Hucow in Tommy Town - Week 01: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giving him a kiss on the forehead, Denna giggled, and the two broke away from their shared embrace. Waddling over to her mini kitchen in her living space, she began to wash her hands.

"Hey, babe, are you hungry? You've been working with your dad on buildings or whatever today, right?"Denna asked.

'Here's my shot a little suggestion even an innocent one can manipulate her gluttony' Mills thought as he said: "Well yeah, I guess I could go for a little lunch, do you have anything on hand?"

"Well," Said Denna as she bent over into her fridge, her huge naked ass on full display as she searched.

"Take your time." Said Mills, he gazed upon her rear.

"I'll have to go to the fishery later, but you're in luck, babe. I have six fish sausages, I mean, you can have these I'll cook them up for you." Denna giggled, pulling the plastic container out that held the fishy delights within.

'Haha, she said 'we' time to push things a little bit.' Mills thought before saying, "Hey, I don't mean to put you out your way, babe, but if you can spare something a little hardy to go with our meal?" Mills inquired, putting his arm around the back of a chair as he took a seat at her tiny dining table.

"Oh well, funny you should ask, I baked some caramel and white chocolate cookies, want some of those?" Denna giggled, setting the sausage container on the counter.

"Oh yeah, that sounds great!" Mills said, perking up out of his seat.

"Well, first, though, how many sausages do you want?" Denna asked as she poured some coconut oil into her cast-iron skillet.

"Uh, well, I'll take two, you can have the other four." Mills said before thinking, 'Crap was that too obvious' Mills thought with nervous inflection.

"Oh, okay, that sounds fine to me; I was getting a little hungry anyway!" Denna giggled, pushing the casings of fish around in the skillet; the waft of their aroma filling the rooms as Denna began to season them with rosemary and thyme.

'My god it worked; if I can keep doing this, she'll be a fat lazy sow in no time' Mills thought as he watched his woman's hips sway as she jostled the sausages the skillet.

***

Elsewhere near the beach closest to the lighthouse.

"Hurry up, Brick, stop being lazy!" Pip yelled back at Brick, who was struggling to carry the trios beach favors.

"Geez sis, he's got a lot; give him a break." Pom sighed, adjusting her glasses.

"No, no, It's alright. I can carry everything!" Brick said with haste as to not to invoke pity.

"I mean alright, oh, and sis, please don't ruin my two pieces with your big ass watermelon tits..." Pom lisped, looking down at her tiny sister

"Hehe alright 'Spoony, '" Pip teased, smacking her sister's fat rear.

"Ouch! Pip!" Pom cried as she rubbed her huge ass wither her hands, though unbeknownst to her, the following act of fishing her thong out of her ass would evoke a reaction in Brick.

'Uh, mmm, it's so b-big,' Brick thought as his dick rose in this trunks.

"Hmm, oh look, sis, it seems like our pack-mule likes your couch potato butt." Pip laughed, pointing to Brick's erection.

"Oh, oh umm..." Pip blushed, cupping her butt and turning around to face Brick only to close as not to view his swelling member.

"Ha, you're so goofy, sis!" Pip laughed, her vast breasts jiggling as she did so.

Pom and Brick looked away from one another, embarrassed by Pip's teasing.

***

Several minutes later, while Pip and Brick had wondered off, Pom lounged in the sand her hand on her huge belly, stroking her sleeping passenger within. Her hand wandered to her chest; she felt the fatty pads that were her small breast, twirling her dark nipples between her fingers. She knew she was flat-chested, and if it wasn't for her feminine hips and a rather soft face, she could be mistaken for a boy. Though in touching her chest, she wondered about herself.

'What if my tits were huge?' She thought, seeing Beef in her mind's eye.

Giggling, she began to imagine what life would be like if she has Beef's massive tits. Running a finger along her belly, her thoughts continued to wonder.

'Well, on the downside, all my suits wouldn't fit, though on the plus side, with tits like that, I could borrow clothes from around town or order some new ones. Though I mean maybe having breasts that big isn't what it's cracked up to be. In a few years, I should persuade Beef to retire; she's only going to get bigger, and being a firefighter and lifeguard is dangerous for someone whose breasts make up nearly half of their mass. Maybe I should propose to her, getting married and being put into a housewife role again might slow her down. Sad, but I imagine mobility isn't going to be an option for her next year.' Pom thought, stretching out on the sand before taking a moment to rub her belly.

***

Elsewhere Pip and Brick had made their way to a space hidden behind a large rock underneath the lighthouse.

"It gets harder and harder to push that thing." Brick sighed.

"Oh be quiet, I'll be moving it next time." Snapped Pip.

The two walked down some makeshift steps into a small clearing covered in sand, a large rope made into a circle lied in the middle of the clearing.

"Okay, so like last time, we're going to lay our clothes on the rock over there. Laying in the sand is a bad fucking idea for obvious reasons," Pip suggested.

Brick nodded in agreeance and began to strip with Pip. Her removing his turtle themed swimming trunks, and she pulled off her white two-piece bikini and her sandals, setting them beside the rock.

"Okay, so do we do it in the circle, or do we just hold hands?" Brick asked.

"We've done this like ten times, and you're asking that?" Pip sighed.

"S-so what do we do?" Brick murmured, looking a Pip's bare breasts

"We're holding hands, come one, let's just step in the circle." Pip barked, taking Brick by the hand and dragging him into the circle.

Now in the rope circle, barefoot and nude, the two joined hands.

"Okay, now, like last time and the time before we're going to close our eyes and breathe in deeply, our breathing will sync, and then we should know when to stop." Side pip closing her eyes.

Brick nodded and closed his eyes, beginning to breathe in and out with a slow rhythmic pace. Pip did the same; after a while, their breathing began to beat as one cooperative exchange of inhalation and exhalation. What followed was a swapping of the essence as with each breath, Brick shrank in body mass and masculinity while Pip grew as her femininity melted away. Brick became thinner as his form rounded, his coconut sized testis shrinking with each pass of breath until they receded into his body. Pip seemed to gain these oversize testicles as she grew; their appearance and growth matched the shrinking and disappearance of her huge breasts.

Along with these changes, the exchange resulted in the other having somewhat exaggerated parts of their partner. As Brick gained breasts, he or rather she grew to be at least six to seven cups larger than Pip was. While Pip gained a towering physique much taller than Brick was, along with a foot-long schlong to match

Opening their eyes, Pip looked down at Brick with a smile as she looked up at him. Pip bent down to his lover's level and bopped her on the nose, "Hey, beautiful." Pip giggled as Brick shies away from him.

"I'm so big..." Brick sighed, rubbing her hands through her short red hair.

"Well, you're bigger than I was shorter too." Pip giggled.

"So I think like last time what we decide out names will be is what we're going to be called through the town." Brick mentioned.

"Oh, right, these places change that too, well, ladies first." Pip giggled as he made his gentleman-like gesture.

"Well, not to sound weirdly literal, but I'm going with Bead." Said Brick.

"Hmmm, why, Bead?" asked Pip.

"Well before I was muscular and square much like a Brick, except I guess supplement muscular, for being 'hard,' I guess, but now I'm tiny and smooth, much like a bead, round too." Said Bead.

"Yeah, the round is right to look at those tits." Cooed Pip, his dick was beginning to stand at attention.

"Well, we should call you, Pipe!" Bead giggled.

"Wait. Why?" Pip asked.

"I mean, look at your dick; it's huge, hehe." Bead giggled, pointing at her boyfriend's member.

"Ah, yes, well, that fits," said Pipe.

"S-should we give it a test drive?" Bead giggled.

"I want to, but getting you pregnant might cancel our ability to shift back, so it best if we have protected sex." Pip cautioned.

"Aw." Bead sighed.

"I'm sorry, Beady-baby," Pipe sighed.

"I can suck it..." Bead said, looking away from Pipe.

Pipe froze in place as Bead kneeled before him, her plump lips parting.

"W-what you doing?" Pipe asked.

"Hehe there's strength in being an object for your lover, and unlike you might have been, I have no problem with being big breasted cock sleeve." Said Bead, her mouth laden with sticky saliva.

"Heh, well, if you're offering, I guess I have no choice." Pipe laughed, taking his hand to the back of his lover's tiny head, his strong fingers nestled in her short, shaggy, flagstone red hair. She kissed his erect member; it's head though big and intimidating, was taken in by Bead's plump little lips. After becoming a woman, Bead's throat was a small petite passage, which made things difficult when Pipe's bullet train of a cock barreled through the tiny tunnel. Her body contorted in pain as her throat stretched out, but she wept tears of joy as she felt her lover's erection fill her.

Pipe giggled but was soon shaken by how frail his lover had become, fishing his throat cleaner of a dick out of Bead's mouth.

"Ack, Ack! What's wrong?" Bead coughed, concerned as to why her love stopped violating her throat.

"I'm... I'm afraid of breaking you." Pipe sighed, looking down at her in shame.

Her lithe little form standing up in a huff retorted, "I'm not that weak, Pipe!"

Bead's breasts seem to bounce everywhere when she yelled.

Averting his gaze as he spoke, Pipe sighed, "Look, at yourself, girl, your arms are as thin as twigs, your legs bow from your big ass hips, you, even now, look like you're going to fall over from the weight of those huge udders."

"Hehe, you care about me," Bead giggled.

"Ugh..." Pipe sighed.

***

Moments later, Bead was on her knees again, Pipe grasping her small bobbing head with his left hand as she pleasured him. Her fat lips wrapped around Pipe's member as she sucked away, with the strong man-paw of Pipe guiding her little head of flagstone red hair. She felt like a tool for him, designed for him, to give him pleasure, and she loved every bit of it. Taking his dick out her mouth with a loud pop, she looked up at him with her vast dinnerplate eyes looking up at Pipe with wonderment.

"Stand up and bend over." Pipe commanded with a twirling finger.

Bead nodded, "yes sir!" she squeaked, standing upright with a sudden quickness, causing her breasts to flop about like two over-inflated beachballs in a pool. Then with a rather graceful flow of movement, Bead bent over her plump ass now facing her lover as she bent over, grasping her small ankles.

"Damn, your big," Pipe gasped as he sized his girl up. Bead's breasts were so massive in contrast to her thin body that as she bent over, one could make out the volume of her bust with ease as her thin limbs made no effort to conceal how massive they were.

"Ow!" Bead squeaked as Pipe struck her bubble-like backside with his strong palm. Making her pale flesh turned red with a large handprint denoting the site of impact.

"Hehe, shut up your grapevine; you love it!" Pipe snickered as he wiggled his thumb inside Bead's tight asshole.

"Grapevine?" Bead pouted, imagining herself as nothing more than a few overripe grapes on a vine before her mind was met with the stinging sensation of her anus being tugged open.

"Well now, you're rubbery; you're made of elastic-like my sister, how cute." Pipe smiled as he found it easy to spread Bead's asshole.

"Ah, no, don't be rough," Bead whimpered, waving her hands about.

"Nope, put your hands on your ankles now!" Pipe commanded.

"Yes, sir." Bead peeped, hanging her head down.

"Well, I think you're warmed up enough, time to try something." Pipe snickered, pulled back his left arm, and clenching his fist.

"Wait, do you mea..." Bead yelped as bulldozing force went inside her rubbery rectum.

"Wow, the whole thing fits, right passed the elbow!" Pipe gasped as he had forced the majority of his thick muscled arm into Bead.

"Gah, aah ma gah!" Bead mumbled as she waved her arms around in a panic.

"Calm down, babe; you fit like a glove." Pipe giggled.

***

Under Orange's Generals, Orange took the time to prepare herself within the living space beneath the store. Several rabbit themed masks lined the walls of her bathroom as she leaned against her easternmost wall looking down.

"Well, that figures I'm over 270 now..." Orange sighed as she looked down at the scale, pushing her ginger dreadlocks out of her face.

Leaning back to center her weight, Orange sighed, " So, with baby upstairs managing things, I guess I should get going." Orange stood there a moment, tugging on the gold ring in her septum, running her fingers through the light peppering of rust-colored hair that leads into her navel.

"Right better stops and get ready," Orange mumbled to herself, stepping off the scale.

Leaving her bathroom Orange entered a hall, the halogen lights in the ceiling above t reflecting off the globular chocolate forms that made up Oranges, voluptuous, yet pot-bellied form. Orange tugged on her septum ring and rubbed her belly as the wooden floor creaked beneath her bare footfalls.

"Now, where did I put my body paint? The others are so picky about my designs." Orange sighed, smacking her thick lips while running her tongue against the buck incisors that rested in her mouth, parted by a large gap.

Walking into Tang's room, the walls of the room are pink, red bunnies with white ribbons were painted all around the room as if they were chasing one another in an eternal game of tag. Her bed sat in the middle of the room; it was a little cot, under the careful watch of two stuffed bunnies laid on the little girl's pillow. Walking further in, she caught the visage of her reflection in the full-length mirror near the closet.

"Ah, they keep me so fat..." Orange sighed, cupping her hands under her protruding globe of a belly.

Lazy emerald eyes shifted from Orange's reflection to the decorative rabbits lining the walls of the room, " I haven't given it much thought, but I think when my baby is an adult, I'm going to retire. Pushing over forty and remaining as I am just doesn't seem ideal to me. Though as is the tradition, I'll have a choice, and I think joining them will be the best course of action."

Walking over to the bed, Orange picked up on of the stuffed rabbits, "To think though, resigning myself as a mother and mentor to being one of them... The drawbacks are apparent; the benefits are bountiful. Though that's some ways off, and speeding things up by giving all that am over to baby Tang so that I can have a more straightforward existence of sloth just seems so selfish. However, maybe it's not my decision; I'm asking the group when I get there, speaking of which where is the paint?"

Looking around herself in confusion, Orange spotted what she was looking for over by the mirror, "Oh, that's right, we were practicing last night, or instead, she was showing me how to apply the designs crisply as opposed to how I do them. Wow, babies grow up fast." Orange giggled to herself, picking up paint bucks and brushes.

***

Back at the Purple Hen

"Are you sure you're full, honey?" Mills teased, looking over at a malaise filled Denna.

Lazy pink eyes mosy there a way to gaze at Mills before his question is met with an unflattering blech.

Mills laughed as she sat across from Denna, looking pleased with himself, "So you're full, baby?"

"Ugh, why did I eat so many fish sausages?" Denna mumbled, running her black lacquered fingers over the pale sphere that was her distended gut. Denna, overtaken by sloth, slumped down in her kitchen chair, the half-illustrated alabaster obelisks that were Denna's cottage cheese-like thighs parted, her satiety obvious.

"Hehe, she gets so loose after she eats, look at that fat mound a thing of beauty, I tell ya," Mills giggled aloud.

"Mmm, gah?" Denna attempted to question, licking her lips.

Walking over to her Mills to the liberty of running his labored hand through Denna's head of beehive -styled deep purple hair, "Babe to have such a body so big your head sure is small."

"Mmm," Deena mumbled, closing her eyes to the sensation of her lover's touch, as his strong hand caressed the soft pearl flesh of her cheek.

"I have to thank you for restraining yourself at dinner in front of my folks; I know how hard it is for you to focus when you're full." Mills whispered into Denna's ear, as a declaration of her true nature.

***

Elsewhere in the jungle, Muutan, Goalma, and Azia were on the hunt for the wandering palm tree that Muutan mention.

"Hey, Muutan?" Goalma said was the group trotted forward.

"Yeah, Goally?" Muutan answered back.

"Eh, this is such a hazy memory, but do you remember when we were younger, and we came out here?" Goalma asked, scratching her head.

"Uh kinda, we were by the weird little fat guy statue, though I don't remember... wait no, through this path of trees it should be here," Muutan remembered hiking ahead.

"Wait; what?" Azia mumbled as she hurried behind, picking up the rear.

The three women were soon in front of a small statute embedded in the trunk of a dead tree. That statue resembled a pot-bellied man of middle age pointing with his right arm; index finger extended as his left arm rested on his massive gut. His expression was that of sheer jovial bliss, mouth open wide, tongue sprawling out, nostrils flared, and eyes shut with laughter. The statue was only about waist high in terms of height, but its appearance though smudged by moss and the wear of time, was still striking.

"Yeah, yeah, this is the one." Goalma thought, hands on her hips.

" Yes, but what did we do next to this thing again? I can't remember, and it's kinda creepy, honestly." Muutan sighed, biting her lip as she looked at the statue.

"Eh, it's kinda cute!" Azia giggled, clamping her hands in delight.

"If I recall, we kinda fucked on it, or rather against it?" Goalma mumbled, scratching her head.

"Oh, how lewd!" Azia gasped, her lime green lacquered hands cupping her mouth.

"We did?" Muutan asked.

"Yeah, and I think this is where you made me into a girl..." Goalma mumbled.

"What!" Azia gasped, falling over on her huge brown rear.

"Huh?" Muutan asked, flicking her floppy cow ears.

"Yeah, if I remember correctly, I was a guy long ago when we're younger," Goalma said in a calm voice, patting her toned belly.

"How, I-I don't remember that!" Azia mumbled, her eyes wide with shock.

"Yeah, many people in town don't, not even Mom and Dad, or Valia.

"So, what did I do, Goally?" Muutan said as she looked at Goalma with concern.

"I think we were here, and you were sucking my dick at the time, and I was sitting against this statue here, and I think it just, well..." Goalma said, crossing her arms.

"What happened?" Azia asked, concerned.

"Yeah, Goally, what, what did I do?" Muutan asked, building up worry, biting her lip.

"I think you sucked it off," Goalma said in surprise as the memory floated back.

" What!" Gasped both Muutan and Azia.

"Yeah, I think so, balls and all," Goalma said with confusion.

"Wait, what did that even feel like Goalma?" Azia gasped.