Human Seeking Giant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can take a dip in the lake at any time if you want to clean yourself off," Canyon offered, slowly lying down next to her so that her head and upper body were close to Susan's. "I don't mind."

"Thanks," Susan said. "But I think I'm good for now." She folded her arms behind her head, enjoying the feeling of sticky warmth below her waist, the mess a temporary souvenir of the experience she had just lived through. She could wait to clean it up. She looked up, now that the giant woman was no longer obscuring her view.

She whistled. "How about that sky, huh?"

"Yup," Canyon agreed.

They laid back and looked up into the pure, untouched blue of the morning sky, vast, white, cotton-candy clouds slowly migrating across the horizon. The brilliance of the sun was hidden behind one of those cloudy leviathans, allowing them the freedom to look. A delicate, pink butterfly fluttered overhead and a fat, fuzzy bee buzzed diligently atop a flower off to Susan's side.

"So, Frieda sounds cool," Canyon said, enjoying the soft breeze as it blew her unrestrained hair across the grass.

"Yeah, she is," Susan agreed. "She's a great friend, super smart, funny, pretty..." The heat simmered in her cheeks.

"So what's the problem?" Canyon asked.

"Well, Frieda's small," Susan explained. "Smaller than me. And I just wanna have...what we had, but with her. I wanna be able to do those same things with Frieda."

Canyon nodded.

"Yeah, I get that. Sometimes you just wanna be inside people, right?"

Susan laughed. "Well, I guess when you put it like that."

She paused, collecting her thoughts.

"And I know sex isn't everything. I care about her, and I'd wanna be with her either way, even if we never did anything physical. But if we did, how would that work? We could always do other things, but I have this thing...my dick is very demanding, and it would probably be frustrating not to be able to use it with her."

Canyon grew quiet for a while, digesting the information.

"Canyon?"

"I think you should tell this girl how you feel, if you like her," Canyon finally said. "So maybe you can't actually put it in her, and that's unfortunate, but there are other ways you can get off."

Canyon turned towards her, propping herself up on her elbow. Feeling it necessary to demonstrate, she gestured explicitly. "Like, she could always use her hands and mouth on the outside. There doesn't have to be any penetration. You'd still come."

"Oh, wow," Susan marveled. "You know, I never thought about that."

"And if you really like her, I think it's a worthwhile compromise." The giantess grinned, lying back. "And if it doesn't work or if you still haven't asked after a while, you could always give me a call."

Susan blushed a little at this. "You have a phone?" She asked.

"No," Canyon replied. "But if you talk into a body of water, I'll be able to hear you if I'm also by some water. Which I usually am."

"Oh, wow," Susan said. "Wait, does that mean you could watch me when I'm taking a bath?"

"Only if you want me to," Canyon said flatly.

Susan wasn't sure if she was joking or not. Nothing new there. A wave of gratitude washed over her then, and she had to think hard about how to best express herself. In the end she went simple.

"...Thanks, Canyon. For the Frieda thing," She said.

"I just call 'em how I see 'em," Canyon dismissed and laid back down next to her.

"I also want you to know that I really enjoyed today," Susan went on. "It was special."

"Yeah," Canyon replied. "It was pretty nice."

While the tall trees surrounding them provided plenty of shade, the filtered sun warmed their naked bodies. The smell of grass and flowers in bloom intermingled with their sweat and cum, carried on the wind to curl invitingly under Susan's nose. She breathed it deeply into her lungs, sighing and turning her attention back to the sky. She wasn't sure what was more beautiful, the unpolluted, open blue wilderness of the sky or the woman lying beside her. At a certain point, the familiar urge came to her, to wonder about what Frieda, or even her other friends were doing, but Susan decided to put them out of her mind for now and focus on where she was, because the moment wouldn't last forever. The two of them watched the clouds go by, enjoying each other's silent company.

Meanwhile...

It was a calm, peaceful day in the candy kingdom, the grand candy castle overlooking its carefree citizens like a mindful parent. Birds flew overhead, soaring gracefully through the pristine blue sky while the people of the candy kingdom idled happily, the wiser among them knowing that their vigilant princess would protect them from any harm. And what was their noble ruler doing right now?

Funny you should ask.

Like a high-powered motor suddenly starting underwater, a stream of bubbles shot forcefully out of one of the high windows of Candy Castle, startling some of those graceful birds that were flying by. If you had looked closely, you might have noticed the convoluted, makeshift telescope sticking out of the very same window, snaking and curving about at odd angles, with all manner of ridiculous enhancements and accessories looking almost stapled together.

The source of the jet stream was just inside: a pallid, twitching, enervated Princess Bubblegum slumped in a chair with her dick out and sweatpants pushed halfway down her legs. Lounging in a mobile chair right in front of the telescope lens, rotating slowly back and forth, the princess was dressed in plain grey sweats and a black T-shirt with two decapitated marshmallow people on sticks, held in the coils of a hissing yellow snake. One leg was slung over the arm of the chair, while the other one sprawled out in front of her. Her tongue hung out limply, drool still staining the sides of her mouth, with a permanent blush affixed to her face. Her chest rose and fell in slow, heavy intervals, her hair a frizzy, wild mess, stringy and hanging down over her eyes like unraveled cotton candy. Her eyes were turned upward, hazy and unfocused as if she was looking at something you couldn't see.

Her limp cock was plastered to the side of her knee like an extra-long, extra thick rope of taffy, glued to her skin with cum and caramel. A bubble of translucent pink spunk ballooned out of the head of her prick and floated up into the air to join the multitude of others that were blanketing the ceiling, part of her ejaculation still clinging to the side of her knee in the form of sticky, burst gum.

Bubblegum's anesthetized exhaustion didn't last long however. The candy princess came back to life with terrifying quickness, slamming her fist down on the armrest and seizing the telescope lens, peering through it almost as if to reaffirm to herself what she was so mad about.

"What the flippity flop?!" She demanded to the empty room, gritting her teeth.

"Susan Strong is hung?!" As much as Peebles had enjoyed the complex dance of human and humanoid sexuality she had just witnessed, she couldn't help but be annoyed at one particular aspect of it. "And nobody thought to tell me???"

A bubble of her own cum drifted lazily past her.

After all the hours and days she had put in anonymously browsing the Candy Kingdom dark fetish forums, you would think someone would've bothered to tell her that Susan Strong of Ooo was packing heat! She most definitely would've at least tried to get in those pants, then. Maybe that dick would be too much for some people but she was made of candy! She could handle it.

The princess continued to rant loudly and angrily to herself, gripping the handles of her chair aggressively and gesturing wildly with her hands.

"Princess! Could you please keep it down in there? I'm trying to commune with the dark lord!"

Upon hearing the voice from outside her door, Bubblegum immediately clammed up, her blush coming back in force.

"I know that you're a peeping tom, but could you perhaps be one a little quieter?"

Mortified, she sat quietly in her chair and waited for the moment to pass. Though it didn't stop her from looking back into her telescope.

On the other side of the wall, a frustrated Peppermint Butler sighed and rubbed at his temples.

"Everything okay, man?" Death asked, speaking through the flaming hell portal in the candy butler's altar room.

"Yeah...just another post-masturbatory rant from the princess. Anyway, how was your weekend?"