All Comments on 'Hucow/Size Queen/Toilet Training'

by BreakingWife

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Word choice

To speak is to utter. Milk glands come in udders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Utterly unreadable

Far too many grammatical and spelling errors that interrupted the story. Instead of reading it through, the reader ended up having to reread sections trying to figure out what the author was trying to convey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Didn't like it.

It was not a good read. Too much going on which was not required.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
This is disgusting.

I don't know what this belongs in but it is not BDSM. More likely SciFi. I think this is horribly disgusting and demeaning to women and cows. And yes, I like cows as cows. I know this is fiction but it is nasty and so deeply hurtful. I hope the author has all the actions replayed on their own body. If I had known this was so bad, I would never have read it. I kept thinking the cow was going to die and most of the story I was hoping for her sake that she would..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
your math is wrong

3 + 0 + 3 + 9 * 2 = 24

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Get an editor, please.

The concept here is really quite fun and rarely seen in detail on this site. However, the writing is next to incomprehensible due to fragmented sentences, a complete lack of commas, and various grammatical and spelling errors.

Please consider having a beta reader or an editor to help polish up the work.

Have the characters talk using quotation marks. Put commas in. Show, don't tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Defo written by a man who doesnt realise that a womans pee hole is about half a centremetre wide. I don't believe you could stretch it like this

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

Severe bondage, extreme pain and ultimate humiliation. This treatment seems to be that used on a political prisoner, rather than a wife, do the author work in Guantanamo bay by any chance.

ElliottEdenElliottEden11 months ago

Some thoughts come to mind. Does it need an editor? Well - maybe. As a stream of consciousness of a woman who's become her Master Hubby's property? Then it succeeds but needs a bit of polishing.

Overall I liked the story, loved the concept even more. Too bad there's only one story, I'd like to read more from BreakingWife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakingWife@BreakingWife
Dom Husband Age: 39 Sub/Slave Wife Age: 30 AKA: Cow My wife and I have been married for 11 years. We both enjoy the kinker side of things especially BDSM, Hucow, Golden Showers, Extreme Stretching (Peehole, Vaginal, and Anal. We both have great deal of love for one another a...