Hucow Madame Ch. 10

Story Info
Lena and Tina Transform.
3.1k words
4.32
15.7k
15

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lena woke up the next morning in her own, comfortable bed in her private quarters at the Milkmaid Resort, she felt a little fuzzy. What the hell had happened yesterday? She shifted slightly, lying on her back, and felt larger-than-usual weights slide across her chest. Oh, right!

Shaking her head, she was relieved to notice that her mind was perfectly clear. She hadn't, after all, elected to be turned into a giant, dripping, hormonal slut like her friend Marcey! As another positive, when she brought her hands up to feel her own chest she realized that her perky, pretty tits had grown by about the cup-size that Tina had told her they would, and were now a solid D. They were sensitive to her touch, and playing with her nipples elicited a small, satisfied moan from her.

"Hey, slut!" she heard Tina call from the doorway, and looked over to see the nurse standing upright, topless, her own enhanced bust bouncing happily. "Yup, yours grew about the right amount," she giggled, squeezing her own soon-to-be udders. "I'm sooo excited to be able to squirt milk out of these things..."

Lena nodded her agreement, thinking of how it would look and feel to drip milk from her distended teats. "You said about a week until we can start milking, right?" she asked hopefully. Tinaa nodded, smiling, and both woman shook a little bit at the promised, erotic possibilities.

Tina took on a serious expression, resuming her role as head nurse of the Milkmaid Resort, and again explained the procedure to the new recruit. She would begin producing small amounts of milk in about a week, and then would start pumping to increase the volume her udders made. Changes would continue for about a month, after which she would experience her first heat. As a special recruit, she - and Tina, who was one of the most exciting new recruits ever at the farm - would get to have a 4-cow gangbang with their respective friends to be impregnated for the first time.

"Ohhh," moaned Lena, squirming as she felt juices start to roll down her leg from how turned on she was at hearing all of this. She blushed and smiled nervously at Tina, who winked at her and gave a small laugh.

"Got you all horny, huh?" she teased, smirking slightly. "You know, before you can take one of the bulls, us nurses have been trained in pleasuring young hucow sluts like you..." Lena couldn't nod fast enough, and Tina happily stepped forward to guide her back to the bed. After a few shuddering orgasms, which resulted in a lot of moaning and screaming and even one "moo" just to try it - Lena didn't feel quite there yet; her udders should be bigger first, right? - and inevitably drew the attention of a passing bull, who stood in the doorway eagerly awaiting his summons.

"Hey, stud," Tina greeted him as she lifted her head from Lena's dripping cunt. "I can't take your cock yet, sadly, but for now how about you finger-fuck me to a few really nice orgasms?" she asked sweetly, and the bull moved quickly to kneel behind her and do just that. The bulls were all trained in manual stimulation, as well as oral and penetrative, so it wasn't long before Tina howled out a mind-consuming orgasm, the vibrations setting Lena off again.

After both developing hucows were sated - which, Tina informed her co-recruit excitedly, would be a very temporary state - they set off on a day of doing what burgeoning cows should do. They ate healthy food, worked out their developing muscles, relaxed and chatted with some of the residents of the farm, and even watched a bull fucking one of the other hucows while she was strapped into the milking machine in her room. Obviously Lena and Tina received the dedicated attention of their own bulls while they watched, though it was of course limited to their talented tongues and hands.

At the end of the day, they had a wonderful dinner with Ashley, who even had Marcey brought in and fed to the side of the table. Marcey couldn't very well maintain her posture at the table, and had forgotten how to use utensils, so a trough of nutritiously-fortified feed was placed before her on the floor. As soon as she was finished, one of the bulls on hand in Ashley's suite had mounted the dumb slut, and Marcey's huge, leaking udders had sprayed so much milk they left a puddle on the floor.

The other women watched in open-mouthed envy of Marcey, before Ashley hastily waved over two bulls for herself. She was being plowed into from behind and below simultaneously, and facing her friends when she suggested they drink some milk and go off to bed - the transformation took a lot of energy and they should get plenty of sleep.

When they agreed, Lena reached for her glass, seeking to fill it with some before-bed milk, when Ashley coyly smirked at her and motioned her to come forward. "I meant my milk, silly..." she moaned, prompting Lena and Tina to each eagerly bring an udder to their mouths and drink their fill. This prompted Ashley to have her most powerful orgasm of the night, and of course Marcey had been cumming more or less constantly since she finished eating, so the room was filled with ecstatic mooing and moaning.

After an incredibly restful, 11-hour night's sleep, Lena woke with a giant smile on her face. She was really on her way to becoming a hucow! Before she even stretched, her hands jumped to her chest to feel the growth that hopefully took place there. She was thrilled when her fingers met soft, smooth flesh a good bit sooner than she would have expected in her past life; they were getting notably bigger!

"Oh my god..." she breathed, kneading her blooming udders and feeling her sensitive flesh react. They must have grown by at least a full cup size overnight, and were starting to push the limits of what was normal for a human being! The sensations from her nipples, when she grazed over them with her fingertips, triggered a veritable flood of arousal in her pussy, and one hand slowly slid down to explore her moistening cunt while the other switched between stimulating her massive (for a human woman) breasts.

"FUCK!" she hissed, tensing up suddenly at feeling her fingertips make contact with her clit. It felt sublime, but unusual, and a quick glance down revealed that her clitoris had also grown considerably in size, throbbing and glowing almost bright red. This was going to be fun!

It took about 30 seconds of stroking her engorged nub and playing with her gargantuan breasts before Lena was arching her back off the bed, bucking her hips, and panting for breath. She brought herself right to the edge, then backed off, and repeated the process a few times. When she had spent only 5 minutes masturbating - which would have never been enough to make her cum in her old body - she finally relented to the ceaseless demands of her pussy and started thrusting her fingers into herself. She was delighted to find her tunnel sopping wet and a good bit looser than it always had been, and soon enough was pounding 3 fingers into herself until she started to orgasm.

"YESSSSSS! Oh my god YES!" she howled at the ceiling, thrashing on the bed and only just managing to keep her hand in her pulsing cunt. She felt her udders tingle, and knew that soon enough she would be shooting milk any time she came this hard - or at all - and the thought was enough to set her off all over again. The sensations consumed her, and with her eyes shut tight she hadn't realized that she had company until several minutes later when her breathing finally calmed.

What prompted her to open her eyes was the sound of happy, jovial clapping coming from over by the door. She looked in that direction and blushed when she saw Tina, accompanied by 2 bulls and looking very happy to see that Lena was becoming just as slutty as the rest of the cows. "That looked amazing," the nurse breathed, moaning and buckling at the knees. Only then did Lena notice that one of the bulls was toying with her clit right there in the doorway! "Just hold on one second," she instructed the younger recruit, and shuddered her way through a keening orgasm before straightening up, dismissing the bulls, and sitting on the girl's bed.

"I brought one for you, but it looked like you were pretty taken-care-of all on your own! At least for now..." she teased, and Lena smiled, proud of her own skill at inducing tremendous orgasms. The two women embraced, sighing happily when they felt their impressive busts press against each other, and discussed their changes before setting off on another wonderful hucow-in-training day. Of course, they watched Ashley and Marcey be ravished before bed, this time drinking Marcey's milk straight from her throbbing teats while she squirted all over the floor. As an added enjoyment of the experience, now they each had a bull massaging their increasingly-needy clits while they suckled, coming to orgasm as the sweet nectar washed down their throats.

At the end of their first week of transformation, Lena's udders hung down almost to her navel. Tina was reaching the end of her breast growth, but Lena still had a ways to go, and was looking forward to it! Her udders were ever more sensitive, and now she could make herself cum from just twisting her teats - well over 2 inches long by now - though of course she preferred having a bull stuff her full of his strong fingers. When she played with herself, she was actually able to get her slender hand fully inside of her hungry twat! In a few more weeks, she knew, she'd be able to take the full tumescence of the bulls' massive phalluses... Just the thought made her shudder and gush her arousal, soaking the sheets!

Putting the exciting future aside, Lena focused on today's excitement - she was finally going to try milking! After calling a passing-by bull into her room for her morning orgasms - which at this point was a matter of routine for her, though one she enjoyed tremendously! - she moaned and squirted her way through several climaxes, her eyes never leaving the door while she waited for Tina to show up. After she-didn't-know-how-many minutes and an equal number of mind-bending orgasms, she was thrilled to see Tina and Ashley walk through the door, followed by 2 more bulls pushing a pair of milking tables.

"I thought it'd be cute for us all to be milked together for your first times," Ashley told her warmly, and Lena nodded enthusiastically, cumming again on the bull's talented tongue at the thought. "We would have brought Marcey, but that slut would have taken up too much room," the owner of the farm laughed, and Lena assented to this truth. Her room was on the smaller side, and she desperately needed to try lactating! She had felt pressure building in her udders the past few days, and knew that finally releasing it would be exquisite.

Once the tables were in position, each facing the center of the triangle they formed so the women could watch each other, Ashley commanded the bulls to help them into place and stand behind them, ready to deliver pleasure. "Soon enough, we'll all be able to be fucked, like THIS!" she screamed at the end, the bull behind her catching her hand signal to fill her and doing so quite happily.

"Oh, you fucking show-off!" Tina teased, smiling and truly happy for her friend being railed. "Well, stud?" she asked, looking behind her, "I can't take that weapon of yours yet, but we spend a lot of money teaching you to use your mouth... Oh yeah, that's goooooood," she sighed, feeling her bull's tongue lick up her slit, ending by teasingly moving around her clit without making contact.

At Lena's encouragement, her own bull started fingering her cunt, and before long all 3 hucows were bucking and moaning as they came, utilizing the bulls' various talents.

When they had all come down from their powerful orgasms, Ashley smiled at her 2 friends and said, with genuine excitement, "so, you think you're ready to turn these things on and see how much milk we can get out of your baby cow titties?" At enthusiastic nods from the newly initiated cows, their respective bulls reached down and flipped the switches connected to the pumps.

"HOLY FUCK!" Lena wailed, her back arching and thrusting her tits hard into the suction cups. The tugging on her sensitive teats was exquisite, and she could feel herself on the edge of a powerful orgasm just from that sensation. Frantic, she turned her neck and looked up at the bull standing behind her with big, watery, pleading eyes. "P - P - Pleeeaaasssse?" she begged, and he happily brought his hand to her twat, rubbing her clit and creating the perfect kind of friction to set her off. "Oh my god, I'm CUMMING!!" she howled, trembling erratically on her table. As she came, she felt her teats tense and then felt a delicious heat drip from them, giving her first ever milk to the pumps.

"Yes, Lena!" Ashley encouraged, her eyes focused on the milk dribbling from her jiggling udders. "And you too, Tina!" she exclaimed. Lena had been completely absorbed in her own pleasure, but found the control - though just for a second - to turn and look at the head nurse, whose teats were dripping slowly just like hers while she also came.

Ashley, of course, was gushing milk into the cups connected to her udders, filling the tubes which carried her precious nectar away to the storage vessels. She was in sublime ecstasy, being fucked continuously by the talented bull in her pussy, and in no time had been stimulated into releasing almost a liter of milk.

The 3 hucows continued milking and being brought to orgasm, moaning in supreme ecstasy, until their udders ran dry. When they were done and had rested, gasping for air and trembling through aftershocks, their bulls helped them to their feet.

"How much did I... Ohhhh..." moaned Lena, her knees shaking as her bull's strong hand brushed the side of her udder and caused her to experience yet another small orgasm.

"How much did you let out?" Ashley teased, smiling at the naive young cow. "Well, look here," she lifted Lena's storage container, letting her see through the glass that about ½ of a cup had been collected. "Not bad for your first time! And now, if you milk every day - and especially if you get one of our studs to pleasure you while you do - your supply will just increase until you make about... Tina?" she asked.

"Udders that size..." mused the nurse, still flushed from being pleasured so thoroughly, "should be able to do 3 or 4 liters each day, just like you!" Lena beamed, excited to equal Ashley's output.

"Excellent!" Ashley enthused. "But now, if you girls don't mind... I know our 3 bulls here are very aroused after seeing that, and I want to get fucked." The other 2 women giggled and motioned for her to proceed, then watched as Ashley had a seemingly-never-ending stream of orgasms on the various cocks in the room.

Finally, Ashley's body was all out of milk, and she was on the verge of blacking out from so many powerful orgasms. She pitifully whimpered, "cum in me..." and the bull who was behind her proceeded to pound her like his life depended on it, exploding inside of her about a minute later. Exhausted, with empty udders and a full pussy, Ashley fell out of the table's harnesses and onto the floor. She lay there, panting and batting her eyes, for about 2 minutes, before finally letting out a huge breath and looking up at her friends. "And that, girls, is why we do this..." She then promptly fell asleep, prompting the bull who had just fucked her to pick her up and carry her out the door to go back to her suite.

"See you ladies later," he called with a friendly wave, and the other 2 bulls followed with similar farewells. Then it was just Tina and Lena, and they couldn't stop smiling at each other.

Over the next few days, Lena was incredibly studious in maintaining her milking schedule. She drew her steadily-increasing supply from her sensitive teats every 4 hours, with the help of her milking table and usually with a bull providing much-appreciated manual or oral orgasms. She found that, during the peak of an especially powerful orgasm, the milk shot from her teats more powerfully than it ever did otherwise, and this wonderful coincidence of events thrilled her, as it meant she was cumming for work!

It felt like no time at all until Lena was able to produce over a liter of milk every day, and her udders had grown to hang down by her cunt. When they swayed past her engorged clit, the teats would rub against them, almost always giving her at least a small orgasm. When this first happened early one morning, she had run straight to Ashley's room and barged in. She found the owner of the farm in her bed, fast asleep, and tackled her with giddy excitement.

"Ah! Who...? Lena? What's going on?" Ashley had asked groggily.

"It finally happened!" LEna had beamed, raving with happiness.

"What did, sweety?" Ashley giggled, not understanding.

"Does it ever stop happening?!" the younger cow demanded. "Does your clit ever get, like, desensitized or something? That would be so sad!"

Suddenly comprehending what must have happened, Ashley smiled at her little protege. "Your big, leaky teats finally made you cum all on their own?" she teased sweetly, and Lena nodded energetically to confirm her suspicions were correct.

""No, it doesn't ever stop, but after a while you get so used to being in almost-constant orgasms with your sensitive udders and clit that you can keep functioning even when you cum every few minutes," she explained, smiling as she saw the wonder in Lens's eyes.

"That sounds amazing," enthused the young woman, and hugged Ashley tightly, thanking her for the opportunity to become a sex goddess just like her.

"It is!" Ashley assured her, giggling again. "Now go do your morning milking, I can see your teats leaking!" she chided her friend jokingly. "It's only a matter of time now until your first heat starts!"