Hucow Madame Ch. 11

Story Info
Conclusion - Lena's First Heat.
1.7k words
4.7
20k
12

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally happening!

Lena woke quickly, for as soon as she had started to emerge from her sleep she sensed that her heat had come! She was a little bit sweaty, and her teats ached even more than they usually did after a night's sleep and not milking for all that time. Most of all, though, she could feel the veritable puddle brewing between her thighs, and how her clit throbbed with her pulse. She smiled to herself, knowing that it was finally time for her to get fucked.

She masturbated furiously to a few orgasms in order to clear her head, and then took off for Ashley's penthouse so she could tell her friend (who happened to be the matriarch of the farm) the great news.

When Lena barreled into the opulent suite, she ran headlong into Tina, who was standing there talking to her old friend. "Hey, you horny slut!" Tina objected playfully. "Ah, so you're in heat, too, huh? Excellent!" Lena breathed to calm herself and noticed that Tina's face was flushed; her teats were swollen; and her breath was also coming in strained, shuddering, panting bursts.

"You too?!" Lena demanded, not having the patience to not be fucked ASAP.

"Yup! Okay, so Ashley, sweety?" Tina asked her friend with feigned sweetness when all she felt was a murderous need to be filled with cock and bred.

Ashley just chuckled and smiled at the 2 newer cows, finally relenting and telling them, "I knew this was happening this week so there's a whole setup ready and bulls on standby!" The ovulating women beamed and shook at the promised pleasure headed their way, and with some calls from Ashley to the staff they were on their way to the Breeding Room (which had been designated thusly for this occasion - every room was good enough to be bred in, and the cows didn't need a specific setting!) while Marcey was brought there.

Before long, the 2 fertile and the 2 pregnant hucows were each strapped into their milking tables (Lena and Tina had each forgotten to milk themselves this morning, "just like dumb sluts in heat always do," as Ashley had teased them) and both of the newly-transformed women were desparate to turn them on, but Ashley refused to let that happen. "It'll amplify your orgasms so much more if you start being milked while you lose your virginities!"

"Hey!" Tina objected. She was not a virgin like the repressed schoolgirl with them, or like Marcey had been what seemed like a lifetime ago!

"Normal human cock doesn't count," Ashley laughed, and Tina grudgingly acknowledged the apparent truth to that. She could see the bulls standing behind each of the waiting cow cunts, and their massive, throbbing erections certainly made any sexual experience she had from before pale in comparison.

"PLEASE!" Lena interrupted, screaming in horny frustration and jerking her hips, hoping to entice her bull into taking mercy and fucking her, ending this nightmarish tease.

"Oh, I'm so sorry sweetheart!" Ashley apologized sincerely. "I forgot you'd be as horny as I was my first time, and it isn't cool to just be chatting and joking. Boys?" She nodded at the studs who were ready to fulfill the newfound greatest purpose of the fledgling cows' lives, and they stepped up, lining their cocks up with the inflamed, dripping holes presented to them so wantonly.

"Do it! Fuck me! I want a -" Lena cut off her demands very suddenly, stopping her baby-fever-induced rant at the feeling of her pumps being turned on, pulling gushes of milk from her heavy, swollen udders. Hot liquid shot from her throbbing teats and she arched her back, helpless before the orgasm which overtook her.

"FUCK!" Tina howled, experiencing a slightly toned-down version of the same pleasure with her smaller udders, but the noise didn't even penetrate through to Lena's consciousness. The virgin teen was experiencing the most intense orgasm of her young life, with her big eyes watering profusely and her sensitive teats shooting as much milk as they ever had into the sucking cups. Every muscle in her body was tensed, and she knew her sopping cunt was squirting her juices onto the floor. She screamed and moaned and made the sounds of a woman being tortured with unbearable ecstacy, writhing through what felt like the end of her mortal life, consumed with unimaginable pleasure.

When she finally started to come down from her peak a full minute later she turned, trembling, and looked back at her designated breeder with tears streaming down her cheeks. "P - P - Please..." she stuttered, unable to articulate fully her need to be fucked. Happily for her, this wasn't the bull's first rodeo, and he smiled at her lovingly.

With no further need for instruction (this man had bred dozens of cows at this point), he lined up his 18 inch cock (one of the longest on the farm, which had earned him this honor) and thrust fully into Lena's dripping channel. Immediately, Lena's mind went blank. Not too-good-to-think blank, but truly, entirely blank. Her brain didn't matter. Only her pleasure, her milked teats and her stuffed-full pussy mattered. Her body, conserving resources, shot off the brain that couldn't possibly improve upon what she was experiencing.

After several minutes, and what had seemed to those gathered to be 1, continuous orgasm, Lena's head started to clear from the fog. "Yesssss......" she groaned, feeling the massive cock still pounding into her and loving what she had become - a slut loose enough to take that kind of fuck-stick!

"Welcome back to Earth!" Ashley teased, moaning as she herself was fucked, and smiling hugely. She had watched both of her newly-cowified friends be penetrated for the first time, and had re-experienced her own first breeding through them. "So, Lena, happy to finally be getting bred like a real whore?" she asked lovingly, her eyes sweet even as her face was flushed and her breath ragged from her own orgasms.

Lena just nodded, looking around to see Tina and Marcey in the throes of their own pleasure. "Marcey's as dumb as always," laughed Ashley, "and Tina couldn't get to quite the level of 'I am just a giant puddle of orgasms' you just felt, but she's doing great!" In response, Tina looked up and smiled. Sure, it was a bit disappointing to not be as totally pleasured as her friends, but she was having a great time nonetheless! And she could always go bigger later...

"I... I... Can you fill me?" she begged the bull fucking her, and he happily gripped her hips tightly and started to thrust harder.

"Oh! This is so fun!" Ashley squeaked, excited to see the moment of Lens's first impregnation. Sure, she saw this event take place every month, but it meant more with this one! They had become friends, and it would be so nice to see innocent little Lena swell with her first calf! Plus, her udders would get even bigger and more sensitive...

"Please!" pleaded Lena, batting her big eyes at her breeder. "I need a baby in me..."

"I know, miss," the bull assured her. "And I got so much cum for you, there's no way you won't get pregnant!"

"But there's about 10 more bulls waiting to fuck you, just in case!" Tina gleefully informed her, and Ashley careened over the edge at the thought.

"And then you'll be a constantly-bred, pregnant whore for the next few decades..." Ashley promised her, and Lena knew it was true. With that thought in her head, she screamed as powerfully as she ever had when she felt the cock inside her throb, swell, and begin to pump hot, virile seed into her like a fire hose.

"OH MY GOD, YES!!!" she rejoiced, feeling her purpose recognized and accomplished by the rutting man pounding into her. She kept cumming as powerfully as she could ever remember - not as powerfully as she just had, but all she could remember of that was a vague, cloudy ascension into a higher plane of unadulterated pleasure - and felt her loose, squirting pussy fill up with cum. When the stud finally stopped throbbing and pulled out, she wiggled her hips and felt his seed hush down her thighs. She was almost certainly pregnant, but still somewhat affected by the hormones of her heat, so in a sing-songy voice she called out, "next!" and gasped in pleasure when her next stud filled her in one thrust, sliding in easily using the last load dumped in her as lube.

For the next 2 hours, the room was a constant cacophony of screams, moans, and dirty talk. By the end, all 4 hucows were pregnant without a shadow of a doubt, and could not have been happier. Ashley looked around proudly at her friends and new recruits and knew that she had done good work. She was only a few months away from giving birth again, and then would get to repeat the process with herself being bred while Lena and Tina looked on, remembering their own breedings while they were recreationally fucked.

That night, Ashley stood before the gigantic window in her penthouse, looking down at the courtyard of the compound and seeing so many pregnant, happy hucows milling about. Some were being bred right out in the open, while others just enjoyed their idyllic lives. It was a charmed existence, and she knew that each of these girls was sublimely happy because of the work she herself had put into building the perfect world for them.

Caressing her swollen, pregnant belly, she stepped back and looked at her own reflection in the window. She saw her gorgeous udders swinging by her swollen clit, and her puffy slit hanging between her damp thighs. She was the picture of fertile, satisfied bliss. It had taken some work, but every one of her youthful fantasies of being transformed and fucked and bred had come true, and exceeded. She had accomplished what she set out to do.

Pinching her teats lovingly, she shot small streams of milk onto the window, partially obscuring her own image and shuddering at the incredible sensitivity.

It was good to be queen.