writer's autonomy. They don't get it that authors not writing to please you. That's not their job. Go hire someone to write something specific that pleases your unique tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Don't take the cheating feedback seriously. There are many more people who don't post feedback but like the story for what it is. I wish you wrote one more part where she gets pregnant and leaves her husband before her belly grows enough to be found out, and moves to Apollo's house (not the barn) and sometimes two bulls suckle her simultaneously while Apollo is fcking her.

weweyweweyabout 1 month ago

Great work, great writing! I hope you continue this series. Don't mind the negative comments (that say you should have written 'this' instead of 'that'). Just ignore them! I agree with another comment above. Most people who liked your story don't post comment, so you never know about the silent majority who liked your work. Keep writing what you like! And I really think you should continue this series if you can. Personally, I'd like to see Beth letting more bulls use her body and suckle her, and If you like the cheating and taboo part, you could include Beth's future pregnancies where the father is unknown because she's had group sessions with multiple bulls. But you don't have to listen to me, you should take the story wherever you'd like. I wrote some stories of a similar genre here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ive noticed @muskyboy posts negative feedback whines on most lactation stories. Why doesn't he write himself if he can do a better job and if he's so critical about every story plot?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"her womb was getting ready to prepare a healthy baby for him" that was so hot! 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Looking forward to the next one, so hot 🤤 It would be even better if Beth is so fertile she ends up having twins or even triplets on most of her pregnancies, also, it means even more milk, I hope we have more milky sessions with Apolo aswell, he must love her milk a lot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ooh, it would be so hot to see Beth getting her milk suckled by two bulls while Apolo breeds another baby(ies) into her again shortly after ovulating again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Definitely I agree with the above plot idea for future chapter! Two bulls suckling Beth's sensitive nipples while Apollo doing her either missionary or doggy. Or even better to have Beth's hands tied to rope from ceiling and sitting upright on her knees with Apollo doing her from behind her and the bulls in front suckling her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

5 star! Loved the plot. Cheating makes the story way better. Don't listen to those critics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The author is not going to read new comments. Probably the next story has already been submitted.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

"All she wanted was for her male to... pleasure himself using her. And for her ginormous udders to make milk for him & his babies." 🔥🔥🔥🔥

BoxcarbillBoxcarbill28 days ago

I had to go back and reread the parts again. I got to thinkimg how great it would be to be a Bull and breed the women. Then I noticed that all the other "cows" were background noise. There was no interaction with each other. How sad. It was however, a good read.

Didactic07Didactic0727 days agoAuthor

@Boxcarbill. You have no idea how right you are. I try to ensure each chapter is 6-8k words & I've had to cut out two entire scenes of the women interacting with each other simply because they weren't driving the momentum fast enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous