Hucow Ranch

Story Info
One woman's journey to happiness as a hucow.
11k words
4.53
28.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WAITING FOR MIKE

Jill was bored. Bored and disillusioned.

She hated her job and the mundane treadmill of the modern existence. She was unfulfilled.

Her only joy came when she got home, changed in to her hucow outfit, inserted her tail butt-plug then masturbated until Mike came home.

Lying in bed, she started rubbing her hands over her smooth, pale skin and finally landing on her pussy, she stopped. She could feel the wetness soaking her bikini bottom. Pilling it aside, she spread her lips with her fingers.

Switching on her vibrator, she began to gently rub her clit with it.

Leaning her head back, she fantasized about Mike's large, hard veiny cock. It throbbed in time with his heartbeat, so the more excited he got, the more it twitched, and the wetter she became.

She imagined him slowly pressing his huge mushroom head slowly into her vagina, pausing occasionally to allow her pussy to relax and stretch to accept its welcome visitor.

She imagined him removing her hucow butt-plug before starting to pump his cock into her snatch. As he did this she could feel his balls slap against her yearning butthole. It opened and closed with each strike as if it was trying to swallow his balls.

Even just thinking about it made her pussy tingle with excitement.

Mike would then grab her by the hips and thrust as deeply as he could, pausing after each push and grinding his cock into her vagina, before pulling out until the head of his cock peeked out of her pussy. It would be glossy with the wetness she had given him.

Once-in-a-while, he would stop, squeeze the base of his cock to prevent himself from cumming and a small stream of pre-cum would ooze out. He would moan as Jill reached down to scoop it off the meaty tip of his generously-sized cock.

She loved how tangy it was, which made it an added bonus that he had more pre-cum than any other man she had been with. The look in his eyes as she licked her fingers and savored the taste in her mouth was priceless. Sometimes, doing this would instantly coax another round of pre-cum which she would also lap up.

"Moooooo..." she whispered softly in ecstasy, thinking about her past encounters with Mike and feeling the orgasm inside her building as she wiggled the butt-plug with her free hand.

It was a year ago that she had met him. He was oh-so charming and funny. He was full of kind words and had a gentle disposition, but was a true disciplinarian. When they started their hucow role playing, he had laid down some rules to follow, which Jill agreed to happily. They helped make her feel sexy and truly desired by allowing her to give up complete control in a safe environment.

Before becoming a hucow, she and Mike only had straight sex. It was always good, but she always felt like Mike was holding back something, she assumed it was that he was afraid to tell her some of his kinks, so she tried for months to coax him out by suggesting kinky things they could do together.

After she had gotten him to open up more and be more adventurous, she suggested the idea of purchasing a collar and wearing it for him.

The collar symbolized a complete agreement to whatever he wanted. When she wore it, she could not deny him anything. When she took the collar off, she was Jill again and did as she pleased.

After a few weeks the collar became a little boring. After that, she felt confident enough in their relationship to push things further. She really needed him to open up and discuss whatever it was he was holding back.

Finally, he reluctantly told her that he had a hucow fetish and was afraid she would judge him harshly for it.

Admittedly, at first, she thought it was pretty weird. Why would a grown man want to fantasize about being with a cow? But as they played together she began to see the appeal.

Passionate, animalistic sex can be very cathartic and feeling naughty while doing taboo things made it a lot easier for her to orgasm, sometimes even multiple times a session. Plus, she thought she looked very sexy in her cow patterned top and panties and it was fun to play with the little tail butt plug she always wore when in costume. It also didn't hurt that having Mike suckle on her teats and drink her milk was a complete turn-on and always made her cum.

Jill continued to masturbate and finally, was ready to climax as she imagined Mike pulling out his throbbing cock and telling her he couldn't hold it any more. With a final stroke of his shaft, he began to ejaculate rope-after-rope of white, delicious cum onto her belly, tits, and face.

It was warm and soothing, she loved the smell of fresh cum.

Her mouth would open and try to catch what she could. As he knelt over her, he would stroke his cock until not even a dribble of sperm emerged from that huge mushroom head.

One day, after he came, Jill decided to reward him, so she rubbed his cum all over her tits, scooped up some from her belly and licked her fingers. After that, she rubbed the cum on her face into her skin, then leaned forward to meet his mouth and they kissed passionately. Mike licked some of the remaining cum from her face and they both laughed at how kinky it felt.

"Mooooo", Jill whispered as she masturbated and climaxed again. Holding very still, she let the waves of pleasure wash over her. Eyes closed, a look of rapture appeared on her face. Her mouth was now slightly open, mooing softly again and again.

Why "mooo" you may be wondering? Well, when they started this game, Mike laid down some ground rules.

One of those rules was that when she was a hucow, she could only "moo". It was surprising to her how much you can convey with a single word, some body language and a few gestures.

Of course, she knew she didn't have to say it when he wasn't around, but Jill was the kind of person that when she committed to something, she went all the way. Besides, it was good practice and helped to make sure she would not slip and utter anything else when they were playing.

Although, once-in-a-while, Jill would intentionally break that rule just so he would have to punish her.

Once, after transgressing, Mike had a moment of weakness and was trying to let her get out of trouble without punishment.

Jill sat petulantly on the edge of the bed and simply said, "Moo! Moo! Moo!"

Mike understood the meaning and gave her an extra spank for his moment of weakness. Even he had rules to follow and if he was to expect her to keep to the rules then he must also.

When he spanked her, Jill loved having her panties roughly pulled down and feeling herself bent over his strong knee as his large hand came down on her big, round ass again-and-again, leaving a glowing red reminder of where the blow had landed.

Jill would close her eyes and focus on the shock-waves that rippled through her haunches and ass cheeks, making her pussy come alive and begin the flow of wetness, preparing the way for a cock.

After he disciplined her, came the after-care. She loved the way he brushed her hair and gently scolded her for breaking the rules. She would then lay her head in his lap as he stroked her head and they watched a movie together.

Sometimes, she would lay there and slowly pull down his zipper, hoping he wouldn't notice. Then, by the time he did, she would have his cock in her mouth.

She sucked it like a pacifier as she watched the movie. Most times he gave no resistance and let her suck as long as she wanted, while other times he would assert his authority and deny her his beautiful cock.

When she sucked him this way, he was free to cum whenever he wanted. There would be no warning, he would just cum. Jill didn't mind since she wanted to swallow his load anyway so she would just keep sucking, feeling his cock flex with every orgasmic spurt into her mouth.

His cum was always so damn creamy and had a gentle taste -- she loved it. After he came, she would always continue to suck until he was completely flaccid, making sure to get all of it.

Opening her eyes, and coming back to reality, Jill was done masturbating.

She gently caressed her pussy then licked her moistened fingers. She tasted really good and could understand why a lot of men had enjoyed going down on her.

After she cleaned up, she stretched out on the couch and waited for Mike.

-------------------------------------

MIKE

"Yeah," Mike said, I think she is ready to come down and visit the ranch.

"Have you told her about it yet?" asked the man on the other end of the call.

"No, but we are already at the stage where she has learned the basic rules and is always ready and waiting for me when I get home," Mike replied. "She's also tired of her boring life, so I think this change might appeal to her. I planned on talking to her about it at dinner tonight."

"Sounds great. If she is everything you said she is, I am sure she will fit in nicely here at the ranch."

"Oh, she's that and then some. And the best part is I think she might be kinkier than I am," Mike laughed.

"Is that possible?" said the man.

"Anyway," said Mike, "I'm pulling into the driveway. You should get an alert if we book a reservation."

"Cheers!" said the man then hung up.

Mike pulled in to the garage and went in to the house.

Jill was there, kneeling on a pillow, dressed in her hucow outfit. Her breasts spilling out of her top. They had increased in size quite a bit since she started lactating. He made a mental note to get her a larger top tomorrow.

After closing the door, Mike turned and unzipped his pants.

"Mooo? Mooo, mooo, moo!" said Jill.

"Okay, okay, just a second," said Mike as he slipped his enlarging cock into her eager mouth." Here you go."

Jill moistened his cock by pushing it further and further down her throat. When she was finally able to touch his stomach with her nose, she began to hold her position and swallow repeatedly. This would cause a milking sensation on his now rock-hard cock.

Mike moaned a little as he picked up his phone to distract himself from cuming.

Jill's head bobbed back-and-forth, pausing occasionally to squeeze his cock and search the head for any emerging pre-cum.

She could feel his balls tighten in her hand which meant he was ready to cum.

She timed it perfectly so that as soon as he released, his cock was all the way down her throat.

Hot spurts of spunk hit the back of her throat and smoothly slid down into her stomach. She sat there, swallowing until she felt his cock soften a little.

Mike zipped up his pants and went in to the bedroom to get cleaned up and change for dinner. They had a reservation at the restaurant where they had their first date.

Jill, stood up, savoring the taste of his jizz and wondered how many times she could make him cum in one night.

After placing the pillow back on the couch, she went in to the bedroom and knelt on the bed.

Mike came over and licked her ass a little. Holding his huge, hot tongue on her butthole, then exploring her ass crack with it. Occasionally, he would stop and rub his face into her ass and pussy.

"Moooooooo..." purred Jill as Mike stood behind her, stroked his cock back to being hard, then pushed the head of it into her asshole with his thumb.

He took long, slow strokes until Jill mooed for him to go faster.

He pumped faster and faster until she collapsed into the bed.

He followed and pinned her down as he pumped wave-after-wave into her ass.

When finished, he wiped off any residual cum on her ass cheeks and re-inserted her buttplug.

Jill rolled over and looked towards the closet.

"Moo! Moo!" she said.

"Okay, okay. It's time for milking," replied Mike, getting up to get the milk pump.

He pulled her huge tits from her top and gave them a slap to get the milk flowing. Large drops of white, delicious hucow milk leaked out of her rock-hard nipples.

Mike scooped up some as he attached the milking cups to each breast.

"So, fucking sweet!" he thought as he rolled the milk across his tongue to maximize the experience. She had the best milk he had ever tasted.

After the cups were secured, he gently inserted her favorite Bluetooth dildo into her soaking pussy.

When he switched on the machine Jill closed her eyes, and relaxed her body to let the pumps do their job.

Mike sat down in a chair and began playing with his phone, increasing, decreasing, and changing the vibration patterns in her vibrator.

"MMMmmmmoooo," cooed Jill. Her milk practically gushed out of her tits now, filling the small bottles attached to the pumps.

She would orgasm several times before Mike would let her out of the pumps.

Afterwards, he would undress her and give her a drink while feeding her a small snack designed to maximize her milk production.

That brings up another rule, Jill was allowed to dress herself as a hucow, but she was not allowed to undress.

Sometimes Mike would tease her by not letting her out of the outfit for an entire evening, while other days, like today, he would do it right away, only leaving her collar on until the aftercare was over and she was taking her nap.

Mike got out her favorite blanket and covered her with it, then sitting by the bed, he would talk sweetly about the things they would do and the places they could go together.

Finally, he would gently remove her collar and leave her so she could take her nap.

Once the collar was off, she was now Jill again. She sighed with contentment and wished her life could be like this all day, every day.

When she woke up, Mike had already laid out an outfit for her to wear to the restaurant.

Tonight was their one year anniversary.

-------------------------------------------------------

DINNER:

"Table for two, name is Johnson," said Mike to the hostess.

After being seated, ordering drinks and looking over the menu, Mike began to talk.

"Happy, anniversary, Jill! You are an amazing woman!" Mike held up his glass in a toast to her beauty and intelligence.

"Cheers!" said Jill as they clinked glasses and took a sip of their cocktails.

For the next while they talked of many things. Of life, work, family, and possibilities for the future. After the main course, while they waited for dessert, Mike changed the conversation.

"You know, Jill. I have been saving this for the right time, but I think you might be ready to hear about the ranch I would like to take you to." Mike was nervous. She was the best hucow he had ever been with, and he didn't want to lose her, but he also knew that she was ready to outgrow him and she needed to continue her journey without him.

"Okay, what kind of ranch is it and where is it?" she sounded interested, so Mike pressed on.

"Well, it's a very special ranch for very special people."

"Alright, mystery man, just out with it," she teased.

"Okay, well, you know how we've been enjoying our hucow play?" he said.

"Hell, yeah," she said eagerly. "It's meant so much more to me than just sex. It makes me feel very fulfilled."

"Well, what if I told you there was a place we could go to take it to the next level, where there were others like you, ready to meet and welcome us as part of a community?" Mike knew there was no going back now. It was all or nothing. She will either storm out of the restaurant, and his life, or won't. He could never be sure which it would be.

"Tell me more," Jill said coquettishly as she slipped her foot out of her high heels and into his crotch.

A visible expression of relief passed across Mike's face as he proceeded to give her all the details.

When finished, he said, "Look, there is no commitment here. We can leave any time you want. You are in charge of this trip, so whatever you say goes. Also, all of the people who visit are put through a rigorous screening process and there are plenty of ranch hands at your service in case you need anything at all. I'll be able to keep an eye on you at all times," Mike said as he reached across the table and held her hand reassuringly.

"Well," said Jill, "I am intrigued and it does sound fun. Okay, let's go!"

-------------------------------------

HUCOW RANCH

"Welcome to Hucow Ranch!" said the concierge warmly. "Our official public name is Hu's Ranch, but everyone here just calls it Hucow Ranch."

"Johnson, two to check in," said Mike.

"Of course, we have been expecting you Mr. Johnson!" said the concierge as he signaled the bellboy over to take their bags to their room.

Jill couldn't help notice that the bellboy's trousers seemed a little tight on him and she could make out the distinct outline of a pretty sizeable cock. The name on his orange tag said "Billy".

"I wonder what his cock tastes like?" she thought as Mike continued the process of checking them in. "Oh, well, probably won't find out."

After getting out of their travel clothes and showering, Mike sat on the edge of the bed and Jill knelt down in front of him. She spread his legs apart until his heavy balls dropped down off the edge of the mattress.

Gently cupping one of his balls, she sucked the other into her mouth.

Mike began to go over some of the rules for the ranch.

"For the first night," he began, "the ranch requests that we stay together, so please don't wander off on your own. There will be plenty of time to do whatever you want after tonight."

"Also, if you are ever uncomfortable for any reason, just signal one of the ranch hands or me and I'll be there. If anyone breaks the rules, they are immediately asked to leave, but that also applies to us."

"Okay, sounds good," said Jill popping a nut out of her mouth long enough to respond. "What about nudity? Are there any areas where I can go without clothes?"

"Sure, but you need to wear a tag that they gave me so that the others know who you are here with.

"Tag? What does this tag look like?" asked Jill with a little trepidation as she now shoved her face into his ball sack and licked the underside of them, searching for his asshole.

"Like this," said Mike as he pulled a small yellow tag with black numbers from behind his back.

"Hmmm, Okay, why not," said Jill as she let go of his balls and took the tag, slipping the earring post into her pierced earlobe. It snapped into place and now dangled freely.

Standing and looking in the mirror, she thought it looked quite fetching.

"The outfit they supplied you is in the closet, you'll need to start wearing it right away. Also, when we leave the room you need to go by your number. I can't call you by name anymore."

"Ohhh, that sucks, but since it's just for one week, okay," Jill agreed as she knelt back down again and tried to put Mike's cock in her mouth.

He stopped her and said, "Not now, I need your full attention". He lifted a nut in an invitation for her to continue her sucking.

"That tag," began Mike, "is like a safe word for the ranch. If you want to stop things instantly, just break the seal on the tag and take it off. A ranch hand will escort you back to the room and I will come and collect you to leave right away," he explained.

"So, you aren't going to be with me all the time?" asked Jill as she sniffed his fragrant cock, trying to keep from just shoving it into her mouth.

"Well, yes and no. I will always be in view, but there are owner areas I'm supposed to stay in. The ranch feels it is important for you to get used to being part of a herd. There are also private visiting rooms," he said. "And I can also come down to the corral any time and visit you through the fence."

"This all sounds pretty kinky, I like it," said Jill in a soothing voice.

"The ranch also asked me to stress how important it is for you to follow the rules. If you become unruly, we will both be asked to leave. Any infractions call for punishment."

"What kind of punishment?" asked Jill.

"Well, do you remember the questionnaire we filled out together when we booked our stay?"