All Comments on 'Humble Pie'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 7 years ago
Nolan needs to call the police immediately

That's all I'm going to say about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Insane!

A truly f'ed up story by a truly demented and delusional author who apparently thinks that a real world "Nolan" would just have shrugged this off. Nope the real world Nolan would be driving to the hospital ER and getting them to call the police. The "deleted" videos (easily recovered by the forensics guys, unless Paige is an expert hacker) and the other women's testimony (one of them would be easily coerced to confess, after which the all would, hoping to stay out of jail) would put both Tempest and Paige behind bars for years. Stupid, stupid story....

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 7 years ago
Was Nolan a complete whimp?

If he immediately decided to NOT take legal action against the whole group for his kidnapping and torture, he could and should have immediately grabbed Peaches and tied her up while he contemplated what to do with her.

Perhaps he could have used the scissors mentioned to cut all her hair off. Then shaved her hear, shaved her eyebrows. Then done the same with his bitch wife. To a woman her personal appearance is paramount.

Perhaps a little DIY nipple piercing for the two bitches, depending on how far he wanted to take it.

But... to just walk away like a spineless pussy. Naw...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It looks like your fetish is...

Femdom male humiliation. After I got through this one I skimmed through some of your other stuff and it is basically the same as this one. I'm not going to vote, not because I don't like the story, but because you write this WAY over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dear God I thought we got rid of you.

You're an awful writer. A woman that's angry at the world and men in particular. Your stories are all the same and the scores and comments should make it clear that nobody wants to read your stuff. Please go away and never post again. This was just awful story telling - as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story

The author did a very poor job on this story. It seems the author has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this bad story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

this story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all they way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
definitely different.

It seems the other comments are from those in denial. They always come back and read all these stories. Seems the protest too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I know Tempest, Paige and the rest of the whores would be having very short lives and they don't even know it yet

verbicideverbicidealmost 7 years ago
Nasty

I just can't imagine what would make someone post this to an erotic story site. It's as bad or worse than most of the "burn-the-bitch" stories written and definitely smacks of serious misandry. I gave it a 2 because it's actually well written, but I literally had to force myself to finish it the subject matter is so repugnant.

WittonWittonalmost 7 years ago
Two stars

The author's writing style is mediocre. The story line is ridiculous. The piece wasn't worth reading BUT a number of us did stagger through to the end. I wasn't interested in the story as such, but how the author would extricate him/herself from the corner into which s/he had spent millions of electrons painting him/herself. As a freestanding piece of fiction it lacked characters who grabbed our attention and a plot which under any circumstance deserved characterization as science fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hrmmmm

A couple of things you can always count on Ed to deliver. Something involving a man getting anally abused while being video taped and of course everyone reading it getting caught up in the author's over the top writing. Which inevitably leads some people questioning Ed's gender. For no man would think of this crazy shit let alone type it. Only an abused woman's mind could generate these hateful, brutal, and morally twisted thoughts. Besides we all know EdRider is an anagram for Diedre R - a woman's name meaning broken hearted or sorrowful. Kinda fitting huh? Anyways, I digress...

Knowing all of that, I'll admit I still read this author's work and finish every story. Some actually have interesting moral, social, and psychological merit and I appreciate those very much. Not this one though. This one fell way to short of the mark. The wife's complete absence from the key events and the total lack of social or moral tensions related to the actions of the lead female antagonist, left this story a lifeless hate / abuse piece. Not a non-consensual work.

As commented previously it was well written and edited for publishing but even great editing couldn't create the psychological interest and impact that stories like this require to have value. In fact the wife in the story called out the deep psychological impact her revenge would have on her husband. But this never materialized...at all...not once. Disappointing. 2 stars for effort and good writing from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I like the revenge angle. Also, good that it was made public.

I'm not sure where people are catching a gay vibe. Projection?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nonsensical

It's not really a revenge fic so maybe fix your tags. They push him into a swinger's environment, then get mad when natural progression happens. Worse, their go-to answer is rape? Laughable. It was clear from Peaches' talk that this 'intervention' was only a weak excuse for the girls to vent their sadistic tendencies.

Fine, if it's just a stroke story I can enjoy the description and humiliation, but as you clearly want the reader to feel some form of justification/vengeance, your reasoning falls flat. Maybe when you get more experience as a writer, you can clean up the plot so it makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
She Is Not Gay

I'm going to reveal your secret. You are not gay. You are not a man. You are a woman. I've met enough crazy women to know how they think. I'm sorry some man violated you, and likely your marriage. Writing your anger out in fiction is likely helpful, but I seriously suggest you get professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This was a very stupid story. I thought part way in the story he get loose and get his vengence and leave his wife. No man who is normal would stay married to that women,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cookout

I don't think wife would do that. She also wasn't going to go that far. Peaches got wife drunk so she could do what she did. Let say everything that was done happen and wife found out when she woke up. All over with all the friends. Husband could file charges with police and so on.

Need follow up on what happen between husband and all involved. Did they stay together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
this is ...

SHIT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thats f'd up - torture

Nothing sexy about it. No loving wife. Not BDSM - no safe word. No submission. Just torture.

LamentationLamentationalmost 7 years ago
Heh

I love all the anon boys who would and have read about this bad and worse happening to a woman, but turn the tables...

And yes, I'm a guy also and while I won't say I exactly enjoyed this, I do appreciate it. Well written and well done. I like it.

Lammy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You have to get into this world edrider has built

Total sexual humiliation of men and women is HOT. The destruction of one's psyche is not to be argued that "no man would stand for this!" That's not the purpose of the story. It's to create a world where this does happen and you get off to the destruction.

xirix@gmx.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jeeze...

These comments are pretty harsh! Its a story for Gods sake. I thought it was very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs husband's revenge

This story could been great IF you would have had the husband get his revenge. At minimum you should have him go to the hospital to get his injuries documented then onto the police with the video and humbler in hand. Then either play out that scenario and/or add some personal revenge. But to leave it as you did I found frustrating to say the least. I hoped that Finish The Damned Story would've finished your story but alas that author is retired. Rats. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Revenge A Must!

Follow-up story required!

No fucking way can Nolan not get revenge,especially on Peaches! She said she loves kinky sex so plot,plan,and kidnap the cunt for a weekend of punishment in the basement.Whips,canes,huge dildos,and finally 3 BBC to make her airtight.

As far as Tempest goes (who the fuck would name a daughter Tempest,anyway?) just divorce the pathetic little shit and be done with her wack-job issues.

The kids,joint custody without having to deal with their sicko mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CFNM at its BEST!

Edrider you are a star. Probably the best cfnm story that I've read on Lit. You had my pulse racing throughout and I definitely agree that a follow-up story is required. ....butt in your usual style! Thanks and don't ever stop writing.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
There's good and bad news

The Bad News? I read this all the way through foolishly waiting to see if a story would emerge.

The Good News? I won't ever be curious about this author's drivel again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
agree with guy below me

Although I skimmed it instead of reading it because I have skimmed some of this authors other stories and they are all well... unique is putting it nicely.

Overall it was pretty terrible and it promised a sequel at the end which I know will never come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic crap!!!

"I'm planning to do something that will totally humiliate you! No, I'm not going to fuck another guy, but by the time I get my revenge, you may wish I had!" Where is at that crap the basic for a marriage?? Are you that stupid!! Or are you only an ugly old bag??

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Horrible, a violence-glorifying author!

I believe Terrorists think like that author!!! His understanding of balance is said with the sentence "....my revenge is totally justified!!!" His fooling around is the same as the application of force she used on him???!!! Strange behavior! But as i said: Terrorists argue equally!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
pure shit

Shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Be truthful are you realy that stupid???

Your crap ends always the same way: A wimp husband takes all what the criminal gang gives to him!! And thats it!! Maybe your brain has to much dops!

TonyGrant277TonyGrant277over 6 years ago
Unfortunately Tempest died of the drug/alcohol overdose.

The felony sentences for death by misadventure and sexual assault ranged from 10 to 20 years for all of the wives involved. Nolan went to the emergency room when his internal bleeding was discovered resulting in virtual castration of both of his testicles requiring surgery. All in the name of revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tiresome

Aside from all the other valid points other people have already mentioned for why this story made me sick, the worst thing I can say about it is this: it's just fucking boring. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your childhood have to be horrible!! Are you raped by your dad??

..."But, even when there's no physical trauma, scars to the psyche take a long time to heal. Some never do. " Seems you are in for the "never do"! But there is always help, try therapy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sicko!!!

He is still the same brain sick author as always!!!

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Epilogue: IMHO:

After Peaches left, Nolan dialed 911 asked for the police and ambulance.

Once police arrived he explained what had happened and what they did to him and that his wife instigated it out of revenge, the ambulance took him to the hospital where he spent 10 days recovering.

Due to the damage to his testicles and nerves he was told he would never be able to have children or get an erection.

His wife was charged with drugging him, forcible confinement and 1st. degree assault causing bodily harm.

Nolan refused to pay for an attorney or bail her out of jail, she had to use a public defender and she never made bail.

She went to trial, Nolan testified against her, she was sentence to 10-15 years.

The other women were also charged with acesserory after the fact, 2nd degree assault, torture and forcible confinement. Their husbands bailed them out.

Upon their conviction they each received 5-10 years.

Peaches received 3-5 as she had helped get him free.

Nolan sued each of women involved and bankrupted each of the couples taking virtually everything they had.

Nolan divorced Tempest and got everything in the settlement.

All the other women were also divorced.

Tempest had a psychotic breakdown the first month in prison and spent the rest of her life catatonic in a mental hospital.

Nolan married a couple years later to a war widow with three very young children

eventually happily adopting them.

He never had any kids of his own due to the damage to his testicles but his life was a happy one with his new family.

Since Nolan still could not get an erection, they found another couple online looking for a woman to help a young exhausted wife satisfy her overly randy husband.

Once or twice a week they swapped partners to give the other woman a break and Nolan’s wife a good fuck.

The four of them and their children became lifelong friends.

Nolan and his new family lived happily ever after

The end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree with Timriv

Your ending is so right on. I'd have added on a bit about personal payback one at a time,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Timriv has appended an excellent ending

Good work ~ timvir.

Ed, u are sick in mind, always writing this kind of shit.

Score 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So bad I don't know where to start

Another moronic story by the Queen of morons - Edrider73. When his wife tells him she is going to humiliate him in front of her friends, why would he not go out and play a round of golf, see a movie and have dinner with friends? Going forward he'd be sleeping in the spare bedroom with the door securely locked. And he sure as hell wouldn't be drinking or eating anything his wife prepares. Th rest was just stupid. She assaults him so badly, all he'd need to do is go to the hospital, have the damage recorded and call the cops. She's off to spend the next 10-12 years in prison. He keeps all the marital assets and when she gets out, he and the kids are along gone with no forwarding address. Just a horrible story. Once again a man gets tortured and does nothing. Stupid beyond belief. NEVER post again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This Had Potential To Be A Good Story

But the evil way in which Nolan was treated actually had me feeling sorry for him. When he heals, he should have the ladies over, tranquilize each one of them before having anal sex with each one and send videos to their husbands. Oh, and divorce is a foregone conclusion for Nolan and Tempest. I thought several times that the women were going to castrate him or perform a rough penectomy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If you are going to comment, read the story!

Okay Okay edrider73 likes to explore the extreme response to provocation, he/she likes to bring out the hate in us by looking at the hate in them, fine I get that. Some of the stories are better than others, this one was icky but good. Now, if you are going to comment, at least read the whole story carefully! He had kids already with Tempest. He was in the wrong by cheating, believe me, depending on the state, it is likely that charges might have been brought against the women but not like you describe, if the provocation is proven through all the witnesses. Remember, he said he would do "what ever it took" and she described her revenge as "public humiliation" it was Peaches who turned it into torture. I doubt seriously that it would have even gone to trial, likely they would have plead out because the DA would not want this mess on his desk and how many trials and court hours would have been involved, who was exactly responsible for what action? Yes they would have the video but unless he wants that video out over the entire internet I doubt it would have made it to court (IT WOULD HAVE BEEN LEAKED) and no DA wants that sort of mess in their office.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OK- you have a few choices to make here, Edrider73

Your choices are as follows:

1)Have our hero get a divorce, hunt down and destroy each of these women one at a time.

2)Open this story up for other author's to deal with the serious fallout that's on the horizon.

Right now, this story is just begging for serious payback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Liked timriv's Ending

It had some elements I thought about and a few legal and financial elements I never thought about. But I wholeheartedly agree that Tempest in this story did not suffer nearly enough. He should get revenge on all of the women, including Paige.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
You have surpassed yourself!

edrider73

In this extraordinary tale you have surpassed yourself. Let me qualify that...in the "humbling" and torture of the character Nolan by his so-called "loving wife" and Peaches and the rest of the broomstick riders you have reached new low levels of plot

involving the anal rape of men and of using your torture implement of choice - the all too familiar riding crop applied to the unprotected testicles. Jesus, if that's your idea of erotica, I'd hate to see what you would churn out in the horror genre!!! To me this story contribution reveals much more about you the writer than it does to titilate your readers. The emphasis of femdom and male torture focusing on the genitals points to a fetish niche BDSM. There is nothing, not even a skerick of Loving Wife content. Like some other commentators, your take on this fetish seems to have more in common with a female perspective, which leads me to suspect that you are either gay, bisexual or female. True grammar and spelling were OK and you were able to string sentences together so as to tell your tale. However I feel that the readership profile that would fit this type of story would favor FEMDOM/BDSM and is marginal at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Destroyed

Nolan should never have done what he did. Drink & drugs can destroy reason. No one was hurt, although his wife was upset and so she should be. However, she deliberately & callously set out to humiliate, degrade, cause pain & suffering to her husband. There is a massive difference between an awful, stupid act on the spur of a drunken moment and a cold hearted, plot which results in a conscious act of revenge with witnesses.

The punishment far outweighed the crime. If she can do it once !

Pack your bags, leave, get a good lawyer & divorce the psychotic bitch. Or better still, pick her up whilst she's still drunk, prop her up in the front garden with a sign around her neck spelling BITCH, change the locks and then phone a good lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
to the anon below

you are 95% correct. she didn't JUST hurt and humiliate him...she had him GANGRAPED. she got so drunk, her psychotic friends started inserting things into his ASS, that is rape! He consented to none of it. The rape started with the drugging.

I'd honestly just beat the ever loving fuck outta them. That'd be my personal breaking point. Nothing left to lose after that shit-show. Either beat them over and over without guilt, or subject them to some horrible drug induced gang-rape. There isn't many other choices...even jail and the law wouldn't help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NFW!

Me, I’d of gotten a gun and shot each and every one of those bitches dead. Then I’d of packed my stuff and left for parts unknown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GUN

Shoot them in the head. I was hoping that he would pickup one the boards & Bash peaches head in. This was really fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pathetic

This has got to be the most perverted and anger provoking piece of dog stuff. Someone hates men, I'm betting on the author.

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951over 5 years ago
What's the number for 9-1-1?

If only Nolan could remember the number for 9-1-1. I guess since he can't, he will lead a life of (not-so)-quiet desperation! Unfortunately, the sounds will be his screams of pain and agony. Rape is rape. Torture is as torture does. (Still don't understand half of Forest's sayings) The Humbler, alone, is reason enough for BTB response. The rest justifies a nuclear revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Desgusting as allways, so you quit taking your pills again?! Never mind...

the crap you copy from latrine walls gets weaker and thinner drivel by drivel.

One day, soon it will work like a sleeping pill.

Hmmm, yeah pill of crap.😴

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another clusterfuck.

"Peaches began walking for the door". She never made it. He broke a chair over her back and head knocking her unconscious to the floor. He then called 911. When the police arrived she was arrested. Shortly thereafter Tempest was arrested. They spent years in prison. He was divorced and awarded all the marital assets. He never spoke to either of them again. He found many women that were happy to give him blowjobs. What else would you expect to happen? Another horrible story ending by the master of the fucked up no ending stories. Please never write again. No matter WHO asks you. I figure you write this garbage and stick this type of ending on them just to troll the readership. Congratulations! With few exceptions your stories receive low scores and horrible reviews. To each his own I guess. I can't imagine what kind of sick person you must be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And in a month....

All of the girls were together, having another one of their coffee get togethers. All Peaches could talk about was last month, but the other girls were getting bored of it.

Nolan approaches them with a smug smile on his face. "Hello ladies. I am so glad you are all here. This will make this easy." Nolan sat down, noticing a small smile cross their faces as he did. So confident they remained. So sure of themselves.

It was time to humble them.

"Ladies, I have had a very busy morning. I had to visit 3 different schools today, but I managed it all in time. You see, I picked up all of your children from school today and gave them a ride. No, I didn't take them to their homes, I took them to my basement. There I killed all of them with a hammer.

"That's right ladies, all of your children are dead, even little Mike the kindergartener. They died alone and afraid screaming for their mothers.

"Unlike you peaches I didn't hesitate to put the video of their deaths on the internet, and here is a copy for you."

Nolan's last act was to stand, pull the gun from his belt and shoot Tempest in the head.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
Strangulation one at a time

Starting with peaches and finishing with the "loving" wife. Peaches would have to have some special treatment before being dispatched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Ridiculous , the first thing he would of done when they left is call the cops , ambulance and in the morning a lawyer. . Maybe on this site they have the idiotic genre your trying to appeal to

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes man

The biggest problem your stories have is that the men have no dignity, and give no resistance, not even verbally. They allow everyone to walk all over them, which isn't a redeaming trait and a put off for readers. For me, the best part of femdom is the struggle, the fight the man gives, even beating the woman at times is fine. Also 99% of femdom don't have resolutions, yours is no exception. Stories need resolutions for readers to feel satisfied. You should at least put a warning to your stories declaring how unrealistic the conversations are and the men are pathetic losers and yes men with no backbone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
timriv's Epilogue Is So Much Better Than This Story

I envisioned Nolan calling the police and an ambulance. While he is in the hospital, he calls a good divorce lawyer and starts the process of a divorce and criminal charges against all of the women, including Tempest. Let Tempest rot in jail, being molested by other female inmates and prison guards...yes, this really happens frequently in jails everywhere. Make Tempest and all of the women so desperate that they all take their own lives. Now...that is revenge.

Tootight1Tootight1about 4 years ago
Good story

Liked the story, gave it a 5 for set up, and follow through, and easy to read and understand. It also showed how the women will gang up on a guy in a heart beat, wether he's at fault or not. Every one of those women knew it was not his fault, it was Peaches, but that didn't matter. His own wife knew he was too shy to start anything. On top of everything that happened she called him pathetic tiny dick in front of all those people. No, as ridiculous as I see this, it seems that much more plausible because of it. I can only see retribution and vengeance in my mind. That's my knee jerk reaction.

Did ol Peaches get what she deserved in the end, no, but she will if I had anything to do with it. She caused the whole thing, but no mention of that was ever brought up, and her husband would pay also, for not stopping it. Those women need punished heavily, and permanently. She would never again be able to tease men with a scared up face and body.

Drain all the accounts, sell the house, or take out a loan against it. take all cash or whatever you can get your hands on and leave. Let her file for abandonment after a year. In that year hire people to do up those women, and whoever was involved, using the cash from the house. Oh, all the women felt bad, isn't that a shame. He cant have kids anymore because of their games.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Another stupid story, your male characters are gormless dupes, pathetic creatures and your females are harridans.

Your stories are NOT my cup of tea. No more of you thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Overkill - There should be Vengence

This ending SUCKED. He needs venegence against the ladies, especially his wife and best friend. I waited for the ending expecting he would get back at them. Time for a divorce too. This is absolutely the WORST story of the thousands on Literotica that I've read and should have been categorized as torture. I gave this a 1 only cause I could not go lower!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can I give this a 0?

Someone hates men a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good though unlikely in places

BUT as a man with only one testicle ,I had 2 most of my life, want to correct the impression that testicles always make a full recovery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mental vs. Physical

So the wife sees her husband finger bang a slut who everyone knew she was one. For her it was a mental image. Now she goes full tilt for revenge. Hubby wakes up from being drugged in a humbler. Stupid moron should have just called the police and reported a sexual assault. Wife is arrested and goes to jail. She should have divorced him if it bothered her so much, or then he should have divorced her. Any person who drugs another should burn and burn badly.

JamesTeeJamesTeeabout 3 years ago

The wife's vacillations midstory were confusing and derailed the rhythm at that point. Once Peachs started into her long and frankly boring rationalisation on page 5 I lost interest and stopped reading. Had the story been more focused and 2/3s as long i think it would have been better. Still thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Every one of you commenters should certainly know by now that the only good Ed story is the one that was finished by someone else! Personally, I think this writers real name is Gloria Steinem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Call the police and have them arrest every one of these bitches, including the wife. Drugging husband,multiple felonies; non-consensual restraint of husband (kidnapping); felony sexual assaults; rape/sodomy, sticking an object in his rectum constitutes rape; assault and battery with grievous bodily injuries; conspiracy to do all of the above; these slags would be spending years in prison, especially "Peaches". Oh and any joint assets not only of his and his wife but of all the rest? He''d own them all before this was done. And yes, I have a sense of humor and yes, some CFnm or female dominant stories can be erotic; this is just brutal cruelty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And now is when you start killing those bitches, what he did wrong, was in a drunken state, the wife plotted and planned massive pain and suffering to someone she "loved",

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Payback's a mother fu@@er

Me, I'd of packed my bags as-soon-as I was able to walk out of the house. E-mailed my resignation, paid off and cancelled all joint credit cards, taken 50% of all our money, destroyed my cell phone and just disappeared, leaving not forwarding address or any trail which to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

holy fuck over the top for not much. Talk about lack of forgiveness. Peaches is stupid for leaving him there I would of slit her throat in her sleep. Then called the cops. No one could deal with this even if it was your fantasy and you sure as fuck would never trust her again. I only thought guys overreacted jesus was I wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is fourth Edrider story I read today. I think he is a she that was raped or a man that was raped. His male MC are always targets of undeserved vengeance and they are too weak to walk away before or after the torture.

As with all Ed stories I read the MC will stay even though a normal person could not face family and friends after the humiliation.

Ed seek professional help.

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 2 years ago

Unfinished. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess this writer gets, "Writers Block" when he gets close to the end of a story, because not one that I've read has a good finish to it.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

We need the revenge story now. They all deserve to be put through their own torture gauntlet.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was a compelling story, a lot of work went into it, it is worth both attention and a high rating. It is definitely one you need "to go with" if you want to see how and where the ride ends, though, and I did. Brilliant Non-consent/ reluctance/ almost loving wives, to be honest, read

First main point: I do not feel the payoff for the MC is adequately addressed.

Our MC, at the end, is supposedly okay with this incident, and even likes Auntie Peaches somewhat, and he realizes he is a little crazy. He's is going to enjoy making his wife pay for this, if only he can stay on task when she wants to blow him....

That did not communicate the payoff to me, for a very over-the-top story. There was no "agony and the ECSTASY of the tortured orgasm," no immediate gratification from no titillation of the MC by all the attractive women around him, and no deep-seated desire/ enjoyment to be treated like this revealed, and no "this is equivalent to what I did/ maybe I deserved this..."

Second main point: If his inhibitions were that far gone (beginning of story, during/ after sexual trivia game with Paige), and he had 10 shots of tequila, had started on long island iced teas, was stumbling-drunk, he would be in black-out, and would not remember what happened. He could not even have had the conversations on page 1 asking for forgiveness, without being told what he did, or shown on video. People in blackout can frequently be identified as such, most attempts at any kind of serious conversation would reveal this although the stumbling is a huge clue. Neither Peaches nor Spice would let someone that drunk into their hot tub, that is seriously unsafe. Then the primary marital problem is a drinking one, and with which friends you drink. It is no longer seriously a cheating problem (although suspicions might be high), unless the wife seriously does not understand alcohol. No Paige and Nolan at the same parties, no drinking around Paige, controlled drinking only, or maybe no drinking ever again, becomes the rule. This is probably a friendship-altering/ life-changing event. Divorce would still be on the table.

I did have some reactions at different points in the story...

"Honey why are you doing this? This feels way over the top. I mean, listen to yourself, I almost hurt myself terribly, simply because you did not get back into the kitchen in time to warn me before I woke up? Does that sound right? Stop this now, and carefully remove this device. I do not consent to this. This is not like you, let's talk our way through this."

If that works...

Gather evidence, find out why this escalation was a good choice for her, decide about helping her with THAT problem, make decisions about charges to be filed, and/ or divorce .

Assuming it fails:

Later, in the Living Room :"Let's stop this now, I have learned my lesson, but, you do not have my consent for this at all."

"No, I do not consent to this. Let me out."

If that works...

Gather evidence, make decisions about charges to be filed, and head for divorce.

Assuming it fails:

"911, what is your emergency?"

"I've been drugged and sexually assaulted in my own home by my wife and her friends, people I know, without my consent. I am still at the crime scene, and I need the police. After that, I am pretty sure I need an ambulance to be taken to the ER, I think my testicles are about to fall off from being tortured and assaulted repeatedly."

"Officers, you need to find what they used to drug me. Please look at my coffee cup, and the reservoir of the Keurig coffee maker. My wife told me it was in the water before I passed out. There may be more in the house somewhere. I will also need a complete blood workup in case any remains in my system. Also, I was assaulted anally, there is probably still lube there. Both my wife and Peaches made some recent purchases that were used on me today, you might be able to find the actual devices in Peaches' 'goody bag.' Also, most of them recorded it on their smart-phone cameras, let me tell you their names."

"Peaches, before you get mad at me, I am so glad you approve of my actual cock, and that you really like me. Yes, I reported what you did to the police, and then I went to the ER. Everyone on this planet needs to know what you are capable of doing to friends, or friends' husbands, or people whose cocks you like and that you really like, WITHOUT consent. It is especially great that you got my wife, who twice tried to protect me a little bit, you got her so drunk you had to put her to bed, so you you could control everything. That's right, you controlled everything, and I think that will be important as this moves forward. I am so glad that I was in such pain that I could not really do anything to you before you left, because if I could have done something, I very well might have hurt you very badly or killed you. I am glad that I could not and that I did not. That is not who I am, and that would have only made this worse.

Peaches, I realize after all of this, I really don't like you at all, but that's life, as I have found out. I think your time as the 'cool aunt' is over.

Okay, now, you can be mad at me."

"Should have chosen divorce, wifey. Sure, I was doing something I should not have been doing, while drunk off my ass. Sure, counseling, and/or a talk about drinking and/ or a talk with the naked exhibitionist flirt, and/ or divorce me for something I had almost no control over, but this? I am glad you did try to protect me some, Enjoy the outcome of your choices. Everybody needs to know what terrible decisions you make, like drugging me to be tortured, and what you are capable of, especially when custody decisions are being made."

Bigmanl12345Bigmanl1234512 months ago

Would love to hear more about them and if he ever got even

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story until the ending. They all need to pay for what they did.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Those "ladies" all need some retribution. And, of course, they would neve set foot in my house again.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

Well he did deserve something, but this? I don’t think divorce was called for, maybe something if not counseling. However, being drugged put the whole story out of bounds. Then the wife gets drunk and loses control of her husbands safety and now people have video…I think the issues now swing back to a horrible wife. Her pain was emotional, but she inflicted emotional and physical damage on her husband that will last awhile. The mental damage she did to him will last forever and the humiliation will never go away with her friends having videos. The writer turned the wife into a horrible person and this marriage only last because it’s a fictional story. The writer should have tried to balance things out instead the story was kind of ruined due to the cruelty of his wife and friends. The humbler was a fun and good idea, but the revenge as a whole went off the rails…that’s why the story has a low ranking.

consulting91consulting91about 2 months ago

That was a good story but the drugging and the added abuse while the wife passed out was too much. Those women need to be charged with a crime or at least punished. I know that I wouldn't ever be around them again. I'd be going straight to the hospital, getting a police report and divorce papers on Monday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous