Hucow in Tommy Town - Week 01: Thursday

Story Info
Muutan goes on a dinner date, and runs the bill up...
10.9k words
4.5
7.6k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Thegreat_pretender

Thursday-Through the Threshold

"So then Carla busts in and the whole mood was ruined..." Muutan stated as she and Goalma walked to the dock.

"Well shit... so, is Brick pretty big or what?" Goalma giggled, measuring the length of the man's dick by spacing her hands apart.

"Well, to only be eighteen he's pretty large," Muutan giggled, licking her lips.

"I fucked Todd once..." Goalma said, looking off to the side.

"Eww, why?" Muutan laughed.

"What do you mean, ew? You fuck him all the time..." Goalma snapped back.

"Well yeah, that's true, haha," Muutan laughed, her fat belly jiggling along with her breasts in the hysterics.

"Speaking of which, did you milk yourself today? You look full..." Goalma mentioned, giving Muutan a playful poke in the breast.

"Oh c'mon girl, if you want to suck on me you can just ask! We're practically married at this point..." Muutan giggled.

"Haha! Be careful, Goaly, you can't hog all the milk! If you do, we might look into getting you knocked up to compensate for how much you drink," Azia laughed, approaching the two with a box of donuts under her arm.

"Morning, Azia! We went by the post office but we didn't see you!" Muutan giggled, adjusting the bag of fishing equipment on her shoulder.

"Yeah girl, where were you? Fucking or eating?" Goalma questioned with a smirk.

"Well, if you must know... eating. I just had to stop and get some doughnuts from the bakery," Azia laughed, rubbing her fat stomach in satisfaction.

"Nice! Breakfast!" Goalma clapped.

"Yes indeed! I thought of you two, don't worry. Strawberry for Mutty, and cinnamon for Goaly!" Azia smiled as she opened the box for the two women.

"Wow, they look yummy!" Muutan giggled, taking one out the box.

"They do! Hey, let's eat the rest while on the boat!" Goalma giggled as a cinnanmon doughnut passed her lips.

Yeah! Oh, by the way Azia, who's your passenager?" Muutan asked, pointing to the face poking out from over Azia's head and the massive rack that drooped to the sides of her face.

"Oh, Enga you little brat! What are you doing back there?" Azia mumbled, her face now enveloped by her little sister's massive, pale pillows.

"Hi Big Sis! Hi Aunties!" Said the pale, raven-haired teen, waving as she sat atop her older sister's giant, protruding posterior.

"Hi little mama! How are you? Would you like a piece of my doughnut?" Muutan giggled.

"Yesh, please!" Giggled the girl, hopping off of her sister's ass.

"So, little missy! Did you do your mail route today?" Azia said, giving her teen sister the stink eye.

"Not my turn today, sis. That's Row-Row's job today!" Enga smiled, eating her doughnut.

"Huh, well alright! Just make sure you don't slack when it your turn!" Azia said with the stern assurance of a parent.

"Haha, you're not the boss of me, fat butt! Nah-nah!" Enga giggled, giving her older sister a rasberry while fanning her hands by her ears.

Everyone had a laugh at Azia's expense, which irratated the fat-bottomed woman with immense intensity.

"Well ladies, shall we make our way to the wharf?" Goalma sugested while munching on a doughnut.

"Yeah!" The party of women cheered.

"So, Auntie Muutan?" Enga asked, kicked her feet against her sister's huge ass as she rode upon it, her own fat, white udders wobbling as the two went on their way.

"What's up little baby?" Muutan answered back.

"Can you catch fish with doughnuts?" Enga asked, looking at her fifth doughnut with wonderment.

"Well no, I don't think so, but that's a question for Goalma," said Muutan, directing the question to Goalma with an ear wiggle.

"You can catch some. There's this ugly breed that shows up in the fall called a "Carl Peers," Goalma said with a head scratch.

"Why does the fish have a person's name?" Azia asked.

"I don't know really, I asked my dad once and he just grunted?" Goalma shurgged.

"Well, that is what Goal does, haha!" Enga giggled.

***

Meanwhile, in the living space above the arcade.

"Now kneel to your Queen, dog!" Pip giggled, her bare foot slamming Brick's face into the shag carpet.

"Yes, Mistress," Brick peeped as he graveled before the tiny woman's power.

"Now lick my foot, dog!" Grinned Pip as she tipped her police hat to the side of her head and looked down at her love slave.

"Y-yes, Mistress," Brick mumbled, taking the yellow lacquered brown foot in hand, before giving it a shy lick.

"Suck each toe, slave!" Yelled Pip as she punished Brick with a kick to the face.

Wincing in pain, Brick nodded, "Yes Mistress," before wrapping his lips around her big toe.

"Yes! Very good, slave boy, very good!" Pip giggled.

Brick then got into the spirit of things and began licking the sole of his mistress' foot, coating every crease with a coat of saliva.

"Ah yes, so good! Very good..." Pip cooed. biting the nail of her thumb in ecstasy.

Shooing him away from her foot, Pip giggled, looking down on him with arrogance.

"Do you desire me to perform another action, my Mistress?" Brick asked, groveling before the dimintive woman.

"Yes, get up on the couch," Pip commanded.

***

Soon after, the two were naked on Pip's sofa, her large ass smothering Brick's face under its girth as her plump thighs wrapped around his back.

"Wow, his balls are so big! They're like coconuts!" Pip laughed, pawing at Brick's testes.

Distressed mumbles vibrated under Pip, which were deafened by Pip's fascination with her boyfriend's undercarriage.

"You make so much man-aid in these fat ass things! It's always super thick too... let's see if I rub Mr. Fatso's happy spot, maybe I can coax some outta ya," Pip giggled, teasing Brick's cock with affection.

***

Now, on a small boat a few miles from the coastline.

"Jeez, fat ass, you're filling up most of the boat!"Enga giggled as her sister's hips threated to kiss the width of the boat's interior.

"Well, once you leave teenhood next year, I'd watch those donuts," Azia laughed, suggesting that her little sister would end up just like her one day soon.

"The water is nice today! What do you think, Goaly?" Muutan giggled as she prepped her rod.

"I'm so stoked to be out here! Though, temper your expectations, everyone. This is Taddy Flop breeding season, so that's probably all we're gonna get," Goalma explained.

"Ah! No cool fish with the man face?" Enga sighed.

"No, Carl Peers only show up in the fall... can't say why though, or the reason for those ugly things liking doughnuts..." Goalma pondered.

"What about King Taddies?" Muutan asked as she threw out her line.

"Well, those are related to Taddy Flops, so maybe," Goalma replied.

"So, what now?" Azia asked, now growing bored.

"Well, we wait, little baby, until the fish start nibbling at our lines," Mutann told her friend as she cast her line out into the ocean.

"I've got a story for you Azia, if you want to hear it," Goalma giggled.

"What is it about, Auntie Goalma?" Enga asked with curiosity.

"Well, have you ever heard the story of Copper Kingdom?" Goalma asked Maria.

"No, what's that about?" Enga asked, excited.

"Well..." Goalma began.

"There once was a proud island Kingdom, which was known for its inhabitants being all women of a copper complexion. They were ruled by a mighty Queen who, unbeknownst to those foreign to the island, was the mother of every person on the island," Goalma said before being interrupted by Azia.

"Was she, like, super old then?" Azia inquired.

"No, she was forever youthful. Though her body was dominated to the point of near immobility by her belly and bust, as she was constantly pregnant with all matters of young. So she would sit in her palace and was waited on constantly by her many serving daughters," Goalma went on.

"Woah, is this alright Goalma? I mean, this one does get graphic..." Enga mumbled.

"It's fine, it's fine!" Goalma waved with a giggle.

"Eh, yeah, go on, Goalma," said Muutan

"Okay, so on this island of brown skinned women, everyone from young to old was voluptuous. Their society was also based on this, as the size of one's assets was attributed to her wealth, making the Queen the biggest, naturally."

"Hehe, I would be pretty rich then!" Muutan laughed.

"Well yeah, you'd be a person of interest, Muuty!" Goalma laughed

"Okay, so go on, Goalma!" Enga said with encouragement, now interested.

"So, one day, a boat washed up on shore, and in its wreckage was... a man!" Goalma emphasized by widening her eyes.

"Woah... was he handsome?" Azia asked.

"Yeah, that's the real question!" Muutan added.

"Eh... no, that doesn't matter. But for the sake of argument, let's say he was a fatty!" Goalma laughed.

"NO!" Azia sighed.

"Okay, okay, so he washed up on shore and was discovered by a group of three roaming the beach. They brought him to the Queen's palace and he was tended to by her many servants. However, due to her curiosity and greed for the man's odor, the Queen waddled her way into the man's bedchamber as he slept," Goalma continued, before being interrupted.

"Wait, she could move?" Muutan asked.

"Yeah, barely though. Despite the girth of her assets, she imposed herself upon the man," Goalma explained.

"What happened next, Auntie?" Enga asked.

"Ew, here we go..."Azia sighed.

"Naturally, uh... well, the Queen had her way with the man... though this was to her and everyone's detriment," Goalma sighed.

"H-how so? I thought lovemaking was special!" Enga pointed out, displaying her childish ignorance.

"Normally yes, but in her lust, she doomed everyone. Due to the selfishness of the Queen and without explanation, everyone on the island: mothers, grandmothers, children, expecting mothers, they all became copper statuettes. The man that morning awoke next to the Queen, who had become a rather large, eh... limbless copper pot. Her clothes were ripped to tatters, her jewels now just trinkets. The man, with greed in his heart, collected the feminine pot, dragging its mass from the bedchamber to the throne room. As he did, his eyes were astonished to find that the women that attended the Queen were simple bronze statuettes, in puddles of silk clothing and discarded pearls. Though, to the man, they were riches and were tossed into the pot. Outside, the once proud, fit women who guarded the entrance to the palace were now just figures in small beds of fancy chainmail lingerie. Their bronze forms and jeweled lingerie were thrown into the pot-bodied Queen like mere trinkets. Seeing the town before him, the man was shocked to find that every woman was indeed a bronze trinket," Goalma ended.

"So, what happened then?" Azia asked.

"Well, the story kinda has two endings..." Goalma went on to say, rolling her wrist.

"What are they? Azia asked.

"Umm, there's one my dad told me about the man selling all of this treasure and making it back to his home somehow. The other is weird... it involves him having tons of children with the one woman that didn't become a bronze trinket," said Goalma as she reeled in her line.

"Woah, you got something!" Muutan giggled.

"So like, does the story have a moral?" Azia asked confused.

"Well, whew, I guess it's that sex without consent is bad?" Goalma huffed as she was having difficulty with the captured fish.

"You can do it, Goaly!" Azia and Muutan cried.

With a sudden flex of strength, Goalma heaved the prey into the boat with a mighty tug. The caught sea dweller posed before the sun before noticing the women.

"Ew, what is it?" Everyone but Goalma gasped.

"Uh, yeah, it's a Carl Peers..." Goalma sighed.

"I thought you said they only come out during the fall?" Muutan giggled.

"Yay, look at its creepy man face!" Enga cheered.

"Ew baby, don't touch it! Its beard is poisonous..." Enga cautioned, grabbing her child.

"Well, not really venomous or poisonous, though the beards do irritate the skin. That's why we pick them up by their creepy feet tails... and throw them back!" Goalma said with discomfort as she flopped the pot-bellied fish back into the sea.

"W-were those, like, human nails on its tail fin?" Muutan murmured.

"Yeah, gross right?" Goalma laughed.

***

Later, at the start of the evening at Goalma's house.

"Oh, Goaly, I look so fat in this..." Muutan sighed as she looked into the floor-length mirror, poking her gut that flopped over the belt of her purple fringe skirt.

"No, you look great! The top is holding you in better than I thought!" Goalma smiled as Muutan's breasts threatened to bubble out of the fringe top that accompanied the skirt.

"Well, if you say so. Should I wear panties or anything?

"No girl, I don't think you want to," Goalma giggled.

"So you said you got these heels from Azia and forgot to give them back, right?" Muutan sighed, mashing her foot into the purple stilettos.

"Yep. She's been dancing barefoot on stage recently though, so I guess she doesn't care about them anymore," Goalma shrugged.

"Okay, anything else?" Muutan asked, looking at her herself in the mirror.

"Hmm, you need some adornments. Here, try this... and another up around here..." Goalma said, fastening one seashell necklace around Muutan's ankle and another around her neck.

"Oh wow, these are super cute! Thanks, Goaly!" Muutan giggled.

"You're welcome! So is Junior picking you up?" Goalma asked.

"Yep! Oh wait, that might be him now," Muutan said, her ears perking up to a knock at the door.

Answering the door, Muutan was greeted by the hulking mass that was Junior.

"Hey, Muutan. You look pretty!" Junior gushed, blushing.

"Thank you, Junior! I like your suit, it looks nice on you," Muutan giggled, tugging at the black two-piece suit.

"Hey, Junior," giggled Goalma.

"Oh, hi Goalma. So Muutan, are you ready to go?" Junior asked.

"Yes I am! Well, I'll see you later Goalma!" Muutan waved, taking Junior's hand and leaving out the door.

"You kids have fun!" Goalma cheered.

The two got into Junior's cart and went on their way.

***

"So I've been meaning to ask you something..." Junior said as he drove through the dirt roads of the town.

"Oh yeah? What is it?" Muutan asked.

"How often do you have to milk yourself?" Junior questioned, pointing at Muutan's cleavage spilling out the top of her dress.

"Well, its usually a little every morning, though big drains happen on Tuesday's and Sunday's, depending on how full I am," Muutan giggled.

"I see... well I kinda have to change where we'll be having our meal tonight..."

"Oh? Where now?" Muutan asked, her ears flapping with curiosity.

"Franny's!" Junior said with enthusiasm.

"Oh yeah, I know Franny! I deliver milk to her."

"Oh yeah, right! You do deliver to all the businesses on Wednesday's right?" Junior said in the form of an affirmative question.

"We'll be there in a moment, it's just a little ways up and to the righhhht..." Junior said, leaning into the turn in the dirt road.

***

Ten minutes later, the two pulled up to a fancy white building, outfitted with an outdoor sitting area with tables and chairs. Golden, well-lit letters decorated the face of the building right above a decorative awning. The letters spelled out the name of the establishment in a cursive font, reading 'Franny's.

"Oh wow, I thought we were going to the bar!" Muutan swooned, impressed.

"Haha, well I wanted to impress," Junior laughed, parking his cart beside two others on the side of the building.

"So, do you provide milk to this place as well?" Asked Junior as he helped Muutan out of the cart.

"Haha well thank you! Yes I do, I was just here Wednesday!" Muutan giggled, stepping down to the Earth below.

"I see! Well, I'm sure the Fran triplets will be happy to see you again," Junior smiled, looking down at her.

The two approached the establishment and made their way inside.

Inside, dozens of couples were having dinner, enjoying the opulence and fine food. As Muutan and Junior entered, they caught the attention of a few of the couples, who whispered amongst themselves.

"Oh, Muutan, why did you wear something that tight?" Beef sighed as she sipped on her lobster bisque.

"Well, I mean baby, her blubbery body is so charming! I love the way her fat folds spill out of the waistband of her skirt," Pom sighed, her eyes focused on Muutan's ivory rolls.

"Well, you can always suck on these if you like fat so much," Beef teased, pulling at the drop in her white silk dress.

Pom, adjusting her bowtie, coughed.

"Later, I'm too hot and bothered right now..."

***

Walking past a table of four...

"Ah, well, it was nice that you set this up dear, but we both already know Denna," said an older woman in a blue-sequined dress.

"Well dear, the boy wants to be formal, there's nothing wrong with that! Hello Denna, a pleasure to meet you," said Milt. His husky voice had a welcoming tone, though his attention shifted to the menu as Muutan and Junior appeared in his peripheral vision.

"Oh, uh, thanks Mom and Dad. I just wanted us to have a nice dinner together," said a young man, sitting next to the much larger Denna.

"Mills, Milt, Grain, thank you for bringing me out to dinner, I am humbled!" said Denna.

Grain, seeing Muutan take a seat with Junior in an adjacent booth across the walkway, leered in disgust, shoving her husband.

"Look honey, it's that detestable cow woman!" Grain huffed, her blubbery double-chin jiggling in frustration.

"Well dear, they have a right to be here, just like us," Milt said in a soothing voice, laying a hand on his wife's meaty thigh.

"Oh, Muutan's here! She never eats here, she usually eats at the bar. Mills, we should go say hi!" Denna said aloud, bumping her boyfriend to the edge of the booth.

"Did you have a personal relationship with... hey, okay, I'm moving, I'm moving!" Mills cried as his girlfriend's massive hip knocked him to the edge of the booth.

"Wow, this place is even nicer at night!" Muutan giggled as she sat down, smoothing the fingers of her skirt as her bottom met the cushion of the seat.

"Well, I wanted to make an impression! Whew, I'm glad I succeeded," Junior said, taking a breath of relief as his heavy body met with the compressing cushion of the booth seat.

As Denna made her way over to Muutan's booth, Junior caught a glimspe of her and took in her form.

'Dear lord... I've seen this baker broad behind the counter before, but... yeah, all those cakes ended up somewhere. She's about to burst in that dress... heh, you can see her gut straining the middle. I wonder if Roots can change her like that Honey girl from yesterday...'

Junior's thoughts began to wonder back to that day.

"Woah, she's a looker, R!" Junior gasped, studying the brown skinned woman, her weighty assets threatening to burst out of the golden string bikini she was stuffed into.

"I guess this your first time seeing her naked then?" Roots giggled, smacking Honey on her bulbous ass.

"Ah, mmm...come on, boss," Honey moaned.

"Well no, I mean I see her delivering packages with the kids, but never anything like this," Junior grinned.

"Well isn't that something! Say, Honey, how old are you?" Asked Roots.

"I'm th... thirty-six boss!" Answered Honey with obedience as she clenched her green-lacquered toes against the marble floor.

"Hmmm," Roots said.

'Then I remember him putting his hand behind Honey, though to me she didn't change...'

"Well, I think that's odd, you don't look thirty-six," said Roots, holding a large basketball-sized wad of dough in his palm.