Human Collection Vessel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ok?" the alien asked, bending his humanoid head down far enough that Kurt could look up and make eye contact, which he did briefly before his eyes rolled back a little at another touch to that sensitive organ inside of him.

"It's... it's fine. It's _good_," he added, then leaned his head down and took more deep breaths.

"Very well, then I will continue." The alien resuming his insertion until Kurt felt completely stuff, then paused before pulling out partway. It slid halfway out, just far enough for that fleshy knob to push against his prostate, then pushed back in again a little harder this time.

Slowly, it increased speed. Thrust, withdrawal, then thrusting back in again. It fell into a rhythm and each time, he felt a wave of pleasure as that spot got rubbed. His own penis grew.

*thrust*

*thrust*

*thrust*

Kurt groaned and could feel his own dick starting to drip almost every other thrust until it started to feel like a slow, constant stream of fluid. His eyes rolled back into his head as his guts were pounded more and more, the giant not-horse cock ramming into him, pulling partway out, then ramming in again.

Above him, he could hear the radak's breath start to speed up, breaths coming shorter and shorter together. The murmuring got louder too, it sounded as if he were now chanting with each thrust, and the things he could make out through his translators sounded like calls to his mate, as if he were fucking her instead.

The stimulation was too much, the waves of pleasure became one and washed over his whole body as he began to come with his ass. This set off a series of involuntary contractions including his sphincter and the giant alien above him startled at the sudden pressure on his inwards thrusting cock.

"WHAT," shouted the being in surprise, then finished the thrust and held it deep inside the human and began to ejaculate, grunting with each massive squirt.

*spurt*

*spurt*

Kurt moaned, his own cock now squirting, shooting ropes of his own semen in different directions as his penis flopped around as it came. Some of it landed on the floor, some of it hit him in his own face, and some on the breeding mount that held him immobile beneath the grunting, groaning alien above.

*spurt*

He could _feel_ the thick cum jetting against his insides and his stomach felt like it was beginning to swell, the pressure reminding him of the enemas that had cleaned him so thoroughly before the session.

*spuuuurt*

With one last, long squirt, the alien's orgasm finally came to an end and it lie there above him, panting in a post-coital haze, the human below doing the same.

"I have never felt..." the alien finally spoke, then stopped, then started again. "That was remarkable. Whatever you did there at the end, it..." He shuddered as an aftershock seemed to travel through him, causing the giant penis to spasm deep inside Kurt's gut, eliciting another grunt from the immobilized human.

"Your pardon," the technician spoke and Kurt startled, realizing he'd forgotten there were others in the room. Looking up, he saw that the orderlies had stayed the whole time as well and that the two of thm had had quite the audien- Then he caught some motion and realized there were additional hazen officeworkers and technicians from the clinic looking in from the windows that faced their shared office and lab space. He closed his eyes for a moment. He didn't know if he would ever get used to that.

"We need to secure and refrigerate the... deposit for transport immediately. If you don't mind..." the technician continued, then held out an arm as if to suggest the two finish.

"Ah, yes, of course," the radak client agreed. Before continuing, he stretched his upper body and leaned down until his mouth was close to the human's ear, and spoke softly. "I also apologize for being such a 'Dick' earlier, before the clinic." Kurt's eyes widened. The alien had remembered and, apparently, heard him earlier. As he thought on this, the alien slowly began to back up, withdrawing his penis from the human's gut in the process. As it slid, the centaur-like alien spoke again. "This is the only 'dick' for which I would truly like to be known," it muttered and Kurt felt his jaw drop open again in shock. Had the ascerbic, humorless being just made a _penis joke_?

Belatedly, he remembered to tense his ass as the tip of the radak's organ slipped out and managed to mostly clamp it shut so that minimal amounts of the thick cum dripped out. He felt the immobilizer field turn off and the versatile breeding mount/preparation chair began to reconfigure around him, freeing him to hold himself up and awkwardly flop around in place. His belly was definitely swollen with the alien semen that had been pumped up into it and he clenched his ass as tightly as he could as he instinctively scooted into a sitting position as the transformation completed back into the form he knew best.

"I assume you want-" he began, then stopped as the familiar sensation of the cushions pulling his ass cheeks apart preceded the equally familiar feeling of the robotic nozzle unerringle spearing his asshole, slipping in despite his clenching. Once inside, he could feel the pressure of the balloon-like expansion just inside that served to seal his ass tightly against leaks and relaxed.

"...want me to just sit here while you take care of the rest?" he finished lamely, smiling tiredly.

The pressure on his gut began to drop and he knew without being told that the system was sucking what must have been a few quarts of thick, radak jism out of him. After half a minute of this, it stopped with a click and one of the orderlies reached down beneath him and pulled out what he recognized as a thermos of some sort with some blinking lights on it. Checking the display, he made a quick note on a clinic tab then handed it to the client who had just finished wiping his genitals down and stood there breathing hard. The alien took the container from her with both upper hands and stared at it for a moment, then handed it back. "Please, hold this for me for a moment," he said, surprising her. He then took a clean town and, to Kurt's astonishment, wiped off the cum and prostate fluid the human had gotten on himself.

"Society newcomer Sanderson, I thank you for your help. As I think you've been told, my culture does not allow artificial collection for mating purposes and my mate and I would have had to wait a long time for another opportunity, so thank you again." The giant alien wiped the little bit of human cum that Kurt had managed to get on his face with unexpected gentleness before withdrawing and dropping the soiled towel into the hamper with the others.

Before the human could think of anything to say in response, the being took the cooling thermos from the orderly again and headed out the exit. "We will speak again, human, I must get this to the courier immediately." And with that, the door closed behind him and he was gone.

Kurt pulled himself up and took a sip of the proferred water. He looked over at the technician who was busy running some post-procedure tasks on his panel. He stood and could hear the chair's motors whining slightly as it reconfigured itself for ease of cleaning. Starting to get dressed, he looked back at the tech and started to feel as if it were avoiding his glance.

"Hey, what you said back there," he began, but the technician interrupted before he could continue.

"It was nothing, are you not yet dressed?" The tech pulled a cleaner-soaked towel from the appropriate dispenser and then walked to the splayed out chair and began wiping all of the exposed surfaces.

Kurt was quiet for a moment as he pulled the shirt over his head and then started on his boxers. "Seriously, I just wanted to say I appreciated the kind words." He bent down to pick up his pants and was pulling the bottom cuffs out where they'd somehow become inverted when he felt a touch on his arm. He looked up, the tech was right there. For the first time, he could see the nametag and his translator buds overlaid letters on it identifying the operator as 'Technician Spendant'. The hazen spoke again, and the translator gave the voice an embarrassed tone.

"I apologize for my own shortness with you over the last months, I confess that I had low expectations when we first met but then you performed your job with more care than I am accustomed with and..." He shuffled uncomfortable, letting go of Kurt's arm. "I did not know how to address this realization and say anything so I continued."

"No problem, I know I'm a novice and I don't blame you. I've met some of the other hosts you work with and I know they're experienced professionals, so I-" he paused, confused by the technician's sudden spasms. After a moment, his translator overlaid '[Laughing]' on the silently jerking, shaking figure in front of him. He stood in confusion, wondering what he had said.

After a few moments, Spendant (it was weird to think of him by his name now, but he committed it to memory) managed to control himself and finally spoke again. "Are you talking about Fennis and G'kal?"

At Kurt's blank look, the technician tried again. "Tall, uh, furry biped with a bushy tail, did that translate?"

The human suddenly realized he was describing one of the other hosts he'd met in the clinic, the squirrel-like one. "The other one is a segmented, multi-limb being..." the technician used his arms to describe a wide shape and in context, Kurt understood that he was also describing the almost beetle-like being that had been with the first one in the waiting room when he'd entered. He'd seen both once or twice in passing, but neither had seemed interested in talking so he hadn't gotten their names. He'd figured they'd been looking down at him for being such a new host, for his inexperience.

"Yeah, those guys. I'm trying to be a good host, this job pays really well and I don't want to lose it. I know those guys are better, but-" He stopped again as Spendant waved his hands.

"Kurt Sanderson, they may have more experience, but they are far from seasoned professionals." As the human finished putting on his clothes, the technician waved him over to his panel, that control box from which he'd variously pinned, stretched, and flushed the human out all without ever actually touching him until that moment a half hour or so earlier.

He pointed down at his screen and as the translator buds flickered english onto the computer display to cover the alien script, he understood that the technician had brought up a simple chart showing the last couple year's clinical contracts. There were a few different colored lines, some appearing once, others on a repeating basis, and a legend in the corner indicated they were each tied to a different being. When he recognized his name on there and then Fennis and G'kal, he realized it was hosts doing jobs for the clinic. The graph explained a lot, and he noticed that few names showed up more than once but the other two had been almost constantly active. Despite that, their numbers stayed low and there were frequent gaps. Kurt's own graph seemed to climb immediately well above theirs even as theirs dropped once he started. He recognized the date for his start as the day he'd walked in and almost immediately been assigned to Marva and Gelvin's case. From there on, he'd handled an almost constant stream of work and figured the other two had as well. The chart suggested otherwise, and he looked up in confusion. The hazen technician looked back, making direct eye contact.

"You have an Indigo Five classification," he said unnecessarily.

"And?"

"And that means your body is both well suited for hosting, of course, and also that you're quick to recover."

Kurt nodded, he understood this much already. He pointed at the lines for the giant space squirrel and beetle he'd met. "And them?"

"They are... not. Both of them have physiologies that are suitable for hosting work, under certain circumstances. Sometimes, medical intervention is required." He touched some controls and a display came up with Fennis next to a diagram he recognized as a Praden female. There was an extensive list of conditions and procedures next to it.

"Marva and Gelvin had been waiting for several months before you arrived at our door, Sanderson. During that time, we tested our hosts and while Fennis was the closest match, there were several caveats. Among them, he would have needed to begin a drug regime to prevent his body from rejecting the egg. His species is not chemically compatible with the praden biology without help, not via non-surgical implantation at least." The technican smiled slightly. "Interestingly, the computer suggested that a feral praden might successfully use one of Fennis' kind as a host, but that the host would not survive the process. Also, there would be blood."

Kurt shivered, in part due to his imagination of what that implied and the technician's tone. He did not, the human decided, seem to like the big squirrel-looking creature.

"Marva and Gelvin were not interested in pursuing this path because of the possible health risks those drugs might incur for their youngling. They also," he continued, "would not have been excited to learn of Fennis' mountain climbing hobbies or recreational stimming. He is not a very responsible host."

Kurt nodded slowly. "I see."

"Also, his body is not suited to handle the personal implantation and fertilization they were able to do with you," the tall monkey-like alien said matter-of-factly.

"Personal..." Kurt began, then stopped, thinking about how both praden had roughly fucked the egg and alien sperm into him while he grunted and orgasmed at the encounter. "Yeah, that was pretty personal alright," he finished. Spendant smiled again, more warmly this time.

"I imagine it was. Yes, for Fennis to host, they would have both needed to have the egg and sperm expressed manually here in the clinic and then manually implanted into the host. It is not, as you may imagine, the preferred option.

Kurt nodded slowly. Indeed, that made plenty of sense. He smirked a little, given the choice between a cold laboratory and holding a mate down while he-

"Which leads us to the other thing," the technician continued, oblivious to the human's brief daydream. "They have a much longer recovery time between jobs, so they can't do as many." He pointed at the droop in their numbers when Kurt joined. "I think they may also have some small amount of resentment, they're getting more of the... 'shit jobs'." The tech paused, looked at him. "Did that translate correctly? The jobs that do not pay as well and are sometimes more difficult?"

Kurt chuckled. "Yeah, that translated just fine. Ok, that makes sense." He frowned. "Wait, so if I read this right, there's more of these hosted fertilization jobs now that I'm here?"

The tech nodded. "That's right, we've always had the demand, and it looks like word is getting out." He touched Kurt's arm again. "As I said before, we value you very much, but don't worry, it's not just as a person. We also value you as a revenue source!" he said brightly.

Kurt gaped, then burst out laughing. First Klevin, now Splendant making a joke too? This was a day for his journal, no doubt about it.

After a couple minutes, they headed back towards the front counter together, chatting for the first time as equals. When they arrived, Sperholt was finishing a call. He waved them over before Kurt could leave.

"Mister Sanderson, thank you again for your patience. I heard what happened and just wanted to let you know we really appreciate what you do. The client just called and authorized an additional payment of 250 more credits and asked that I let you know that he was also grateful. The sample you both extracted just launched and he is confident it will reach his mate in time."

Kurt's eyebrows threatened to climb off his head. He shook it with disbelief. "That's go- that's great. Thanks! And my pleasure, I like the work so keep the jobs coming if you need." The three of them made some more light conversation then Kurt walked out into the bright Feiden sunshine.

As he walked, his pad buzzed and he glanced down. To his surprise, both Spendant and Administrator Klevin's personal contact information had appeared in list and Klevin's had a note that he should contact him if he needed anything. Kurt shook his head in wonder, what a hell of a day.

He thought for a moment, then tapped the icon next to Purlan's name. A moment later, he was looking at the face of the caterpillar-like being he'd met earlier that day.

"You still up for that drink? I'm buying."

"Earth Kurt! Yes, of course, I'll meet you at the Splendid Spigot." He signed off and Kurt turned and began walking towards the establishment Purlan had mentioned which was now automatically set as a destination for the navigation function on his tab.

He could use something refreshing and he knew he had some great new stories to tell but, he noted to himself, he'd be careful not to use any names or talk out of turn. His clients' privacy was important, after all, and he was a professional.