Hucow Reveries

Story Info
An experiment in the hucow arena.
2.2k words
4.39
1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Proudly displayed on the wall behind my desk in my home office is a Diploma I printed off from an online "University". For a very modest fee i was granted an Honorary Doctorate in Animal Husbandry with a specialty in Dairy Production. Visitors to my office often seemed impressed by it and often referred to me as Dr. Bob, though I never asked them to call me that.

The fact of the matter is in my teens I had worked as a farm hand at a dairy farm within walking distance of my house. I did menial chores, such as shoveling manure, rounding up the cows for milking, then helping Farmer John hook the cows up the the milking machines, etc. There was nothing glamorous about it but I was a hard worker and what i learned there has served me well through the years.

After years of self-study I set an office up in my home and ran some ads in several newspapers as well as online. It was a simple ad along the lines of, "Dairy cows are treated horribly and their milk is not fit for human consumption! Volunteers needed for project that can help alleviate this sad situation. Small stipend possible for dedicated participants."

The responses were varied and first I weeded out all the males. Once I made a list of the females I sent them an online questionnaire that asked their age and what their marital status was. Obviously all participants had to be at least 18 and not over, say, 40. I didn't care if they were married or not but I wanted to minimize complications in their personal lives.

Once I compiled a shortlist of suitable applicants I started setting up appointments. To simplify the process I initially started with 5 women. One for each day of the week. After getting the hang of it I was able to schedule a morning client and an afternoon client for a total of 10 in the first round.

There was a room off of my office that became my Examination room. On arrival we'd chat in the office as I took down their personal info and explained what I wanted to do. Then we would proceed to the exam room where they undressed behind a curtain and come out in an open front gown. I made it clear that I was not a medical doctor and this was a voluntary exam to determine if they were suitable to enter the program. I had them sign a waiver which went into their file.

The exam involved me getting their height and weight then taking side and front view photos of their breasts, no faces showing. Then I measured their chest dimensions and cup size. They were assigned a random number so no names were kept in the file. All 10 in the first round made the cut to continue.

Back in the office after they dressed I did a quick calculation based on their height/weight ratio and determined the dosage for the all-natural supplements I had developed after extensive trial and error testing. They were intended to encourage milk production in healthy females of childbearing age.

We scheduled their next appointment for 2 weeks later to see what, if any, effects the supplements had on them. I also gave each of them a notebook to jot down any thoughts or feelings, changes,or anything of note to be discussed at the next appointment.

I spent the interim period running more ads and going through the respondents as I did in the first round so more intake interviews could be scheduled. I was self-funding the whole program but expenses were minimal using the home office. Mainly it was the ads and supplements I had to pay for out of pocket.

When the 2 weeks were up I was eager to see the first volunteers return. Number 1 was the first one I had interviewed. I decided that along with a number I'd give them each a fake "cow" name, in her case, Mandy.

Mandy was 33, single, a few pounds overweight and very outgoing and friendly. She bounced into my office and with a big smiles said, "How is Dr. Bob today?!"

I replied I was fine and asked her to sit. She did so and then, to my surprise, cupped her breasts saying, "Look Dr. Bob, they are definitely bigger!" I opened her file and looked at her intake photo. I couldn't be sure until I remeasured her but it did seem that she was right. I asked her to go into the exam room and undress and I'd join her shortly. After putting on my white coat and picking up the tape I entered the room after a brief knock.

She was standing in the middle of the room, sans gown, her 34c breasts freely displayed and just panties covering her below. She did a 360 degree twirl and exclaimed, "I feel good all over! I think I even lost a few pounds, Dr. Bob!"

I had to admit she did look good and the scale confirmed she had lost 3 pounds in the 2 weeks but not from her breasts which, on measurement, had increased half a cup size. I was pleased with her results and told her I hoped the other volunteers did half as well as she had.

She seemed comfortable prancing around in just her panties and wandered over to the milking bench positioned by the window. She climbed onto it on all fours, facing out the window to my private garden. She wagged her ass playfully as she glanced over her shoulder at me, "Is this where it all happens, Doctor Bob? Where you grope my milk-full tits and milk them into a bucket?"

I hemmed and hawed, embarrassed by her open sexiness. "Umm, yes, that's the milking bench we'll be using, Mandy. But not today!"

"Aw", she complained, her sexy ass swaying, "I was hoping for a sneak preview. Anything else we can use it for?" She lowered her chest to the bench, ass sticking up as she reached back and lowered her visibly wet panties to expose her bald pussy. "Anything, Dr. Bob?"

I groaned and set her file down, dashing to the office door and locking it even though the next appointment was hours away. I walked up behind her and sat on a backless seat with casters I have, rolling it close so my face was inches from her glistening wet slit. I extended my tongue and started licking her pussy, tasting her hot juices and then shoving my tongue inside her. She was moaning loudly as her ass wiggled and swayed. i grabbed her ass to steady her as I ate out her pussy.

My cock was rock hard as I stood, unzipping and pulling it out, she glanced back and saw it, "Oh, Dr. Bob, fuck me with your big cock, fuck me now!"

I stepped in closer, happy to oblige her. The smooth, flared mushroom head was poised at her entrance. I pressed one hand on her lower back as my other hand gripped the thick shaft. With steady pressure the head disappeared inside her. She gave a loud, earthy groan as it spread her walls, followed by the shaft, inch by inch, until the full 8-1/2" cock had stretched her pussy and fully seated inside her. I paused to let her adjust, my loaded balls pressing against her clit. She signaled she was ready by clamping down on my cock. I placed my hands on her hips and began to fuck her. Long, deep, steady strokes that had her wailing and moaning. Her slightly swollen tits were pressed into the bench cushion, the nipples rubbing it as my thrusts moved her back and forth. I glanced out at the garden, then down at her: Number 1, Cow Mandy. This was an unexpected bonus to my project I thought to myself as I fucked her. One I would enjoy whenever the cow was willing.

Her moans became louder and she suddenly climaxed hard on my cock. Her spasms gripped it like a vise as she writhed in orgasm. Finally she went limp under me, exhausted from the intensity of it. "My turn", I said, increasing the speed of my strokes. She lay limp but moaned and moved her hands to clutch the edge of the milking table. She gamely pushed back to elevate her ass for me. I raised one of my hands and gave her offered ass a nice smack of appreciation. She gasped at the slap and then I arched back, my cock exploding deep inside her, "Oh fuck, Mandy cow!" I groaned, spurt after spurt of thick, heavy cum filled her pussy to overflowing and soon ran down her inner thighs onto the bench cushion. I thought she had passed out but then heard her muttering some garbled, slurred words that I couldn't understand.

I stayed inside her as my throbbing cock slowly softened, letting every last drop drain into her well-fucked pussy. When I pulled out the mushroom head was still large and made a loud plop as it exited. Her gaping fuck-hole gushed cum and juices, adding to the mess on the bench cushion. Luckily I had a few spares so I could swap it out once Mandy gathered the strength to get off the bench and use my shower before dressing and leaving. Then I could tidy up before the next client arrived.

After she left, kissing me on my cheek on her way out the door, I sat at my desk and made a new column in my case files. At the top I wrote FF, short for Fuck Factor. After the episode with Mandy I realized the supplement seemed to have a bit of an aphrodisiacal effect. I would make a check mark if the client commented on that effect, or, as in the case of Mandy, acted on it. I could add notes at the bottom describing their degree of FF on a scale of 1 to 10, with Mandy clearly being a 10!

My next appointment was at 2 pm so i put the FF column in the other nine client folders then took a lunch break. Next up was my number two, assigned cow name Mei. A petite Asian, less than 5' tall, 95 pounds weight and no tits to speak of, just cherry -sized nipples on an otherwise flat chest. She was married to a white guy and hadn't told him about joining my program.

When the doorbell rang I greeted her and took her back to my office. She was wearing a somewhat demure dress and kept her eyes down, just giving brief answers to my questions about how the supplements were affecting her. Then she raised her face and looked at me with her doe-like, brown eyes asking "Do exam now?" I nodded yes and indicated she should go in and get undressed.

When I entered the exam room wearing my white lab coat she emerged from behind the curtain. I took her weight then took out my phone to get front and side shots of her chest. She said, "Better, yes?"

I put away my phone and set down her chart to perform the manual exam. Her cherry-like nipples were rock hard as I pinched them and tugged outwards. She moaned and her face colored a bit with embarrassment, so I asked her, "Should I stop Mei?"

She shook her head indicating no, then she looked up and said, "Do more exam, Dr. Bob?" I nodded as I pinched her nipples harder, backing her up towards the edge of the milking bench. She put her hands behind her on the bench to brace as she leaned back, her thighs opening. I slid one hand down her petite body and inside her panties, I felt her coarse bush then the wet slit below it. She moaned as my big middle finger rubbed her married pussy and at just the right moment thrust her hips forward and impaled herself on my now-buried finger. I latched onto her bare nipple, sucking it's fullness into my mouth, then biting it hard enough that she cried out and clamped down on my finger.

I released that nipple and repeated the process on the other nipple with the same results. I added a second finger into her drenched cunt, she yelped but pushed herself forward onto both fingers writhing her tiny ass against the bench edge as she fucked them wildly. I pressed my thumb against her clit and without warning she collapsed back onto the milking bench, her tiny body convulsing in orgasm. She started screaming out what I imagined were curse words in her native tongue. My 2 fingers were still working her married love-hole, each time she spasmed they were gripped like a vise. I watched in awe as she fucked my fingers and had wave after wave of orgasmic eruptions.

Finally she went limp, her pussy relaxed, so I eased my wet fingers out slowly then raised them to my lips tasting her hot cum juices, she watched me do it then said, "I try too, Dr. Bob?" So I shoved them back in her then fed them to her eager mouth.

I helped her off the bench and guided her to the shower, then sat at my desk writing notes about the interview. She eventually emerged after dressing with a big smile and a radiant look on her face. She asked, "Dr. Bob, next interview we can make extra time for exam?"