Humid, I Strip

Story Info
A friend and rigid wife come for a simple, pool day.
3.4k words
4.42
24.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Questionable friends from work decided to drop in on one of the most humid days this year. Bill was average height and slim build, easy on the eyes, but no Adonis. Though he seemed to be a libertine and a jokester, he said his wife was rigidly conservative in dress and morals. She felt bikinis were immoral. Yet due to the heat and humidity, she chose one when Bill said they were coming over for a swim.

We had never met Barb and were shocked that she was a gorgeous red head about 5'9", maybe 150 pounds -- 15 of it on her chest -- nicely curved, with shapely, toned legs. With Cheryl Ladd's face, she was a knockout! He was in loose tan shorts and a green, perforated jersey. She was in long, white linen shorts and a white button down blouse. Both were sweat drenched when they arrived, with the wet spots translucent on her chest and groin. A compelling sight, her big tits were neatly sketched in lace against her white canvass. Bill smiled knowingly as he watched me follow the contours of each firm, shapely tit. He said it was unlikely she would even get in the water with a bikini.

Sue wore her tiny jean shorts that showed off most of her shapely legs up to her lower cheeks. Bill stared openly at her legs and tried to x-ray her crotch. Her threadbare yellow T-shirt was too casual and especially thin where her hard, sweaty nipples were slowly rubbing out an escape route. "It's too damn humid to be so constrained. You guys can strip off your shirts, Barb, you might as well remove that heavy blouse since your lacy bra is completely visible anyway. I'm going to go change into something a bit more airy."

Bill and I tore off our shirts with a quick nod. We stared at Barb and waited. After a moment of flitting between our hopeful eyes, she muttered, "What the hell. She's right. Even I can see thru this top. This humidity is killing me." She popped a button and pulled the blouse over her head. Her lacy tits hardly bounced as they escaped. My dick surged when I saw that the lacy bra was also soaked and translucent. Her pale pink aureole were barely visible, but her darker, stiffening nipples were reshaping the points of her thin bra. She smiled and 'ahhhd' at the relief as she blushed and tossed her shirt into the shade.

Sue came out in her mid thigh, dark blue, perforated football jersey with a bold 69 in white. Her shorts, if she were still wearing them were not visible so she looked especially daring with the long slits up each side. "Whoa!" Bill cried out. "A daring frock and a daring number too!?" His shorts bulged a bit. Barb looked away.

After looking down at her shirt, Sue asked "You can't see thru the perfs, can you? I'm not wearing a bra since it was hot. I forget about the number since I wear it so often. Look at you, Barb. Isn't that more comfortable?" The perfs in Sue's shirt were big enough to see skin tone, but we focused on trying to see the enticing nipples that were denting the shirt. She carefully put down the icy pitcher of tea and the tray of glasses she'd brought out. Her shirt flowed easily, but we still didn't know what she wore under it. In several cases, she'd gone commando in it even with select friends around.

She plopped into a lounger, but held down the hems. "Barb, you have sweat running down your massive cleavage. Feel free to purge the bra too. None of us will mind the clearer sight of your firm tits and red nipples -- yes we can see them since the wet liner is clinging and becoming transparent." Sue may have pushed her too hard since her reaction was to cover her tits. "I brought out some damp washcloths and a dry one. Maybe if you wipe down with the dry one, between, under and around them...?"

"Actually, Sue, I brought our swimsuits when I heard you had a pool. It's private here, so I'd rather do that. Can we get wet?" Sue smiled and uncrossed her legs. As Bill tried to subtly look under her hem, she stood slowly and lead Barb into the house to change.

"Change in the living room, they can't see and I'll stand guard for you. Toss me your clothes and I'll hang them to air out." Moments later, Barb came out first wearing a tiny, bright white, strapless, crochet bikini. How daring for a conservative. I slapped Bill on the shoulder as he laughed at his prank. Sue followed and commented "That still looks awfully warm. At least the open knitting lets air flow when you are walking or standing. I'm amazed I can't see thru the holes." We men gawked silently. Sue sat back on the lounger a little less carefully; Bill again stared intently at her jersey.

"Well, Sue, I'm amazed I can't see thru your jersey with those big holes. And those... " Before he could finish, Sue teasingly leaned forward to fill her glass with tea. The carefully aimed huge arm slots in the jersey fell open and Bill and I could see each other and both her tiny tits and perfect nipples. At the sudden silence, Sue looked back and forth at us and smiled at her knowing exposure and the cool breeze across her bare chest. From the billowing jersey, Barb could only guess at our pleasant view.

"It seems you have the boys mesmerized, Sue. Now I see why that shirt is so cool and comfy. This suit is NOT. Besides the weight, it's lined top and bottom with a tan, poly liner that doesn't breathe at all. Now that your titties are hanging out, I'm ready to rip the liners out! Do you have scissors?" Bill was shocked.

Sue rose, still leaning forward to let her tits swing openly then fluttered her shirt to let Bill see she still had her shorts on. As she took Barb inside again, there was an extra snap in her wiggle. She was feeling too full of herself and that meant trouble was coming -- fun trouble. She found her cutters and told Barb to toss her the top. When she laid it out on the kitchen counter, Barb, with one arm covering her tits, walked up to her where we could also see her in her bottoms only. Bill commented that she must have heat stroke to be so daring. Sue snipped out the liners and held the top to the light. Even we could see her through the holey top.

As Barb took it back, her arm slipped and we had a brief view of one fully bare tit and succulent nipple. "Actually, Barb isn't as shy as she pretends. I doubt that little titty show was an accident." Bill smirked. "Now the fun starts if you and Sue are up for it, she'll soon find an excuse to be naked. It seems like Sue might be that way too since she gave us such a long look at her cute little titties. Those nipples, wow!"

"Yes" I confessed, "Sue pretends to be shy too. She'd like nothing better than to BE exposed. If you find a way to tickle her, you'll find her shirt will somehow rise or rip or just fly off her. Someone once pretended to drop a spider into her shirt and she ripped it off in a party and ran around topless pretending to panic over something she's not afraid of. Just a little teasing then and we can have them both naked and happy!"

Sue watched closely as Barb struggled out of the bikini bottoms. With no strings or elastic they had to be shimmied off. Sue is a Sapphic admirer of slim, beautiful, naked women, so she enjoyed the view. I changed seats so I could see into the living room and watch Barb's big, bare tits lurch back and forth. My dick surged again when I saw her red bush appear. Bill noticed and asked what I saw. "I see your beautiful, topless wife stripping off her bottoms and that the carpet matches the drapes. Oh, gawd I need a cold swim!"

Finally off, she tossed them to Sue and looked up to see me salivating. She gasped and covered her tits, mostly, with one arm and her pussy with the other. She challenged me to keep staring and didn't move away. I met the challenge. Sue noticed and laughed. "You still want to wear your suit now that you've been seen naked?" Barb nodded yes without taking her eyes off me. Bill stood behind me and smiled at his obviously naked wife. I slapped his back again for teasing me about his wife being rigid. Once Sue had the final liner cut out, she tossed the whole suit to Barb. I hoped she'd catch it and expose herself again, but she let it bounce off her and finally dragged it backwards with her toe until she was out of sight.

Moments later she came out wearing the cooler, yet conservative, suit. Sue shifted behind the counter as Barb waved a naughty finger at us and smiled, "That wasn't very gentlemanly. Shame on you boys for peeping at a defenseless woman." I stood and bowed an "apology" as I ensured she saw how much I enjoyed the show. We stared intensely at her suit. One nipple was easy to spot. Focused on the bottom, I could see her bright red bush ended at her clit. It lined up with a hole so I could see the pearly nub and the shaved labia. What inspiration! My dick surged.

Sue followed her out and sighed, "That's better. My shorts were getting too sweaty." She pursed her lips and smiled a teasing smile before she plopped onto the lounger. This time she didn't hold down the hem so we all saw it billow and slowly float back down to cover her damp, green, cotton panties. Once she knew we had an eye full, she looked at me and warned, "Don't you say a word! You both got a look at her fully naked, so my panties are acceptable."

"I didn't say a word, sweetie. But now that you bring it up, since you already showed both of us your tits and those perfect nipples I love, how about you lose the jersey and cool off?" All three mouths dropped. Sue sputtered and ran inside. "Maybe that was too soon."

Minutes later, Sue came back out in a yellow crop top and her wet, spotted translucent green panties. "Better?" She snarled. Considering that yellow tops make her nipples look much darker than they are so they become extremely obvious, and that her unlined panties were not only wet, but tried to climb inside her pussy and so made her camel toe an object of open admiration, we all slowly nodded yes. Bill, still seated, obviously noticed that her bush also ended at her slit and that her labia were swollen and smooth. She noticed his dick surging and stood up next to him. "Would you like a refill, Bill?"

His glass was still full so he looked up to refuse and noticed why she stood. "Oh gawd! I-I-I suppose you are much cooler in your cutoff shirt now too?" He stared at the exposed bottoms of her tiny tits and the hard nipples that held the shirt fragment away from her chest. He openly shifted his hard dick and Barb laughed at his discomfort. He looked at me and stood up next to her. "I hear you're ticklish, Sue."

As he slid his hands up both her sides and under her top, she screeched at me, "You told him?!" Bill got a tickle in and she twisted away; one tit burst out in the sun. He chased her around the chairs, caught her and tickled her until she collapsed onto a lounger. He held onto her tiny top as she fell and it slid over her head and off. He closed in for more tickling and bare nipple twisting as Barb and I watched.

I turned to Barb and asked "Are you ticklish too?" She shrieked and ran. I grabbed for her waist, but went too high and "accidentally" snagged her top. When I tried to hold her by her top, it snapped apart in front and fell across my palm. She stopped, turned and looked at me, then the top. For long moments, she seemed to forget that she was topless now and her bared tits were calling to me. I slowly approached to hand her the top, but dropped it at her feet and reached for her waist as I tickled her. Her reactions were much less than Sue's, but enough to make her huge, firm tits jump. I grabbed a hardened nipple and pinched. She let out a moan and slowed her lurching. I pinched and twisted harder and suddenly, her tongue was in my mouth. It fluttered quickly, circled mine, licked then sucked it.

I lost myself in the warmth of her passion. As we held the long kiss, she cupped and squeezed my dick and I moaned. She suddenly jumped back, "What am I doing?" We looked at our spouses. Both were staring at us. Bill had a nipple between his fingers, she was cupping his dick over his shorts. "Ahem, well my suit top is ruined, for today anyway. Um, why don't we go for a cold swim?" It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, for a timeout! "Bill, put on your Speedo right here. Sue, turn your back."

As Bill unbuckled his shorts, Barb grabbed the Speedo from her bag. Sue turned partially, but peeked as Bill stripped. I ran in for my blue Speedo, stripping as I ran. I was naked in the living room before I found the Speedo, but was in time to see Bill cup Sue's slit then his wife's. He jumped into the pool and I ran to our wives. "I saw the price of admission and am prepared to pay." They looked at me questioningly until I cupped and fingered Sue as I kissed her. But I also kissed and fingered Barb. She blushed, but barely resisted before I jumped in too.

The women looked at each other and guiltily giggled. They waited until we called for them before kissing and fingering each other over their remaining clothes. Then Barb in her crochet bottoms, and Sue in her snug panties jumped in too. We swam between each others legs, copping a feel with each pass. The women got bold and pulled our suits down, briefly. Bill took that as permission to topple Sue and remove her panties while she was under. He whooped and tossed them out of the pool. She came up laughing, falsely chagrined.

Now the first fully naked, as she preferred, she played dolphin. Leaping backward, she exposed all of her tits and bare pussy, in a slow arc. After a few of those, she went head down and left only her bare ass and beautiful pussy above the water for us to enjoy. I knew she was thrilled. After I pushed a finger in her pussy, she moved closer to Barb and repeated the dive. I nodded to her to mimic me and she too pushed a finger tentatively into Sue. She came up laughing, saying how cool that felt under water. When she swam close to Bill and repeated the dive, he pushed a finger fully into her willing pussy and twisted. He kept it in her even as she went under. This time, when she came up she said she really like that and to do it again. She wanted Bill to finger her even when fully under water and didn't ask permission from either remaining spouse.

Now that the crochet suit was wet, it yielded enough for Barb to wiggle it to clit level. "Help me with this?" she grinned. I dived under and shifted it until it broke free. As she stepped out of it, I licked her pussy and came up against her. She tossed the suit aside and slid her hand into my suit. With a handful of cock, she looked past me, "He's going to fuck her, you know. We get regular STD tests and heard you do too, so, here we are. I want to eat your cum before I let you fuck me. If that's OK, hop up on the edge." She kept stroking me slowly as she asked. There was no doubt in my mind. I turned and hopped onto the edge with a stiff cock.

As I leaned back on my palms, Bill swam up and hopped onto the edge next to me. He watched his gorgeous wife stroke and lick me. He closed his eyes and moaned. That's when I noticed Sue had his stiff cock in her mouth. As she bobbed, I felt an exquisite pleasure and pressure on my cock from Barb's deep throat. She had a rhythm that would milk me when I came, but she controlled my release perfectly. I heard Sue hum and watched him grunt and spasm several loads into Sue's throat and mouth. I was ready for Barb to do the same to me.

She brought me to the edge two more times before she swallowed me whole and hummed. With our spouses watching, I groaned loudly and grunted four times as I filled her belly. My fifth, painful grunt was in her mouth. She licked her lips and teeth and beamed how good I tasted. After milking and lapping me clean, she leaned over and shared my cum with my wife. Does it get more intimate? We climbed out and lay on the loungers, dripping wet and naked.

After a brief nap I was awakened in the best possible way. A warm mouth was swallowing my soft dick and growing it into a cock. The red head between my legs told me it was beautiful Barb. "I think you owe me a good fucking. Here or in the pool?" I wanted a taste first and to be sure she was wet and ready for me. She was. Just a brief clit suck and lapping her sweet juice got Barb off. While still breathing hard, I put her on her back on a lounger and lifted her legs onto my shoulders. That's when I noticed Bill in the pool and fucking Sue as she gripped the pool's wall.

Barb spread her legs and her pretty pussy for me as I lined up my steel rod. It slid past her slippery lips and pounded her internal clit as I shifted her glans. She lurched when I slid a finger in with my cock. "Cum in me. I want to feel your heat and blast." Good to know. When she came close to orgasm, I popped my wet finger into her ass and stirred as I slammed my pubes against hers. She screamed and shuddered in climax. "What was that?" she gasped. I didn't answer.

Just before she caught her breath, I began pounding her needy pussy again. Rubbing her glans again brought her to a fever pitch, but I wanted her higher before I filled her with my cum. Watching and waiting for the right moment, her eyes rolled and pitched. Only then did I re aim my cock for her G spot. Rubbing it made her scream so long and loud it scared her husband and he stopped fucking my wife to watch Barb. She shuddered, locked her jaw and convulsed on my cock until I couldn't hold back my soldiers. I released torrent after torrent of hot, active sperm deep into her pretty pussy.

When her reddened chest, tits and face came back to normal, she let out a long, happy sigh before pulling me to her face to suck our mixed juices off my cock. I came again as she licked me clean. After she swallowed, she moved to the pool and dove in. As she floated, Bill got between her legs and happily ate my creme pie.

Barb asked, "Do we have to wait for another humid day to do this again?"

===== 10 hr 0330 2/6/22 ===== 3400 words =====

9/4/17 seminal image: humid day, Barb changes, friends stare