Hucow Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Moo?" she asked.

"I'm sorry, it's for your protection and the other herds. There is a much larger ranch a few miles from here where you will be relocated to, but rest assured your foreman and most of his men will go with you as well as your friends from the herd."

"Moooooooooooooooo!" 8311 gleefully yelled while throwing the clothes in her suitcase all over the room.

"Okay, I'll take care of all of your affairs and be back in touch when I am done. In the meantime, let's get you relocated to the main ranch and settled in to your new pen."

"Moo! Moo! Moo! Moo! Moo! Moo! Moo!" said 8311 as she danced around, pumping her arms in the air in excitement.

"Wait! I almost forgot!" said Mike as he pulled something out of his pocket. "I have this for you."

Mike handed her a new, green ear tag. On it, in bold yellow letters was "8311".

8311 smiled, clutched the tag to her breast, and was happy.