Hucow in Tommy Town - Week 01: Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, don't worry. I'll fix him. Just haven't gotten around to it," Carla sighed as she continued to control her robot.

"Oh, does it have a name?" Muutan asked, amazed by the strength of the robot as its scoop-like arms clapped onto the metal box and leveled it into its wagon-like head.

"Its name its Humbo... it's a bit stronger than Bernie. More carry weight capacity," Carla mentioned as she bit the bottom of her lip, clicking a button on the controller.

"That's nifty! So, what do you have to eat though?" Muutan asked as she watched the robot putter off.

"Ah well, I made pancakes," Carla mentioned as she watched the robot take the case of milk to the cooler near the entrance to her family's living quarters.

"Nice! I hope I'm not imposing..." Muutan said with shy inflection as she rubbed her stout belly.

"Nah, c'mon!" Carla said, forcing a smile as the two women entered the hangar's living area.

***

Moments later, the two were sitting at the family's dining table in their tiny kitchen.

"Whew, you ate two big ass stacks, girl..." Carla giggled as she sipped her coffee.

"They're so good!" Muutan mumbled, her mouth full of spongey cake.

"So, did I tell you about this dream I had the other night?" Said Carla as she set her coffee on the table and cupped her arm under her massive bosom.

"Hmm?" Muutan hummed.

"Well, I imagined I was this, well, parody of myself..." Carla said, twirling her wrist, trying to find words that best summed up the desired imagery.

"Huh?" Muutan mumbled, confused.

"Well, I mean I was seeing myself, but at the same time I was what I was seeing," Carla explained.

"Okay?" Muutan mumbled as she continued to eat.

"Well, I guess I should mean that I was this creature. Smooth, pale, fat, or pregnant, I'm not sure," Carla mumbled, playing with her ponytail in apprehension.

"Really, weird?" Muutan mumbled.

"Yeah, I mean I was still busty but not like... well, I know I'm big, but I was big big. Like, you big," Carla said, rambling for a comparison.

"Well, um, we aren't that far apart," Muutan huffed as she continued to eat.

"I'm a Q-cup, you're like a huge T-cup or something," Carla said in a matter-of-fact way.

"Whatever, go on with the story!" Muutan said with an irritated ear flutter.

"Okay, okay. So I was this bloated, big... well, bigger breasted, pale, thing. But I guess I was looking down from an above view, because in the vision I could see I had a nearly featureless face," Carla explained, waving her hand in front of her face.

"Like, no eyes?" Muutan questioned.

"No eyes, no nose, just a fat mouth without any teeth. Freaky, I know!"

"Woah, scary!" Muutan yipped.

"I mean, but what's weird is that I think I was owned by someone. I know this because I could see that my hair, which was longer, was woven into a tight braid decorated with a ribbon of some kind, and I had an ornate collar around my neck," Carla described, pointing to her own neck and hair for emphasis.

"Super freaky! Did you see anyone as you, but not you?" Muutan asked, concerned.

"No, no one I knew, but there was a ton of girls I assume I was chained together with as we walked in a line," Carla expressed.

"Where were you all going?" Asked Muutan, shoving another pancake into her mouth.

"I don't know. I woke up in bed shortly after, drenched in sweat," Carla sighed.

"That's no fun. It's like when you're watching a movie and the power goes out," Muutan mumbled.

"Well, speaking of which, I'm feeling the urge. I mean, Butch laid it on me this morning, but I was wondering if you could help me?"

"Urp... you mean you want me to, like, do naughty things to you?" Muutan asked as she burped.

"Well yes, I wouldn't mind if you sucked on these... I'm just so horny after that dream! It seems I just can't get enough..." Carla blushed, her eyes becoming unfocused.

"Well, um, aren't you still mad at me?" Muutan asked, confused.

"No, I mean ya'know, boys will be boys, and your nature prevents you from resisting, right? So, don't resist me at this moment!" Carla murmured, licking her lips.

"Well... alright, if you're sure. Thank you for breakfast, by the way," Muutan smiled with unsettled politeness as she wiped her mouth with her arm.

***

Discarded clothes made an unorganized path to Carla's sofa.

Muutan and Carla embraced each other, pale naked flesh piled atop more flesh of greater softness as the two bodies shared in their mutual warmth.

"Moo!" Muutan peeped as a foreign red-lacquered finger rubbed against her stimulated sex.

"Hehe, your pussy is so fat, Muutan, and your taste... mmmm, is delightful!" Carla giggled, lapping up Muutan's juices, her plush lips kissing the woman's labia.

"Carla, d-don't be so rough!" Muutan cried as Carla began to tug at Muutan's engorged clitoris with her lips.

"Mmm, you taste so good though!" Carla mumbled, her mouth now enveloping Muutan's entire sex.

Muutan cried out as a jolt of pleasure ran through her body. However, unbeknownst to her, the jolt created a type of 'connection' between the two women, one that would be used to 'relieve' Carla of some of her more cumbersome assets.

Carla began to breathe into Muutan's snatch, feeling some sort of mental compulsion to do so. As she did so, she could feel something bubble up from the depth of her being and fill her cheeks before leaving her mouth, straight into Muutan. This expelling began to have an effect on the masses of the women, as each outgoing pump of essence lightened Carla. Plump, low-hanging breasts shrank with each mouthful released. Her belly, once padded with the excess fat of a well-fed mother, lessened into the lean belly of a teenaged woman. Stuffed ivory thighs that rippled with a fatty jiggle were shaved down into wispy pale pencils, with a great gap, now present, leading to her modest rear. Essence from the mechanic's housewife was then collected into Muutan's breasts, giving them a considerable amount of girth.

"Muah! Woah I... I feel so light-headed..." Carla murmured, her voice now squeaky with youth as she arose from Muutan's crotch.

"Moo, moo!" Muutan sung, elated.

"Uhh, whew, maybe I need to get on my feet..." Carla sighed as she arose from the comfort of the duo's lovemaking spot and wandered around her living space.

"I feel so full!" Muutan moaned, her long tongue hanging out of her mouth as she pawed at her enlarged chest.

"Whew, wow, maybe I should get dressed! If dad gets back and finds me like this I'll be in trouble!" Said Carla as she picked up her overalls.

"Urp, I'm so heavy... whew, I think I need to make a stop at home to drain!" Muutan sighed, feeling her breasts with hesitation.

"Okay, well I guess I'll see you later, Miss Muutan!" Chirped the young Carla, her oversized clothes drooping off of her slender body.

***

After a bit of a bit of a struggle to fit behind the wheel of her cart, Muutan made her way home to drain herself. Then, after a miserable drive, Muutan arrived home, and straight to the pumps she went.

"Whew, that was close! But man, this feels different than usual..." Muutan muttered, looking at the thick-looking cream filling the vats.

The cream gave off a slight glow before being emptied into bottles and put into a metal case, all thanks to the automated processes of the pumping machine.

"Whew, that was something... why is the milk all glowy though? Eh, well, can't worry about that right now. I'll just store this away for later." Muutan decided to mark the box with the phrase "SPECIAL GLOW-GLOW MILK" with a marker.

***

Back at the Cottage Hen...

"Urp! Whew boy, I'm stuffed! Oh man, I lost myself in eating! I stretched myself out so much..." sighed Denna. With the basin empty, she had consumed a little over half of her body weight in sugary food stuffs.

Her white belly, which had turned an angry pink from being distended with food, was rubbed with much concern as Denna began to feel the results of her overeating.

"Oh, I ate it all! Whew, I can barely get up, ugh..." Denna moaned, running her hands over the expanse of her gut as she sat.

Denna's huge body began to creak in distress as she felt her belly inflating. Her belly grew tighter as it grew larger and larger. She could hear her belly as her pale flesh grew tight, her hips beginning to crack as if her body was preparing to give birth to something.

"Ehh, ah!" Denna gasped as she fainted, her belly continuing to grow as her hips stretched even further.

She continued to balloon, her mass breaking the chair beneath her and sending her falling to the floor as her belly began to push the table further away from her.

Her belly rumbled then as if she were a machine, and with a sudden force, Denna's body birthed Roasty, pushing the fully-grown woman out of her sex as if she were a baby. This challenge was made easy by the rubberness of Denna's hips. From the slimy ooze of Denna's womb emerged another woman, who was very close in appearance to Roasty, though her features were mixed between Denna's and Beef's, as if Denna somehow fathered a child with Beef and she was the result. She was lighter in skin tone than her sister Roasty, appearing to be more off-white. Unlike her sister's wasp-like waist, hers was padded with a generous amount of fat. This, accompanied with a round child-like face, gave her the look of being in a state of perpetual bliss.

This new woman was the first to stand. She was dazed but quick to notice her sister covered in juice on the floor.

Bending down, her fluffy middle kissing her huge thighs, she nudged her sister, murmuring, "Psst, Roasty! Hey, wake up."

"Uh... oh! Hey Steaks, what happened?" Said Roasty.

"I think we kinda had some drunken fun with Denna," Steaks giggled, pointing to Denna passed out on the floor, her body now having recovered from her recent birthing.

Wobbling a bit, Roasty arose to her feet, itching her fattened rump.

'I feel so heavy back here now...' Roasty thought, rubbing her hips with curious exploration until her hands glided to her backside, feeling the new heft of her rear. Her hands were soon lost in the crease of her thigh and buttocks.

Steaks walked around Denna, enthused, as if she were a child gazing upon the magnificence of a new toy.

Taking her big toe, Steaks nudged Denna's breast. The breast responded as expected, jiggling from the stimuli like an overstuffed water balloon.

"She's so big! I mean, one of these things is bigger than my entire head!" Steaks giggled, bending down to press her head against Denna's breast.

Roasty, breaking away from her obsession with her own ass, looked at her sister with uncertainty.

"Hey sis, what are you doing to Ms. Denna?" Roasty asked her sister, her mind in a haze.

"I'm just in awe of how large she is! I mean, imagine, sis, if you and I stacked on top of one another. I don't even think we would be taller than her!" Steaks giggled.

"Well that may be true, which is amazing, but we shouldn't leave her on the floor like this. Help me carry her up those stairs back there," said Roasty to her sister.

Putting her hands behind her head, Steaks began thinking before saying, "Jeez sis, sure, but again, look at how big she is. Her middle is fatter than mine, and she beats both of us in the rear department!"

"I know she's going to be heavy, but we have to try!" Roasty pouted.

***

After a short drive, Muutan pulled up to a pink, two story building with a large swirling barber's pole mounted on the side. Walking in, Muutan was greeted by a cheerful door chime.

"Eh, Muutan!" Said a female voice bathed in a thick, lisping, Jersey accent followed by the crackling pop of a piece of well-chewed gum.

"Muutan?" Said a high male voice.

"That's what I just said, Zachary!" Yelled the woman, popping her gum as she spoke. While doing this, she was attending to a dark-skinned woman sitting in a chair as Darla made precise decisions in cutting her hair.

"Eh, shut up Darla!" Yelled Zack as he attended to his clippers.

"Haha, hello Snip twins! Would someone mind grabbing the shipment from my cart?" Muutan asked.

Darla looked at Zack... and Zack looked at Darla... and Darla looked back at Zack.

"What are you waiting for, help the lady with her boxes!" Darla yelled.

Zack sighed and walked out the door to aid Muutan with the boxes, his rotund form just barely making it passed the width of the door.

"Oh, thank you! And hey, Laura, looking sharp!" Muutan giggled, greeting the dark-skinned woman that Darla was attending to.

"Well, I'm glad Darla's doing good work," Laura smiled.

"Darling, you know I'm the best, so of course I'm doing a bang up job," Darla laughed, popping her gum in between chortles.

"Why don't you get a haircut, Muutan?" Laura asked.

"No way, I like my length!" Muutan giggled, twirling her finger in her hair.

Darla looked at Muutan, her eyes wandering to her ample chest, and thought of her own. 'I'm just as big as her... wow, she's practically falling out of her shirt! Man, my bra is getting tight. How big is she? Like a P-cup? Then I would lose, which is bull shit because I'm a double O,' Darla thought as her lavender eyes rested on Muutan's breasts.

Catching Darla staring, Muutan smiled.

"Well, you know, if you want to see them, I don't mind," said Muutan, removing her green blouse.

Darla watched, stunned, as Muutan showed off her stuff.

"Alright, I'm coming through... woah! Those are great!" Zack mumbled, bringing the box into the building while he stared.

Darla, entranced by Muutan's massive rack, snapped out of it to yell at Zack, "Eh, fat ass, don't drop that milk, eh? Pack 'em up in the cooler downstairs!

'I wish she would stop gawking at her tits and finish my hair...' Laura thought, growing impatient .

Snapping out of the entrancement thanks to the berating of his sister, Zack grumbled before taking the box down to the basement.

Having a giggle, Muutan put her shirt back on and went back to her route.

***

After about ten minutes of driving, Muutan pulled up to a large, white brick building with a sign outside of its entrance that read 'Tommy Town City Hall'.

"Whew, that was a long drive! Well, it always is. Time to go inside and tell them that I'm here, and to carry these cases in, because I'm not really built for stairs..." Muutan giggled to herself.

She entered the building and walked down the marbled halls of the elaborate interior, her dirty flip-flops clacking and filling the area with sound as they rebounded off of her soft heels; soon to be met by the studious tapping of stilettos as the Vice Mayor approached her.

"Welcome, honored mother-in-law to be!" Lisped a mature young woman through fat, pillow-like blue lips as she stood before Muutan, dressed in a smart pinstriped black suit that strained against her voluptuous figure.

"Oh, stop that, Shaqueen!" Muutan laughed.

The chocolate-skinned woman then hugged Muutan, their plush milk bags pressing against each other in their embrace.

"So, I take it the shipment has arrived?" Shaqueen asked, clapping with affectionate anticipation, her white nails shimmering in the lights above their heads.

"Yep, could some guys help get it in here though? You know I tire easily when it comes to stairs," Muutan giggled with shyness.

"Sure Ma, right away!" Shaqueen nodded, snapping her fingers for two lumbering security men nearby to get to work.

"Morning, ma'am!" Nodded one fat security guard, tipping his hat to Muutan before nudging his skinny partner to do the same.

"Good morning, Otis!" Muutan smiled.

"Yeah, morning..." Bumbled the other guard

"Hehe, morning Ricky," Muutan laughed.

"So, mother, I've been meaning to ask you something..." Shaqueen began as she beckoned Muutan to follow her.

"Hmm, about what?" Muutan asked, wiggling her ears.

The two entered the vice mayor's office, disappearing from sight. Once hidden, Shaqueen locked the door behind them and took a breath.

"I'm so glad you came; I think this is getting worse," Shaqueen huffed.

All at once the chocolate woman's voluptuous body began to shrink, her full assets giving out into soft leveled padding. Long, well-toned legs reduced into compact twigs only just showing signs of retaining girth, as a mature belly only padded with a slight overabundance of fat pooled into being a bloated, immature paunch. This was only being made more evident by its contrasting counterbalance above, being reduced to nothing but dark bee stings. Now eye level with Muutan's groin, the diminutive woman stood there, rather frustrated. Her pudgy form, draped in ill-fitting clothes, stepped out of her now oversized stilettos.

"How long were you able to last this time?" Muutan asked, concerned.

"I'm down to half a week, Mama..." Shaqueen sighed, her voice cracking.

''Have you been taking the estrogen pills Ping gave you?" Muutan sighed.

"No, I hate meds, Mama Muutan..." Shaqueen huffed, stomping her little feet into the carpet.

"Come on now, you're the Vice Mayor! You have to look the part!" Muutan scolded.

"Who cares? Roots likes me better like this anyway!" Shaqueen huffed, crossing her arms over her soft, flat chest.

"Even so, you need to retain a strong image for the people here. You have a change of clothes in your cabinet, right?" Muutan said, looking through Shaqueen's office cabinet.

"Can we go see Roots soon?" Shaqueen giggled.

"Yes, if you promise to take your meds afterward. Now, I'm going to write a note that you took a half day, so no one gets suspicious about you leaving. They should be done loading the boxes into the cooling area now, so I can just sneak you out to the cart," Muutan said, handing Shaqueen a little white dress and some slippers.

"Yes, I'll be good if it means we can see my hubby!" Shaqueen giggled.

"Hold on, let me write this note..." Muutan said, mimicking Shaqueen's handwriting as this was not her first time doing this exact thing.

***

Sneaking out of city hall without anyone taking notice, the two took a short drive over to Roots's house after making a short stop at Shaqueen's residence to grab the aforementioned meds she needed. Knocking on the door, the two were greeted with a bit of an embarrassing sight.

"Oh, hi Mom...hi Sha-sha!" Roots smiled, an unconscious Valia sprawled out on the floor behind him.

"Yay! Time to have adult fun with hubby!" Shaqueen giggled.

"Okay baby, this is no good..." Muutan sighed, looking at her son.

"What do you mean, Ma?" Roots smirked.

"You can't just take that girl from work and fuck her brains out... here, I've gotta make one last stop over there, I'll take her home," Muutan sighed, disappointed with her son's antics.

"Ma, you've gotta understand..." Roots started before being interrupted.

"No, I don't wanna hear how 'good' her pussy is. Just please fuck her on her off time if you must, or better yet do your actual fiancé..." Muutan sighed, though Shaqueen was too preoccupied with thinking about Roots to care about Valia or anything else.

"Ah, okay, and um... is she loopy again..." Roots mumbled, pointing down to the excitable Shaqueen.

"A little. Give her some milk with her meds, she had a half day and I snuck her out of the office, so no one knows anything. Now here, help me get your other fuck buddy into the cart," Muutan sighed, thumbing over to Valia.

After this was taken care of, however, and Roots and his now third love interest were left to their own devices, things took a turn for the worst. Hours of ceaseless plowing was affected upon the intuitive Shaqueen. Roots had neglected to give the woman her medicine, as to enjoy the tight fit that having such a small body would provide. However, much to his sick surprise, for every hour he neglected giving her the meds she needed, along with the desired addition of Muutan's milk, she would continue to shrink. Her decline in mass reached a stopping point when she was no more than a foot tall and weighed next to nothing. Still wrapped around her lover's dick, she fell asleep, entering a hibernation state to conserve energy.