Hucow in Tommy Town - Week 01: Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dazed and confused, Dime took a groggy look at the mound of frosting before her, the bit that splattered on the walls sliding down into the mass below.

Her hands drifted to her belly. She cupped her navel, feeling it was much shallower than it was just a few moments ago. Her head turned to the wide wall-mounted mirror above.

"Wha!" Dime yelled, stumbling back in shock.

Falling to the floor, Dime's hands scrambled over her face, feeling how smooth and delicate the form of her face was now.

"Ouch!" Dime yipped after slapping her face, recoiling from the feeling of having no padding to take the impact of her strike.

Tripping over herself, Dime crawled towards her dresser, using its stability to hoist herself to her feet.

"Woah!" Dime yelped as she came up from the floor faster than she had expected due to not having any resistance to pin her to the floor.

Dime studied the new woman that she had become. She slapped the underside of her chin with the back of her hand.

"Holy shit, I have a chin now... and a jaw," Dime mumbled, amazed as she traced her index finger along the left side of her face.

Dime's brown eyes glittered in understanding as a broad smile stretched across her face. Curious now, she took off her long shirt-like dress to reveal her new body.

"My goodness... they're like orbs of flan!" Dime squeaked as she cupped her new huge yet perky breasts.

Her thin, supple hands glided down her body, exploring all of her new curves. Her eyes shined in amazement as her hands drifted to her backside. Her fingers tapped her white flesh with curiosity, filling the now super smooth surface of her new buttocks.

"N-no dents?" Dime mumbled in shock.

Feeling the need to get a better look at her new hindquarters, Dime jumped onto her bed and looked back at herself in the mirror.

"Wow, I just got up here with no problems at all and the bed didn't even groan under my weight. This is real, this is all real!" Dime murmured.

Looking back at herself, she was astonished at how large her ass still was, but its heart shape and flawlessness left her dumbfounded. She gave her meaty ass a firm slap with both hands, the fatty flesh rippling with motions akin to water balloons.

"I-it's perfect! It's just like a peach... and my legs! They're so thick and shapely, not an ounce of hair on them either!" Dime gasped, her hands sliding down her leg.

Spotting herself again in the mirror, she found herself aroused at how sensual her pose was.

"Gehehe, I've got a feelin' with a body like this I can do a lot around here," Dime giggled, hopping off the bed.

Taking at glance at the wall she vomited the custard-like material on, she gasped.

"I-it turned into a ball?" Dime mumbled with quizzical bewilderment.

Tapping the ball with her index finger, she gasped as the surface of the blubbery sphere rippled as if the surface were Jello.

"Interesting... and it smells like butter. I bet if I ate this, I'd return to how I was, but hmmm... let's not let that happen. Not yet anyway," Dime giggled.

With a bit of effort, Dime pushed the bean bag-sized sphere into the corner of her two-doored closet.

***

Elsewhere, at a cabin on the southeast side of Tommy Town, near town hall.

"Wow, you're getting pretty fat!" Roots laughed as he slapped Valia's fat, pale ass.

"Ah, come on, baby, stop making fun of me!" Valia cried, her upper body being pushed up against the wooden interior as she struggled to keep her cigarette in her mouth.

"Ah, shut up, your eating habits are just as bad as Mom's, haha," Roots laughed, pulling at the young girl's crimson hair as he pushed his massive rod in and out of her tight snatch.

"Why do you have to be so rough?" Valia coughed.

"Well, that's how you like it, right? Otherwise you wouldn't have come to my doorstep begging for the dick," Roots laughed, taking the cig out of the girl's plump lips.

"Hey, my smoke!" Valia whined, followed by a moan as an indignant push was forced upon her poor pussy.

"Could you shut up, please...?" Deets sighed, taking the cigarette from Roots before snubbing it out on the nearby coffee table.

"Hey, don't be so mean, police lady!" Valia cried as her fat titties were mashed into the cabin's wall.

"Hey giraffe, could you hand me that bottle of milk over there?" Roots asked Deets, gesturing to the cold sweating bottle on the coffee table.

"Giraffe?" Deets snapped back, tossing her purple hair with an attitude.

"Well, thunder thighs didn't go over well with you, so... giraffe describes you just as well!" Roots laughed as he smashed away at Valia's cunt.

"Hehe, it's because you're super tall and have super big legs!" Valia giggled before receiving a cautionary hair tug by Roots.

"Heh, better be careful what you say, little bitch, or I'll have your preggo ass thrown in the slammer!" Deets snapped.

"Well, she's already getting 'slammed'!" Roots chuckled as he continued to pound the short redheaded girl.

"Babe, that... that was terrible..." Deets sighed, handing Roots the bottle of milk.

"So, have you considered what I asked you the other day?" Roots said, gesturing to Deets as he shifted Valia around for another position.

"The club?" Deets questioned, massaging Valia's breast, followed by teasing the darkened nipple with her tongue.

"What else? You wanna be a dancer or not?" Roots asked rather matter-of-factly as he bobbed the diminutive pregnant woman up and down on his lap while Deets suckled from her breast.

Taking a moment to pop the pale tit out of her mouth, Deets stood, pushing Valia off of Root's massive member and onto the carpeted floor below.

"Woah D, I was enjoying that cunt!" Roots protested.

Deets gave him a cold stare as he gave her one of arrogance in return.

"Hey, why did you do that?" Valia cried, struggling to her feet.

"Aren't women like you supposed be in the kitchen making the meal?" Deets snarled.

"B-but you can't tell me what to do!" Valia squeaked, looking up at the taller woman while straining her neck to do so.

"V, could you please make us all something to eat, if you don't mind?" Roots asked Valia, looking passed Deets.

"Yes, right away!" Valia responded, waddling off and out of the living room into the hall.

"Well, it's nice to know you have your little cock cushion under control," Deets giggled.

"Hehe, well she's more than just pleasure. I think I'm going to marry her," Roots smirked, rubbing his chin while giving Deets a sly glance.

A lavender-lacquered hand struck the young man's face as soon as the statement spilled from his lips.

"Ah jeez, giraffe, you know you hit like a man," Roots laughed.

"You deserve that, and to answer your question from before, no!" Deets scoffed.

"Really?" Roots said with a quizzical darting of the eyes.

"Yeah, 'really'. I'm the kind of girl that gives private shows to her 'man', not the whole town. You know, someone better suited to be a wife than well, a sow like her..." Deets proclaimed, rolling her eyes at Roots.

"Well, mind giving me a taste of this private show you're going on about?" Roots smiled, licking his lips.

Deets cocked her head to the side before arching her leg back to remove one of her striped thigh-high socks. She then repeated the action to remove the other, revealing toes that matched her hands in their painted sheen. She then sat on the floor before Roots, arching her body back using the coffee table behind her as support. Thereafter, she hiked her massive legs up, bending them to adjust for the distance between the two lovers so she could use her dexterous feet to pleasure the man's massive cock.

"Oh fuck, someone's skilled!" Roots sighed as he reclined into the couch.

Maneuvering her feet in such a way, she began to stroke Roots off as if it was second nature to her. She gazed at him, her cold, grey eyes shimmering with lust as she bit her bottom lip, knowing that she was pleasing who she claimed as her man. Her technique unbeknownst to her was improved due to Roots' dick being already slick with the vaginal juices of Valia's preggo cunt. Though, this lubricant worked a bit too well, as in the middle of her slicking the soft soles of her feet against the obelisk that was Roots' manhood, she felt a twitch.

'Oh no, I won't let him waste it!' She thought as she ejected her feet from his cock and leapt forward.

"Uh, whew!" Roots sighed as his rocket popped its load into Deets' gullet.

Torrents upon torrents of hot, creamy dick juice gushed into Deets, though daring not to waste a drop, she drank it all, gulping as fast as it was released from the spout. Though she was a large individual, the son of the cow woman seemed to have an unknowing adaption to whatever partner he was with at the time, as he had produced enough semen in that session to give this curvy Amazon of near unnatural stature a large stomach bloat as she began to struggle in the act of downing the remainder of his man froth.

Meanwhile, standing barefoot, pregnant, and naked in Roots' kitchen was Valia. She, like the obedient girlfriend she was, was preparing a trio of grilled Taddy Flop over a vegetable stir fry, just as she was instructed. From her life of working at the bar, she was an excellent cook. This, accompanied by her beautiful looks and naïve demeanor, made her a hit waitress with most people in town.

'I hope they like the meal! Though I hope Roots takes some time to commit. All this fooling around is fun, but I'm concerned...' Valia thought as she touched her pregnant stomach in wonderment.

Valia was startled when a loud sound accompanied vibrations that shook the floor as gurgling noises approached her. Though, to her surprise, the origin of these vibrations was emanating from the four labored limbs of Deets as she carried Roots upon her back. He rode atop the large lanky woman as if she were a mare, using her long mane of purple hair as reigns. Her belly was now swollen with cum as she strained to hold Roots up.

"So, my cute little dummy, is dinner ready?" Roots winked as Valia looked on in confusion, wondering how things could have ended up as they had.

***

The storm was raging. The coastline was being battered by the crashing waves spurred on by the storming winds. However, despite the weather conditions, a steel wall kept the waters at bay. This wall encased a very vital building of the town: The 'B+C Mechanics', a large, steel-plated, hangar-like building that was the second tallest structure in town, second only to the lighthouse. On the uppermost floor was a living area where a lone woman stood looking out of thick storm-proof windows in only her bathrobe, drinking coffee.

"See Butch, aren't you glad you and Brick got them scraps into the hangar before the storm hit?" Said the woman as she sipped her coffee, the brown liquid escaping her bottom lip and dribbling drops onto her pendulous white chest.

"Hmm!" Nodded the huge, dark-skinned, bear-like man sitting on the floor behind her, preoccupied with the toaster he was tinkering with.

"Speaking of which, he's at that girl's house right?" Said the woman, snapping to get her husband's attention.

"Yeah, Carla, he's at that girl's house..." grumbled Butch as he stroked his bushy black beard.

"Which one?" Carla asked, concerned.

"Not Muutan's..." Butch grumbled.

"Oh, okay, so cute little officer Pip's place?" Carla smiled, walking towards her husband, her voluptuous body jiggling as she approached.

"Mmm..." Grumbled Butch as he shot a glance at his wife.

"So, honey, what do you wanna do? We're home alone, after all," Carla giggled, leaning on her man's huge shoulder.

"I was planning on fixing this toaster..." Butch grumbled in his low, bellowing voice.

"Really?" Carla said, a little shocked.

"Umm-hmm, Todd was asking for it a few days back and I forgot about it," Butch mumbled, taking a screwdriver to the device.

"Oh c'mon, I'm sure that fatty can wait. I, on the other hand..." Carla whispered, her ivory hands running down the ebony hair-filled chest of the man.

"Mmm..." Butch rumbled before setting his screwdriver down on the carpet.

"Hehe, I see you've changed your..." Carla began to say before she found herself disrobed and several feet in the air.

"Gehehe," snickered Butch, his hands wrapped around his wife's alabaster ankles, parting her thick legs.

"Wah! Gah!" Carla peeped out as she found herself thrust into the pillar of mahogany that was her husband's member.

Carla's soft, padded belly was then forced to protrude as Butch pounded himself into her, thrusting with a maddening pace as her fat, wobbling chest sacks rippled with his rhythm like the tide crashing against the shore. He was a mighty beast, composed of nothing but muscle in this state of heat. Though, in all honesty, this is what Carla was searching for in her husband. She found it to be one of his best traits, as she enjoyed being tossed around and skewed like a piece of raw meat. There were times much like this where she thought he was going to rip through her softness like a spear through tissue, though having a head full of smoke in response to his animal magnetism; this was the least of her concerns.

***

Elsewhere, in a small house a mile away from the firehouse.

"Whew Mom, I don't know. Ping said it's natural, but this just feels off," lisped a woman through her gapped teeth as she looked at a scale's readout.

"Hehe, baby, it's fine. I mean, I'm strong enough to carry them," mumbled Beef in a childish voice.

"Yeah, but you're like, half boob now. They weigh twenty pounds each..." said the woman, worried.

"Roasty, honey, please, I'm still capable. This isn't going to slow me down," Beef squeaked to her daughter.

"Ah mom..." Roasty sighed, still holding her mother's left breast in the net attached to the scale.

"I wouldn't worry baby. So, are you still going to ask Denna for that internship?" Beef said as Roasty removed the net.

"I'm going to ask her tomorrow... wait, let me help you get down from the tool, it's a little high."

Beef jumped from the stool with abandon, though due to the force of her sudden landing, her huge breasts slapped her torso, causing her to wince in pain.

"See, I can do it all by myself!" Beef announced, striking a pose on the linoleum floor.

"Oh, Mommy" Roasty blushed, embarrassed by how cute her mother's pose was.

"So, what was the other job you had in mind?" Beef asked, scooting the stool over to the cupboards that were mounted above the sink in their kitchen.

"I was going to go back to being a delivery girl for Honey, but there was another option," Roasty said, standing over her mother to open the cupboard for her.

"I can get it!" Beef pouted.

"Ma, please, there's no need. I'm taller than you so I can just reach whatever you want," Roasty insisted.

Roasty retrieved a step-ladder. Positioning it in front of the cupboard, she reached up standing on the tips of her toes and grabbed the bag of cookies her mother was reaching for.

"Do you really think fatty foods are the best thing for you right now, Mom?" Roasty chastised.

"Oh don't be a nag, sweetie," Beef giggled, blowing her daughter a kiss.

"Ugh," Roasty sighed, placing her hands on her hips.

"Now, why don't you have some too? Getting a little plump is good for girls with our figures!" Beef muffled through a mouthful of cookies, handing her daughter the bag.

"Y-yes ma'am," Roasty sighed.

***

Later into the evening.

"Hey, you can't move that piece there!" Sighed Goalma.

"You know I'm good at this game, Goaly..." Muutan sighed, scratching her engorged left-breast.

"Why do you keep it then?" Goalma asked, confused.

"Cuz you like it, Goaly!" Muttan giggled.

"Oh, ah, hmmm, hehe, you're so sweet Muu-muu!" Goalma giggled, rubbing her manicured hand through her friend's dirty blonde hair.

"Say... Goaly?" Muutan murmured.

"Y-yeah, Muu-muu?" Goalma responded.

"Mmm!" Muutan mumbled as she locked lips with Goalma.

"Ah!" Goalma mumbled, her lips pressed against her friend's before cradling her head and closing her brown eyes to take in the moment.

After sharing a passionate locking of lips that lasted for what seemed like ages, the two departed from one another, leaving a stringy rope of saliva between them.

"Mmm, hey Goaly?" Muutan mumbled, blushing.

"Yeah, Muu-muu?" Goalma answered back, panting.

"Drink from me..." Muutan murmured, detaching each of the draining cups with a wet pop.

"Yes!" Goalma answered back, removing her dress and tossing it away with careless abandon.

Taking Muutan's heavy cock-like teat in hand, Goalma began to suckle. Her mouth overstretched across the circumference of the teat's bumpy texture. As if all at once, after the slightest bit of pressure was applied by Goalma's plump lips, a flow of hormone-laced milk entered her mouth, filling her cheeks in seconds and causing her to immediately swallow, as wasting any of her dear friend's precious secretion would be an insult. So, she drank on all fours, her hand and feet sinking into Muutan's bed. Though as she got into the rhythm of drinking, one hand meant for support drifted to the tanned woman's snatch, teasing it with strokes of her index and middle finger.

'If I keep indulging like this, will I lose myself like I did back then? But what did I lose, exactly? If I'm losing something, does it matter if she has it?' Goalma thought as she continued to drink, her belly distended enough below her to kiss the bed beneath her.

Muutan's toes curled as she fingered herself to the sensation of being emptied by her close friend, unaware that her friend's own internal reflections kept her suckling at her milk, causing her once toned belly to inflate to near cartoonish proportions.

Thoughts then began to fill Goalma's head as she suckled,

"Well, you know, would it be so bad to become tit fat?" Said a voice.

"What do you mean?" Said Goalma's internal voice.

"I mean, well, instead of working hard as a fisherwoman, you could spend your days lazily swaying from your lover's chest," said the voice.

"That's crazy though!" Said Goalma's internal voice.

"Is it? Here, just relax for a moment. Let me take of things," said the voice.

Unbeknownst to Muutan, who had fainted in pleasure, Goalma was fusing into her left breast. Bit by bit skin tanned from the sun above spread into the pale marshmallow that was Muutan's left breast.

Moments later, Muutan's left breast appeared to be freckled, sun-burnt, and not to mention enormous, more so than her right. Curious dots of yellow nail polish sprawled around the circumference of the breast. The added mass of a full person caused the breast to become so large that it was now the same weight as Muutan's body.

"Say now, how's this?" Asked the voice.

"Ah, I feel so light... though I can't move, what's happened?" Said Goalma's internal voice.

"My dear, you are now drooping chest fat," said the voice.

"What? I mean, I should be more alarmed, but I'm not...?" Said Goalma's internal voice.

"Well, being reduced to a net of nerves would do that to someone," said the voice.

"Will I turn back?" Said Goalma's internal voice.

"Yeah, yeah, give it a few minutes," said the voice

"Can I ask you something though?" Said Goalma's internal voice.

"Sure," replied the voice.

"If I were to choose to stay like this, what would happen?" Said Goalma's internal voice.

"Well, there would slowly cease being a 'you' really," said the voice.

"So... dying?" Said Goalma's internal voice.

"Nah, more like being simplified. Right now, the nerves that contain your consciousness are too heavy to be maintained by the system naturally, so you'd be spread out," said the voice.