Hucow Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His frightened hucow had then sat in a corner, looking around, not knowing what to do. She feared being kicked out of the resort.

Other hucows came to console her and the foreman approached reassuringly and told her that only her owner had to leave. If she wished, she could stay, or go. It was up to her. Hucows are not held responsible for the bad behavior of their owners, but owners are held accountable for their hucows.

The next time, however, if she transgressed, instead of punishment, she would now have to leave.

The foreman patted her arm, soothing her nerves and said, "look, you are a fine hucow, I don't want to lose you, but I will understand if you go."

"Mooo!" said the hucow and shook her head "no". She would stay.

"Wonderful!" he exclaimed softly.

After he left, the other hucows gently kissed and caressed her.

--------------------------------------------------

BREEDING

The first day or two, most hucows were a bit shy about wanting to be bred. Meanwhile, other more experienced hucows took advantage of this and were happily bred multiple times a day.

Eventually, everyone relaxed and now it was easy for the hucows to wave over a ranch hand, then climb in to a breeding stall while the other hucows looked on and enjoyed the show.

After a hucow climbed into a breeding stall, the ranch hand would scan her tag to see what each liked and choose from among those activities. However, all breeding sessions were required to end with the ranch hand cumming inside her pussy then inserting a pussy plug so the semen would not drip out.

The hucow would wear this plug until the semen was absorbed into their system. This served two purposes: the first was breeding, the second was well-being and mental health.

You see, a study was done that found that women who have semen deposited in them daily, tended to have better mental outlooks. The sperm acted almost like a drug, boosting their sense of well-being.

The hucows could feel the effects of this practice within the first couple of days, so they were all happy to have the pussy plugs inserted.

The hucow 8311 had a particular fetish for being double-penetrated while sucking a cock. She had added that to the notes in her record, so when she signaled for three ranch hands and went to the breeding station, they knew what she wanted.

8311 climbed in to the breeding stall, but one of the ranch hands pulled her out. He then lowered the padded platform that you usually lay on and then lay down on it, pulling her on top of himself.

His cock was already hard, so there was no need to suck it. The other two secured her arms and legs then pulled out their own cocks and began to stroke them.

The first ranch hand kneeled down in front the of the second and began to suck his cock. He deepthroated it like a pro.

8311 watch and blushed, this was turning her on!

While the ranch hand prepared the other for penetration, the one below her inserted his cock gently into her ass. He started to slowly pump while she closed her eyes and savored the initial penetration.

When the others were ready, one of them inserted his cock into her pussy. It was pretty big and fit her pussy perfectly.

8311 was pleased with the way his cock seemed tailor made for her pussy. It made her soaking wet now.

The man thrust into her deeper, and deeper, while the other man continued to pump her ass.

Then a cock appeared in front of her face, she looked up and it was the third ranch hand. His cock was enormous!

He clutched the base of it as he pushed it towards 8311's mouth. She opened wide and took in as much of it as she could.

She sucked as hard as she could. He could hear the sucking sounds and see the build-up of saliva on his cock which made him moan softly and rock his hips back-and-forth gently.

Now and then, he would tease her by removing his cock, squeezing out some pre-cum and tasting it himself.

8311 would whimper, "Mooo?" each time he did it. That was her pre-cum he was stealing!

Finally, he laughed and gave her some pre-cum, squeezing it out on to her lips.

8311 licked her lips and motioned for more.

Instead, the man simply stuffed his cock back in her mouth and pushed it down her throat as far as it would go.

8311 closed her eyes and swallowed as his cock jerked and pulsed a steaming load into her mouth.

The other two kept pumping and pumping, occasionally slapping her face and choking her gently but firmly.

The man under her grasped her arms firmly, even though her arms were already tied down. The pressure from his hands felt good.

8311 closed her eyes and orgasmed.

Again, and again. Her eyes rolling back into her head, losing all sense of time, she went away to that place that only orgasms can take you.

When she came back, she whispered, "Mooo, mooo, moooo."

The ranch hands understood and proceeded to stand over her face and stroke their cocks. The man with the huge cock was stroking it quickly, and again it was ready to cum.

All three aimed at her face and came at the same time. Hot spunk flew across her face from three directions.

Her open mouth caught some it and she greedily swallowed. Some cum ended up as friendly fire and landed on each man's cock.

8311 motion for them to put their cocks in her mouth and said, "Moo!"

The men obliged and she licked each clean, savoring the different flavors of cum.

After they squeezed every drop out into her open mouth, they stood back and the man with the huge cock stepped towards her, rubbing his cock back to stiffness.

"You know the rules," he said. "We can have our fun, but you still need to be bred."

"Moo?" she said. with a happy expression. This guy was amazing! 8311 wondered if he would cum more or less this time?

He stood in front of her and as he slowly started to push his cock into her pussy. He said, "hold steady, this may be a little uncomfortable at first, but I'll go slow so you can adjust."

His cock, just past his cockhead, penetrated her shaved, bald pussy and then he stopped. Her pussy lips stretched around the girth of his cock, creating a perfect seal.

8311 gasped and closed her eyes. It was a bit uncomfortable, but not painful. She soon relaxed and the man continued to slide into her further.

When he was about 6 inches in, he stopped and asked, "Is it okay to go all the way? I have about 5 more inches I can give you."

8311 just nodded "yes" in answer.

When the man pushed the rest of his cock in, she orgasmed. He held perfectly still until she was done, then began to draw out his shaft, slowly.

With each stroke her pussy would relax, waiting for penetration, then flex, trying to prevent his cock from leaving.

It was a greedy little monster.

"Would you like it in your ass?" he asked her.

"Mooo, moooo," she replied, shaking her head in a "no" gesture. They both knew it was too big, but some hucows loved trying the biggest cocks they could get in their ass.

"Okay," he said gently, and continued to stroke.

"I'm going to cum inside you now," he said. "It's going to feel like too much, but I assure you it's okay. I have done this lots of times and never had an issue."

8311 nodded "yes" and the man began to cum.

One throb. Two, three, four, ten spurts of semen deposited inside her pussy. After the man finished, one of the other ranch hands handed him a vaginal plug. The man pulled his slippery cock out of her and deftly inserted the plug into her pussy.

8311 instinctively gripped it with her vagina. The seal was complete. No semen would spill out her.

The men pulled her bikini bottoms back up and wiped her down with some soothing, warm towels.

8311 laid there and reveled in the attention.

When they had finished, they helped her over to a lounge chair and fetched her a drink.

The other hucows would soon imitate her behavior. It seemed that 8311 was turning out to be quite the little head of the herd.

No one chose her, but all the other hucows just seemed to gravitate towards her.

Now, an angry or disappointed look or "moo" from her was all that was needed to make any hucow feel punished.

"Quite the little heifer," said the foreman to one of the ranch hands as he watched her get fucked in front of the other hucows.

"Yeah, and her pussy is like magic. I was ready to cum three pumps into her," said the ranch hand with relief. Everyone knew that the hucow's pleasure came first, so until she cums you don't cum. Ever.

--------------------------------------------------

FREE TIME

Milk production was up, higher than any herd in the past, so the ranch decided to reward the hucows with two hours of free play.

Free play meant that any hucow, anywhere, had free use of any ranch hand to do whatever they pleased with.

Breeding was not required during this time, so copulation could happen anywhere on the ranch.

To get things started, the foreman explained the rules and why they were being rewarded. He then told them to wait for the two bells and then they could begin.

Hucows looked at each other and some nodded to one another knowingly.

They broke out into small groups of three or four hucows each.

Waiting, they all sipped their drinks and thought about what they wanted to do.

"Ding!" came the bell, then a short pause and another, "Ding!"

The hucows, now in their packs, moved towards the ranch hands and snatched up the ones they wanted to play with.

The foreman stood there watching the fun, then was surprised to feel three sets of arms around him, pulling him over to a comfortable floor mat.

He was not part of the deal, but since he forgot to mention that fact, he willingly complied with their request.

3811 was the leader of this group. She motioned for the other two to hold the foreman down.

They pushed him to the ground then kneeled on his shoulders, pinning his arms so he couldn't move.

This was a new position for the foreman, he was used to being in charge, but it could be fun, so he let things continue.

8311 pulled down his trousers and stuffed his cock into her mouth. It surprised the foreman that she managed it in one single gulp.

His cock was half-hard, and continued to stiffen.

8311 sucked furiously, increasing her speed and never letting up for a moment.

"Wait, you're going to make me cum!" cried the foreman.

8311 gave him a knowing look and continued on.

The foreman was about to cum when 8311 signaled one hucow to get ready.

The hucow bent down and put his cock in her mouth right as he began to cum.

Some cum dribbled out of her mouth, so 8311 licked it up. The hucow smiled and went back to pinning the foreman's arm.

When he had finished, 8311 began to suck him again, not letting him get soft.

The foreman moaned, "She's gonna make me cum again!"

Saliva dripping from her mouth, sucking and sucking, she tried to draw more semen out of him.

Seeing his balls tighten, she motioned to the other hucow who did the same as the first.

When she was back in position pinning the foreman down, 8311 began to work on him again.

"I... I...", said the foreman, "I don't think I can cum again this soon, give me a moment!"

But his pleas fell on deaf ears. 8311 was already cock-drunk and was not about to stop now.

The foreman tried to resist, clenching and closing his eyes, hoping that not seeing it would help him overcome his urge to cum again.

"Can't let her win," he said to himself. "Who knows how many times she'll try to make me cum?"

Well, I can tell you, it's six. Six times they made him cum and six times they played with, shared, and swallowed his warm wonderful loads.

After the sixth, 8311 could tell that the foreman was spent. There would be no more semen from him today, so they moved on to the next event.

As 8311 started to get in to her new position, the foreman held up a hand and said, "wait, wait. I really have to pee now. I need to clear the pipes."

8311 replied by kneeling down and motioning for the others to do the same. They sat there with their hands on their knees and opened their mouths.

"You want me to pee in your mouth?" he asked 8311.

She nodded "yes".

"Okay, if you're sure," said the foreman and he stood and held his cock, pointing it at 8311's open mouth.

At first a small dribble came out, but soon a thick stream of piss headed straight into her mouth.

When her mouth was full, she swallowed and gestured for more. Meanwhile, he was filling the mouth of the next hucow.

He went up and down the line until he had not even a drop or a dribble left.

8311 leaned forward and sucked his cock. The foreman pushed her back lightly and she placed a comforting hand on him as if to say, "It's okay, I'll be gentle."

The foreman, removed his hand from her and let her do her work.

8311 lovingly sucked all of the piss out of the tip of his cock, then licked the shaft clean before moving on to his balls.

When she was done, the hucows stood up and pushed the man back on to the ground.

"Not done with me yet?" he asked.

8311's only response was to pull off her bikini bottoms and begin to rub her clit. The others did the same.

8311 motioned for them to sit on his legs and stomach.

Once they were in position, she straddled his chest then inched towards his face. Her warm inviting pussy was already leaking juices along her inner thigh.

The foreman's arms were pinned so all he could do was wait in anticipation for what he knew was coming.

When she reached his face, she spread her pussy lips and covered his mouth and nose. All he could smell was the intoxicating scent of her vagina.

He began to lick. Slowly at first, but then with more vigor.

As he increased speed and pressure, 8311 moaned in encouragement.

"Moooooooo" she cooed. "Moooooooooo..."

She ground her clit and pussy into his face, humping it, feeling the wave of pleasure soon to be released building behind some wall in her psyche.

The foreman bucked a little since he was having trouble catching breaths, but the hucows were not concerned with that, they wanted their pleasure from him and by God, they were going to get it.

Finally, 8311 clenched her thighs around his head and put her hands in his hair, pulling his head as far into her as she could.

She rocked, she shuddered, she gave herself completely to the waves of orgasms rushing through her.

When it was over, she sat there, motionless. It was only for a minute, but the foremen thought it was more like ten.

He bucked a little, but they were too heavy for him to push them off.

When 8311 was satisfied, she moved to the end of the line and secured his legs while the second hucow road the foreman's face in the same way.

When it was the third hucow's turn, before she mounted his face, she slapped him.

Once, twice, three times he felt the sting of her bovine hand. It was invigorating.

The hucow then leaned forward and pulled his mouth open.

She let a long string of spit drool into his mouth, then kissed him.

She got off the foreman and switched position, so she was now facing the other two hucows and her pussy was pointed towards his chest, while her ass pointed to his head.

She got into position and lowered her butthole right into his face.

He welcomed it with a huge, warm, wet tongue and began lapping up the taste of her ass.

She cooed and began to grind into him more and more.

He managed to catch her butthole as it came down and speared it with his tongue.

The hucow flinched, then came, reaching down to hold his head in that position with his tongue stuffed in her butthole.

After she got up, they all helped the foreman off the ground and walked him over to a chair.

They sat him down and got him a drink.

The foreman reached for it, but 8311 just giggle and took a sip.

The other two hucows finished the rest of his drink.

"What's up with that?" he asked himself.

In answer, 8311 pulled down her panties and began to pee into the glass.

The other two took the beer stein and did the same.

When they were done, it was full to the brim.

8311 handed the glass to the foreman.

"Thank you, 8311!" he said, then made a "cheers" gesture before taking a long drink of their ambrosia.

"Ahhhh! That's refreshing," he said.

After taking the last gulp, he wiped his mouth on his sleeve and stood up.

"Well, my bovine friends, time is up. Please return to your chairs." The foreman reached in to his pocket and radioed for the bell to be rung.

The bell chimed and all the hucows went back to the seats where they had been when all of this started.

There would be other free times, but they were always a reward for something, so all of the hucows were eager to please, in any way possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------

GOING HOME

Every day of that week was an adventure for 8311. She made a lot of new friends, and the ranch had begun to feel more like home than her own.

She wished there was a way for it to never end, but, she was sure that she could not afford this as a lifestyle.

8311 was now back in her room, beginning to pack.

Mike came in and sat on the bed.

"Well," he said.

She couldn't get the smile off of her face as she turned to him and just replied, "Mooo?"

"Jill, you aren't in costume anymore, you can talk now."

"Moo!" said Jill in response.

"Okay, I'll play," he said. "So, I am guessing you had a pretty amazing time this week? I was watching and it looked pretty fun to me."

"Moo!" she replied with a "yes" head gesture.

"Well, what if I told you that there might be a way for you to stay here indefinitely?" he asked and watched for her reaction.

8311 turned and jumped on Mike, all the time excitedly crying, "Moo! Moo! Moo! Moo! Moo! Moo!" and shaking her head up-and-down.

"Is there really such a way to stay?" she thought.

"Well, maybe. I have a confession to make," he said with trepidation.

"Moo?" she said, looking into his eyes with a piercing stare.

"I am actually a recruiter for this hucow ranch. In fact, all of the owners are recruiters. But it's not what you might think!" he held up a hand in protest.

"Mooo!" she said angrily.

"I know, I know. But you gotta know, I really do love all the hucows I have ever recruited, so this has nothing to do with anything nefarious. I just want to help the women who would appreciate and enjoy this lifestyle find it. It's certainly not for everyone. But to get someone to really see the possibilities in it, they have to experience it, which is why we created the resort."

She folded her arms and waited for him to continue.

"Look, it's all on the up-and-up. You see there is a huge market for breast milk and there are not nearly enough lactating women to fill that need, so one of the owners thought 'why not build our own ranch?'"

She glared.

"He figured that if we could offer a lifestyle of comfort, pampering, and sexual adventure for women, on their terms, but with the structure of a BDSM relationship, they would be happy to keep producing breast milk."

"Mooooo..." she said.

"And you know what? He was right! 90% of the women who signed on to stay with their herd are still there!" Mike exclaimed.

"Also, just like this place, if you want to leave at any time, you can leave. We have no reason to coerce people to stay. Most times, after a week here, anyone who is a good fit for the lifestyle is clamoring to get in."

"Moo," she said, nodding approval.

"And not every hucow gets invited to stay. Most don't make the cut and this just becomes a fond memory for when they get old. But, you! They loved you! You have some of the highest quality milk they have ever seen. You're also a great leader and others just follow you naturally."

"Moo," she said again.

"Look, I am not going to hard-sell you on this. It has to be just your decision. But just know that if you stay, you cannot go back home. Your herd will be your new home, and if you do leave your herd, you can never come back." Mike said this with a very serious tone in his voice.