Human Seeking Giant

Story Info
Susan Strong meets someone who can handle her size.
11.8k words
3.83
3.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long time since Susan Strong had seen the land of Ooo. And what a sight it was from where she sat, on a small wooden bench outside of her friends' Finn and Jake's tree fort. The sun was just peeking over the mountains, with nothing to obscure its rise around for miles. She would have to look away soon, when the sun grew too bright to stare into, but for now she would enjoy the view. The sky was divided like a tub of sherbet ice cream into swirls of bright pinks and paler, less saturated oranges and yellows; wispy, marshmallow clouds lazily drifted across the horizon. The verdant green hills and grasslands that made up Susan's friends' home was cast in a pale, warm light that shined across the surface of a small pond before her, her shadow stretching out long behind her. She sighed contentedly, and shifted her weight back as far as the tiny bench would allow, dipping her toes in the cool water.

Susan had been through a lot lately, returning to the island where she was born to remember her troubled past and her real name, ultimately choosing to keep the one that she had grown accustomed to, and reuniting with her childhood friend in the process. In the months since then she had gotten to know and had gotten in and out of thrilling, death-defying experiences with her, but now she was just happy to be back in a familiar place.

The door to the tree fort opened and she heard the voices of her three friends: Finn the human boy, Jake the dog, and the friend she had left Ooo behind for. In the next moment they stepped out into the morning light.

"—So yeah, Rap Bear is pretty amazing, but you have to listen to Flame Princess's newest mixtape. It's literally fire." Finn stopped where he was and looked up towards the sky, his train of thought interrupted. "Woah, check that out."

Jake followed close behind and nodded. "Heh, yup, it's beautiful, brother." He stared up at it for a few moments and breathed in the fresh air, before turning towards Susan. "Hey Susan, how's it hangin'?"

Susan looked fondly at her old friend, one of the first faces to greet her when she'd first come to Ooo. She smiled. "Just chillin'. Pretty into that sunrise."

"Word," Jake agreed.

Her friend Frieda, who had challenged Susan to think for herself when they were kids, followed Finn and Jake out of the house. She smiled when she saw Susan.

"Hey Susan," Finn said. "We're gonna show Frieda around the Candy Kingdom. Do you wanna come?"

"Nah, that's okay," She replied, giving up on the diminutive bench and lying down on the soft grass and folding her arms behind her head. She laughed internally, remembering a time long ago when she had been deathly afraid of grass. "I think I'm just gonna stay here today and relax, maybe go for a walk in a bit."

"Sounds like a radical day," He nodded approvingly. "I guess we'll catch up with you later then."

"Have a good one," Susan said and waved them off.

The sun warmed her skin and a soft, spring breeze kept her cool. Birds trilled harmoniously overhead and a line of industrious ants carried some small leaves and berries off to some unknown location a few feet away from where she lay. She turned over on her side to curiously watch the diligent little creatures at their work. Perhaps she would go for that walk now.

As Susan strayed farther and farther from Finn and Jake's tree fort, the shape of the elaborately patterned sky shifted along with her perspective of it, the sun growing brighter and more brilliant on the horizon. Its many hues also morphed from those of warm, tropical fruits to a deep magenta, something closer to the pure blue promised by the day. Lush green rolling hills stretched on for miles all around her, with only a few landmarks here and there to break it up. Even barefoot, every step was gentle and painless, nothing but soft grass and cool dirt stretching out endlessly in every direction.

On such a pleasant day, her mind was unburdened by thought; pleasant images flashed into her head like photographs: time spent with Finn and Jake and other friends, some of her most thrilling adventures both on and off of Ooo, and of course, Frieda. Susan had really gotten to know her these past couple of months, and she found it incredibly difficult to feel down whenever she thought of her. Frieda was very pretty, and occasionally Susan reflected on this. She had dark brown skin contrasted by scorching, wavy, crimson hair that framed her cute face and stopped at her shoulders. Susan remembered the outfit she'd worn back on the island and how it emphasized the compact, pudgy curves of her body.

Before she could make a conscious objection, Susan was imagining herself—a little buffer and taller than she actually was perhaps—holding a naked Frieda to her muscled torso and lowering her down on her cock. She could see all of it: Frieda's blushing face, her delicate hands clinging to her strong shoulders, the feeling of penetration, the feeling of her soft, plump bottom in her large, powerful hands. Susan hadn't been prepared for this, but one usually wasn't for these things. When the mind drifted, it typically went where it wanted to go, with or without your approval. And it happened like a flash.

She walked awkwardly, trying to cool her metaphorical jets and physiologically prevent what she was afraid of happening from happening. But now Frieda was down on her knees in front of her on the soft dirt and moving her hair out of her eyes. With one hand on Susan's crotch she closed her eyes and stretched her mouth open wide...

Susan's dick was not one for negotiations. It rose steadily at a steep, pronounced angle and swelled in size and thickness. Her pussy was not far behind, moistening itself and running a slow stream of arousal down her thigh. She officially had a problem on her hands. Glob in the sky, if having a dick was an annoying inconvenience, having one roughly the size of your forearm—and she had a rather large forearm—was even worse. As much as she cursed her active imagination for getting her into this mess, this was a boner that she didn't intend to waste. It was one of those full, wonderful ones that made you feel big and powerful and virile, that teased you with every shift of your clothing. Of course, she would need to find a place to relieve herself, and that wasn't going to be right in the middle of the plains of Ooo.

Susan pulled her purple dress down over her enormous erection, pushing on it with her hands in an attempt to push it down and conceal it as much as possible. Of course, pushing on it only slid the fabric over it more and fueled her lust. At that point Susan just wanted to fuck the first breathing thing she came across, even if she wouldn't. She groaned in frustration, her ragged, torn dress straining and stretching in her desperate attempts to hide her bulge. A small, moist, dark spot grew where her cockhead was pushing her dress outward, and she felt the hot, wet arousal of her other, smaller organ running down her leg. She offhandedly wondered if she should invest in some underwear one of these days. The short length of the dress and the tattered, frayed state it was in didn't help matters, the ragged hem of the thing just barely stretching beyond her shaft and leaving a little bit of underside visible if one was looking in just the right way.

She looked around nervously, hunching over to help her hands hide the evidence in whatever way she could—though it was not as if an awkwardly hunched over, waddling Susan Strong wouldn't raise the eyebrow of anyone walking by. In the distance she spotted a dense forest and set out to get there as quickly as humanly possible. She clenched her teeth, sweat rolling down her forehead underneath her cat hood. As terrifying and embarrassing as this was, part of her was relishing it, her blood pumping and member throbbing slowly. It would feel amazing when she finally came. That is if she didn't come into her dress or lose the erection all together, both of which were real dangers.

Her hands moved involuntarily with the rest of her body as she waddled forward at an absurd pace, her dick bouncing with every step. The resulting friction threatened to send her over the edge, but she tuned it out and kept going, knowing the constant walking and bouncing could just as easily dull the sensation too much. Her mind clung to the simple image of Frieda smiling shyly and blushing, looking incredibly pretty and giving Susan the strength to go on.

When she finally reached the forest's edge she did not falter for a minute, knowing she had to find a place that was more private, away from the gossipy woodland creatures that would endlessly gab to their friends if they happened upon something so scandalous. If she ran into anyone now though, especially someone she knew, it would be completely unambiguous as to what was going on, her bulging dress resembling a small tent, the moisture from her pussy now freely dripping onto the forest floor. Thankfully the underbrush was dark and dense, giving her a good deal of cover for the time being. Though now she felt her erection fading ever so slightly and panic seized her mind. No no no no no, not yet. Was she thinking about it too much? Was she getting used to the stimulation of her hands as she walked? Was she too anxious? She didn't know how to handle this. Of course, if it did fade she could always get it back...but it just wouldn't be the same.

And then she broke free of the bushes and stumbled into a new place. It was a stunningly idyllic, grassy clearing in the middle of the woods, filled with colorful flowers, and in the center a round, modestly sized lake with the clearest surface Susan had ever seen. But she didn't have time to enjoy the scenery. Frantically looking all around her, Susan determined she was completely alone. Not even birds in the trees above. Perfect. It was unrealistic to assume no living things would come through here, but if someone intruded now it would be on them, not her.

Not wasting any more time, she lifted her dress from around the curve of her bulbous glans and walked forward, her rigid length bobbing clumsily as she did. She stopped before the edge of the lake and squatted slowly, taking care not to fall. She sat, her hands and feet resting against the grass. Her inordinate pink length stared her in the face and she stared back at it. Now that she had found a way out of her awkward predicament, she could focus on Frieda again. She didn't even have to think of her naked or doing anything in particular—just the thought of her smiling face and cute laugh was enough to get her started.

Susan brought both her hands up and began running them up the sides of her member. She sighed deeply and closed her eyes, finally able to relax. She sat farther back, eventually lying back on the soft grass, letting her hands do all the work. She needed to use both of her hands to get them around it, and even then it was a stretch, linking them together to get the feeling of one big hand stroking her cock. Without lubricant, the sensation of skin and flesh against her palms was pure and unfiltered, in a way that rubbing her hands against lube on her skin was not. Perhaps she would be a little red and raw afterwards, but shooting into that lake would be worth it.

She moaned, separating and alternating her hands now, as if trying to warm herself on a frigid day. She got the message that her cunt was faintly trying to get across, and she would address it, just not quite yet. She cradled her balls in one hand, rubbing and molding her cock slowly and patiently with the other, pawing at the soft, malleable flesh. Sighing, she slid her hand over and back along the hard, unyielding rigidity just beneath the smoothness of her foreskin, needing to move her palm around its circumference to get any kind of consistency. Now that she had found a place to claim as her own, she intended to take her time and enjoy herself. With her eyes closed Susan couldn't see a thing apart from Frieda's lovely brown eyes, her soft parted lips and the twin swells of her bottom and her bosom. She could however feel a gentle breeze blowing across the flowers and the heat of the steadily rising sun warming her bare legs and crotch. She opened her eyes briefly just to take in the nature around her, and was not disappointed.

In the darkness of the lakebed, two piercing, jade almond eyes the size of dinner plates opened, staring up at the masturbating Susan. They watched intently, seeing what she would do next.

Susan sat up on the grass, sacrificing comfort for a front row seat to the action. She slid one hand along the underside of her fossilized stiffness, admiring the size and thickness of her shaft. Her other hand pulled her incredibly tight foreskin down below her bulging, rosy glans, before appreciatively polishing it like an especially distinguished trophy, shivering at the touch. She shook violently and let out a sharp cry before taking her hand away and breathing heavily. It was the kind of stimulation that was best in short, intense bursts. She lifted her balls and moved them out of the way so her other hand could reach down and tentatively touch the soft lips of her labia. It felt good, but it still wasn't the proper time.

The being in the lake bravely inched forward to get a better view, revealing itself to be a woman of blue skin and bluer hair, easily two or three times larger than Susan in build and stature. Her name was Canyon and she often watched the denizens of the forest do various things from inside her lake, from moving around furniture, to sloppy, drooling, spit-stained blowjobs, to the nervous anticipation of a couple's first blindfolded BDSM session, to oratory practice, to wild orgies drenched in gooey spunk and soaked in sweat—and all of it was equally fascinating. It was interesting to her to see how people's daily lives played out. She figured there was nothing wrong with simple curiosity, especially if no one found out. But this was different. This new person was shockingly pretty, with her stout, bulky figure, her thick, bulging biceps, and her feminine curves. Light, wispy strands of blonde hair trailed out from beneath her cat hood and fell delicately over her moaning, sighing face.

There was also her huge, swollen member that cast a long shadow over the lake and seemed to sag under its own weight whenever it wasn't being held. It seemed like it might even be big enough to fit her, which had often been an issue in the past. She lowered one of her hands between her legs without thinking. She ran two fingers over her velvety, plush labia, closing her giant saucer eyes and relishing in the sensation. This had certainly never happened before.

Susan used one hand to stroke up under the neck of her cock, while the other stroked her thick base, both working together to get coverage over the entire structure. She traced her fingers over one bulging blue vein, invigorated by the soft, pulsing heat of her own vitality.

"Ahhhhhh..." She crooned.

Okay, she thought. Now it was time. Keeping one hand on her shaft, she reached down with her other, past her balls and down to her dripping cunt. She stroked herself faster and added another type of stroking to the mix, running her fingers up and over her labia and the sensitive nub that lay just above, caressing it tenderly when she reached it but never lingering too long.

Although it was hard to tell that she was getting wet in all the obscuring water, Canyon didn't need anyone to tell her she was becoming aroused. As her fingers slid up and down her lips, she allowed her other hand to cup her breast and tease the nipple ever so slightly with her thumb. She bit her lip lightly, running her thumb in gentle circles around her areola. She started to shiver at her own touch, her hips squirming anxiously.

She wondered offhandedly if what she was doing was still okay, but in light of the pleasure at her fingertips and the beauty and grace on display before her, she was quick to default on her old motto of 'what they don't know won't hurt them'. She slipped two fingers into the welcoming depths of her pussy, letting her eyes drift closed. She pictured herself at normal size—or just the same size as Susan, she wasn't masturbating for the semantics of it—her legs high in the air, Susan leaning over her and thrusting between them with strong, rhythmic, rolling motions.

Susan pushed her fingers in and out of her wet, dripping cunt while she stroked her cock. Both feelings complimented one another, though she wished she had a third hand for her heavy, dangling balls. Her pussy squeezed her thick fingers tightly and she could feel her body heat radiating around them at any depth. With every push her knuckles grew wetter and sloppier.

Canyon pressed her leporine buckteeth harder into her lip, her eyes shut tight in concentration as she worked to recreate the fingers pushing inside of her as Susan's phallus in her mind. She was willing to break the fantasy a little however, rotating her thumb against her clit and gently but vigorously kneading her breast like dough, pressing her palm flat against it. Her chest rose and fell slowly, her breathing catching from time to time, each successful breath releasing a small school of bubbles that rose to the surface of the lake and broke. Her eyes opened again temporarily, aware that such a thing could give her away. She wondered idly if she'd be discovered. When Susan didn't stop, clearly occupied by more important matters, Canyon kept going, making an effort to breathe through her nose.

As Susan stroked herself, running her hand carelessly over her cloaked glans and back against her crotch, she took the fingers out of her pussy and rubbed them against her clit, feeling the weight of her balls leaning against her hand. She closed her eyes, and there was Frieda. On the grass on all fours beneath her, as Susan stood tall and entered her powerfully from behind. Frieda's soft butt squished repeatedly against her hard pelvis, and Susan could almost hear the soft moans of her friend and the wet squelching of her pussy spreading around her cock.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!" She cried out and felt her muscles tense up, not ceasing the motion of her hands. Her balls tightened and drew back towards her pelvis. The first volley of cum was like a cannon blast or a pressure hose: a streaking blur of white whistling from the tip of her dick, easily clearing the lake and landing with a heavy SPLAT on the far shore. The second volley was more easily traceable with the human eye, arcing up high and landing with a splash in the lake. The third was faster—going farther, but just missing the grass on the other side of the water. The fourth and fifth rounds were a little like squeezing a tube of toothpaste too hard, the thick, gloppy batter splattering messily on the grass between her legs.

She collapsed back against the ground with a thud, breathing heavily. From somewhere in the distance, she heard birds singing. While she caught her breath, she thought back on recent events. There was a time—not so long ago—when she hadn't been quite as well-endowed. Through a complex sequence of events that involved her kidnapping Finn and losing her dang mind, she had been struck by one of the gumball guardian's lasers and absorbed the energy, becoming huge. But even after she came to her senses and returned to normal size, her equipment remained unchanged. It had seemed like a mostly positive thing at first, but her cock's unwieldy size—coupled with an overwhelming increase in libido—made it a problem. And that wasn't even approaching the unsolvable puzzle that was dating and sex.

Personally, she was more than willing to exclusively use her vagina in sexual encounters, but her new body would no longer accept that as a viable option. Her magically enhanced wang practically demanded release whenever she became aroused, and would no doubt lead to awkward and disappointing results for everyone involved. To be sure, in the last few months she had absolutely entertained thoughts of a relationship with Frieda—but her own body was an obstacle to such things.