Human Seeking Giant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was that also hot?" Canyon asked, taking mental notes.

"Uh, yeah."

"What now?" She asked.

"Get out of that lake," Susan ordered. "I wanna fuck you for real now. That is, if you want me to."

Canyon gripped the edges of the lake and started to pull herself out. Susan stepped back, both to give her room and out of awe. As more and more of her body rose out of the small pool, her form showering the lake and ground with lake water, her shadow stretching over Susan like a tumultuous raincloud, Susan quickly got a sense of scale. Canyon swung one enormous, dripping knee up onto dry ground, and then, crouching with the one, she brought her other leg up. Once she had gotten her balance, Canyon straightened up and stood at her full height. The flood of water falling off her clothes and skin gradually began to slow, turning to a steady, inconsistent drip, small orbs of water rolling over her skin and down into her cleavage. She was as tall as some of the shorter trees—which were still pretty tall—her head and mane of blue hair obscuring a small portion of the sun.

Susan gulped, suddenly feeling very small. Canyon moved towards her slowly. She seemed hesitant.

"Could I...see all of you?" She asked. "I want to see what you look like."

"Oh," Susan replied. "Uh, sure. I don't see why not."

Canyon crouched and lifted the hem of Susan's tattered dress. Susan lifted her muscular arms over her head, letting the disheveled garment slip over her. Canyon felt her breath catch in her throat. The beautiful tiny woman, it turned out, was even more so without her clothes on. Her large, soft, full breasts served as a contrast to her thick, strong arms, and just below those perfect shapes lay a smooth, hardened abdomen built up over countless adventures. Her curves were not as pronounced as her own, but they flowed harmoniously and reinforced the overall pleasantness of her form.

Without hesitating, Canyon lifted her toga up over her body, revealing nothing underneath, and tossed it thoughtlessly over her shoulder, where it landed in the lake behind her. She undid her ponytail, letting her mass of hair cascade like a tidal wave around her proportionally small, perky breasts and icy blue nipples.

"Hey, your clothes fell in the water!" Susan pointed out.

"So?" Canyon replied, seemingly unconcerned. "What about it?"

Susan frowned, and then figured it wasn't worth debating. "Whatever."

She lay down, letting her spit-shined erection stand proudly in the sun. With Canyon standing above her, the gravity of what she was about to do got to her for the second time that day.

"Alright then," Susan said, her voice barely above a whisper. Canyon was gorgeous without her clothes. "Whenever you're ready, I guess."

Canyon knelt down, straddling Susan's lap. She pressed a hand like a record cover against Susan's chest that pushed the blond into the soft ground and stabilized herself. As she moved her hips back towards Susan's lap, the crimson that colored Canyon's cheeks grew steadily more noticeable. Canyon sat back nervously and eventually felt the smooth bulb of Susan's glans press up past her slick lips, up against her tight pussy. But she wasn't ready for that quite yet. She bent low over the strongwoman, casting a long shadow over her, her long hair dragging across the wind-blown grass. Her tremendous size hid Susan beneath her completely, with only the sound of the smaller woman's nervous breathing to prove she was there at all. Shaking, Canyon pressed her butt back forcefully against Susan's rounded knob, pushing it against her opening. It slipped into her with surprising ease, though she flinched a little as it did.

Susan gasped as her head was consumed by muscle. The warm walls of Canyon's pussy wrapped relentlessly around every sensitive nerve ending her cockhead gave them, clinging to her like latex. She had been spoiled a bit by Canyon's throat, but this still felt amazing, and more immediately overpowering than the blowjob had been. Staring up at the gigantic body that was blocking her vision of the sky like an eclipse, Susan grinned and drew her knees up to assist in the motion of Canyon's turquoise hips.

Canyon braced her hands against the grass, well past Susan's head, her cheeks continuing to burn as she pushed her ass backwards, feeling Susan's wonderful penis sink ever deeper into her. It spread her tight muscles as it went, stretching her pleasurably around it, sliding up against the sensitive walls of her cunt. Susan's cock was perfect—the perfect size, the perfect thickness, the perfect soft, burning heat that it filled her with. She fit it like a glove. She smiled, contented with how things had turned out. She let her ass settle against Susan's lap and enjoyed the feeling of being completed for the first time in years. And then, slowly, she began to rock back and forth.

Susan was lost in the deep, dark shadow of her lover. Seeing the protruding twin masses of Canyon's breasts right in front of her face, she leaned her head up. She flicked and pushed her nipple in various directions with the tip of her tongue, palming her other breast softly. She took the pointy nub into her mouth and sucked it when she could, when it wasn't being whisked from her lips by the giant woman's motions. The air underneath Canyon was hot and thin, and her torso felt claustrophobically close, but the feeling of being pinned beneath her while her pussy gripped and pulled at her cock and groin was incredibly erotic.

Canyon couldn't get enough of Susan's shaft, slamming her ass back against the blond bombshell's hips with gusto, shocking her own body with the speed and force of her thrusts, not wanting to let it recover. Her lips and hips both quivered, her muscles tightening and loosening in a cycle of tension and release. Every thrust shook Susan's body with the impact, and she found it hard to continue her oral ministrations, moaning deeply, her eyes fluttering dazedly. It was more of an intense experience then she could've ever prepared for, but she wouldn't change a second of it if she could've.

Susan did her best to keep herself cognizant enough to keep lavishing Canyon's nipple, one of her hands caressing and squeezing the breast she occasionally held to her lips, the other kneading the dry one. Then she switched, squeezing and pushing one spit soaked breast and endeavoring to make the other up similarly. Canyon's soft ass pounded against her lap like a cushioned hammer, her velvety insides fitting her penis like a sheath for a sword. Her cock had mostly been an inconvenience since her transformation, something that had just gotten in the way, but for this one glorious, extended moment, it was right where it needed to be.

Sometimes, when Canyon went all the way back, she would stop there for a short time to savor the feeling of fullness, resting against Susan's thighs. She could not see the cat hooded heroine at all, only the green grass below, but the feeling of their penetration, and of her lips and hands and tongue against her breasts would not let her forget that she was there. Canyon started moving again, but slowly this time, blushing constantly, giving her muscles a chance to tighten just a little before spreading them bit by bit with the broadness of Susan's shaft.

Even in the midst of all her pleasure, Susan still noticed that Canyon had been surprisingly quiet this whole time.

"Canyon, are you enjoying this?" She asked, coming out muffled. "I noticed you're not really making a lot of noise." Or any, she thought.

"You mean like moaning?" Canyon called down. "Nah, I'm enjoying it, I just don't usually express myself."

"Ahhhhh..." Susan herself moaning as her cock was submerged down to the hilt once more. "You should...t-try it. It feels good, like being on a roller coaster."

"Can't say I've done that either," Canyon replied. "But I'll give it a try."

"Ahhhhh." She attempted, monotonously.

Susan got about halfway through a laugh before another low moan developed from deep in her chest and cut her off, the moist, clutching muscles contouring to the grooves of her sensitive, exposed head even as they slipped away.

"Hah, I sound silly," Canyon smirked.

"You sound fine," Susan projected, kissing the swell of her breast.

Canyon paused, and then rose up slowly, sitting up on her lap. The larger woman looked down into the less large woman's eyes, meeting her gaze for the first time in a while. Without saying anything else, Susan sat up and pressed her lips and hands against her stomach. A massive, bookish hand lowered to the back of Susan's head, keeping her right where she was. Susan smiled. So even if Canyon wasn't making noise, she could tell she was enjoying it. Canyon's turquoise hips rose from rest, and then thudded back down. Her blue bottom fell against Susan's lap with a WUMPF, slower and duller but heavier than before, burdened by its own weight. The trees around them rustled, leaves shaking free of their branches and drifting slowly towards the earth. Her hips lifted up once more and came down, establishing a slow rhythm that would continue for the foreseeable future.

Susan moaned into her skin as Canyon rode her, running a hand lovingly around her waist. The mass that fell against her was soft and warm, but felt a little like a car pressing down against her, gravity no longer offset by a raised angle. Each landing rattled her constitution, and sent small ripples throughout the nearby lake. Canyon's motion was hypnotizing; the tantalizing blue curves of her ass moving up and down and squashing as they fell, her smallish breasts nodding in time.

Canyon had still not gotten over her initial shyness of being with Susan, and every second spent in the tiny woman's arms was electrifying. Now Susan was touching and kissing her abdomen all over, her soft breasts and hard muscles pressing up against her with equal heat and closeness. The sun on her still wet skin was mild and pleasant and reminded her of the good times she'd had with Billy.

Suddenly, her muscles seized up and she shivered, her eyes clenching shut. Looking down, she saw Susan grinning up at her, her fingers hooked under her crotch.

"I would like it...if you kept doing that," Canyon stated bluntly.

"Will do," Susan replied, continuing to kiss her flat, teal tummy as she gingerly brushed her fingertips over the blue woman's sensitive clit.

Before long the motion of Canyon's hips turned uneven and rocky, made anxious and unsettled by Susan's fingers and lips. Susan had been keeping her equilibrium stable thus far, taking each one of Canyon's powerful sittings in stride, but now they were harder to predict, sending waves of pleasure up her spine that she wasn't ready for.

And then Canyon leaned forward just far enough to reach her long pole of an arm out, and push Susan back against the grass.

"Woah," Susan breathed, Canyon's shadow stretching over her face.

"Sorry," Canyon replied. "Is this okay?"

"Yeah," Susan nodded. "More than okay."

Canyon smiled and began moving again, this time shifting her hips forward. She slid towards Susan, pressing her clit into the soft fat above Susan's dick, before lifting up and back. She narrowed her eyes intently, splitting her focus between getting herself off and doing the same for Susan. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt this good. Once she had gotten a hang of the rhythm and her subconscious could take over, she allowed her eyes to drift shut peacefully and her conscious mind to wander. Despite her presence beneath her, Canyon daydreamed of running towards a same-sized Susan in a flowery field in slow-motion, meeting in the middle, and holding hands and kissing.

Susan thrust her hips up to meet Canyon's, jostling the giant woman's place upon her lap like a road bump, bucking her ever so slightly into the air. A sweaty, exhausted Susan groaned and flashed a weak grin as Canyon opened her eyes to look down appreciatively. Canyon stroked the side of her face with her hand, taking one large finger and running it over the wispy blond curl that protruded from beneath the rim of her hat. Then she took that same finger and lowered it down behind her back and out of sight.

"Ahhh..." Susan moaned, feeling the finger rub against her absurdly wet folds. She wondered how long she could hold out like this. Not that she was concerned. She let her arm fall out lazily to one side, looking after it, tangling her fingers in the soft grass and letting the sensations take her. She didn't want to come yet, but this was so nice that she wouldn't mind. She was looking forward to busting a nut deep inside her handsome, blue, buck-toothed lover. A second one, that was. She raised a hand up to caress one of the ends of the long drapes of hair hanging around her like bed curtains.

Even as Canyon pushed the tiny woman beneath her into the soft earth, Susan's tough, tiny hips thrusted powerfully up into her, her tiny, artfully sculpted abs flexing and relaxing with every pelvic attack. Canyon didn't even need to move her finger much—with Susan thrusting like that, she generated most of the motion herself. If Canyon was being honest, the main reason she had pushed her back was to have a better look at her magnificent physique. She bit her lip again but kept her eyes open, not wanting to take them off her.

Before long, their fucking was no longer a neat, organized thing, Susan mostly juggling Canyon sloppily against her lap, and Canyon grinding the front of her hips against Susan's pelvis with abandon. Susan stared back at the looming face just above her, Canyon's usually inexpressive eyes narrowing to unfocused slits. She felt the intense pressure and heat when they connected, and the pull on her groin and between her buttocks as they pulled apart.

"Ugggggghhhhh..." Susan groaned. She held Canyon's gaze, the tension in her muscles and her crotch building to a dizzying extreme, the constant collisions against her lap too insistent. Canyon's finger brushing against her clitoris pushed her those extra couple of steps towards the borderline. As she felt herself fading, a single image popped into her head, one of Frieda turning to smile at her, hair cutely falling over her face.

"Frieda!" The name had escaped her lips before she realized it was gone.

Susan didn't slow down or stop for a second, pounding her hips into Canyon's soft bottom as she steadily ran out of breath. The blushing, blue features of Canyon's face and the wild, windblown strands of cerulean that surrounded it encouraged her to keep going. She felt the intense pressure, the rush, the heat, and fucked through it, feeling the warm tingles of ejaculation even as the borders of her mind collapsed around her.

Canyon watched her as she came, having witnessed the phenomenon twice before, but still just as captivated by it. The sight was amplified by the warm, sticky fluid rushing up her sensitive passage with all the force of a fire hose. Susan stared back up at her through wincing, twitching eyes and saw that she was just as out of sorts, her buck-toothed mouth opening and closing slowly. Susan was mildly embarrassed by her previous outburst, but thankfully it was hard to tell mid-orgasm, the muscles in her face in the middle of a series of acrobatic maneuvers.

All of her muscles were flexing at once, as if they were trying to join back into one big muscle that was directing all its energy into rocketing her hips skyward, blasting out jet-propelled spunk with each collision, each thick and voluminous ejaculation the consistency of wet cement. It gunked up Canyon's insides and clogged up every available inch with white. Even when it began to spill out onto Susan's crotch and stick the two together, they did not stop their vigorous lovemaking. The convulsions Susan's pussy was going through were mostly lost in the overwhelming head rush brought to her by her member, but she did notice the faint stirrings adding an extra accent to her already intense orgasm.

"AHHHHHhhhhhhhh..." Susan clutched tightly at Canyon's hips as she arched her back and relinquished her seed.

Canyon felt herself growing lightheaded. In the midst of grinding her clit against Susan's lap, the hot, viscous cum filling her up melted her from the inside out. The ensuing tremors tore through her like a magnitude 5 earthquake, literally shaking the ground beneath them. Her eyes snapped shut for a brief moment, then flew open again, wider than before, her mouth joining them in a yawning stretch.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhn!" Canyon exclaimed loudly.

She felt her upper body shudder and shake, and she threw her head and torso back, both to escape and move towards the powerful sensations. Her pussy clamped down on Susan's cock, which only made the thickness of the organ bulge against her insides further, sending mini-tremors running up her spine and cultivating the goosebumps on the back of her neck into bloom. Her contractions increased the frequency and volume of semen erupting into her, sending Canyon spiraling into another dizzying, mind numbing orgasm.

"Oh, Glob!" Canyon cried.

"Agh!" Susan added, feeling like a very popular, very tired farmer's cow at the end of a long, productive day. She collapsed exhausted against the ground, accepting her fate and letting her cum be siphoned out of her like a pump. She looked up at the shuddering form towering over her and smiled with what little energy she had left, glad that she wasn't the only one getting something out of this. Canyon humped Susan's motionless hips, riding out her second orgasm until she finally came to a stop against Susan's wet, sticky crotch.

Weakly, through heavy, strained breathing, Susan grinned up at her.

"Hey," She said. "You moaned."

Canyon's cum oozed down Susan's still calcified length, pooling in her lap and mixing with her semen. Her other ejaculate ran down between her legs and dripped out onto the grass.

"Yeah, I guess I did," Canyon replied, her chest rising and falling slowly, her hair just a little bit disheveled. "It felt good."

The two of them stayed connected like that for a while, breathing heavily, each of them appreciating their unlikely meeting and wanting to hold onto the moment. It wasn't every day you met someone who completed you perfectly, literally or otherwise.

Eventually though, Susan knew she would have to address what she had done, in a moment of passion.

"So, um, Frieda is my...friend," She said awkwardly, avoiding Canyon's gaze. "I...like her. Maybe a bit more than a friend." She laughed.

"Though I guess that was pretty obvious."

"I figured," Canyon replied passionlessly. It was pretty hard to tell what Canyon was feeling at any given time, Susan thought. "It's no big deal. I'm not your girlfriend or anything."

"Yeah, okay," Susan said. "I just didn't want you to think I didn't enjoy this. Or that I was just thinking about someone else the whole time."

"Don't sweat it," Canyon reassured, smiling supportively. Sure Susan was beautiful, but there were plenty of beautiful people in the world. Canyon wasn't overly keen on being tied down anyway, preferring to wander freely and go wherever the open road took her. And she was sure she could find someone else who could satisfy her in the same way if it was something she needed.

"Also, can I move now?" She asked. "It seemed like you were enjoying this."

"Huh?" Susan asked. "Oh, yeah, of course! Don't let me stop you. I thought you were enjoying it too."

"I was," Canyon confirmed. "I do wanna lie down at some point though."

"Be my guest," Susan said, feeling a little embarrassed again.

Canyon stood up slowly, using her hands to ensure she didn't fall and crush her lover. When Susan's cock finally slipped from between her legs, a proverbial tankard of jism spilled out of Canyon's pussy and coated the human woman's lower body generously. Susan's towering erection slowly wilted, bending over and softening as it slowly reverted to its former size.