Humiliated at my Bully's Feet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah it's awesome, check this out," John said to her. He tapped his toes against the middle part of the end of his recliner and looked at me. "Put your face here."

I lowered my head until my chin was resting on his recliner right between his feet. He shoved his feet in my face, covering it completely. I felt my cheeks burning with embarrassment. Between my blushing and his giant sweaty soles, my face felt like it was on fire and my eyes were watering.

"Kiss my feet, bitch," he demanded. "And don't stop until I tell you."

I felt completely trapped. I had no choice, so I obeyed once again. I started slathering kisses all over the sweaty soles pressed against my face. I could tell Chloe was watching me, amused. Luckily, John's feet were so big they hid my face pretty well. I found myself purposefully burying my face against his feet when she would look at me to hide my embarrassment. I think John caught on to this, and he must have felt some pity for my pathetic ass in that moment, because he covered my entire face with his soles and left them planted there for a long time, keeping my face hidden. I couldn't believe I actually felt thankful that he was covering my whole face now. I continued quietly kissing the soles of his sweaty feet in quiet gratitude.

The two of them seemed to lose interest in me. They were chatting together and browsing Netflix. At least an hour passed with no one saying a word to me. The only acknowledgement I got was John smacking my cheeks with his feet, smearing his soles across my face, or pinching my nose and cheeks between his toes. My face was a plaything for his ginormous feet. Occasionally Chloe would peak down at me looking amused and a bit disgusted.

Suddenly, Chloe threw her far leg across and rested it right on John's legs. I felt jealous right away, but I stopped thinking about that when I saw the sole of her socked foot, resting halfway down John's shins. His feet were still in my face, but I had a lovely view of the bottom of her foot from between his feet. I continued kissing his feet, and I found myself pretending that I was actually getting to kiss her foot. I started kissing it much more passionately now instead of the light pecks I was planting before.

"I think your slave is really enjoying himself," Chloe laughed, "He's practically making out with your feet now."

"Yeah you can tell he really loves it. Slave, stick your tongue out!" He said, raising his foot in preparation for my tongue. I did as he said and stuck it out.

"Yeahh that's right, lick 'em clean bitch!" John wiped his foot up and down on my tongue. I kept staring at her pretty socked foot ahead of me as I licked. I hated having to do this, but I still counted myself lucky to be so close to her feet. They were absolutely divine.

John relaxed his feet again and crossed them at the ankles. I thought maybe we were finally done, so I stopped licking.

"I didn't say stop. You keep licking, slave," he said, tapping my face expectingly with his toe.

"Yes sir," I said, totally defeated.

They continued watching Netflix for over an hour while I was stuck licking his soles the entire time. The TV was behind me so I didn't even get to watch with them. My only entertainment was stealing glances at Chloe and admiring her beauty. Her smile, her laugh, her personality, everything was so amazing. Her and John were actually getting along great. I hated how she was laughing at all of his dumb jokes, but I did enjoy seeing her so amused.

I was still upset, but I had started feeling somewhat content in my position after spending so much time down there. I started really trying my hardest to lick all the sweat off of John's big feet, in hopes that maybe they wouldn't be so smelly if I could get them clean. John kept angling his soles and spreading his toes to make my job easier, which I somehow actually appreciated.

I couldn't believe what John did next. Out of nowhere, he lifted his arm over Chloe's head and wrapped it around her shoulder, pulling her in close. She snuggled up tightly to him.

"Thanks for inviting me to hangout with you John," she said, gently tracing circles on his chest with her fingertip. "It's been really fun."

They continued cuddling like that for a while. She ran her soft fingers along his arms and chest, while he kept his hand on her bare thigh. Meanwhile I was still in my position as John's personal foot cleaner, working hard to suck all the sweat off of his soles and from between his toes. Life is so unfair sometimes.

Eventually Chloe told John that she needed to be heading home. He offered to walk her out because it was dark outside. I started to move from my position so they could get up, but he stopped me.

"Nuh uh slave, you keep your face right there and wait for me. I'll be right back."

They both laughed at me as I stayed in position. John got up from the chair, leaving his recliner up so I could keep my chin rested on it. I couldn't believe it. Was he really going to leave me here like this? Did I really upset him so bad earlier that he has to humiliate me so much? John slipped on a pair of flip flops as the two walked out the front door. I stayed on my knees with my chin resting at the end of John's recliner, feeling like an absolute idiot. He was supposed to just be walking her to her car, but I swear he was outside for 30 minutes or more before I finally heard her drive off.

John finally came back in after all that time, grinning from ear to ear. He laughed when he saw me still waiting at the end of his recliner. He plopped down in his spot and casually put his feet against both of my cheeks. He was getting way too comfortable using me this way, I thought. He gripped my face with his powerful toes and looked down at me.

"So, did you have a fun time hanging out with your crush?" He asked me sarcastically.

"No sir." I said flatly. I wanted to get the point across that I was pissed off without upsetting him.

"Oh don't look so upset, slave. You should be thrilled, you got your very first kiss today!" He mocked me, tapping the ball of his foot against my lips. I just stared at him with contempt.

"Also, you have something to look forward to. Chloe wants to hang out again tomorrow."

"Really?" I asked, feeling hopeful for some reason.

"That's right. She and I are going to lunch together, and you get to be our driver."

12